China

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Dragon Thoughts on China.....

Post by monster_gardener »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

In future China will employ millions of American workers and dominate thousands of small communities all over the United States. Chinese acquisition of U.S. Businesses set a new all-time record last year, and it is on pace to shatter that record this year. The Smithfield Foods acquisition is an example. Smithfield Foods is the largest pork producer and processor in the world. It has facilities in 26 U.S. States and it employs tens of thousands of Americans. It directly owns 460 farms and has contracts with approximately 2,100 others. But now a Chinese company has bought it for $ 4.7 billion, and that means that the Chinese will now be the most important employer in dozens of rural communities all over America.

Thanks in part to our massively bloated trade deficit with China, the Chinese have trillions of dollars to spend. They are only just starting to exercise their economic muscle. It is important to keep in mind that there is often not much of a difference between “the Chinese government” and “Chinese corporations”. In 2011, 43 percent of all profits in China were produced by companies where the Chinese government had a controlling interest in.

Last year a Chinese company spent $2.6 billion to purchase AMC entertainment – one of the largest movie theater chains in the United States. Now that Chinese company controls more movie ticket sales than anyone else in the world. But China is not just relying on acquisitions to expand its economic power. “Economic beachheads” are being established all over America. For example, Golden Dragon Precise Copper Tube Group, Inc. recently broke ground on a $100 million plant in Thomasville, Alabama. Many of the residents of Thomasville, Alabama will be glad to have jobs, but it will also become yet another community that will now be heavily dependent on communist China.

And guess where else Chinese companies are putting down roots? Detroit. Chinese-owned companies are investing in American businesses and new vehicle technology, selling everything from seat belts to shock absorbers in retail stores, and hiring experienced engineers and designers in an effort to soak up the talent and expertise of domestic automakers and their suppliers. If you recently purchased an “American-made” vehicle, there is a really good chance that it has a number of Chinese parts in it. Industry analysts are hard-pressed to put a number on the Chinese suppliers operating in the United States.

China seems particularly interested in acquiring energy resources in the United States. For example, China is actually mining for coal in the mountains of Tennessee. Guizhou Gouchuang Energy Holdings Group spent $616 million dollars to acquire Triple H Coal Co. in Jacksboro, Tennessee. At the time, that acquisition really didn’t make much news, but now a group of conservatives in Tennessee is trying to stop the Chinese from blowing up their mountains and taking their coal.

And pretty soon China may want to build entire cities in the United States just like they have been doing in other countries. Right now China is actually building a city larger than Manhattan just outside Minsk, the capital of Belarus.

Are you starting to get the picture? China is on the rise. If you doubt this, just read the following:

· When you total up all imports and exports, China is now the number one trading nation on the entire planet.
· Overall, the U.S. has run a trade deficit with China over the past decade that comes to more than 2.3 trillion dollars.
· China has more foreign currency reserves than anyone else on the planet.
· China now has the largest new car market in the entire world.
· China now produces more than twice as many automobiles as the United States does. After being bailed out by U.S. taxpayers, GM is involved in 11 joint ventures with Chinese companies.
· China is the number one gold producer in the world.
· The uniforms for the U.S. Olympic team were made in China.
· 85% of all artificial Christmas trees the world over are made in China.
· The new World Trade Center tower in New York is going to include glass imported from China.
· China now consumes more energy than the United States does.
· China is now in aggregate the leading manufacturer of goods in the entire world.
· China uses more cement than the rest of the world combined.
· China is now the number one producer of wind and solar power on the entire globe.
· China produces 3 times as much coal and 11 times as much steel as the United States does.
· China produces more than 90 percent of the global supply of rare earth elements.
· China is now the number one supplier of components that are critical to the operation of any national defense system.
· In published scientific research articles China is expected to become number one in the world very shortly.

And what we have seen so far may just be the tip of the iceberg. For now, I will just leave you with one piece of advice – learn to speak Chinese. You are going to need it !
Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.
The Smithfield Foods acquisition is an example. Smithfield Foods is the largest pork producer and processor in the world.
Smithfield can be a Foxconn Stink to High Heaven Hell of a Place to work already :evil:

Who knows..... Maybe it will get better with Chinese bosses ;) ......If American Workers begin acting like Chinese Dragon workers who have been known to defenestrate bosses..... :twisted:
And pretty soon China may want to build entire cities in the United States just like they have been doing in other countries. Right now China is actually building a city larger than Manhattan just outside Minsk, the capital of Belarus.
Sounds like the Chinese Dragons need a consumer for their Zombie's factories production but really it would be better for China to build a City on the Moon as part of a sustainable colony for Humans, Dragons, Pandas, Monkeys, Pigs & other Earth life....
Overall, the U.S. has run a trade deficit with China over the past decade that comes to more than 2.3 trillion dollars.
Sounds like the Chinese Dragons & Pandas may have a BIG problem.. :idea:
See below....
· China has more foreign currency reserves than anyone else on the planet.
What happens to those if Russia & China manage to crash the dollar at the GazProm dance ;) :twisted: :shock: :roll:
· China now consumes more energy than the United States does.
Darth obama should go there and tell the Chinese stop burning coal.....

Wonder if Darth obama would get defenestrated :twisted: :lol: by the Pandas or if the Dragons would just make him breathe the polluted Chinese air... :twisted:
For now, I will just leave you with one piece of advice – learn to speak Chinese.
Good advice.... Have been seeing some of that in High Schools for some time....

Knee How Ma ;) to you.....
You are going to need it !
Wondering how Tone Deaf people handle Chinese...... :shock:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 409AAyyqYx
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Heracleum Persicum

Re: China

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

tipping point

Shanghai now up and running .. HKG lost importance, and, a pain in as*

Looks to me, China will marginalized HKG .. many ways doing it

monster_gardener

What America could Learn from Hong Kong/China......

tipping point

Shanghai now up and running .. HKG lost importance, and, a pain in as*

Looks to me, China will marginalized HKG .. many ways doing it

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.....

Leung Chun-ying, is so unpopular that he cannot appear in public without suffering verbal abuse and having fruit and other objects thrown his way.
Seems that Americans ;) might want to learn some things from China..... :twisted:

This reminds me a bit of those Chinese workers who defenestrated the bad boss by throwing him out the window..... ;) :twisted: :lol:

Hoping that members of Congress, especially DemocRATs, do likewise with obama the LYING Son of a Bitch Eater soon....

Maybe at the next State of the Union.... :lol:

Not the defenestration :twisted: ..... Just the verbal abuse...... :D

Some rotten fruit & shoe :twisted: tossing would be fun but too likely to get the tossers arrested or killed...

Kudos to Joe Wilson for calling the Son of a Bitch Eater a Liar at one years ago.... Wilson was criticized but he was merely ahead of his time... ;)

Suspect the tipping point for DemocRATs may come after the 2014 Fall Midterm Elections... :twisted:

The Chinese leadership must be wondering: When will Hong Kong accept the reality that Beijing, not London, is its master now and turn July 1 into a day of unity and celebration rather than division and complaint?
As horrible as the British are according to you, I wonder why that is ;) ....

Why it seems that Hong Kongers would prefer rule by the British system which can result in David Cameron :roll: to rule by the High Dragon Lords who are genetically their brothers..... :twisted: :roll:

Perhaps the rest of the article has the answer.....
The answer may be never - especially if the central government continues to demand an allegiance that too many in Hong Kong feel it has not rightly earned.

In the 1984 handover agreement between China and the United Kingdom, Hong Kong was promised a "high degree of autonomy" for at least 50 years after its return to Chinese sovereignty under a special "one country, two systems" formula then announced by China's paramount leader Deng Xiaoping. Moreover, the city's mini-constitution, known as the Basic Law, protects its common-law legal system during that time while also guaranteeing democratic elections for its chief executive and Legislative Council.

Back in the days before the handover, doomsayers warned that Beijing could not be trusted to deliver on these protections and guarantees; 17 years later, the hundreds of thousands of people marching through Hong Kong's streets clearly agree with them.

Their anger and alarm have been exacerbated by Beijing's recent release of a white paper asserting the central government's "comprehensive jurisdiction" (which many in Hong Kong interpret to mean "total control") over the city and referring to members of its independent judiciary as "administrators" who are expected to be "patriotic" in their rulings.

In response to the white paper, some 2,000 Hong Kong lawyers, dressed in black, staged a demonstration last Friday as a warning that Hong Kong's judicial integrity is at stake.

If the aim of the white paper was to put recalcitrant Hong Kong in its place, then the move has certainly backfired; on the contrary, its release has only added fuel to the fires of rebellion in the city and enhanced support for politicians who live on the radical fringes of Hong Kong's pan-democratic movement, advocate no compromise with Beijing and increasingly resort to violence in their protests against the long arm of the central government.

The white paper is widely perceived to be Beijing's attempt at a preemptive strike on Hong Kong's Occupy Central movement, which intends to shut down the city's central business district with a 10,000-strong army of demonstrators if Leung's government does not produce a plan for the democratic election of the chief executive in 2017 that "meets international standards."

The movement, founded by Benny Tai Yiu-Ting, an associate professor of law at the University of Hong Kong, pledges to use nonviolent civil disobedience to pressure the Chinese leadership into granting full democracy to Hong Kong, but it has been denounced as "dangerous" and "illegal" by central authorities and the Hong Kong government alike amid dire warnings that, should Tai and his followers carry out their plan, violence will inevitably erupt, irreparably damaging Hong Kong's reputation as global financial hub.

Taking their cue from Occupy Central, hundreds of students attempted to stage an all-night sit-in at the July 1 march's endpoint on Chater Road in Central District, but the road was closed and they were carted away by police in the early hours of the next morning.

A former director of the Hong Kong branch of China's official Xinhua News Agency, Zhou Nan, has accused "anti-China forces" (read the United States and Britain) of using the Occupy Central movement to seize control of Hong Kong's political development.

"Occupy Central ... is illegal and violates Hong Kong's rule of law," Zhou told a television interviewer in Beijing last month as the movement prepared to launch an unofficial online referendum on its plans for democratic reform. "It has demonstrated that a portion of the anti-China forces inside and outside Hong Kong are conspiring to usurp the jurisdiction of the city, which should never be allowed."

Also in that interview, raising the specter of the infamous crackdown on pro-democracy demonstrators in Tiananmen Square 25 years ago, Zhou said the People's Liberation Army could take action to restore order in Hong Kong if "riots" break out.

Another ex-official - Chen Zuoer, former deputy director of the State Council's Hong Kong and Macau Affairs Office - described the people of Hong Kong as clinging to their "mentality as colonial subjects." He also repeated another controversial assertion in the white paper - that the two parts of the "one country, two systems" mantra do not carry equal weight; the country's interests, Chen insisted, always come first.

Meanwhile, Communist Party mouthpieces such as the People's Daily and the Global Times are full of vilifications of Tai and his movement as well as ominous prophecies of the chaos that will ensue if Occupy Central goes ahead.

But what, ultimately, has been the effect of all the lectures, admonitions and threats emanating from the north?

Well, a month ago, Occupy Central was losing steam as more radical elements worked to seize control of the movement; indeed, Tai pledged to shut it down if fewer than 100,000 people took part in its 10-day, unofficial referendum, which started June 20.

In the end - despite massive cyberattacks on the web platforms established for the referendum - nearly 800,000 people took part in a vote that presented three proposed models for democratic reform, all of which would allow the public, rather than a Beijing-controlled committee, to nominate candidates to be Hong Kong's next leader - an option already ruled out as contrary to the Basic Law by central authorities.

You can thank an inflammatory mix of controversial local housing policies, an ill-advised white paper and other gratuitous provocations from Beijing for the voter enthusiasm and defiance.

As the Global Times was quick to retort, however: A vote of 800,000 is "no match" against China's population of 1.3 billion.

Still, its seems every time Beijing opens its mouth, the central government loses further support in Hong Kong and confrontation becomes more likely.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

I will pass this along to Liang :D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

China Labels iPhone a Security Threat
Tracking App Could Expose 'State Secrets'

A valid point .. anybody having a iPhone in pocket reveals his/her position at any moment .. that info could be used for many purpose, for intelligence purpose, assassinate him/her, in court and and

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
I will pass this along to Liang :D
Please do so. :wink:
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
monster_gardener

Kommando says, Beware, lots of Apps have tracking.....

A valid point .. anybody having a iPhone in pocket reveals his/her position at any moment .. that info could be used for many purpose, for intelligence purpose, assassinate him/her, in court and and

Thank You VERY MUCH for your post, Azari.

Per Digital Goddess Kim Kommando the computer expert, all sort of apps have tracking built into them when you wouldn't expect it. In particular she mentioned the the Flashlight App which turns a phone into a flashlight but also has involuntary tracking built into it. :roll:

I suppose if one was searching for something or part of a search party, voluntary tracking in a flashlight app would be useful but doubt that is what is going on..... ;) :roll:
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Kommando says, Beware, lots of Apps have tracking.....

monster_gardener wrote:

Per Digital Goddess Kim Kommando the computer expert, all sort of apps have tracking built into them when you wouldn't expect it. In particular she mentioned the the Flashlight App which turns a phone into a flashlight but also has involuntary tracking built into it. :roll:

I suppose if one was searching for something or part of a search party, voluntary tracking in a flashlight app would be useful but doubt that is what is going on..... ;) :roll:

If, pretty much every mobile device has a location tracking app built in .. If so .. It would be a dynamite idea to built mobile devices that do not have tracking device built in .. Seems to me would be big demand for such devices

monster_gardener

Even Without GPS the Police Can Sting You ;-) :shock:

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

If, pretty much every mobile device has a location tracking app built in .. If so .. It would be a dynamite idea to built mobile devices that do not have tracking device built in .. Seems to me would be big demand for such devices

AIUI and please chime in anyone who knows for sure, some of the cheaper and especially older phones do/did not have gps capacity ......

BUT.....AIUI the Police ;) can still Sting ;) you by seeing which Cell Phone towers your call uses when you make calls....

OMOGaugKpzs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs

TH_YbBHVF4g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_YbBHVF4g
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Even Without GPS the Police Can Sting You ;-) :shock:

monster_gardener wrote:.

BUT.....AIUI the Police ;) can still Sting ;) you by seeing which Cell Phone towers your call uses when you make calls....

My understanding is, civil GPS used in cell-phones will fix one's position within FEET, if not inches (military GPS does within inches)

Cell-phone TOWER "triangulation", my senses says, best case, would fix one's position within 100s of FEET (say within 50-100 meters) .. not good enough for many purposes.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc

Post by Doc »

Passed this along as well. :D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

This is a serious problem over here. Not only New York, but California and other desirable housing markets where productive Americans live are experiencing a harmful inflation in real estate prices thought to be partly caused by foreign buyers look to park their cash, speculate, and not actually live here. Unfortunately, the US has rendered itself impotent through slavish devotion to free-trade ideology. Economic thinkers on both the left and the right take it for granted that we should settle for nothing less than free trade, even if our counterparties will not comply.

The fact of the matter is, protectionism can work. No country thinks twice about protecting their labor markets by restricting the flow of immigrants. Why should it be any different with physical assets? Foreigners cannot buy property or even own controlling stakes in companies in China. If open access between Chinese and American markets is desirable, then Chinese citizens should be barred from ownership of US assets and firms until China lifts its restrictions.
noddy

Post by noddy »

samr thing happening in australia and same problem of the left calling you rascist and the right calling you protectionist if you disagree with it.

any culture or country that doesnt ensure its citizens have access to housing should consider itself lucky if it only gets violent ghettos and doesnt get riots and revolutions.
ultracrepidarian
monster_gardener

Welcome to the Dark Side, Zack....

Zack Morris wrote:
This is a serious problem over here. Not only New York, but California and other desirable housing markets where productive Americans live are experiencing a harmful inflation in real estate prices thought to be partly caused by foreign buyers look to park their cash, speculate, and not actually live here. Unfortunately, the US has rendered itself impotent through slavish devotion to free-trade ideology. Economic thinkers on both the left and the right take it for granted that we should settle for nothing less than free trade, even if our counterparties will not comply.

The fact of the matter is, protectionism can work. No country thinks twice about protecting their labor markets by restricting the flow of immigrants. Why should it be any different with physical assets? Foreigners cannot buy property or even own controlling stakes in companies in China. If open access between Chinese and American markets is desirable, then Chinese citizens should be barred from ownership of US assets and firms until China lifts its restrictions.
Thank You VERY MUCH for your post, Zack Morris....
No country thinks twice about protecting their labor markets by restricting the flow of immigrants.
Not quite true.....

IMHO there is a de facto policy/conspiracy ;) :roll: here in the US to not do that both by the PC Liberal Progressives DemocRATs like obama the LYING Son of a Bitch Eater, Nancy "Pass it to know what's in it" Pelosi etc. and Free Trader Traitor Chamber of Crony Capitalism Commerce RePubLiCANs like Sheldon Adelson & others like Bill Gates, some also DemocRATs.... Want to bring in lots of STEM immigrants to force down high tech wages when the evidence is that there are not enough jobs to go around already...
Study finds there may not be a shortage of American STEM graduates after all

By Jia Lynn Yang

April 24, 2013

If there’s one thing that everyone can agree on in Washington, it’s that the country has a woeful shortage of workers trained in science, technology, engineering and math — what’s referred to as STEM.

President Obama has said that improving STEM education is one of his top priorities. Chief executives regularly come through Washington complaining that they can’t find qualified American workers for openings at their firms that require a science background. And armed with this argument in the debate over immigration policy, lobbyists are pushing hard for more temporary work visas, known as H-1Bs, which they say are needed to make up for the lack of Americans with STEM skills.

But not everyone agrees. A study released Wednesday by the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute reinforces what a number of researchers have come to believe: that the STEM worker shortage is a myth.

The EPI study found that the United States has “more than a sufficient supply of workers available to work in STEM occupations.” Basic dynamics of supply and demand would dictate that if there were a domestic labor shortage, wages should have risen. Instead, researchers found, they’ve been flat, with many Americans holding STEM degrees unable to enter the field and a sharply higher share of foreign workers taking jobs in the information technology industry. (IT jobs make up 59 percent of the STEM workforce, according to the study.)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ ... story.html

Unfortunately, the US has rendered itself impotent through slavish devotion to free-trade ideology.
Largely true..... but that is only part of the story: also Liberal Progressive PC Electioneering Schemes......

NOTE: The last time I checked, Mexico is similar to China with this twist: if you are a foreigner, you can own a house BUT Not the land it sits on..... ;) :twisted: :lol: :roll: ......

There are other much tighter restrictions on Immigration & rights for even naturalized citizens in Mexico than there are in the US.....

Just imagining the howls of racism from many Liberal Progressives* & La Raza type activists if the US just copied Mexico's immigration & related laws for itself... ;)

*Given this post of yours, I am exempting you, Zack ;) .

Welcome to the Dark Side, Zack..... Of the Immigration Farce

Might be wise to keep this post a secret from some of your Liberal Progressive PC Coastal Elite Friends if they are deep into DemocRAT politics. ;) :twisted: :roll:

You're starting to sound just a bit like old style Democrats who at least acted like they cared more about US workers than their PC Green friends......
Last edited by monster_gardener on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

noddy wrote:samr thing happening in australia and same problem of the left calling you rascist and the right calling you protectionist if you disagree with it.

any culture or country that doesnt ensure its citizens have access to housing should consider itself lucky if it only gets violent ghettos and doesnt get riots and revolutions.
I'm not sure that the racism argument would hold much water or be very successful even if some extreme leftists decided to try it. Rather, I suspect the mainstream left would end up rallying around an anti-protectionist message, like their right-wing counterparts, perhaps augmented with an argument about tax revenues or how this behavior actually strengthens our economic and geopolitical positions by concentrating more of the world's assets here and making foreign elites dependent on US stability.
Zack Morris

Re: Welcome to the Dark Side, Zack....

Post by Zack Morris »

monster_gardener wrote: IMHO there is a de facto policy/conspiracy ;) :roll: here in the US to not do that both by the PC Liberal Progressives DemocRATs like obama the LYING Son of a Bitch Eater, Nancy "Pass it to know what's in it" Pelosi etc. and Free Trader Traitor Chamber of Crony Capitalism Commerce RePubLiCANs like Sheldon Adelson & others like Bill Gates, some also DemocRATs.... Want to bring in lots of STEM immigrants to force down high tech wages when the evidence is that there are not enough jobs to go around already...
Big Business doesn't distinguish between Democrats and Republicans. Big Business wants a free lunch and both parties are willing to hand it to them. Exactly what that lunch consists of seems to differ between Republicans and Democrats to some degree, though.

The issue of highly-skilled foreign workers is a complicated one. Nearly all of my coworkers are foreigners. It's true that there are lots of Americans in the field (in a broad, general sense) but few of them are at our level of competence. On my team, there are only three native-born Americans on the technical/mathematical staff (out of 24). I'm one of them. Everyone else is European (British, French, Swiss, Bulgarian, Russian), Indian, or Chinese. These are not low-paying positions. Discrimination is not a factor. The applicant pool itself simply does not consist of many Americans.

We obviously want to retain highly skilled foreigners trained at our universities rather than seeing them all return home and compete against us. But we also want to continue educating them here because a better-educated and prosperous world is in our best interest, particularly if led by people who have absorbed American values.

That said, I'm not convinced there is a "crisis" situation in highly-skilled fields. Employers are in fact being overly picky and are simply unwilling to provide any training whatsoever. This is the result of free trade: there's no need to invest in home-grown talent when it can be imported from abroad. Employers hate having to pay high wages and would prefer a glut of labor to drive wages down.

They need to be called out and shamed for their stinginess. But emotionally satisfying as that may be, in an interconnected, modernized world where there is increasingly no difference in quality of life between the United States and other countries (arguably, the United States standard of living is lower than many other industrialized nations), what's to stop employers from moving abroad other than the fact that there is still considerable wealth to be extracted from the US domestic market?

This is not an easy situation. I think that the idea of reciprocation should be explored, though: free trade only if you normalize property rights and capital controls to ours (within reason).
noddy

Post by noddy »

Zack Morris wrote:
noddy wrote:samr thing happening in australia and same problem of the left calling you rascist and the right calling you protectionist if you disagree with it.

I'm not sure that the racism argument would hold much water or be very successful even if some extreme leftists decided to try it. Rather, I suspect the mainstream left would end up rallying around an anti-protectionist message, like their right-wing counterparts, perhaps augmented with an argument about tax revenues or how this behavior actually strengthens our economic and geopolitical positions by concentrating more of the world's assets here and making foreign elites dependent on US stability.
in australia the argument is that its racist because you only care about rich chinese buying up the properties and not a peep of concern was heard previously.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

i wasnt meaning "you" as in zack, but explaining how the australian media has dealt with those that got concerned at the chinese money laundering affecting the real estate market.
ultracrepidarian
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

This explains why Japan wants to keep the alliance with the US: to defend Japan in any future war with China. The US is trying the same trick in Europe, making Russia look like Europe's China, in order to keep European countries in NATO... Except that the Russia threat is not a very credible one...
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

kudos to the Zack and noddy for their opinions in this thread.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

xBW1lQw_WrI
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:xBW1lQw_WrI
I was going to say I was going to pass this along, but I see someone already did :D