Hillary Clinton

Typhoon

Re: Hillary Clinton

Post by Typhoon »

Snopes | What we know so far about the DNC wikileaks

So the "Russian connection" with the wikileaks appears a story manufactured by the DNC and repeated by friendly complicit media.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Must be a day ending in y.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

AB.jpg
AB.jpg (115.27 KiB) Viewed 390 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Snopes | What we know so far about the DNC wikileaks

So the "Russian connection" with the wikileaks appears a story manufactured by the DNC and repeated by friendly complicit media.
It will all come out in the next round of leaked emails that cover this week ;)

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre ... heyre-done
Clinton camp fears more leaks are coming

By Peter Schroeder

Getty

PHILADELPHIA — Hillary Clinton's campaign is bracing for the possibility of more damaging emails being leaked to the public as the presidential campaign enters its home stretch.

Jennifer Palmieri, communications director for Hillary for America, said it’s possible that more emails will be released at a time designed to inflict maximum political pain on Democrats.

“The WikiLeaks leak was obviously designed to hurt our convention,” she told reporters. “I don’t think they’re done. That’s how they operate.

“We can’t know, but it’s part of the reason that we wanted people to understand our belief that the Russians are behind this,” she said. “People need to understand — when these leaks happen — what they’re designed to do.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc wrote:
AB.jpg
Yes. She is much more dangerous.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Doc wrote:
AB.jpg
That is what a lot of Bernie supporters are saying.Mostly going to vote for the green party. Hillary bots are cursing them with "a vote for Jill is a vote for trump." Would be interesting to see how many Bernie supporters are from the swing states
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Doc wrote:
AB.jpg
That is what a lot of Bernie supporters are saying.Mostly going to vote for the green party. Hillary bots are cursing them with "a vote for Jill is a vote for trump." Would be interesting to see how many Bernie supporters are from the swing states
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2 ... oing-rogue
If Trump is elected, “in four years we would have a better Democrat elected,” says Jessica Griffith, a Sanders delegate from Las Vegas who went to a rally at JFK plaza. “It's like we need to burn it down and start over.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Bernie Sanders supporters leave in mass. MSM Networks ignore it.
dncwo.jpg
dncwo.jpg (136.48 KiB) Viewed 378 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

Obama again blames the Russians for DNC wikileaks There must be some really bad stuff in the emails to come.

Doc

Post by Doc »

poll.jpg
poll.jpg (44.77 KiB) Viewed 361 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

New Wikileaks release. DNC voice mail. Seems like teaser, As in surprise surprise surprise we've got your voice mail!!!

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file= ... archresult
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Crime family. Democrats.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Crime family. Democrats.
The family that steals together feels together.
Nonc Hilaire

Bush-Clinton crime family

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote:
"They think their Haiti donations went to relief, but we used it to buy ourselves gold mines!"
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Re: Bush-Clinton crime family

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Doc wrote:
"They think their Haiti donations went to relief, but we used it to buy ourselves gold mines!"
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... s-in-jail/
‘We Hate Hillary’: Haitians at Democratic National Convention Say ‘Hillary Clinton Belongs in Jail’
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

LBJ = Lewinsky Blow Job Foundation. "If you give some head, you'll get ahead"
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://observer.com/2016/07/well-build- ... ay-for-it/
We’ll Build a Wall and We’ll Get Philadelphia to Pay for It
Attachments
wall.jpg
wall.jpg (237.31 KiB) Viewed 319 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

Everybody loves Hillary

L_T749zVYhQ

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:http://observer.com/2016/07/well-build- ... ay-for-it/
We’ll Build a Wall and We’ll Get Philadelphia to Pay for It
" As the convention season comes to a close, the DNC has produced an event that appears to the television viewer to be remarkably free of dissent or even disunity. The bigger trick is that it’s made it appear that way even to many attending the convention in person, simply by putting large physical distances between literal insiders and outsiders. "

Well, duh, yeah. Isn't that the whole point of building walls?

Some talk about building walls, others just do it! Apologies to Nike!
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:Everybody loves Hillary

L_T749zVYhQ

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Who knew America was such a sexist country?
Doc

Post by Doc »

onme.jpg
onme.jpg (236.09 KiB) Viewed 305 times
YMix

Post by YMix »

Still no riot? Still no martial law? What happened to THE PLAN?
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

YMix wrote:Still no riot? Still no martial law? What happened to THE PLAN?
Foiled again by Triangulators, or maybe it was the vast right wing conspiracy. ;)