The beauty of women

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Typhoon

Re: Beautiful Women

Post by Typhoon »

[Canada | Romanian]
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

[Australia | Kurdish]

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

[USA]
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

[S Africa]
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

[Japan]
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

7-yzzlxIxF4
Nonc Hilaire

Victoria Justice

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

[USA]
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

[USA]
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

kmich wrote:
Azrael wrote: Elizabeth Taylor circa 1954? She was very beautiful.

I saw her in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" a few weeks ago.
Speaking of classic beauties, Lauren Bacall (1947):

I would vote for this one. She is only slightly older and was a lot prettier...

kmich

Post by kmich »

An up to date version of an Egyptian queen:

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

If God created this wo-man in his image... I'm ok with Her.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote:If God created this wo-man in his image... I'm ok with Her.
God is definitely male. If female, we men would have been designed with our penises on our chins.

Teresa of Ávila
kmich

Post by kmich »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Parodite wrote:If God created this wo-man in his image... I'm ok with Her.
God is definitely male. If female, we men would have been designed with our penises on our chins.
Then we would all be dickheads. Is that what women really want? :shock:

(An Orthodox priest once told me, Parodite, that the Will of God is male, and the Being of God is female. That has always seemed right to me.) :D
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Then we would all be dickheads. Is that what women really want?
Technically, dick-chins. And yes. It would undoubtedly be preferred to the current factory model with or without the optional Van Dyke "flavor-saver" by a wide margin.

Teresa of Ávila
kmich

Post by kmich »

YMix

Post by YMix »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Technically, dick-chins. And yes. It would undoubtedly be preferred to the current factory model with or without the optional Van Dyke "flavor-saver" by a wide margin.
That would give a whole new meaning to the phrase chinwag.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

:D I think God is rejoicing this conversation! As all Shemales...
Deep down I'm very superficial
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

This isn't the theology thread. ;)

cultivate a white rose
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

cultivate a white rose
Doc

Post by Doc »

UPDATE:Brazilian town has 600 beautiful women no men

Residents Of Noiva Do Cordeiro, Almost All-Woman Town, Seek Bachelors
The Huffington Post | By Simon McCormack

Posted: 08/28/2014 12:10 pm EDT Updated: 08/28/2014 12:59 pm EDT
WOMEN TOWN

Life is pretty sweet for the women of Noiva Do Cordeiro.

According to the Telegraph, they have constructed a society in the southeast part of Brazil that is communal, egalitarian and almost all-female.

But some of the women in the town say it would be nice to have a few more dudes in the mix.

"I haven’t kissed a man for a long time," Nelma Fernandes, 23, told the Telegraph. "We all dream of falling in love and getting married. But we like living here and don’t want to have to leave the town to find a husband. We’d like to get to know men who would leave their own lives and come to be a part of ours. But first they need to agree to do what we say and live according to our rules.”

There are a few married women in Noiva Do Cordeiro, but their husbands work in cities no closer than 60 miles away and tend to only live in the town on weekends.

Both the Telegraph story and other outlets portray the desire for more members of the opposite sex in the town as a desperate plea to men to help them "shoulder the burdens" of everyday life.

But judging from what the residents have actually said, that doesn't seem like what's going on.

"There are lots of things that women do better than men," Rosalee Fernandes, 49 said. "Our town is prettier, more organized, and far more harmonious than if men were in charge. When problems or disputes arise, we resolve them in a woman’s way, trying to find consensus rather than conflict."

So it appears more like these women have created a society of anarchist anthropologists' dreams and some of them would like to hang out with guys more, provided they don't tear the town's social fabric to shreds.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/2 ... 30014.html
All-Female Brazilian Town Makes Plea For Men To Come Live There

By Oulimata Ba | Aug 28, 2014 05:53 PM EDT

Women Of Noiva do Cordeiro
The women of Noiva do Cordeiro are seeking men to come live there so they can fall in love and get married. (Photo : Twitter)

A Brazilian town with an all-female population wants the men of the world to come and live with them, but only if they live by their rules, Express.co.Uk reported.

Share This Story

For over 100 years, the town of Noiva do Cordeiro in southeast Brazil has been governed and inhabited by mostly women. But now the town's 600 plus females, between ages 20 and 35, want to tone down the estrogen by allowing (single) men to move in.

"We all dream of falling in love and getting married," Nelma Fernandes, 23, said according to the newspaper. "But we like living here and don't want to have to leave the town to find a husband.

"We'd like to get to know men who would leave their own lives and come to be part of ours. But first they need to agree to do what we say and live according to our rules."

Not all of the women in the town are single. Some are married, but their husbands are required to work away from home and can only visit on the weekends, Express.co.Uk reported. If a male is born he is sent away by age 18.

The town's anti-male policy dates back to 1891 when the founder, Maria Senhorinha de Lima, was excommunicated from the Catholic church for leaving her husband she was forced to marry, according to Yahoo! News.

Soon the town formed a reputation for harboring prostitutes and harlots, the result of society shunning them for being single and running their families.

Then in 1940, a pastor named Anisio Pereira moved in town and took a 16-year-old girl to be his wife. He set up a church and began imposing strict rules on the women of Noiva do Cordeiro, such as no drinking alcohol or playing music.

When Pereira died in 1995, they dismantled his church and swore off men forever.

"We have god in our hearts," 49-year-old resident Rosalee Fernandes explained. "But we don't think we need to go to church, get married in front of a priest or baptize our children. These are rules made up by men."

It seems men are interested in giving Noiva do Cordeiro a try. A website for the town, where the women are said to be uncommonly pretty, crashed due to heavy traffic.
http://www.hngn.com/articles/40725/2014 ... e-live.htm

:shock: :lol: :D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:UPDATE:Brazilian town has 600 beautiful women no men

no wonder

this pic testimony why all men run away :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:UPDATE:Brazilian town has 600 beautiful women no men

no wonder

this pic testimony why all men run away :lol:

I am laughing a lot because I have heard stories of this town for many years from women from all over South America Women in South America are always complaining there are not enough men and use this town as an example. Supposedly all the men left to find work else where. I don't know how many times I hears this story. The truth isn't quite the same. Kind of like the lost city of El Dorada. Really makes me laugh. :D

BTW there are several youtube videos about it.

PRk4qyuyobk
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros