Russell Brand swallows red pill?

Mr. Perfect

Russell Brand swallows red pill?

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Kind of. Seems like he has an inkling why people are voting against him, that it has something to do with democracy, and that people might be voting against him because his way isn't working.

Lots of other stupid $#!t but he may actually have had a flicker of realization. Comment section is interesting.

9yYcJzOZnas
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Re: Russell Brand swallows red pill?

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Just check for facts.

hw5u883ypg4
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Now Russell Brand is not important, he's just a great barometer of brain dead sensitive liberals who destroy what they set out to create. As such, just the inkling he has is really astonishing to me.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Well..... maybe he's been ...... contaminated.....;).........

r2S58rH0PAw
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Very interesting from the comment section.
The whole thing is a mess. I was raised in croydon, lived there for 35 years, I have always seen myself as left wing, promulticulturalism. But as I get older Im forced to admit I feel some sympathy for people whos society, whos culture gets radically changed through these processes and who dont like it. Its a problem the left have, "we must be inclusive, we must respect everyones rights" etc, sure, and I believe in those things.

But what happens when you are faced with accepting a culture into your own that then discriminates against women? Against homosexuals? How does the left deal with these contradictions? Is it prejudiced to reject a culture that is in turn prejudice? Am I a racist if I dont want a culture with deep seated racism among it merging with my culture? It doesnt even have to be as clickbaity as that, theres many facets of culture that differ, that one might not want to change or have integrated into their own. Is that wrong?

I completely accept peoples right to listen to happy hardcore music, personally I hate it but each to their own. Do I want 30 people I dont know turning up to my birthday party playing happy hardcore music? No. When people feel start feeling like strangers in their own home, are they wrong to be upset? I dont think so, and I dont think that opinion makes me a racist nationalist.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The whole thing is a mess. I was raised in croydon, lived there for 35 years, I have always seen myself as left wing, promulticulturalism. But as I get older Im forced to admit I feel some sympathy for people whos society, whos culture gets radically changed through these processes and who dont like it. Its a problem the left have, "we must be inclusive, we must respect everyones rights" etc, sure, and I believe in those things.
Sounds like you don't.
But what happens when you are faced with accepting a culture into your own that then discriminates against women? Against homosexuals? How does the left deal with these contradictions? Is it prejudiced to reject a culture that is in turn prejudice? Am I a racist if I dont want a culture with deep seated racism among it merging with my culture? It doesnt even have to be as clickbaity as that, theres many facets of culture that differ, that one might not want to change or have integrated into their own. Is that wrong?
According to liberalism, yes. It is one of the fundamental dysfunctions and contradictions of leftism currently.
I completely accept peoples right to listen to happy hardcore music, personally I hate it but each to their own. Do I want 30 people I dont know turning up to my birthday party playing happy hardcore music? No. When people feel start feeling like strangers in their own home, are they wrong to be upset? I dont think so, and I dont think that opinion makes me a racist nationalist.
[/quote]
It does indeed make you racist nationalist. You just have to figure out if you want to be a racist nationalist.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:Well..... maybe he's been ...... contaminated.....;).........

r2S58rH0PAw
I will notice that he was not attacking Peterson.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Looks like he is still swallowing.

4--ZOccV46w