Ukraine

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Ukraine

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:37 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:20 am h9DtoNm0QJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9DtoNm0QJA

The West has no obligation to the backward ME.

:lol: .. You just poured claim of "Western moral high ground" into toilet and flashed

West saying west high civilization, claiming moral high ground

You just validate mad mullahs and Putin saying it ain't so
Heracleum Persicum

1.jpeg
1.jpeg (203.66 KiB) Viewed 6771 times
2.jpeg
2.jpeg (357.68 KiB) Viewed 6771 times

Validates the cultural war posted I did

"Liberalism" fighting "hard conservatism"

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:53 pm
Typhoon wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:37 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:20 am h9DtoNm0QJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9DtoNm0QJA

The West has no obligation to the backward ME.

:lol: .. You just poured claim of "Western moral high ground" into toilet and flashed

West saying west high civilization, claiming moral high ground

You just validate mad mullahs and Putin saying it ain't so
Only on your planet where the sky is apparently red.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:41 pm 1.jpeg
2.jpeg

These conspiracy clowns are ignorant of the region's history and geopolitics.

One has to wonder how many of them have ever been outside of the USA.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:02 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:41 pm 1.jpeg
2.jpeg

These conspiracy clowns are ignorant of the region's history and geopolitics.

One has to wonder how many of them have ever been outside of the USA.

:lol:

With all due respect, what has GOP siding with Putin against Biden to do with "region's history and geopolitics"

I think this answers are "computer generated" :lol: .. does not make sense

We should have a button posters have to click saying "I am not a robot" :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -real.html

New York Times finally confirming Hunter Biden's laptop is real :

Press Secretary says President's son doesn't work for the government and refers questions to the Department of Justice and his lawyers

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/the-times ... p-is-real/

Now that Joe Biden’s president, the Times finally admits :

Hunter’s laptop is real
:lol:
Heracleum Persicum

“The humanitarian suffering that we have seen in Ukraine … has been the suffering of a lot of countries in this region for years, and nothing happened,” Qatari Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani said

He reminded delegates of “the brutality against the Syrian people, or against the Palestinians, or against the Libyans, or against the Iraqis, or against the Afghans,” and said that, in his view, “we have never seen a global response to address those sufferings.”

The Qatari stance was backed by Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan, who agreed that “the engagement of the global community … it’s quite different.”

“The trans-Atlantic unity right now, its commendable. But I think you have to have a much better conversation with the rest of the global community,” he added.
seconded

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:09 pm
“The humanitarian suffering that we have seen in Ukraine … has been the suffering of a lot of countries in this region for years, and nothing happened,” Qatari Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani said

He reminded delegates of “the brutality against the Syrian people, or against the Palestinians, or against the Libyans, or against the Iraqis, or against the Afghans,” and said that, in his view, “we have never seen a global response to address those sufferings.”
seconded

Whataboutism is a logical fallacy, not an argument.

The ME regimes are almost all autocracies - all are brutal to their own people and treat manual-labour foreign workers as slaves.

The only exception is Israel.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Ukaraine_1_n.jpg
Ukaraine_1_n.jpg (98.41 KiB) Viewed 6731 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Ukaraine_2_n.jpg
Ukaraine_2_n.jpg (289.87 KiB) Viewed 6731 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Ukraine_3_n.jpg
Ukraine_3_n.jpg (254.15 KiB) Viewed 6731 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Ukaraine_4_n.jpg
Ukaraine_4_n.jpg (239.13 KiB) Viewed 6729 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Ukaraine_5_n.jpg
Ukaraine_5_n.jpg (172.44 KiB) Viewed 6729 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Ukaraine_6_n.jpg
Ukaraine_6_n.jpg (241.88 KiB) Viewed 6727 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Ukaraine_7_n.jpg
Ukaraine_7_n.jpg (275.22 KiB) Viewed 6727 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

So it is understandable that Ukrainians do not want to be "Russian".

The same goes for the Baltics and the rest of E Europe whose experiences are all too similar.
Heracleum Persicum

Stalin was not Russian, he was Georgian ..

Khrushchev was Ukrainian

But

To implement Communism and secure industrialisation of USSR, and for securing USSR , Stalin implemented policies that resulted in many casualty .. similar happened in China with MAO and when Ottoman empire fell in and present Turkey took shape

That no doubt

But

No neighbour likes the big bully next door neighbour .. Does Mexico losing (by force) California and Texas loooove US of A ?

Did only Ukrainians suffer in Communism episode of USSR ?

On the other side, would one be rather citizen of communist Stalin ruled Tajikistan or Democratic capitalist Afghanistan ? Tajikistan now a civili society with Mosques as museums, 100% literacy, men and woman same rights etc .. and look at Afghanistan

Ukraine like many other nations whose neighbour is a big gorilla must make arrangement with the gorilla.

This valid also for JAPAN

Japan making big mistake to confront Russia and China ..

In 100 yrs, japan still will be where now, with a big China and Russia next door

But, where will America be in 100 yrs ? maybe US will partner with China against Japan .. everything is "Dollar and cents" :)

US, openly, confronting China for "Dollar and Cents", Trump said honestly "they stole our jobs" .. highly possible in 100 yrs America would be big exporter to China.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:26 pm So it is understandable that Ukrainians do not want to be "Russian".

The same goes for the Baltics and the rest of E Europe whose experiences are all too similar.
It’s not up to you
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:05 pm
Typhoon wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:26 pm So it is understandable that Ukrainians do not want to be "Russian".

It’s not up to you

:lol: :lol: :lol: , Mr. Perfect, you nailed it

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:05 pm

It’s not up to you
Or you.

As for myself, I've never claimed that it was.

The nations once occupied by the former SU have made their views quite clear.
noddy

Post by noddy »

instead of more people leaving the western sphere, some African countries are looking to diversify away from China and use this situation to their benefit.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2 ... ays-sylva/
Russia-Ukraine War: Nigeria Ready to Step in as Alternative Gas Supplier to Europe, Says Sylva
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

some of Russias other bullied borders are getting ideas, now that the Ukraine is bogging down.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-ac ... h-armenia/
Moscow on Saturday accused Azerbaijan of violating a ceasefire agreement by entering the Russian peacekeeping mission’s zone in the breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh, the first time Russia publicly assigned the blame for violating the 2020 deal made after Azerbaijan’s war with Armenia.

The Russian defense ministry also accused Azerbaijani troops of using Turkish-made drones to strike Karabakh troops, while the foreign ministry in Moscow expressed “extreme concern” over the spiraling tensions in the region.
seems America isnt the only one who has displayed impotency of late.

oh no.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:01 am some of Russias other bullied borders are getting ideas, now that the Ukraine is bogging down.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-ac ... h-armenia/
Moscow on Saturday accused Azerbaijan of violating a ceasefire agreement by entering the Russian peacekeeping mission’s zone in the breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh, the first time Russia publicly assigned the blame for violating the 2020 deal made after Azerbaijan’s war with Armenia.

The Russian defense ministry also accused Azerbaijani troops of using Turkish-made drones to strike Karabakh troops, while the foreign ministry in Moscow expressed “extreme concern” over the spiraling tensions in the region.
seems America isnt the only one who has displayed impotency of late.

oh no.

Aliyev close to NATO Turkey , meaning he goto go .. already planned

If so, kiss goodbye Oil and Gas to Europe, Turkey , israel .. that also put Kazakstan Oil & Gas in Putin hand

Russia, Iran, Armenia will push Aliyev over the cliff

Heracleum Persicum

woGiURx23uY

Pls watch - :lol: