Ukraine

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Ukraine

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:38 pm Ukraine a honeypot, many years, for "Establishment" (Democrats), got caught in the cookie jar. Pretending moral high ground, really worried though about gravy. Big Gravy.

Also, biggest problem with "Joe BIden" is SENILITY. Democrats thought SENILE President, good idea.

A big "seconded"

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:34 am As much fun it is to be an American, everything doesn't revolve around us and even I think this thread has become too much about America and American politics.

The American Deep State may have conceptual utility, and I'd 1000% make the arguments for that; but we are entering Turkey levels of paranoia about who controls what and by how much.

Victoria Nuland, whatever I think of her, is not some super clever 4-d chess-playing, mind-controlling agent who gets Vladimir Putin to start wars for her.

Nor did we get Zelensky to do it either. This is my favorite excuse, "The Americans tricked Zelinsky to do it,"

Maybe I missed it but Ukrainian tanks didn't roll into Russian territory. Ukrainian planes weren't bombing Saint Petersburg.
An obvious point. The elephant in the room - one which American pundits and wannabes, ersatz Iranians, and conspiracy theorists fail to see.

Or as one of my E European friends put it . . .

I-will-not-assume-that-I-know-Russia-better.jpg
I-will-not-assume-that-I-know-Russia-better.jpg (159.07 KiB) Viewed 3486 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov meets Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on April 1 in New Delhi.png
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov meets Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on April 1 in New Delhi.png (4.1 MiB) Viewed 3472 times

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov was in India on Thursday and met India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi on Friday, April 1 in New Delhi

Britain’s FM Liz Truss too was in India on Thursday, but did not meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi

Mr. Perfect wrote:
But but but but Establsihment says Biden has United the World lol 😆

:lol:

Heracleum Persicum

https://www.firstpost.com/opinion/us-de ... 10802.html

US deputy NSA Daleep Singh’s threats of ‘consequences’ point to a fissure within Joe Biden administration on India

On Thursday, hours before Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov’s arrival, Singh told reporters in India that the US won’t like to see a “rapid acceleration of India’s imports from Russia as it relates to energy or any other any other exports that are currently being prohibited by the US or by other aspects of the international sanctions regime”. He warned that there will be “consequences” for countries, including India, “that actively attempt to circumvent or backfill the sanctions”, and also said that “we are very keen for all countries, especially our allies and partners, not to create mechanisms that prop up the ruble, and those that attempt to undermine the dollar-based financial system.”

These naked, public threats raised quite a few eyebrows. Syed Akbaruddin, former Indian envoy to the UN, wrote on Twitter that “This is not the language of diplomacy… This is the language of coercion… Somebody tell this young man that punitive unilateral economic measures are a breach of customary international law…”
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

9EBC6385-79AD-4773-AE3E-457C3AAB3A4F.jpeg
9EBC6385-79AD-4773-AE3E-457C3AAB3A4F.jpeg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 3456 times
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:55 pm 9EBC6385-79AD-4773-AE3E-457C3AAB3A4F.jpeg
Everything east of the Dnieper River.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:02 am .
“If unfriendly countries do not pay in rubles starting from April 1, we will consider this a default on gas contracts, in which case the existing contracts will be scrapped,” the president said.

Putin explained that Russia "supplied gas" to Western states which "paid us in euros, which they themselves froze.

You no dealing with fools, Mr. European gas buyer

BIPH0zN4-JU

Seems Putin Blinked. It is one day after the cut off, but gas still flowing to Europe.

What a disaster !! What a disaster !!
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.german-foreign-policy.com/e ... etail/8886

Still only 48 countries are participating in the western sanctions against Russia.

Three-quarters of all UN member states are refusing to comply, ..

Saudi foreign policy expert Mansour Almarzoqi declared that he sees “absolutely no difference” between the wars against Iraq (USA, 2003) and against Ukraine (Russia 2022) and accuses the West of “hypocrisy” : “hidden behind the thin façade of human rights and democracy rhetoric” lies the naked “colonial heritage of the West.”

Until now, the number of countries participating in the West’s sanctions against Russia has not exceeded 48 – most of the countries are in Europe and North America, with six of their closest partners in the Asian-Pacific region. That does not even amount to a fourth of the total 193 members of the United Nations.

:lol:

Closing down Russian media, flooding the Western media with fake success reports, goes only so far

Would not wonder if things go other way round .. backfiring on Biden and Johnson

https://english.almayadeen.net/articles ... 1CKyiCVxPs

Canceling Russian reserves boomerangs to a new international monetary system

.. the total financial war which has repercussed onto Russia will be key in defining the upcoming new world order.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:07 am
Saudi foreign policy expert Mansour Almarzoqi declared that he sees “absolutely no difference” between the wars against Iraq (USA, 2003) and against Ukraine (Russia 2022) and accuses the West of “hypocrisy” : “hidden behind the thin façade of human rights and democracy rhetoric” lies the naked “colonial heritage of the West.”
A bit rich coming from one of the worst current abusers of human rights on the planet today.

Human Rights Watch | Saudi Arabia

HRMI [Human] Rights Tracker - Saudi Arabia
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:07 am
Until now, the number of countries participating in the West’s sanctions against Russia has not exceeded 48 – most of the countries are in Europe and North America, with six of their closest partners in the Asian-Pacific region. That does not even amount to a fourth of the total 193 members of the United Nations.
However, the nations that are participating constitute most of the planet's GDP, aside from PR China.

Reuters | Tracking sanctions against Russia
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

277532853_5007451052664162_5302476229211003801_n.jpg
277532853_5007451052664162_5302476229211003801_n.jpg (96.85 KiB) Viewed 3416 times
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol wars are determined by the GDP of people cheering on the sidelines, what a disaster
Censorship isn't necessary
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

HP. I accidently edited your post instead of quoting it. Sorry.

Please repost if you care to do so.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

A gripping docu on the Maidan 2014 revolt. Highly recommended.

yzNxLzFfR5w
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:42 am HP. I accidently edited your post instead of quoting it. Sorry.

Dont worry , be happy
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.rt.com/news/553213-zelensky ... ine-peace/

The chancellor told Zelensky in Munich on February 19 “that Ukraine should renounce its NATO aspirations and declare neutrality as part of a wider European security deal between the West and Russia,” the paper writes. The daily also claims that “the pact would be signed by Mr. Putin and Mr. Biden, who would jointly guarantee Ukraine’s security.”

Zelensky rejected the offer to make the concession and avoid confrontation, saying that “[Russia’s President Vladimir] Putin couldn’t be trusted to uphold such an agreement and that most Ukrainians wanted to join NATO,” the WSJ reports, without revealing its sources for the information.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:39 pm
Typhoon wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:42 am HP. I accidently edited your post instead of quoting it. Sorry.

Dont worry , be happy
Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. :P
Heracleum Persicum

_O5fU2OiA3Y

Sanctions hurting West same as hurting Russia

European inflation skyrocketing, wheat and other shortage could lead to famine, high price of Oil

And the U$ issue

In Western interest to cut, and cut it clean :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... -backfire/

Biden’s Sanctions Will Backfire

What fundamental U.S. interest is being served by Biden’s intervention in Ukraine, and at what cost?

Does anyone know what Joe Biden is doing in Ukraine ? Americans must feel like a high school substitute teacher. We turn our backs for five minutes and Joe Biden has restarted the Cold War. No grave address to the nation, no white papers, just “Democracy on the line.” Didn’t we used to vote on this kind of thing ?

Poor Donald, missing him :lol:

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The Spectator | Russian cruelty has been laid bare
The Bucha massacre is just the latest horror
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:36 pm The Spectator | Russian cruelty has been laid bare
False flag. Even the Democrat/WEF organ NYT is unable to confirm.
https://greatgameindia.com/bucha-false-flag-attack/

Seriously, only the Democrats and the WEF want a nuclear exchange with Russia. Not gonna happen.

Even if the times and dates were believable, people no longer respond to emotional appeal as a causus belli.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:33 pm
Typhoon wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:36 pm The Spectator | Russian cruelty has been laid bare
False flag. Even the Democrat/WEF organ NYT is unable to confirm.
https://greatgameindia.com/bucha-false-flag-attack/
A seemingly inexhaustible collection of alternative looney-tune sites.

NY TImes | Satellite images show bodies lay in Bucha for weeks, despite Russian claims.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Even hardcore deep state/WEF members/apologists are starting to walk back statements and policies, and issuing retractions or ‘clarifications’. NYT, WaPo, CDC. Even Hillary admitted she bought the ‘Russia’ fraud, albeit to get off with a token fine.

People who were prominent propagandists are silent. Odd that even the US military is absent in the public Ukraine discussion.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:38 am Even hardcore deep state/WEF members/apologists are starting to walk back statements and policies, and issuing retractions or ‘clarifications’. NYT, WaPo, CDC. Even Hillary admitted she bought the ‘Russia’ fraud, albeit to get off with a token fine.

People who were prominent propagandists are silent. Odd that even the US military is absent in the public Ukraine discussion.
Wot are you trying to say?

Am unable to parse the above sentences.
Heracleum Persicum

NYT   China Putin.jpeg
NYT China Putin.jpeg (112.58 KiB) Viewed 3286 times

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/04/worl ... raine.html

To the world, China casts itself as a principled onlooker of the war in Ukraine, not picking sides, simply seeking peace. At home, though, the Chinese Communist Party is pushing a campaign that paints Russia as a long-suffering victim rather than an aggressor and defends China’s strong ties with Moscow as vital.

Chinese universities have organized classes to give students a “correct understanding” of the war, often highlighting Russia’s grievances with the West. Party newspapers have run series of commentaries blaming the United States for the conflict.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Flies are always attracted to sh*t.