Ukraine

Typhoon

Re: Ukraine

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:07 pm
. . .

Pls post reputable link showing Russians killed anybody during the Soviet-Russia occupations .. pls post
Ukraine | Executed Renaissance

Ukraine | Holomodor

Poland | Katyn Massacre

Baltics | Soviet repression and deportations in the Baltic states

Hungarian Revolution - 1956

Prague Spring - 1968

Soveit-Russian war crimes in Afghanistan

Summary.

Soviet-Russian war crimes

[Mod note. Holomodor deniers are treated on this forum in the same manner as Holocaust deniers. Immediate and permanent banning.]
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

1DD2DFF2-CE69-4B75-A15E-23EC40ACAF3B.jpeg
1DD2DFF2-CE69-4B75-A15E-23EC40ACAF3B.jpeg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 5381 times
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:08 pm 1DD2DFF2-CE69-4B75-A15E-23EC40ACAF3B.jpeg

My take is, at this stage, Russia wants to cut Ukraine from Black sea, make Ukraine land-locked .. later on, also cut Ukraine from Poland and maybe Romania, but this for later on .. right now, aim is cut Ukraine from black sea access

https://asiatimes.com/2022/04/putins-po ... e-war-win/
Putin’s political future hinges on Ukraine war win
Typical western thinking

This for Putin or Ayatollahs or Xi not about their political future, Eastern leaders don't think what is good policy to stay in power, to win next election .. eastern leader think what is good "long term" for their country .. they might be enacting wrong policy for that, but the school of thought (Maktab) is what is good for the nation

Meaning Putin is doing what he thinks (whether right or wrong) is in long term interest of Russia

This not the case in America, Rep or Dem they dont care about America, they care about their's and winning next election

That is why Westerners do not understand eastern leaders

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

Russia , Putin, will win the Ukraine war .. Win will not be in the form that Ukraine is "occupied" .. win will be in form that Russia will control (or take over) all Russia and Black sea bordering region.

There is only "one" way making Russia lose

Energy, Oil and Gas price, crash

If Oil drops again to 30-40 $/b (gas price pegged to Oil), and lasts for a few yrs, this will hit Russia hard.

This highly unlikely, as China and India would need more energy

That is why today US agreeing all what the mad mullahs were asking to sign the nuke deal. Iran can sell up to 6 m b/d .. mad mullahs talkin now

If Oil price goes to 150 $/b or higher, Russia would be swimming in Money, would implement Ruble as currency of all Russian trade with all buyers of anything from Russia .. India, needing cheap energy, would be big Russian energy (and weapon) buyer and trade in Ruble

And

High energy would "weaken' Europe .. making it easier for Russia to address European public to change policies with voting eastern friendly candidates

Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:
Iran may have a population of ~ 85 million, but is a backwards theocracy stuck in the past.

https://hetg.physics.harvard.edu/news/p ... c-american

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu7eT06-xH0&t=1116s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumrun_Vafa

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:12 pm
Typhoon wrote:
Iran may have a population of ~ 85 million, but is a backwards theocracy stuck in the past.

Just another one of many fortunate immigrants who prospered in the West due to the opportunities not available back in their 3rd world place of birth.

Now, further irrelevant posts about Persia in the Ukraine thread will be summarily deleted.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Now, further irrelevant posts about Persia in the Ukraine thread will be summarily deleted.

Why was my other post answering your post deleted ?

Back to Ukraine here

Any pretension is now off the board :

NATO chief openly touts targeting China, cites Ukraine stance as excuse

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/pol ... ine-stance

"According to Stoltenberg, China poses a "security challenge" in today's world."

“We see that China has been unwilling to condemn Russia’s aggression and has joined Moscow in questioning the right of nations to choose their own path,” said Stoltenberg. The NATO general urged the member states, mostly liberal democracies, to stand up against "authoritarian powers."

That a good development, as now 6 Billion of non Western world population can see the game played .. now China is the bad guy

:lol: :lol:

Xi not laughing .. mad mullahs neither .. nor Modi

Poor Germans, a prosperous Nation, EU a successful union, on the verge of crashing.

All because America wants to sell arms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um0ayR4SkfM

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:53 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:12 pm
Typhoon wrote:

Just another one of many fortunate immigrants who prospered in the West due to the opportunities not available back in their 3rd world place of birth.

Now, further irrelevant posts about Persia in the Ukraine thread will be summarily deleted.
viewtopic.php?f=4&p=160183#p160159

[Mod note. Link updated.]

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

To try and be fair, the off-topic ban applies to all forum members.
noddy

Post by noddy »

https://rubryka.com/en/2022/04/06/u-ros ... y-do-nato/
Vladimir Dzabarov, First Deputy Chairman of the International Committee of the russian federation Council, threatens that Finland's accession to NATO would make it a target for russia's retaliatory measures.
This was reported by the russian state news agency RIA Novosti.

According to Dzabarov, if Finland joins NATO, Russia will respond immediately.

"Finland's accession to NATO would make it a target for Russian retaliation," the Russian senator said.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/un ... 022-04-06/
Russia has warned countries at the United Nations that a yes vote or abstention on a U.S. push to suspend Moscow from the Human Rights Council will be viewed as an "unfriendly gesture" with consequences for bilateral ties, according to a note seen by Reuters on Wednesday.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/2022 ... rom-russia
Back in 2008, both France and Germany had deemed it too early for Ukraine and Georgia to join NATO, arguing that neither country was ready. They also warned that bringing in the former Soviet Republics would compromise relations with Russia, echoing warnings voiced by US diplomats who sought to dissuade the White House from offering a concrete path to membership.

“What Germany and Europe have experienced over the last days is nothing short of a reversal of Merkel's policies of guaranteeing peace and freedom through treaties with despots,” the conservative daily Die Welt wrote last month, describing the former chancellor’s trade-based diplomacy as “an error”.

Criticism has come from some of Merkel's closest aides, including her former defence minister, Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer, who has condemned Germany's “historical failure” to bolster its military over the years. “After Georgia, Crimea, and Donbas, we have not prepared anything that would have really deterred Putin,” she tweeted in March.

“Germany believed that trade would be a peacemaker, that interconnectedness would prevent us from going to war with each other,” he said. “There was a belief that trading with Russia, notably with what it does best, namely oil and gas, was a strategy for peace. But that strategy has failed.”
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

turns out their is once sanction that Russia cant live without.

semiconductors - oops the clever man Putin forgot to invest in the one industry that the entire modern world is built from.

https://asiatimes.com/2022/04/why-low-t ... g-the-war/
Russia accounts for only 0.1% of global demand for semiconductors, according to WSTS (World Semiconductor Trade Statistics) and it appears that consumption has been declining since 2018.

Autopsies of Russian drones reveal almost all imported electronic components scrounged from consumer products made by Sony, Nintendo and Samsung.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy's imagination vs reality.

A case study in leftist self castrated impotence

Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy

Post by noddy »

the ruble is dependant on russian energy exports, which are largely unaffected.

the chips required to build weapons are dependant on russian imports, which are affected, and even worse, their is a global shortage anyway - only governments whichi build their own are capable of supply at the moment.

this is why Taiwan is important to the USA , otherwise they would just be another hong kong and nobody would care.

do try and keep up.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

What is NATO for ?

to fight whom ?

Communism ?

Does not exist anymore ?

NATO there for fighting Libya , Afghanistan ?

:lol: :lol:

Right now, seems, NATO morphing to fight Russia, China , Iran , maybe India .. fight all who don't agree with west

Good to know this

Looks like, Americans moving out, NAYO moving in

Sweden, Finland joining NATO would be unwise, unless craving to be among the first to get nuclear BANG, to victimize themselves for Germans

If I a Swedish or Fin, especially now I would "emphasize my neutrality" .. NATO is hollow .. would French or German or Portuguese invite on themselves a tactical nuke BANG to defend Latvia .. have to be crazy to .. definitely NO

NATO is brain dead, as French Macron said

https://www.politico.eu/article/nato-mi ... d-no-more/

Doc

Post by Doc »

Poor Russian soldiers I would feel sorry for them if half of them didn't talk of killing every civilian they see. Killing civilians given that Russian commanders did not secure villages it passed on the way yo Kyiv While it is certainly not an excuse, it is easy to foresee slaughter of civilian that have Russian forces in effect surrounded. As Russian troops get killed they are bound to strike out at the civilian population.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnO_10DttSc

mnO_10DttSc
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

A woman who died of starvation is buried here. Her six-year-old son brings juice and canned food to the grave.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:50 am noddy's imagination vs reality.

A case study in leftist self castrated impotence
you seem to have mistaken me for someone who cares what happens.

im really not that fussed if you lot all blow eachother up.

i just post non russian propoganda to balance all the pro putin stuff getting posted.

maybe you all deserve the bomb ? hard to say, Azari has some thoughts on the matter.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:46 am
you seem to have mistaken me for someone who cares what happens.

im really not that fussed if you lot all blow eachother up.
You are actually more in the sling than most.
i just post non russian propoganda to balance all the pro putin stuff getting posted.

maybe you all deserve the bomb ? hard to say, Azari has some thoughts on the matter.
All that and $10 won't get you coffee anymore.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Screenshot from 2022-04-08 08-21-42.png
Screenshot from 2022-04-08 08-21-42.png (199.25 KiB) Viewed 5224 times
UN vote for removal of Russia from Human Rights Council

93 in favour, 24 against, 58 abstentions

seems some here over valued Russias support - Africa, India, South East Asia and South America all neglected to care.

just the usual suspects, same as it ever was.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:19 am Screenshot from 2022-04-08 08-21-42.png

seems some here over valued Russias support - Africa, India, South East Asia and South America all neglected to care.

noddy , what you post above, is very bad for the Western camp

It shows that UN , and , Human Rights Council , is political, sinks UN and HRC credential to ZERO

Human Rights Council must first send a neutral expert team and find out the truth

Once the truth is established beyond reasonable doubt, the guilty party must be expelled take the consequences.

How can Human Rights Council already vote for something that nobody knows the truth

but

That is not the biggest damage for UN and Human Rights Council

The biggest damage is, 6 billion of 7 billion world population, non western , they see that when NATO was killing all those in Libya, US was killing all those in Iraq and Afghanistan, there was no move or talk expelling US or Europe out of Human Rights Council .. even US was threatening International court of justice and their judges if they take case against US

Those 6 million world population, they watching and judging, they no "I.d.i.o.t.s"

Result is, losing trust in UN becoming a western PR tool

That is the significant of what you post above

Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:33 am A woman who died of starvation is buried here. Her six-year-old son brings juice and canned food to the grave.

very touching
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:44 am
noddy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:19 am Screenshot from 2022-04-08 08-21-42.png

noddy , what you post above, is very bad for the Western camp

It shows that UN , and , Human Rights Council , is political, sinks UN and HRC credential to ZERO

Human Rights Council must first send a neutral expert team and find out the truth

Once the truth is established beyond reasonable doubt, the guilty party must be expelled take the consequences.

How can Human Rights Council already vote for something that nobody knows the truth

but

That is not the biggest damage for UN and Human Rights Council

The biggest damage is, 6 billion of 7 billion world population, non western , they see that when NATO was killing all those in Libya, US was killing all those in Iraq and Afghanistan, there was no move or talk expelling US or Europe out of Human Rights Council .. even US was threatening International court of justice and their judges if they take case against US

Those 6 million world population, they watching and judging, they no "I.d.i.o.t.s"

Result is, losing trust in UN becoming a western PR tool

That is the significant of what you post above

if you spin around any faster your head will fall off.

all the political powers and non powers in the world had a chance to say if they believe europes story or russias story - very simple.

this is the outcome - which is the opposite of what you have been posting, so now you change the story that every government in the world is really on russias side but didnt vote that way because of the secret truth. blkah blah dissonant bullshit.

the 6 billion dont care about Russia, or Europe or China - they care about food and housing and oppurtunities for their kids.

they dont care if Europe is blowing up Europeans, they dont care is Arabs are blowing up Arabs and they dont care if Putin dies in a cluster bomb.

its not their problem.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

how many care Sri Lanka is in political chaos and turmoil, brutal slaughter and suppresion of Tamils

mice peeing on cotton some might say - from everyone and anyone - no asians, no arabs, no iranians, no africans, nobody raising the issue.

Europe only cares about Ukraine because the Ukraine is the edge of Europe - if you cant understand that and you babble on about western hypocrasy.

then you are a very confused person.
ultracrepidarian