COVID-19 and Other Pandemics | Anarchy in the USA

This too shall pass.
Mr. Perfect

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic | Anarchy in the USA

Post by Mr. Perfect »

When mandaters get infected. Democrat superspreaders. I OTOH am uninfected and uninjected.

Censorship isn't necessary
noddy

Post by noddy »

1bf72a25-6a69-4c89-967f-51b1602670fe.jpeg
1bf72a25-6a69-4c89-967f-51b1602670fe.jpeg (326.28 KiB) Viewed 18788 times
immoral westerners will allow no minor inconvenience in the name of reducing others sufffering but under the guidance of wise leader XI, the principled actors know better.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202204/1258949.shtml

Some in the West and some self-media in China saw this small proportion of severe cases as vindication of the claim that "the risk of Omicron is equal to that of seasonal flu," and began to hype the possibility of China easing its COVID-19 restrictions.

However, epidemiologists called it an "over-simplified notion to delude or mislead the public."
Wang Guiqiang, an advisor to the National Health Commission and director of the Infectious Diseases Department at Peking University First Hospital, made reference to the 0.7 percent mortality rate in Hong Kong, which is much higher than that of seasonal flu, normally seen at 0.01 percent.

Lo Wing-hung, proprietor of Hong Kong-based newspaper Bastille Post, also told the Global Times that the idea that "Omicron is just a big flu" is misleading. "I have checked the seasonal flu deaths in Hong Kong in different years. In the year of a flu outbreak, the number of deaths due to the flu in a year is probably 100 to 300. The number reached 352 from 2018-19. Now 300 people have died [due to COVID-19] in Hong Kong in one or two days. The cumulative deaths from this round of the epidemic has exceeded 8,400. Some people said COVID-19 is like the flu, but I don't agree at all."

An analysis published by scientists who advise Japan's health minister revealed that the Omicron strain of COVID-19 is at least 40% more lethal than seasonal flu, underscoring the potential danger of lifting pandemic curbs too quickly and underestimating the virus's ongoing health risks.
Epidemiologists pointed out that there are misconceptions widely circulating, such as relying on large scale infections to reach "herd immunity" and hoping that future variants will be less lethal than Omicron.

Lu Hongzhou, head of Shenzhen's anti-epidemic expert team and head of the Third People's Hospital of Shenzhen, told the Global Times that after a long-term study of recovered COVID-19 patients, his team discovered that 8 percent of them did not acquire neutralizing antibodies; and for those who did obtain them, the antibody titer drops rapidly, which disproves the feasibility of "herd immunity."
stay strong XI, the people of the free world are with you.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:17 am 1bf72a25-6a69-4c89-967f-51b1602670fe.jpeg

immoral westerners will allow no minor inconvenience in the name of reducing others sufffering but under the guidance of wise leader XI, the principled actors know better.
Sounds like you need to move to China where you will be "safe" No fear of covid causing food there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gv8oX4aOr8

8gv8oX4aOr8

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202204/1258949.shtml

Some in the West and some self-media in China saw this small proportion of severe cases as vindication of the claim that "the risk of Omicron is equal to that of seasonal flu," and began to hype the possibility of China easing its COVID-19 restrictions.

However, epidemiologists called it an "over-simplified notion to delude or mislead the public."
Wang Guiqiang, an advisor to the National Health Commission and director of the Infectious Diseases Department at Peking University First Hospital, made reference to the 0.7 percent mortality rate in Hong Kong, which is much higher than that of seasonal flu, normally seen at 0.01 percent.

Lo Wing-hung, proprietor of Hong Kong-based newspaper Bastille Post, also told the Global Times that the idea that "Omicron is just a big flu" is misleading. "I have checked the seasonal flu deaths in Hong Kong in different years. In the year of a flu outbreak, the number of deaths due to the flu in a year is probably 100 to 300. The number reached 352 from 2018-19. Now 300 people have died [due to COVID-19] in Hong Kong in one or two days. The cumulative deaths from this round of the epidemic has exceeded 8,400. Some people said COVID-19 is like the flu, but I don't agree at all."

An analysis published by scientists who advise Japan's health minister revealed that the Omicron strain of COVID-19 is at least 40% more lethal than seasonal flu, underscoring the potential danger of lifting pandemic curbs too quickly and underestimating the virus's ongoing health risks.
Epidemiologists pointed out that there are misconceptions widely circulating, such as relying on large scale infections to reach "herd immunity" and hoping that future variants will be less lethal than Omicron.

Lu Hongzhou, head of Shenzhen's anti-epidemic expert team and head of the Third People's Hospital of Shenzhen, told the Global Times that after a long-term study of recovered COVID-19 patients, his team discovered that 8 percent of them did not acquire neutralizing antibodies; and for those who did obtain them, the antibody titer drops rapidly, which disproves the feasibility of "herd immunity."
stay strong XI, the people of the free world are with you.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

Doc wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:13 am
Sounds like you need to move to China where you will be "safe" No fear of covid causing food there.
no need, with the collapse of the western alliances, China will move to us and liberate all from the yoke of capitalist wage slavery.

---

its going to be interesting to see if Australia panics about covid again, it appears to be a dead issue now , few restrictions here and there in some states but I cant seem them lasting the next election.

back to normal everywhere it seems, except China.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:36 am
Doc wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:13 am
no need, with the collapse of the western alliances, China will move to us and liberate all from the yoke of capitalist wage slavery.

---

its going to be interesting to see if Australia panics about covid again, it appears to be a dead issue now , few restrictions here and there in some states but I cant seem them lasting the next election.

back to normal everywhere it seems, except China.
Maybe they are just panicking in China because Xi will be named emperor in a few months.

I see I munged the address of the video I previously posted here.

It seems the next big thing in the great reset is drugs and virtual reality games for the "Useless classes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qOHwplbt7E

5qOHwplbt7E
Last edited by Doc on Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

my friend in India says lots of Indian places are struggling because of a breakdown in supply chains from China.

the internal problems they are having with energy policy and financing arent as much about western propoganda as some might suggest.

lots of huffing and puffing about covid might just be the perfect distraction.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:57 am my friend in India says lots of Indian places are struggling because of a breakdown in supply chains from China.

the internal problems they are having with energy policy and financing arent as much about western propoganda as some might suggest.

Its bubbles all the way down. So you have a great reset No people no problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3ROqLV65PY

o3ROqLV65PY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trbg7IBSa1E

trbg7IBSa1E

With a drone flying overhead saying "Please comply with covid restrictions Control your souls desire for freedom Do not open the window or sing"
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:14 am
noddy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:57 am my friend in India says lots of Indian places are struggling because of a breakdown in supply chains from China.

Its bubbles all the way down. So you have a great reset No people no problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3ROqLV65PY

o3ROqLV65PY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trbg7IBSa1E

trbg7IBSa1E

With a drone flying overhead saying "Please comply with covid restrictions Control your souls desire for freedom Do not open the window or sing"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umnMHQPYEmA

umnMHQPYEmA
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

That Hurari guy is truly evil. I wonder if it is the unavoidable result of a belief in evolution
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

3 layers of government. 3 injections. Trusting science.

Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

As I've been predicting, the 3 shotters are now exposed. 75% of the globe will be essentially unvaccinated over the next month.

What are you guys going to do then.

I have a plan, and it's worked and continues to work. You guys don't have that.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple logic.

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:58 am 3 layers of government. 3 injections. Trusting science.

Cut down in the prime of her youth. Sad.
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:47 am
Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:58 am 3 layers of government. 3 injections. Trusting science.

:)

I dont get many firsts at my age and cynicism but I suspect this is the first time Ive seen the Queenie on the right side of a globalist government conspiracy.

thats pretty cool.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:54 am That Hurari guy is truly evil. I wonder if it is the unavoidable result of a belief in evolution
Seems he thinks he is smart because he watched the Matrix too many times as a kid. I suspect that it true of most trans humanists. Nothing IMAGINATIVE to see here folks. It is just PARROTING.. Move along....
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:01 am As I've been predicting, the 3 shotters are now exposed. 75% of the globe will be essentially unvaccinated over the next month.

What are you guys going to do then.

I have a plan, and it's worked and continues to work. You guys don't have that.

Maybe it would be best if we all just offed ourselves to prevent spread of COVID
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:30 am :)

I dont get many firsts at my age and cynicism but I suspect this is the first time Ive seen the Queenie on the right side of a globalist government conspiracy.

thats pretty cool.
Hmm what is the conspiracy I wonder.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

When the injection stops working for the only segment it ever helped what then do you do.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:38 pm
When the injection stops working for the only segment it ever helped what then do you do.
1. Thank you for finally admitting that the vaccines worked. Big step.

2. The Queen, as in the whole enterprise, is not above fibbing or exaggerating. The Queen has been publicly exhausted for years now, Charles has been de facto king for the last two at least.

They didn't put out Charles plans for his crowning ceremony (before the Queen's covid bout) because the Queen was in good health.

So the "Queen is suffering with her people" is good pr but rings a bit phony and an excuse to explain why she gets to continue wearing the crown without carrying out a lot of her duties.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

lol
noddy

Post by noddy »

Doc wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:05 pm
Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:54 am That Hurari guy is truly evil. I wonder if it is the unavoidable result of a belief in evolution
Seems he thinks he is smart because he watched the Matrix too many times as a kid. I suspect that it true of most trans humanists. Nothing IMAGINATIVE to see here folks. It is just PARROTING.. Move along....
he is a nobody, reciting sci fi plot lines for sure - AI is a buzzword, not a reality.

the underlying truth that we have DNA tweeking technology and cloning technology is too real to ignore however - the ultra rich and the big medical research groups are not going to let tedious government laws affect private, non published research.

for our generations, i doubt anything radical happens - but it will eventually.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:51 am
Doc wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:05 pm
he is a nobody, reciting sci fi plot lines for sure - AI is a buzzword, not a reality.

the underlying truth that we have DNA tweeking technology and cloning technology is too real to ignore however - the ultra rich and the big medical research groups are not going to let tedious government laws affect private, non published research.

for our generations, i doubt anything radical happens - but it will eventually.
Actually Yuval Noah Harrari is the top aid to one Claus Scwabe (Head of the World Economic Forum)

One of my "conspiracy theories is that it has already started. If the idea is to create a New world order you have to get rid of the institutions of the Old World order first. In a world Order that leaves literally billions of people without any purpose in life you have to figure out what to do with the "Useless classes" Do you kill them off (with say a war or a pestilence) ? Do you prevent them from having children. Do you pacify them mental circuses where you control nearly everything they do and see? Even so far as thier ability to go anywhere and even eat? Seems like the latter takes care of the second and can eliminate the first.

They will own nothing and they will be happy taking Fentanyl while living in a virtual digital world until the day they die. Actually they could virtually die many times only to be regenerated again. Just real life NPCs When they really die they probably won't even know the difference
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Self culling of the population

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Democrat superspreaders. 3 layers of government

Mr. Perfect