Ren/Hi Ren

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Nonc Hilaire

Ren/Hi Ren

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Ren/Hi Ren

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

My barrier with Ren is that he amplifies some of the worst theater kid aspects of Eminem-- somewhat acknowledging it in that song doesn't make it go away.
Nonc Hilaire

Re: Ren/Hi Ren

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:38 am My barrier with Ren is that he amplifies some of the worst theater kid aspects of Eminem-- somewhat acknowledging it in that song doesn't make it go away.
The difference is Ren has been schizophrenic and is relating true experience.

I posted this in Philosophy not music. The schizophrenic/schizotypical/schizoid/internal dialog dimension of consciousness is uniquely human.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila