Trump wins!

Parodite

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Parodite »

I don't see much of a conspiracy there. A speculation perhaps about details, but with some good reasons to predict things to happen before the end of the year:

1. Trump will start declassify things, despite pressures from the UK/MI6 who were most likely heavily involved in the Steele dossier meant to discredit Trump to prevent him being elected and once elected making sure to have grounds for perpetual investigations to make him look suspect and impeachable.

2. It is unlikely that the involvement of key players of FBI+DNC+anti-Trump repubs in the above was a mere conspiracy theory. This is truly a bomb shell waiting to explode. Especially if it turns out that Obama himself was cognizant and supportive of the whole operation.

If nothing really happens the coming months and thereafter.. I will eat my humble cake.

The Q phenomenon is interesting. I suspect it is Scott Adams playing a game trying to prove his own points. :P

Conspiracy theories sometimes are born out of near thin air where corroborating evidence is totally absent, or it just is a hoax for fun's sake. Other conspiracy theories have good reasons to "beg for more answers" because the available information is incomplete and/or suspect. It forces every reasonable thinking person to demand more transparency and more facts made public. Like and unsolved murder.

I have a theory about Assange: one can safely assume he knows who gave Wikileaks the DNC emails and that he has the proof for that. Whether it was done by hackers or a DNC leaker. If it were hackers he wouldn't want to be extradited to the US. If it was a DNC leaker however, he could use that information as a trade-off to the Trump admin in exchange for his own freedom and safety. Wikileaks doesn't want to reveal its sources, but if it was a leaker who is now dead.. maybe he will to save his own butt.

Some more speculation: Assange probably has some backup channels that can provide the evidence how they got the Podesta emails... they might already negotiate with the Trump admin. What more could Trump want to make it a really bloody rednosed Christmas 2018 for his opponents?
Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The recent JFK releases contain statements by CIA that the term 'conspiracy theory' was invented by them to ridicule people who present skeptical alternatives to CIA lies and cover-up. A technique straight out of Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals'.

The speculation I posted is exactly that; a speculation, and one that throws light on the workings of the political beauracracy regardless of how events play out.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

I'm invariably skeptical of any revelation with sentences written in uppercase.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Colonel Sun wrote:I'm invariably skeptical of any revelation with sentences written in uppercase.
OK.
now we can add case-ists to the list of people who cause problems for the rest of us.
noddy

Post by noddy »

lowercasians ftw.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:The recent JFK releases contain statements by CIA that the term 'conspiracy theory' was invented by them to ridicule people who present skeptical alternatives to CIA lies and cover-up. A technique straight out of Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals'.

The speculation I posted is exactly that; a speculation, and one that throws light on the workings of the political beauracracy regardless of how events play out.
There is plenty to speculate about. Why add more?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:lowercasians ftw.
lower case i is betting on the sentinelese....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/25/asia/mis ... index.html

final solution is software that replaces all upper case letters with ?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:The recent JFK releases contain statements by CIA that the term 'conspiracy theory' was invented by them to ridicule people who present skeptical alternatives to CIA lies and cover-up. A technique straight out of Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals'.

There is plenty to speculate about. Why add more?
The way the author connects the dots may not play out, but the dots themselves are facts that will play into events in the immediate future.

One collects facts, asks questions and utilizes critical thinking. Even wild speculations often contain solid facts and good questions.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Re: Interesting speculation

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Kn_xxZrE10w
Indeed.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Colonel Sun wrote:
Doc wrote:
Kn_xxZrE10w
Indeed.
Indon't. There is a reason Adams does not use actual Q posts but instead debates an irrelevant strawman.

Q primarily posts questions, not predictions. These are the questions the media should be asking, but are not. Anonymous researchers attempt to find answers, as the media no longer employs journalists but is content with commentators, propagandists and pretty spokespeople.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Colonel Sun wrote:
Doc wrote:
Kn_xxZrE10w
Indeed.
Indon't. There is a reason Adams does not use actual Q posts but instead debates an irrelevant strawman.

Q primarily posts questions, not predictions. These are the questions the media should be asking, but are not. Anonymous researchers attempt to find answers, as the media no longer employs journalists but is content with commentators, propagandists and pretty spokespeople.
"Trust the plan" Q predicted that Jeff Sessions was going to unveil a massive investigation proving deep state conspiracy. Then Sessions got fired. If the media chooses not to cover the truth then the truth must be found elsewhere. I get that. However someone anonymous in the face of an MSM that wants to cover up doesn't work. Try following Judicial Watch https://www.judicialwatch.org/ Instead of hiding behind the internet, they go to court.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Qanon seems like typical 4chan prankery that caught on with aging Boomers.

But like preachers who predict the End of the World, the people behind it can keep kicking the can down the road.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:Qanon seems like typical 4chan prankery that caught on with aging Boomers.

But like preachers who predict the End of the World, the people behind it can keep kicking the can down the road.
People following Q seems to be pretty intelligent. The attraction seems to be the manner in which "Q" posts. The sourcing used seems to be the Epoch times. https://www.theepochtimes.com/ Which interestingly is pretty much against anything the Chinese government is for.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

WELCOME BACK IBRAHIM!

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Re: Trump report card Feb 2019

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This counts as a Trump win.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Simple Minded wrote:
This will bring Mr. Perfect out of his funk and back to his normal, arrogant, obnoxious, condescending smug self. :P

I miss that guy! :(
Mr. Perfect wrote:This counts as a Trump win.

WELCOME BACK MR. P!!!!
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Probably not. Permanent GOP majority or nothing.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Probably not. Permanent GOP majority or nothing.
Don't despair. You're a lion trying to lead an army of sheep.

In the words of Obe Wan Kenobe "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Donald Trump Is a Good President
One foreigner’s perspective
Michel Houellebecq

In all sincerity, I like Americans a lot; I’ve met many lovely people in the United States, and I empathize with the shame many Americans (and not only “New York intellectuals”) feel at having such an appalling clown for a leader.

[..]
:D MH is sort of a Scott Adams in a hot French cuisine.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:Donald Trump Is a Good President
One foreigner’s perspective
Michel Houellebecq

In all sincerity, I like Americans a lot; I’ve met many lovely people in the United States, and I empathize with the shame many Americans (and not only “New York intellectuals”) feel at having such an appalling clown for a leader.

[..]
:D MH is sort of a Scott Adams in a hot French cuisine.
:D Amen. Thanks for posting.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

"
they were looking at their country and seeing bad trend lines. In choosing Mr. Trump they were throwing a Hail Mary pass, but they didn’t sound desperate. They always sounded jolly. And I realized they hadn’t sounded jolly about politics in a while.

Below the jolliness I sense the spirit of the jailbreak. They were finally allowed to be renegades. They were playing the part of the rebel in a country that had long cast them as the boring Americans—stodgy, dronelike, nothing to say. The lumpen working and middle class, dependable heartland-type boobs. Everyone else got to act up and complain. They were just there to pay the taxes, love the country, send the boys to war.

Now they were pushing back, and hell it was fun. It was like joining a big, beautiful anti-BS movement. It was like they were telling the entire political class, “I’m gonna show a little juice, baby, brace yourself.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/my-sister- ... 1561069936

like I said, Obama was a big FU from the Den base to the Den establishment, Trump was a big FU from the Repub base to the Repub establishment. "Outsiders need not apply!" is the lesson both establishments are trying to drive home now.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Trump has finally pushed australia into realising its all alone in the southern hemisphere and discussions about how we should be self reliant, which is a pretty amazing thing, I would never have seen it coming.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/inno ... ba3e928588
Facing a wobbly ally in the United States and an increasingly bellicose China, Australia’s military strategists are cautiously debating whether we need to consider developing our own nuclear deterrent.
Australia’s defence forces have had relatively little to worry about for decades.
A century-old alliance with the US brought bankable security guarantees, while mineral exports to China ensured 28 recession-free years at home.
But Donald Trump’s limited regard for alliances and Xi Jinping’s quest for primacy in the Pacific have put both pillars of Australian security in doubt.
White reports that for decades Australian planners had quietly considered nuclearisation and worked on assessments of how long weapons would take to develop.
But until now Canberra always decided that the price was too high, the risks were low and Washington had its back.
But Trump’s capricious temperament means half a century of policy could change with a single tweet.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

US-Australia relations always reminds me of the joke at the 3:47 mark of the video below

iS9clnD8Xvs

The transcription:
Australia backs us up in every war, you don't even have to ask. God bless those alcoholics 'cause let me tell you somethin'-- it's not a secret that they have a drinking problem. But they always show up for us in every war and they don't have to show up for anybody, 'cause technically, they're not even part of the globe. They're not on the globe, I know that. There's six planets closer to us than Australia right now.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:Trump has finally pushed australia into realising its all alone in the southern hemisphere and discussions about how we should be self reliant, which is a pretty amazing thing, I would never have seen it coming.
Someday soon, Strayans will regard American politicians as highly as Americans do.

Hate to say we told you so, but we told you so!

Advice to Strine politicians:
zOXtWxhlsUg