CIA director had affair - resigned

Jnalum Persicum

CIA director had affair - resigned

Post by Jnalum Persicum »

hopefully with a female :lol:

Last edited by Jnalum Persicum on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jnalum Persicum

Re: CIA director had affaire - resigned

CIA Director Gen. Petraeus resigns, citing extramarital affair

Juggernaut Nihilism

Post by Juggernaut Nihilism »

From possible future president to punch line in one night.
"The fundamental rule of political analysis from the point of psychology is, follow the sacredness, and around it is a ring of motivated ignorance."
YMix

Post by YMix »

Russia's President Vladimir Putin has dismissed the armed forces chief, just three days after the defence minister was sacked over a corruption scandal.

Gen Valery Gerasimov replaces Gen Nikolai Makarov as the new armed forces chief of general staff.

Gen Gerasimov commanded Russian forces during the conflict in Chechnya.

Russian authorities are investigating the sale of defence ministry assets at prices below market value.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Oh God please don't tell me he was having sex with Hillary!!!

Been busy doing stuff
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Hoosiernorm wrote:Oh God please don't tell me he was having sex with Hillary!!!

I think that there are certain things all female politicians should keep in mind:

* don't make that thumb plus forefinger gesture

* don't eat a hot dog or sausage or other similarly shaped food item

* try to avoid making open round mouth expressions

* etc

in public

The male politician equivalent is, I suppose, don't stare at a woman's breasts or butt no matter how enticing. Someone will be there taking a picture.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I doubt there was any affair. That is probably just a convenient excuse.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Jnalum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote:.

I doubt there was any affair. That is probably just a convenient excuse.

My take too

not the affair

but

the

convenient excuse

wait for the other shoe to drop

my guess is

Petraeus was on the record being against another stupidity in that neighborhood

be Syria or Iran

meaning

a clash ahead

Iran shoots at American drone when @ the same time Petraeus have an extramarital affair ;)

War ahead, each president must mark his own stupidity in history

BTW, the poor General does not look he even into this kind of stuff

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Have to agree JN, Obama likes killing, was never going to let Iran off the hook. Petraeus in the way of something. May have blackmail so bad that he would admit to affair.
Censorship isn't necessary
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Soft Kill Way to Fall on Your Sword and Not Testify.........

Post by monster_gardener »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I doubt there was any affair. That is probably just a convenient excuse.
Thank you Very Much for your post, Nonc.

Seconded.

Unless he was ordered to have one..... ;) :shock: as very soft kill ;) way of falling on your sword........

Noting that Petreaus will not be testifying about Benghazi like he was scheduled to do.........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Juggernaut Nihilism

Post by Juggernaut Nihilism »

Don't understand why this affects his obligation to testify on Benghazi.
"The fundamental rule of political analysis from the point of psychology is, follow the sacredness, and around it is a ring of motivated ignorance."
Jnalum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Have to agree JN, Obama likes killing, was never going to let Iran off the hook. Petraeus in the way of something. May have blackmail so bad that he would admit to affair.

MP, script nothing to do with (Barack) Hussein .. American foreign policy, specially the War and militarism, is long term planing, 30+ yr planing

In that sense, Obama just executing what was put in motion well before Bill (Clinton)

Yes, war coming and "New World Order" too

That is why Bernanke printing and Timothy (Geithner) spending (meaning shafting to Arabs and China) those Dollars like there is no tomorrow .. soon worthless (code name "Fiscal cliff" .. pushing Sheiks down the cliff :lol: )

BTW , her name is Paula Broadwell :lol:
Broadwell, a Harvard University research associate and PhD candidate at King's College London, was granted extensive access to Petraeus to write his biography, "All in: The education of General David Petraeus." She was embedded in Afghanistan with Petraeus July 2010 through July 2011, while he led the International Security Assistance Force there.

Hallo MI6

look, you bet the farm she was working for somebody

those Kim Philby crowed still roaming in MI6 .. Hallo Vladmir (Putin)

Mr. Perfect, if this would have come out day B4 election, you would be lookin @ president Romney now

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mmm, did not know, embedded indeed. Yes, media masterminded this campaign, no question. Bastards.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:Don't understand why this affects his obligation to testify on Benghazi.
And we'll never know. It will all go away.
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

Tinfoil hats in service to explain Republican stupidity/ backwardness on losing the election.

No doubt, there are larger things afoot. But God forbid the Republicans lost for want of, you know, running a crap candidate/ managing the campaign like drunken hillbillies.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

We are going to hear no end conspiracy theory BS about this.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I believe Congress can subpoena anybody they want.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Demon of Undoing

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I believe Congress can subpoena anybody they want.
Exactly.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ibrahim wrote:We are going to hear no end conspiracy theory BS about this.
Well we heard no end of BS racism and war on women charges so don't dish it out if you can't take it.
Jnalum Persicum

Look , head of CIA , his daily routine (day & night), minute by minute, is chronicled .. every minute of CIA-head's life is known and transparent.. he moves with security guard 24/7 and and and

He can not have an affair without lots of people knowing it, even being present

ZERO possibility

meaning,

notion,

FBI was checking his laptop and discovered this, an absolute rubbish

sexual stuff routine .. everywhere .. in France, politicians, judges, head of police and and have ORGY, regularly and openly, everybody knows and do not mind

Last edited by Jnalum Persicum on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Demon of Undoing

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:We are going to hear no end conspiracy theory BS about this.
Well we heard no end of BS racism and war on women charges so don't dish it out if you can't take it.
Racism was ( mostly) a lavender charge. War on women? Probably a bit closet to true. It only takes a couple of rape apologies/ immolation of women's issues- type comments to cement the perception.

Sorry, off topic.
Mr. Perfect

Re: CIA director had affair - resigned

Post by Mr. Perfect »

There are both men and women who oppose abortion in the case of rape.
Demon of Undoing

Mr. Perfect wrote:There are both men and women who oppose abortion in the case of rape.

Yeah, but as stupid as that is, that's not the rub, is it? It's the contempt for both science and the mother's entire presence as a feeling human, contained in the " legitimate rape" - type comments, that cements the perception. Between that, the general tendency to be pro- choice, the Romney campaingn's inability to even support no- brainers like supporting Lilly Ledbetter ( among other things) and, well, you get the gender break like in Ohio.

Not saying Republicans should go pro- choice against their beliefs, exactly, but let's not pretend such a " war" is a fabricated, MSM ambush.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Demon of Undoing wrote: Yeah, but as stupid as that is, that's not the rub, is it? It's the contempt for both science and the mother's entire presence as a feeling human, contained in the " legitimate rape" - type comments, that cements the perception.
MSM cements what it wants, the truth is the Democrats are the party of "legitmate rape" from the Kennedys to the Bill Clinton. Every rape charge has to be proven in court to be legitimate. This is all extreme anti-intellectual horse$#!t.
Between that, the general tendency to be pro- choice, the Romney campaingn's inability to even support no- brainers like supporting Lilly Ledbetter ( among other things) and, well, you get the gender break like in Ohio.
When even the WH has women paid less than men why would anyone serious treat it any different than any other pandering?

https://www.google.com/search?q=white+h ... =firefox-a
Not saying Republicans should go pro- choice against their beliefs, exactly, but let's not pretend such a " war" is a fabricated, MSM ambush.
It is a complete fabrication. Universe of Lies. There are people that actually believe the GOP wants to deny women contraception through the government. You can only get to that by fabrication.

Some people are easily rolled.
Demon of Undoing

You do know that when you light up the Kennedys/ Clinton as a " you too", eyes roll across the entire world, don't you? Horseshit is Akin and his pals.

And so your response to Romney not coming out with a painless support for reasonable legislation( total incompetence on his part) is to criticize nuts and bolts failure of the GSA? Maybe that universe of lies is mostly perceptible only from within the bubble of surrealism that the party- obsessed right inhabits. And you marvel that the whole thing came out of nowhere. Hint: when your predictions of the future don't square up with reality, it's almost never reality that's wrong.

People easily rolled, indeed.