The U.K.

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Jews got Talent

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Parodite wrote:.

Ohhh those damn Jews again. And think of it: not only opium, financial usury world wide by a Jew-controlled banking system... that's just digesting non-Jewish meat! The best opium is the religious type for the mind that makes the juicy host think and behave like a moron, forever be distracted by imaginary realities while the Jew plots his schemes and strikes when the victim is hallucinating crack about Baby Jesus and Muhammed PBUH. Works perfectly! More than half of the world population buys the drug willingly... What a talent!

And they keep working on it... Don't be deceived by their apparent innocence! Knowingly or unknowingly.. they are used by the Big Zionist Powers that the Elders have crafted to control human history. At least so it feels at times... :D

Kxr7jETQyt0

Parodite , you should be ashamed looking in the eyes of a Chinese, let alone posting here rubbish in response to that crime done to China by Brits and David Sassoon .. 100s of Millions Chinese ruined, all China f*cked .. IMVHO, this, surpasses that Adolf of Germany episode by 1000s of folds

At least Germans and Europeans are ashamed of that Adolf period and paying and paying to the blackmail of Zionist doing same to Palestinians that Adolf did to them

But you seems ridiculing the whole episode

was not expecting better

Parodite

Re: The U.K.

Post by Parodite »

Azari.. you are just looking in the wrong places. Holy Books and all the introverted scribes that have commented.. some writing down wonderfully poetic, metaphysical and moral stuff.. did not do much to change the actual tendencies and behavior of any individual or group exposed to or even engaged in those things. The reason you are surprised only means you didn't notice that yet. Just look around and you'll see. More often, those mesmerizing "holy" texts and traditions where people perform repetitive rituals day in day out, year in year out over generations have been themselves the source of many a conflict. "Us-versus-them" cults in short. Us-versus-them is a psychological human extension of the territorial drive serving self-interest and group preservation.

“Either God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesn’t care to, or he doesn’t exist. God is either impotent, evil, or imaginary. Take your pick, and choose wisely."
- Sam Harris
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Parodite , you should be ashamed looking in the eyes of a Chinese,
I should fell ashamed, exactly why?
let alone posting here rubbish in response to that crime done to China by Brits and David Sassoon .. 100s of Millions Chinese ruined, all China f*cked .. IMVHO, this, surpasses that Adolf of Germany episode by 1000s of folds
It's very easy for me and anyone to find the behavior of Sassoon revolting, immoral. Doesn't cost me a dime either. Yes, my 2 cents worth of moral consideration tells me his motives were inhuman, totally selfish, cynical, opportunist. Why do you require me to acknowledge, no admit, that sh*t stinks?

So more interesting than the easy and obvious thing to do, is to wonder why your article wants to over-emphasize the fact Sassoon was Jewish.. That being a given, it is of course not surprising you love to post it.
At least Germans and Europeans are ashamed of that Adolf period and paying and paying to the blackmail of Zionist doing same to Palestinians that Adolf did to them
If the Zionists owned only 5 percent of the moral deficiencies of the Nazis there would be no Palestinians or Israeli Arabs left alive. Your equations are pathetic, disgusting. And you will always leave out that in this territorial conflict the Arabs were very dedicated in wanting to drive the Jews out, annihilate the Jewish state. Be sure mass killing of Jews would have ensued.

You want Jews to look bad, it is just too obvious.

Also note that the article you posted about Sassoon and the Opium trade came from a Jew. There is a rich culture in Israel, among Jews in general to criticize each other and themselves, the policies of their government, their history. You are just carrying water to the sea.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Parodite , you should be ashamed looking in the eyes of a Chinese,
I should fell ashamed, exactly why?
let alone posting here rubbish in response to that crime done to China by Brits and David Sassoon .. 100s of Millions Chinese ruined, all China f*cked .. IMVHO, this, surpasses that Adolf of Germany episode by 1000s of folds
It's very easy for me and anyone to find the behavior of Sassoon revolting, immoral. Doesn't cost me a dime either. Yes, my 2 cents worth of moral consideration tells me his motives were inhuman, totally selfish, cynical, opportunist. Why do you require me to acknowledge, no admit, that sh*t stinks?

So more interesting than the easy and obvious thing to do, is to wonder why your article wants to over-emphasize the fact Sassoon was Jewish.. That being a given, it is of course not surprising you love to post it.
If the Zionists owned only 5 percent of the moral deficiencies of the Nazis there would be no Palestinians or Israeli Arabs left alive. Your equations are pathetic, disgusting. And you will always leave out that in this territorial conflict the Arabs were very dedicated in wanting to drive the Jews out, annihilate the Jewish state. Be sure mass killing of Jews would have ensued.

You want Jews to look bad, it is just too obvious.

Also note that the article you posted about Sassoon and the Opium trade came from a Jew. There is a rich culture in Israel, among Jews in general to criticize each other and themselves, the policies of their government, their history. You are just carrying water to the sea.

Parodite .. there are good and bad humans among all religions or nations or races .. that is not my point at all

My point is,

If a very devote Muslim, somebody who represent the Muslim community, say in America, somebody who builds Mosques and Mosques and fastest and prays 5 times a day and observe Ramadan and goes to Hajd and and and and .. a real devote Muslim .. if such a guy OFFICIALLY would be head of "Heroin and cocaine and Crack" importation and distribution in America and would use foreign troops to force Heroin and crack on American people .. what does it mean ? ? ?

It means something wrong with that religion he is so devote of

In all foras, ATOL and everywhere else it is so much debate how sh*it Koran and Islam is .. I think it was YOU who was saying Islam is pure Sh*it, why you guys not debate how sh*it Judaism and TALMUD is ? ? :lol: .. how come when I bring TALMUD (and Torah) in play suddenly one is anti Jew or anti Semite or anti Israel ? ? ? but one can say all in the book about Islam and Muslims and Koran .. you on the record for this

As David Goldman said, that eduction of JUDAISM (Talmud) is what makes out of a Russian from Estonia a Jew arguing Palestine belong to him

Well, why you not attack TALMUD ? ? ?

and

IMHO, what David Sassoon did in China is 1000s of fold worst thatn that Hitler episode .. reason is, Hitler and Germans knew they were doing something evil (that is why they were hiding what they were doing) .. David Sassoon knew he was doing evil to Chinese people but @ the same time was building synagogues and synagogues and keeping kosher and and meaning doing evil to GOY is OK (TALMUD)

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

This is the UK thread.

For those that want to debate about the Jews, there is the Israel thread.

Further off topic posts will be summarily deleted.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:.

This is the UK thread.

For those that want to debate about the Jews, there is the Israel thread.

Further off topic posts will be summarily deleted.

:lol: :lol: .. that was a good one .. as if the Brits were the innocent bystanders .. issue is Brits using Sassoon for a genocide on China , AND , give Sassoon the "Sir" title services rendered

AND

HSBC bank

Next will post the files for HSBC :lol:

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Typhoon wrote:For those that want to debate about the Jews, there is the Israel thread.
Hardly seems fair. What about Jews living in other countries besides Israel (as most do)? What about Israeli Muslims?

If one were to discuss British Jews, or Jewish issues in the UK, then this thread would be appropriate, right?
Heracleum Persicum

Ibrahim wrote:
Typhoon wrote:For those that want to debate about the Jews, there is the Israel thread.
Hardly seems fair. What about Jews living in other countries besides Israel (as most do)? What about Israeli Muslims?

If one were to discuss British Jews, or Jewish issues in the UK, then this thread would be appropriate, right ?

The word JEW kiks in all kind of EXEMPTION .. if nothing helps, try to shot it down

Yes, true, Ibrahim .. what about follower of Talmud living in Tehran .. do we need to debate it in Israel thread or Iran thread .. :lol: :lol:

funny

OK , let go back to China bashing

noddy

Post by noddy »

azari was on topic with
Brits, I will not waste my energy, they beyond humans
which is nice - good to see how the superior persian moral powers dont fall into that crude broad brush dismissal of entire cultures like those evil spenglers and poms.
ultracrepidarian
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

noddy wrote:azari was on topic with
which is nice - good to see how the superior persian moral powers dont fall into that crude broad brush dismissal of entire cultures like those evil spenglers and poms.
Azari has got the Spengler formula down perfectly, he just inverted it. The superior Anglosphere shouldn't waste its time with the doomed and inferior [insert swarthy culture].

Or would "inverting" it mean that all cultures are equal and we should help one another out regardless of ethno-religio-cultural-national distinctions? Hmm.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Nonsense and Danger........

Post by monster_gardener »

Ibrahim wrote:
noddy wrote:azari was on topic with
Azari has got the Spengler formula down perfectly, he just inverted it. The superior Anglosphere shouldn't waste its time with the doomed and inferior [insert swarthy culture].

Or would "inverting" it mean that all cultures are equal and we should help one another out regardless of ethno-religio-cultural-national distinctions? Hmm.
Thank you very much for your post, Ibrahim.
A first glance and for the unthinking that might sound nice and PC but it really is nonsense........

For example is the culture of Khmer Rouge Cambodia equal to the culture of modern day Canada ;) :twisted: :lol:

Plenty of other examples....... Near Mid Twentieth Century Germany, Aztecs, Muslim invaders of Buddhist Afghanistan...........

As far as helping each other out "regardless of ethno-religio-cultural-national distinctions".....

Maybe........ Sometimes....... If one is VERY careful not to let one's guard down or expect any gratitude....... And not do more harm than good........

Recalling the saying "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished".........

Not ALWAYS true but too often is..........

And recalling the recent bad example where the ungrateful Bengali Muslims of Bangladesh persecute Hindus living among them despite being rescued by largely Hindu India from the Punjabi Muslims of West/Pakistan who were intent on subjugating or exterminating the Bengalis..........

And the mistake Uz made in rescuing the Muslim Afghans from the Russians only to get 911 as our reward/punishment for that folly.....
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
noddy

Post by noddy »

in regards azari's post modern re-interpretation of the history of opium and putting an evil british spin on it wikipedia has as good a summary as any,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium

in reality it was legal and common during that period throughout and those evil middle easterners got the innocent british hooked (lol)

its true that the british used to balance trade with china because it was the only product they had the chinese wanted - the rest is all somewhat dubious.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote:.

azari was on topic with

Brits, America, France, Turkey, etc etc, is meant as the "regime", the government, the ruling ELITE

Otherwise I always refer to American "Joe", German guy etc

Although, there always is a "characteristic" (peculiar) MINDSET to each nation, the SPIRIT of that culture and civilization

Said many times, good and bad people exists in all places and cultures and civilizations

Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

noddy wrote:its true that the british used to balance trade with china because it [opium] was the only product they had the chinese wanted - the rest is all somewhat dubious.
Most delightful!... It would be difficult to better summarize what I call the "Anglo-Saxon" frame of mind...

Could Mexico be doing the same, in relation to the US, with cocaine and heroin?... By objecting to it are the US hindering Mexico's legitimate right to free trade? Should Mexico militarily invade the US and start a "cocaine war" to put things right?... Should Mexico hire some Jewish person to do the job for them?...

I love these arguments... :twisted:
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote:.

its true that the british used to balance trade with china because it [opium] was the only product they had the chinese wanted - the rest is all somewhat dubious.

noddy, if Chinese so badly wanted Opium and Brits just were supplying to Chinese what Chinese loved to have, why that opium and the boxer war ? ?

The crime of Britain was military fighting China to force opium on China and siphon Gold from an impoverished and terrorized Chinese nation .. entire Chinese nation, people and government fought back, but Brits would not let go .. I am really astonished that Chinese would let go of that episode now, though they might be holding for the right moment to pay in kind, rightly so

Endovelico wrote:.

Most delightful!... It would be difficult to better summarize what I call the "Anglo-Saxon" frame of mind...

Could Mexico be doing the same, in relation to the US, with cocaine and heroin?... By objecting to it are the US hindering Mexico's legitimate right to free trade? Should Mexico militarily invade the US and start a "cocaine war" to put things right?... Should Mexico hire some Jewish person to do the job for them?...

I love these arguments... :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

US, West already using Israel in Africa and South America for all dirty work .. David Sassoon "mindset", other do not count as human beings, not changed in slightest for the "chosen people" .. still prevalent in Zionist heads .. Hitler killing so many Roma no problem, but it should not have happened to us :lol: :lol:

Endo , in US & Mexico case, re drug smuggling into US from Mexico and South America, things interesting

In fact, Mexicans and Colombian drug lords force nothing on America .. they just supply what American (affluent higher middle class) wants .. the demand in America is voluntary, nobody forcing anything on consumers of drugs in America .. All higher middle class in America is now on Cocaine, pretty much all, saying otherwise is lying, all recent presidents have but "not inhaled" :lol: .. Wall Street crooks, all, on cocaine to be able to take the pressure, authorities know it

and

Notion, in US, big money is made by Mexican or Colombian drug lords just a smoke screen to fool American Joe .. this a trillion Dollar business in "business friendly" America, business is business .. All American elite, higher echelon, regularly use drugs

That not same with Brits sending the army to force opium on Chinese and using that RAT, David Sassoon .. Brits same as David Sassoon mindset, as long as evil things happens to OTHERS (in Sassoon case GOY) and money is made, just fine

That mindset now creeping to our beloved America

In that sense, Endo, you are right .. this a Anglo-Sachsens" specific .. Spaniards, Portuguese were not so (Brazil a good example), though Belgians and Dutch and French in the middle

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Ibrahim wrote:

If one were to discuss British Jews, or Jewish issues in the UK, then this thread would be appropriate, right?
British Jews, yes.

However, not generalizations.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

noddy wrote:in regards azari's post modern re-interpretation of the history of opium and putting an evil british spin on it wikipedia has as good a summary as any,

in reality it was legal and common during that period throughout and those evil middle easterners got the innocent british hooked (lol)

its true that the british used to balance trade with china because it was the only product they had the chinese wanted - the rest is all somewhat dubious.
I don't think you can realistically spin the Opium War as anything but malicious on the part of Britain. Dubious as to how much of an influence it has on modern China or modern Britain, but as far as British colonial-era exploits go its one of the lower ones.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Ibrahim wrote:
noddy wrote:in regards azari's post modern re-interpretation of the history of opium and putting an evil british spin on it wikipedia has as good a summary as any,

I don't think you can realistically spin the Opium War as anything but malicious on the part of Britain. Dubious as to how much of an influence it has on modern China or modern Britain, but as far as British colonial-era exploits go its one of the lower ones.
i thought i had stated that in my initial reply - i was just quibbling on the nature of this and how it appears in context.

fact 1 - opium was legal and common in the west right up to the 19th century, a common over the counter medicine given to children and a seedy past time in opium dens, the modern "ooh herion evil" perception with its heavy puritan overtones is a very recent phenomena that appears to have grown out of a certain country whos initial population was heavily slanted towards puritans escaping the wicked old european world. cough cough.

if you are going to get a good bit of anglo bashing going then its probably best to stick to their fondness of intoxication and the facts that up until this modern health nazi viewpoint then being rotten as a chop was as common as anything - most of their history is drunk as a skunk.

fact 2 - opium was not a native plant of britain and if exporting it and getting the locals hooked is such a vicious crime then one must look to the turks. cough cough.

as far as i can tell the entire premise of imposing the modern viewpoint on opium on the behaviours of several hundred years ago is suspect and if you bloody well want to take the new-puritan approach then the country in europe which is enabling drugs is portugal - something endo was previousl proud of so this is daft.

anyway - i agree that the mexicans should make topdollar exporting drugs to america - its whats happening anyway but currently is causing much corruption amongst the officials and creating super drug cartels that do disgusting things to the local population.

far better to get it under control of the local society and destroy the mafia - its not like the american insatiable appetite for drugs is going anywhere.
ultracrepidarian
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

noddy wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

i thought i had stated that in my initial reply - i was just quibbling on the nature of this and how it appears in context.

fact 1 - opium was legal and common in the west right up to the 19th century, a common over the counter medicine given to children and a seedy past time in opium dens, the modern "ooh herion evil" perception with its heavy puritan overtones is a very recent phenomena that appears to have grown out of a certain country whos initial population was heavily slanted towards puritans escaping the wicked old european world. cough cough.

if you are going to get a good bit of anglo bashing going then its probably best to stick to their fondness of intoxication and the facts that up until this modern health nazi viewpoint then being rotten as a chop was as common as anything - most of their history is drunk as a skunk.

fact 2 - opium was not a native plant of britain and if exporting it and getting the locals hooked is such a vicious crime then one must look to the turks. cough cough.

as far as i can tell the entire premise of imposing the modern viewpoint on opium on the behaviours of several hundred years ago is suspect and if you bloody well want to take the new-puritan approach then the country in europe which is enabling drugs is portugal - something endo was previousl proud of so this is daft.

anyway - i agree that the mexicans should make topdollar exporting drugs to america - its whats happening anyway but currently is causing much corruption amongst the officials and creating super drug cartels that do disgusting things to the local population.

far better to get it under control of the local society and destroy the mafia - its not like the american insatiable appetite for drugs is going anywhere.
To me the issue isn't specifically the sale of opium, but forcing the Chinese to open trading concession, more or less instigating a war with them to wring further concessions, and abusing such Chinese population as lived under their control. I guess you can go the whole "that's what history is, we are all awful primates" etc, but taken individually every aspect of British interaction with China during this period was exploitative and malicious.

To make an accurate analogy with Mexican cartels the cartels would have to turn up with some vastly technologically superior navy, force open American ports by shelling cities, and threaten or actively attack any political or popular movement that even tried to halt the sale of narcotics.

Anyway bear in mind I've spent a good deal of time in the Pearl River delta, and the forts and (PRC-approved) memorials are all over the place. I may be biased. But given a 50/50 choice between the two in this instance why would you side with the British?
noddy

Post by noddy »

Ibrahim wrote: given a 50/50 choice between the two in this instance why would you side with the British?
im just kneejerking against the rampant blaming of anglos for all the problems in the world of certain posters - in both my private family and my public work im quite neatly split 50/50 between the asia pacific and the euro and tend not side with either if i can help it.

one thing i do know is that if people dont like the raw nasty capitalism approach of anglo businessmen its going to be hoot when they meet a chinese one.
ultracrepidarian
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

noddy wrote:(...) as far as i can tell the entire premise of imposing the modern viewpoint on opium on the behaviours of several hundred years ago is suspect and if you bloody well want to take the new-puritan approach then the country in europe which is enabling drugs is portugal - something endo was previousl proud of so this is daft.
Ouch! That's what I get for my bit of "anglo bashing"... But I should point out that our drug policy is directed at controlling and eliminating drug use, not to enrich anyone or any government... We certainly do not force people to use drugs... Maybe because we have no members of the Sassoon family living in Portugal...
noddy

Post by noddy »

ive usually made a policy of ignoring all the cross cultural blame games these forums are full of, i suspect ill go back to it.

i only ended up reading this nonsense cause azari pm'd me to it - perhaps i felt obnoxious.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The only interesting bit is how some people obsess about the past.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:.

The only interesting bit is how some people obsess about the past.

What does constitute PAST for you, Colonel ? ?

5 years ?

10 years ?

50 years ?

100 years

500 years ?

1000 years ?

What is the "CUT OFF" date for you , difference between PAST and PRESENT ?

and

if PAST is not 2B taken serious and learned from , why do we need libraries ? ? ? .. Libraries contain books cronicling what has been in the past so that present generation learnes from past mistake and wisdom

and

if past would not count, if past sins would not count anymore

if so

that would be an outright invitation for evil

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Vidal Sassoon and the Portuguese Bad Hair Day.....

Post by monster_gardener »

Endovelico wrote:
noddy wrote:(...) as far as i can tell the entire premise of imposing the modern viewpoint on opium on the behaviours of several hundred years ago is suspect and if you bloody well want to take the new-puritan approach then the country in europe which is enabling drugs is portugal - something endo was previousl proud of so this is daft.
Ouch! That's what I get for my bit of "anglo bashing"... But I should point out that our drug policy is directed at controlling and eliminating drug use, not to enrich anyone or any government... We certainly do not force people to use drugs... Maybe because we have no members of the Sassoon family living in Portugal...
Thank you Very Much for your post, Endo.
We certainly do not force people to use drugs...
But on occasion, the Portuguese have been known to force people to change their religion ;) :twisted: *

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuel_I_o ... nquisition
Maybe because we have no members of the Sassoon family living in Portugal...
Perhaps because if you had had any Sassoons, you would have found it Vidal :wink: oops I mean vital to force them to become "good" Catholics or have a very "bad hair" day ;) :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidal_Sassoon

*Granted that Portuguese in their own peculiar way were probably not quite as bad as the Spanish.........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light