U.S. Foreign Policy

Doc

Re: U.S. Foreign Policy

Post by Doc »

Should read "Russia Today spews propaganda."
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:
Should read "Russia Today spews propaganda."

Doc, Mo (the pedophile) said, don't look WHO says, look WHAT he says

Seems you don't consider VP Biden "somebody" .. he directly said Qatar and UAE and Saudi and Jordan created ISIS

and

Turkey now openly and officially backing ISIS

Heracleum Persicum

Bibi Netanyahu is “chickenshit”

Haaretz

.. senior Obama administration official about the foreign leader who seems to frustrate the White House and the State Department the most. “The thing about Bibi is, he’s a chickenshit,” this official said, referring to the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, by his nickname.

“The good thing about Netanyahu is that he’s scared to launch wars,” the official said, expanding the definition of what a chickenshit Israeli prime minister looks like. “The bad thing about him is that he won’t do anything to reach an accommodation with the Palestinians or with the Sunni Arab states. The only thing he’s interested in is protecting himself from political defeat. He’s not [Yitzhak] Rabin, he’s not [Ariel] Sharon, he’s certainly no [Menachem] Begin. He’s got no guts.”

I ran this notion by another senior official who deals with the Israel file regularly. This official agreed that Netanyahu is a “chickenshit” on matters related to the comatose peace process, but added that he’s also a “coward” on the issue of Iran’s nuclear threat.

This Goldberg no vanilla journalist, he the channel used to get the message out

Heracleum Persicum

WSJ

The Obama administration and Iran, engaged in direct nuclear negotiations and facing a common threat from Islamic State militants, have moved into an effective state of détente over the past year, according to senior U.S. and Arab officials….

recent months have ushered in a change as the two countries have grown into alignment on a spectrum of causes, chief among them promoting peaceful political transitions in Baghdad and Kabul and pursuing military operations against Islamic State fighters in Iraq and Syria, according to these officials.

The Obama administration also has markedly softened its confrontational stance toward Iran’s most important nonstate allies, the Palestinian militant group Hamas and the Lebanese militant and political organization, Hezbollah. American diplomats, including Secretary of State John Kerry, negotiated with Hamas leaders through Turkish and Qatari intermediaries during cease-fire talks in July that were aimed at ending the Palestinian group’s rocket attacks on Israel, according to senior U.S. officials.

U.S. intelligence agencies have repeatedly tipped off Lebanese law-enforcement bodies close to Hezbollah about threats posed to Beirut’s government by Sunni extremist groups, including al Qaeda and its affiliate Nusra Front in Syria, Lebanese and U.S. officials said.

Jeffrey Goldberg’s bombshell column in the Atlantic

[R]elations between the Obama and Netanyahu governments have moved toward a full-blown crisis. The relationship between these two administrations — dual guarantors of the putatively “unbreakable” bond between the U.S. and Israel — is now the worst it’s ever been, and it stands to get significantly worse after the November midterm elections. By next year, the Obama administration may actually withdraw diplomatic cover for Israel at the United Nations, but even before that, both sides are expecting a showdown over Iran, should an agreement be reached about the future of its nuclear program.

The fault for this breakdown in relations can be assigned in good part to the junior partner in the relationship, Netanyahu, and in particular, to the behavior of his cabinet. Netanyahu has told several people I’ve spoken to in recent days that he has “written off” the Obama administration, and plans to speak directly to Congress and to the American people should an Iran nuclear deal be reached. For their part, Obama administration officials express, in the words of one official, a “red-hot anger” at Netanyahu for pursuing settlement policies on the West Bank, and building policies in Jerusalem, that they believe have fatally undermined Secretary of State John Kerry’s peace process.

Over the years, Obama administration officials have described Netanyahu to me as recalcitrant, myopic, reactionary, obtuse, blustering, pompous, and “Aspergery.” (These are verbatim descriptions; I keep a running list.) But I had not previously heard Netanyahu described as a “chickens**t.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: , Doc, can't stop laughing

Where is Monster ? ? come on, Monster, come back

Doc

Post by Doc »

Did John Kerry actually call Netanyahu "chicken S***?

Sure sounds like something Kerry would say.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat ... story.html
Unnamed (senior) U.S. official’s slur about Israeli leader shows acrimony of relationship

By Carol Morello October 29 at 4:39 PM 

The sometimes acrimonious relationship between the Obama administration and the current Israeli government burst into public view on Wednesday when an anonymous U.S. official was quoted using a barnyard epithet to describe Israel’s leader.

Both the White House and the State Department said it was inappropriate to denigrate Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and emphasized the “unbreakable bond” between the two nations.

The slur was used by an unidentified U.S. official in an interview with the Atlantic magazine about strains between the United States and Israel over the building of settlements in the West Bank and negotiations with Iran over its nuclear program

“The thing about Bibi is, he’s a chickens---,” the official said.

The crude word was used to describe what the official characterized as Netanyahu’s lack of political courage in reaching an accommodation with the Palestinians.

Netanyahu’s only interest, the official told the Atlantic, is in “protecting himself from political defeat. . . . He’s got no guts.”

The Israeli leader treated the name-calling as a badge of honor.

“Our supreme interests, chiefly the security and unity of Jerusalem, are not the main concern of those anonymous officials who attack us and me personally, as the assault on me comes only because I defend the state of Israel,” he said.

Relations between President Obama and Netanyahu have been strained for some time, U.S. and Israeli officials have said. The announcement of a new round of settlement construction has added to the strain
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

US Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) travelled in April to the holy city of Qom to meet with top Shiite leaders in a bid to bridge gaps between Iran and the West.

"Iranians feel profoundly misunderstood by America and the West," said Bishop Richard Pates, the chairman of the USCCB's committee on international justice and peace, speaking publicly about the trip on Wednesday.

In their talks, the Irani leaders assured the delegation that nuclear weapons "are immoral because of their indiscriminate nature and their powerful force of destroying all types of innocent communities," Pates told the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.

I would argue that we ignore the influence of religion as a motivator and validator at our own peril," said Stephen Colecchi, a leading USCCB official.

He said he believed the US State Department was not seriously factoring in Iranian religious objections to weapons of mass destruction as part of the negotiations.

" Iran is a very, very religious culture. It is also a very modern culture. And it is not all like the caricature of the fanatic religion that we see depicted too often ... and the fatwa needs to be looked at in that light "

:)

Doc

Post by Doc »

"The Americans are all talk and no action."

Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them

Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:23pm GMT

* Tribesmen promised safe passage then executed -witnesses

* Pressured in north, insurgents press advantage in Anbar

* Iraqi forces say set to take refinery town Baiji

* Islamic State executed 600 prison inmates in June - HRW (Adds June prison massacre)

By Raheem Salman

BAGHDAD, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Islamic State militants executed at least 220 Iraqis in retaliation against a tribe's opposition to their takeover of territory west of Baghdad, security sources and witnesses said.

Two mass graves were discovered on Thursday containing some of the 300 members of the Sunni Muslim Albu Nimr tribe that Islamic State had seized this week. The captives, men aged between 18 and 55, had been shot at close range, witnesses said.

The bodies of more than 70 Albu Nimr men were dumped near the town of Hit in the Sunni heartland Anbar province, according to witnesses who said most of the victims were members of the police or an anti-Islamic State militia called Sahwa (Awakening).

"Early this morning we found those corpses and we were told by some Islamic State militants that 'those people are from Sahwa, who fought your brothers the Islamic State, and this is the punishment of anybody fighting Islamic State'," a witness said.

The insurgents had ordered men from the tribe to leave their villages and go to Hit, 130 km (80 miles) west of Baghdad, promising them "safe passage", tribal leaders said. They were then seized and shot.

A mass grave near the city of Ramadi, also in Anbar province, contained 150 members of the same tribe, security officials said.

The Awakening militia were established with the encouragement of the United States to fight al Qaeda during the U.S. "surge" offensive of 2006-2007.

Washington, which no longer has ground forces in Iraq but is providing air support, hopes the government can rebuild the shaky alliance with Sunni tribes, particularly in Anbar which is now mostly under the control of Islamic State, a group that follows an ultra-hardline version of Sunni Islam.

But Sunni tribal leaders complain that Shi'ite Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has failed to deliver on promises of weapons to counter Islamic State's machineguns, sniper rifles, rocket-propelled grenades and tanks.

Sheikh Naeem al-Ga'oud, one of the leaders of the Albu Nimir tribe, said: "The Americans are all talk and no action."

Islamic State was on the march in Anbar this year even before it seized much of northern Iraq in June. As the government and fighters from the autonomous Kurdish region have begun to recapture territory in the north, Islamic State has pressed its advances in Anbar, coming ever closer to Baghdad.

REFINERY TOWN

In the north, government forces said they were closing in on the city of Baiji from two sides on Thursday in an attempt to break Islamic State's siege of Iraq's biggest oil refinery.

A member of the Iraqi security forces said they might enter the city in the next few hours but he acknowledged that roadside bombs and landmines were slowing the advance.

"Now we are close to the checkpoint of southern Baiji, which means less than 500 metres from the town," he said, requesting anonymity. "We haven't seen strong resistance by them (Islamic State) but we are stopping every kilometre to defuse landmines."

His account could not be independently confirmed.

Islamic State fighters seized Baiji and surrounded the sprawling refinery in June during a lightning offensive through northern Iraq. The group also controls a swathe of territory in neighbouring Syria and has proclaimed a caliphate straddling both countries.

Iraqi Kurdish peshmerga fighters entered the Syrian town of Kobani on Thursday to help efforts to push back Islamic State militants who have besieged the town for the last 40 days.

Islamic State, an al Qaeda offshoot, has beheaded or shot dead anyone it captures who opposes its ideology. Its gunmen systematically executed about 600 inmates from Badoush Prison near the city of Mosul in June, Human Rights Watch said on Thursday.

Citing the accounts of 15 survivors, it said the group singled out Shi'ite prisoners, forced them to kneel along the edge of a nearby ravine and shot them with assault rifles and automatic weapons.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/10/3 ... O520141030
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:.
Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them

Western policy, last 120 yrs, in 3rd world Oil countries, in Middle East (and Malaysia and Africa, Sudan, Libya etc) .. is .. to destroy that fabric of the nation .. or make each oil well a country, Kuwait, Qatar, Brunei

Iraq swimming in Oil, cost of oil production in Iraq is 1 $/b .. so .. what to do ? ? as Iraq (like all Arab societies) is a 100%
"Tribal" society .. meaning Tribal heads in reality rule their domain, best to destroy Iraq society is to kill all tribal heads .. that is what West doing in Iraq and Syria .. ISIS is western agents executing western script

That is what the mad mullahs said, unfortunately , they, again, right :lol:

So, Doc, don't bother foolin .. you no foolin Ahmadinejaaat :)

Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

The non-alliance alliance

Iranian troops and U.S. airpower: The Iraqi Army is largely a wreck, unable to retake northern Iraq from Islamic State and its allies. The army is in such a sorry state that it allied over the summer with murderous Shi’ite militias — many trained by Iran and Hezbollah outside of the country — to make limited gains.

In addition, Iranian handlers, led by the omnipresent Quds Force chief Qasem Soleimani (who has appeared in a lot of photos lately), backed Shi’ite militias, Iraqi troops and Kurdish peshmerga and repulsed Islamic State from the Iraqi town of Amerli, all aided by U.S. warplanes. Those involved strenuously denied that Washington and Tehran coordinated any military action — but U.S. airstrikes helped turn the tide against the militants.

Presumably military planners on all sides view this as a model — if a terribly flawed one — for future battles against Islamic State. The United States provides airpower, the key piece of modern warfare that Iran and its proxies cannot replicate, and one that Islamic State militants now do not seem to have effective countermeasures against.

Iran has also appeared willing to deploy its elite and regular ground forces to achieve specific goals in the Iraqi battle zone. Both countries are also concerned with “mission creep,” so each seems willing to stay out of each other’s way.

Discreet, low-level intelligence sharing: The United States can degrade Islamic State from the air, but Iran is crucial to root out and destroy them on the ground, at least on the frontlines. Since Washington doesn’t talk to Tehran directly, the Pentagon still presumably coordinated airstrikes with Kurdish and Iraqi intermediaries.

There’s little indication, for example, that this communication occurred in Amerli. Yet after the bombing runs, there were few reports of Iraqi, Kurdish or Shi’ite militia casualties or Iranian losses. So there must have been some level of coordination — no matter how indirect.

U.S. planes have to fly long distances to strike their targets. Without spotters on the ground to guide them, mistakes inevitably arise and people die. Indiscriminate bombing runs during a conflict — where hostile and friendly fighters can look the same to pilots — usually end badly for those on the ground. Yet there were suspiciously few reports of friendly fire during this battle.

Compare this to the civilians reportedly killed in recent U.S. airstrikes in Syria, where the Free Syrian Army claims there is little coordination between it and American pilots. (The U.S. seems to be now working with some Kurdish ground forces in the battle for Kobani, however.) No interaction between air and ground forces means many preventable casualties.

So in Iraq, there is communication between Americans — and someone. And that someone probably speaks Persian.

:lol:

Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

I love propaganda...

"The funny thing in this case is that the photo is not taken in Russia, but in the Ukraine, and the riot cops shown here have Ukrainian unit badges. But then, who cares anyway? It's not like "truth" is a topic that matters to HRW..."
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Endovelico wrote:I love propaganda...

"The funny thing in this case is that the photo is not taken in Russia, but in the Ukraine, and the riot cops shown here have Ukrainian unit badges. But then, who cares anyway? It's not like "truth" is a topic that matters to HRW..."
Human rights. Who needs them when there's a despot like Putin to worship.

Addendum: As for the image, some dumb graphics designer probably grabbed the image not knowing the difference. Not nearly enough to absolve Putin.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Typhoon wrote:Human rights. Who needs them when there's a despot like Putin to worship.
Human rights violations all over the world... Who needs to worry about them when there is a Putin in Russia to be attacked?...
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Endovelico wrote:
Typhoon wrote:Human rights. Who needs them when there's a despot like Putin to worship.
Human rights violations all over the world... Who needs to worry about them when there is a Putin in Russia to be attacked?...
Putin is, unfortunately, one of all too many despots.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

tVISyjFwXAU

“After capture, the Yazidi women and children were then divided according to the sharia amongst the fighters of the Islamic State who participated in the Sinjar operations,”

West armed these animals, to distroy Assad, excuse being countering Iran

and ?

Assad strong than B4, and Iran now a nulcear power

manolo

Post by manolo »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

HP,

It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good.

Alex.
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Colonel, our difference in opinion regarding the Ukraine situation is not the result of adoration of Putin on my part.

I am not kowtowing every morning in front of some private altar to Putin godfigure, anymore than, I suspect, you are kowtowing every morning in front of some Obama or Juncker idol.

However, I am personnally distressed by the disaster that befell Ukraine as a result first of the armed upheaval that destroyed the legal and democratic government of that country last February, then of the decision by the coup gouvernment to use the military to quell protests and solve their legitimacy problem.

I am further distressed by the support that Western European countries, including mine, along with the USA, gave to the forces in Ukraine which first tore the legal framework into pieces, then resorted to further violence to attempt imposing their power in the Donbass too, up to and including to neo-Nazi gangs and bands.

I cannot deny that Russian policy following these events, right or wrong, was and remain essentially reactive.

Nor can I fail to remark that most Western European governments, along with the US government, are using criticism of Putin, not to say his demonization, even demonization of an entire country Russia, to deflect attention from their responsibility in the catastrophe Ukraine has suffered.

I believe in holding politicians accountable for their actions. All the more so when they are politicians of your own country.
Addendum: As for the image, some dumb paid propagandist probably grabbed the image not knowing the difference. Not nearly enough to absolve Putin.
There. I fixed it for you ;)
Heracleum Persicum

‘ price scheme ’

$43 is the price for a Yazidi or Christian women who is aged between 40 and 50. For those aged between 20 and 30, the price is $86. The sickening trend continues, with girls falling into the 10 to 20 age group being sold for $129 and children up to the age of nine, commanding the highest prices of $172 or 200,000 dinars.

Doc

Post by Doc »

tVISyjFwXAU

“After capture, the Yazidi women and children were then divided according to the sharia amongst the fighters of the Islamic State who participated in the Sinjar operations,”

and ?

The west did not arm the Animal state The Arabs and Turkey did. The question is what is Iran going to do about it?
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

tVISyjFwXAU

and ?

The west did not arm the Animal state The Arabs and Turkey did. The question is what is Iran going to do about it ?

Turkey, a NATO state armed these animals ? ? Why NATO did not say anything ? ? ?

come on

Turkey was executing NATO policy

and

those sheiks and amirs and kings poored billions into these animals without Western approval and knowledge :lol:

Mc Cain running around praising these animals as freedom fighters .. where is Mc Cain now ? ? did he say anything when these beast were beheading those innocent journalist or selling the Yazidi girls and woman ? ? ?

Mc Cain has not said a word .. absolute silence

What will Iran do ? ?

Iran said officially, openly, you lift all sanctions and Iran will help

You can not sanctions Iran and expect Iran fight animals you armed who have turned now against you

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:

tVISyjFwXAU

and ?

The west did not arm the Animal state The Arabs and Turkey did. The question is what is Iran going to do about it ?

Turkey, a NATO state armed these animals ? ? Why NATO did not say anything ? ? ?

come on

Turkey was executing NATO policy

and

those sheiks and amirs and kings poored billions into these animals without Western approval and knowledge :lol:

Mc Cain running around praising these animals as freedom fighters .. where is Mc Cain now ? ? did he say anything when these beast were beheading those innocent journalist or selling the Yazidi girls and woman ? ? ?

Mc Cain has not said a word .. absolute silence

What will Iran do ? ?

Run and hide?

Iran said officially, openly, you lift all sanctions and Iran will help

You can not sanctions Iran and expect Iran fight animals you armed who have turned now against you

Heracleum Persicum

Run and hide ?

FT : Iranian general is new hero in battle against Isis

“Soleimani represents the Islamic Republic’s geopolitics, which have made great achievements and huge strategic mistakes,” said a reformist political analyst.

The major general is credited inside the regime for reducing US influence in the region by undermining its operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is also instrumental in supporting Lebanon’s Hizbollah in its fight against Israel and for helping Bashar al-Assad remain in power in Damascus.

But analysts acknowledge that he has also been responsible for miscalculations, some dating back to the war with Iraq in the 1980s. In particular, there have been missteps in the aftermath of the 2011 Arab uprisings, which Maj Gen Soleimani hoped could lead to “Iranian victories in Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria”. As one regime insider admitted, Iran failed to prevent Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood from being ousted, and Tehran’s insistence on keeping Mr Assad in power has been extremely costly – in terms of both money and lives – and has complicated Tehran’s relations with the Arab monarchies and Turkey.

A bigger blow to the major general, however, was the fall of the Iraqi city of Mosul to Isis in June. Iran’s shocked leaders dispatched him immediately to protect Baghdad and Iraqi Kurdish towns. The major general’s first picture from the field was published almost immediately afterward and has been followed by more images showing him alongside Iraqi Shia and Kurdish forces.

The heroic photographs portray the bearded soldier looking relaxed with Iraqi fighters. But they also show that conflict has come uncomfortably close to home. “Iran’s military operations suddenly moved from Syrian towns to the vicinity of our own borders,” said the political analyst.

The increasingly prominent role of another senior security figure, Ali Shamkhani, secretary of the Supreme National Security Council, has led to speculation that Tehran has since appointed a political counterpart to Maj Gen Soleimani.

In July Mr Shamkhani was sent to Iraq to meet Grand Ayatollah Ali Sistani, the influential Shia cleric. Following his meeting, Tehran withdrew its support from Nouri al-Maliki, the divisive former prime minister, in favour of Haider al-Abadi. Maj Gen Soleimani is said to have pushed for Mr Maliki to remain in power but was forced to accept the regime’s decision to back his rival as it shifted its Iraq policy to counter the Isis threat.

Maj Gen Soleimani’s ability to carry out military policy overseas is being further constrained by the impact of sanctions over the nuclear programme, which have halved Iran’s oil income. He is reported to have asked President Hassan Rouhani for a larger budget this year, only to be rebuffed with the answer that food and health had to be given priority.

Despite the setbacks, the major general is likely to retain his influence. He maintains close relations with Ayatollah Khamenei and is seen as loyal, untainted by corruption and free of political ambition.

“If Ayatollah Khamenei tells him to fight the US, he will. And if he tells Soleimani to co-operate with the US, he will,” said the political observer. “He tries to influence policies but remains a soldier who always says yes to his superior.”

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:

Run and hide ?

FT : Iranian general is new hero in battle against Isis

“Soleimani represents the Islamic Republic’s geopolitics, which have made great achievements and huge strategic mistakes,” said a reformist political analyst.

The major general is credited inside the regime for reducing US influence in the region by undermining its operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is also instrumental in supporting Lebanon’s Hizbollah in its fight against Israel and for helping Bashar al-Assad remain in power in Damascus.

But analysts acknowledge that he has also been responsible for miscalculations, some dating back to the war with Iraq in the 1980s. In particular, there have been missteps in the aftermath of the 2011 Arab uprisings, which Maj Gen Soleimani hoped could lead to “Iranian victories in Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria”. As one regime insider admitted, Iran failed to prevent Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood from being ousted, and Tehran’s insistence on keeping Mr Assad in power has been extremely costly – in terms of both money and lives – and has complicated Tehran’s relations with the Arab monarchies and Turkey.

A bigger blow to the major general, however, was the fall of the Iraqi city of Mosul to Isis in June. Iran’s shocked leaders dispatched him immediately to protect Baghdad and Iraqi Kurdish towns. The major general’s first picture from the field was published almost immediately afterward and has been followed by more images showing him alongside Iraqi Shia and Kurdish forces.

The heroic photographs portray the bearded soldier looking relaxed with Iraqi fighters. But they also show that conflict has come uncomfortably close to home. “Iran’s military operations suddenly moved from Syrian towns to the vicinity of our own borders,” said the political analyst.

The increasingly prominent role of another senior security figure, Ali Shamkhani, secretary of the Supreme National Security Council, has led to speculation that Tehran has since appointed a political counterpart to Maj Gen Soleimani.

In July Mr Shamkhani was sent to Iraq to meet Grand Ayatollah Ali Sistani, the influential Shia cleric. Following his meeting, Tehran withdrew its support from Nouri al-Maliki, the divisive former prime minister, in favour of Haider al-Abadi. Maj Gen Soleimani is said to have pushed for Mr Maliki to remain in power but was forced to accept the regime’s decision to back his rival as it shifted its Iraq policy to counter the Isis threat.

Maj Gen Soleimani’s ability to carry out military policy overseas is being further constrained by the impact of sanctions over the nuclear programme, which have halved Iran’s oil income. He is reported to have asked President Hassan Rouhani for a larger budget this year, only to be rebuffed with the answer that food and health had to be given priority.

Despite the setbacks, the major general is likely to retain his influence. He maintains close relations with Ayatollah Khamenei and is seen as loyal, untainted by corruption and free of political ambition.

“If Ayatollah Khamenei tells him to fight the US, he will. And if he tells Soleimani to co-operate with the US, he will,” said the political observer. “He tries to influence policies but remains a soldier who always says yes to his superior.”

What a farcical headline.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc, seems you did not read that letter Barak Hussein sent to the Ayatollah asking for help

And

Your friends in Pentagon lobbying for Iran :lol:

Pentagon Sought Sanctions Exemptions for Iranian Investment in Afghanistan

Twice in the last two years, the task force secured special permission from the U.S. government to seek help from Iran in setting up Afghanistan’s first pharmaceutical company and in developing four mines, according to government documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal and interviews with people directly involved in the unusual outreach effort.
Poor Barak Hussein .. the Zionist squeezin his balls .. but, thanks G_d the most powerful lobby in America (Pentagon) leaning towards Ahmadinejat :lol:

Don't be shy, you want help from Iran, say so :lol: