Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Simple Minded

Re: Levitas

Post by Simple Minded »

YMix wrote:Cool. :twisted:

Also:

:lol:

they could probably recruit suicide bombers from Western nursing homes and enjoy the best of both worlds..... might be hard selling the concept of 72 virgins to the octogenarians though.....

or

by doing so, they have already become Americans and not even know they have been assimilated.... :shock:

Never under estimate The Great Satan.....
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The 72 virgins may well be octogenarian nuns from various convents. Difficult to find the requisite inventory elsewhere.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Bqz56x6J8_M

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

whbcy3KNzuY
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

lkaIoH6Um60
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:lkaIoH6Um60
Banned in NYC, California....
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Typhoon wrote:Image
Let it fall...... let it fall!!!1!.....XD...........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

QAjZaSlWG50
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I thought you were supposed to go to college to get some brains....
I don't recall my brain specimen being treated with respect at college...... or even at the OTNOT forum for that matter.
A brain is a terrible thing to waste.... or misplace.
This sounds like a good case for a philosophy professor (not the same as a professor of philosophy) to solve.

About 100 brains missing from University of Texas
Associated PressAssociated Press – 9 hours ago...

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The University of Texas at Austin is missing about 100 brains — about half of the specimens the university had in a collection of brains preserved in jars of formaldehyde.

One of the missing brains is believed to have belonged to clock tower sniper Charles Whitman.

"We think somebody may have taken the brains, but we don't know at all for sure," psychology Professor Tim Schallert, co-curator of the collection, told the Austin American-Statesman (http://bit.ly/11R7vym ).

His co-curator, psychology Professor Lawrence Cormack, said, "It's entirely possible word got around among undergraduates and people started swiping them for living rooms or Halloween pranks."

The Austin State Hospital had transferred the brains to the university about 28 years ago under a "temporary possession" agreement. Schallert said his psychology lab had room for only 100 brains, so the rest were moved to the basement of the university's Animal Resources Center.

"They are no longer in the basement," Cormack said.

The university said in a statement that it will investigate "the circumstances surrounding this collection since it came here nearly 30 years ago" and that it's "committed to treating the brain specimens with respect." It says the remaining brain specimens on campus are used "as a teaching tool and carefully curated by faculty."

The university's agreement with the hospital required the school to remove any data that might identify the person from whom the brain came. However, Schallert said Whitman's brain likely was part of the collection.

"It would make sense it would be in this group. We can't find that brain," he said.

Whitman's 1966 rampage at the University of Texas killed 16 people, including his mother and wife.

The 100 remaining brains at the school have been moved to the Norman Hackerman Building, where they are being scanned with high-resolution resonance imaging equipment, Cormack said.

"These MRI images will be both useful teaching and research tools. It keeps the brains intact," he told the newspaper.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

hrmph?......... end of the quarter already???2?.........
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

YMix wrote:Cool. :twisted:

Also:

jus' lulzin' at joo d00ds reading th' squiggle in the bottom of this pic and thinkin' it meanz anything.....XDDDDDD.........
noddy

Post by noddy »

ultracrepidarian
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

7EJ6AmplD8g
Been busy doing stuff
YMix

Post by YMix »

“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Speaking of butthurt . . .

cK3NMZAUKGw

7U8iC3IuKE8
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

She used to have a very attractive face, imho.

Don't understand this current trend of the larger the buttocks, the more attractive they are.

Just as I never understood the trend of the larger the breasts, the more attractive they are.

Her behind punched through the attractiveness barrier long ago and is in orbit around planet fetish.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:She used to have a very attractive face, imho.

Don't understand this current trend of the larger the buttocks, the more attractive they are.

Just as I never understood the trend of the larger the breasts, the more attractive they are.

Her behind punched through the attractiveness barrier long ago and is in orbit around planet fetish.
thistle splain it to ya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Booty is in the eye of the "B" holder.

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

http://www.thewrap.com/lena-dunhams-pub ... legations/

I'll bet a weeks pay that as we speak, bumper stickers are being printed that read:

DON'T FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOURSELF LENA! I GOT F**KED BY BARRY TWO!
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

GO5XC3A99_o
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »