Hillary Clinton

Typhoon

Re: Hillary Clinton

Post by Typhoon »

The Urban Dictionary informs:
zazzle

(verb) looking at notes and highlighting as if one were studying, although nothing is sinking in
She zazzled all night. Her notes were all highlighted but she didn't get a thing accomplished.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:The Urban Dictionary informs:
zazzle

(verb) looking at notes and highlighting as if one were studying, although nothing is sinking in
She zazzled all night. Her notes were all highlighted but she didn't get a thing accomplished.
Seems like the Urban Dictionary is out of date

JWhAeI7sGzI
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/18/hilla ... her-purse/

this is forcing me to re-think my previously unquestionable support for Bernie.

Damn, it ain't easy selecting the leader.
manolo

Post by manolo »

Simple Minded wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/18/hilla ... her-purse/

SM,

What can I say?

Alex.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Hillary Clinton told a black radio host that she always carries hot sauce with her
Oh so Hillary can be bothered to carry hot sauce in her purse but not two cell phones.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Was looking at that "Super Delegate" PHENOMENA.

Pretty much same as our Mullah regime concept.

Sanders, Trump win all the votes .. but .. "Super Delegates" decide Hillary and Cruz the ones.

Consider mad mullahs as "Super Delegates" :lol: :lol:

mad mullahs got a bad name .. Come on, be fair. :D

manolo

Post by manolo »

Folks,

A good result in NY.

Hillary - 1,037,344 votes

Donald - 518,601 votes

Alex.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Was looking at that "Super Delegate" PHENOMENA.

Pretty much same as our Mullah regime concept.

Sanders, Trump win all the votes .. but .. "Super Delegates" decide Hillary and Cruz the ones.

Consider mad mullahs as "Super Delegates" :lol: :lol:

mad mullahs got a bad name .. Come on, be fair. :D

Bernie won seven straight primaries but ended up with less delegates than Hillary But It gets even better

http://nypost.com/2016/04/20/im-one-of- ... heir-vote/
I’m one of NYC’s 125,000 ‘ghosts’ that couldn’t cast their vote
YMix

Post by YMix »

Didn't this happen to that Republican guy who burned his registration paper on YouTube? You people are playing kinda rough. :)
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

manolo wrote:Folks,

A good result in NY.

Donald - 518,601 votes

Alex.
FYI closed primary.
Censorship isn't necessary
kmich

Post by kmich »

Mr. Perfect wrote:

A good result in NY.

Donald - 518,601 votes

Alex.
FYI closed primary.
True. But I don't know why it should be closed Democratic primary.

Clinton is the most consistent Republican in the race in either party, protector of Wall Street, enthusiastic neocon warmonger, enemy of workers, enabler of mass incarceration aka "tough on crime," supporter of free-trade deals, as well as the endless war on terror and its erosion of civil liberties. Never knew manolo was a loyal Republican.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Hillary and Bankster Blankfein as Republicans........

Post by monster_gardener »

kmich wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:

A good result in NY.

Donald - 518,601 votes

Alex.
FYI closed primary.

Clinton is the most consistent Republican in the race in either party, protector of Wall Street, enthusiastic neocon warmonger, enemy of workers, enabler of mass incarceration aka "tough on crime," supporter of free-trade deals, as well as the endless war on terror and its erosion of civil liberties. Never knew manolo was a loyal Republican.

Thank You Very Much for your post, kmich
Never knew manolo was a loyal Republican.
Very Clever...... ;) :lol:

+1

Actually Hillary's Bailed Out Bankster Buddy Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sacks :twisted: America describes himself as a registered Democrat BUT really a Rockefeller Republican :twisted:
In 2012, Blankfein said he was a registered Democrat but a Rockefeller Republican. In 2015, he donated to the campaigns of Republican senators Rob Portman and Roy Blunt, but in 2008 he endorsed and raised money for Clinton's failed presidential bid. His wife Laura has donated the $2,700 maximum to Clinton's 2016 campaign.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/l ... ers-218689
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
monster_gardener

Hillary's Hot Cell Phones.....

Doc wrote:

Hillary Clinton told a black radio host that she always carries hot sauce with her
Oh so Hillary can be bothered to carry hot sauce in her purse but not two cell phones.
Thank You VERY Much for your post, Doc,

Good point!

But just think what would happen if the hot sauce spilled and ruined both of her phones! ;)

Or even if not, what would happen if she touched her face without proper cleaning after a spill! :shock:
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

kmich wrote: True. But I don't know why it should be closed Democratic primary.

Thanks for checking in from your alternate universe.

In this universe these have always been Democrat values. Always.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote:

or a list of postures- almost the same thing as the Democratic party platform but not quite there, yet....
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

kmich wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:

A good result in NY.

Donald - 518,601 votes

Alex.
FYI closed primary.

so, if Hilary gets elected POTUS, Mr. Perfect's team still wins?

or, if the Dems have selected the most republican candidate in the race to be their standard bearer (but hopefully not standard barer), then.... huh?

I have read many who dislike Trump accuse him of being a democrat, so those if any who dislike Hilary, accuse her of being a republican, it seems to complete the circle.

I have to give kmich credit for being the first I've read. kudos.

dem covert ops in the repub party, and repub covert ops in the dem party.....

change we can believe in!?
justice?
being one's on worst enemy?
reapin what yov'e sown?
layin in the bed you made?
eatin yer own cookin? :P
monster_gardener

Republicans/GOPe too.........

Mr. Perfect wrote:

Thank You Very Much for your post, Mr. Perfect.

With all due respect, IMHO some of those are also Republican/GOPe values..........

Especially........
supporter of free-trade deals.

and thus.........
enemy of workers
Republicans like Pat Buchanan are exempted..........
manolo

Post by manolo »

kmich wrote: Never knew manolo was a loyal Republican.
kmich,

I can't deny that Hillary is attractive to Republicans, even "loyal" ones. Her strength is her appeal to all demographics, right across the political spectrum.

As a social libertarian, I find much to like in the Hillary package, particularly her mentors, Bill and Barack. :)

Alex.
monster_gardener

The Bankster B of Hillary........

manolo wrote:
kmich wrote: Never knew manolo was a loyal Republican.
kmich,

I can't deny that Hillary is attractive to Republicans, even "loyal" ones. Her strength is her appeal to all demographics, right across the political spectrum.

As a social libertarian, I find much to like in the Hillary package, particularly her mentors, Bill and Barack. :)

Alex.
Thank You Very Much for your post, Alex Manolo eThinker........

Don't forget the third B of Hillary...........

Blankfein the Bankster of Goldman Sacks :twisted: America...........

Paymaster for Hillary........
kmich

Post by kmich »

Simple Minded wrote: dem covert ops in the repub party, and repub covert ops in the dem party.....

justice?
reapin what yov'e sown?
All of the above in one form or another in either party. ;)

Political parties have always been a motley assortment of opportunists seeking power, recognition, and favor by accepting and supporting conventional assumptions as a price of admission to the contest. They do not organize around “values” in spite of their speeches, but around their shared personal needs and ambitions while paying mindless fealty to the assumptions of those in power. This is why our nation’s founders feared their degenerative potential.

The conventional assumptions of the Republican and Democratic parties are really not that different in substance but only in style, “postures” as Nap noted, as well as their affective power of presentation by their various players.
Simple Minded wrote: so, if Hilary gets elected POTUS, Mr. Perfect's team still wins?
No. Shared passions, animosities, fears, and identities tend become confused with reasoned, governing principles or “values” in politics, even though these affections serve no purpose other than the fulfillment of power, value, and meaning for many and have very little relevance to creative and judicious governing. Party or “team” loyalties have never been determined by shared objective reflections and conclusions rooted in reason anyway, but instead have been based upon such shared feelings, identities, antipathies, and sympathies; on shared sentiments rather than thoughtful substance.

The Republican Party has been fueled for decades by reactionary passions and animosities shared by many in our population rather than any coherent, workable policies judiciously considered in context. Trump understands this and has successfully taken advantage of it. His style and emotional resonance is clear even when his agendas are not, but having intellectual or ethical coherence is hardly necessary for his ascendance in our contemporary, jejune GOP.

For Hillary Clinton to gain the favors of power, she simply needs to present herself as loyal, unthreatening functionary of the status quo while opportunistically appealing to lefty voters in her party by protesting our nation’s injustices and general foolishness as necessary to suit her ambitions. She is very much the classic, banal technocrat who presents “competence,” while, to paraphrase Hannah Arendt, remains one of these people who never make up their minds to be good or evil who end up being the agents of our continued degeneration.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

kmich wrote:
Simple Minded wrote: dem covert ops in the repub party, and repub covert ops in the dem party.....

justice?
reapin what yov'e sown?
All of the above in one form or another in either party. ;)

Political parties have always been a motley assortment of opportunists seeking power, recognition, and favor by accepting and supporting conventional assumptions as a price of admission to the contest. They do not organize around “values” in spite of their speeches, but around their shared personal needs and ambitions while paying mindless fealty to the assumptions of those in power. This is why our nation’s founders feared their degenerative potential.

The conventional assumptions of the Republican and Democratic parties are really not that different in substance but only in style, “postures” as Nap noted, as well as their affective power of presentation by their various players.
Simple Minded wrote: so, if Hilary gets elected POTUS, Mr. Perfect's team still wins?
No. Shared passions, animosities, fears, and identities tend become confused with reasoned, governing principles or “values” in politics, even though these affections serve no purpose other than the fulfillment of power, value, and meaning for many and have very little relevance to creative and judicious governing. Party or “team” loyalties have never been determined by shared objective reflections and conclusions rooted in reason anyway, but instead have been based upon such shared feelings, identities, antipathies, and sympathies; on shared sentiments rather than thoughtful substance.

The Republican Party has been fueled for decades by reactionary passions and animosities shared by many in our population rather than any coherent, workable policies judiciously considered in context. Trump understands this and has successfully taken advantage of it. His style and emotional resonance is clear even when his agendas are not, but having intellectual or ethical coherence is hardly necessary for his ascendance in our contemporary, jejune GOP.

For Hillary Clinton to gain the favors of power, she simply needs to present herself as loyal, unthreatening functionary of the status quo while opportunistically appealing to lefty voters in her party by protesting our nation’s injustices and general foolishness as necessary to suit her ambitions. She is very much the classic, banal technocrat who presents “competence,” while, to paraphrase Hannah Arendt, remains one of these people who never make up their minds to be good or evil who end up being the agents of our continued degeneration.
Excellently stated.

Out of power candidates speak of values and principles, but once in power the games, incentives, and players seem eerily similar on both sides.

I suspect that most of us humans with little power would act similarly after attaining the trappings of power.

The primary goal of any institution (political, corporate, religious, scientific, & even non-profit) is to gather/manage resources to ensure it's continued existence. Only then are the secondary goals pursued. Seems biological.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

A triangulating lovefest. Perpetuate negative stereotypes of both sides and smugly take the false high ground. Don't worry, nobody can tell what you are doing.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:A triangulating lovefest. Perpetuate negative stereotypes of both sides and smugly take the false high ground. Don't worry, nobody can tell what you are doing.
only The Shadow knows fer sure...... ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMlRpN8ANrU

IMSMO, each side is perfectly capable of perpetuating negative stereotypes of themselves without any outside assistance. If only the choice was clear..... :P
Doc

Re: Republicans/GOPe too.........

Post by Doc »

monster_gardener wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:

Thank You Very Much for your post, Mr. Perfect.

With all due respect, IMHO some of those are also Republican/GOPe values..........

Especially........
supporter of free-trade deals.

and thus.........
enemy of workers
Republicans like Pat Buchanan are exempted..........
This sums it up rather well

Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ebook.html
Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook

Ben Collins
Ben Collins
COMMENT04.21.16 9:05 PM ET

FEC loopholes mean Correct the Record can openly coordinate with Clinton’s campaign.

Citing “lessons learned from online engagement with ‘Bernie Bros,’” a pro-Hillary Clinton Super PAC is pledging to spend $1 million to “push back against” users on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram.