Hillary Clinton

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Hillary Clinton

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

“ Keep calm and YES I’m a feminist ”

“Feminism doesn’t mean antiman or antifamily. Feminism means that each human aside from his or her gender has the right to an individuality and according to that, to choose the life that she or he wants.”

manolo

Post by manolo »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

“Feminism doesn’t mean antiman or antifamily. Feminism means that each human aside from his or her gender has the right to an individuality and according to that, to choose the life that she or he wants.”

HP,

Agreed.

Alex.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

manolo wrote:Folks,

Hillary is working her game plan.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/c ... lth-223712

The first job is to reveal the Romney in Trump. She should be able to use the 'rooting for the housing market to collapse' as a Romney moment, but this will only be a first attack. Hopefully there is much more to work with as the Dems do their research into Trump's background. I'm guessing that Trump university is a rich lode. Using the flagrant Trump comments is not going to do it IMHO, what is needed is revelation of deeper motives, and they will need to be authentic and damning. Another good one on this theme will be the tax returns.

Alex.
Hil needs to remember the old adage, People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

but then, that would make all campaigns boring....... throw baby throw!
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Zombie time at campaign Hillary: Camille Paglia on Trump’s real strength and Clinton’s fatal sleepwalking
The media covers for Hillary on her email scandal while Trump gallops through the non-stop artillery barrage
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

SMH | Harridan Hillary Clinton: Donald the Trumpster would start a nuclear war

Finally. An interesting character denigration strategy from the Harridan camp.

However, it may be only half a century too late.

The threat of nuclear annihilation does not scare people today the way it did during the 1960's Cold War era, post Cuban missile crisis,
when the LBJ camp used it to such devastating effect.

dDTBnsqxZ3k
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:Zombie time at campaign Hillary: Camille Paglia on Trump’s real strength and Clinton’s fatal sleepwalking
The media covers for Hillary on her email scandal while Trump gallops through the non-stop artillery barrage
I think Camile may be right. I see, uh, um, uh.......... "heath issues" or "family issues" may prevent her from stepping into the ring. It will be interesting to see if the money suppliers demand restitution.

I have been telling friends for a couple years that the more public exposure Hilary gets, the less the public likes her. The DNC has kept her as the least visible, least accessible, most shielded from internal competition and the press, POTUS candidate in my lifetime. For a while, I thought they might pull off getting her elected with no debates or campaign.

Liberals friends & Democratic friends (at least the ones who are actually old enough to have been eligible to vote and legally buy alcohol in the 1990's) have been saying "No way will I vote for Hilary!" for 20 years now.

Lesson to be learned: If da machine can make ya, da machine can take ya out too! The same puppet strings that can make you dance can pull you off the stage.

That said, Trump still trikes me as an agent provocateur for the Clinton Foundation.

#stillhungryforchangewecanbelievein
#giantasteroidstrike2016pleasegod
Last edited by Simple Minded on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Simple Minded wrote:
Typhoon wrote:Zombie time at campaign Hillary: Camille Paglia on Trump’s real strength and Clinton’s fatal sleepwalking
I think Camile may be right. I see, uh, um, uh.......... heath issues may prevent her from stepping into the ring.

I have been telling friends for a couple years that the more public exposure Hilary gets, the less the public likes her. The DNC has kept her as the least visible, least accessible, most shielded from internal competition and the press POTUS candidate in my memory.

Liberals friends & Democratic friends (at least the ones who are actually old enough to have been eligible to vote or legally buy alcohol in the 1990's) have been saying "No way will I vote for Hilary!" for 20 years now.

If da machine can make ya, da machine can take ya out too!

That said, Trump still trikes me as an agent provocateur for the Clinton Foundation.

you're an agent provocateur for the Clinton Foundation! ;)

#schoolyardelection2016

Hillary is treating Trump as if he's contemptible and doesn't need to be dealt with directly...

that's going to backfire on her because spectacularly, even with the media carrying her water.

Too few are going to believe in her self-righteousness and it's going to make her look weaker and foolish.
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
I think Camile may be right. I see, uh, um, uh.......... heath issues may prevent her from stepping into the ring.

I have been telling friends for a couple years that the more public exposure Hilary gets, the less the public likes her. The DNC has kept her as the least visible, least accessible, most shielded from internal competition and the press POTUS candidate in my memory.

Liberals friends & Democratic friends (at least the ones who are actually old enough to have been eligible to vote or legally buy alcohol in the 1990's) have been saying "No way will I vote for Hilary!" for 20 years now.

#schoolyardelection2016
Smart people like you should have their voting privileges revoked. ;) Yer outliars.

#veknowwhatsbestforzeliddlepeoplesomeoneneedstosilencethemnow
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Simple Minded wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:

#schoolyardelection2016
Smart people like you should have their voting privileges revoked. ;) Yer outliars.

#veknowwhatsbestforzeliddlepeoplesomeoneneedstosilencethemnow
:lol:

Am I wrong in thinking that she needs to directly confront the guy if she wants to win?

However impolitic it is to talk about, there are a lot of voters out there who, because she's female, want to see her directly confront someone with a little toughness and grit.

Claiming the high road when you have to deal with "My dog is bigger than yours" Putin is not going to reassure people you can handle the job. (Neither is sayin' that you'll run to Bill with problems.)

Angela Merkel chews glass every morning; what does Hillary do?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Am I wrong in thinking that she needs to directly confront the guy if she wants to win? ?
You are correct. Trump looks like the fake playground bully the geeky kid hires to beat up in front of the cool kids to gain cred.
Oh wait, or was that supposed to have been Bernie? :?
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: However impolitic it is to talk about, there are a lot of voters out there who, because she's female, want to see her directly confront someone with a little toughness and grit.
Yeah, but Bill ain't one of them.
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Claiming the high road when you have to deal with "My dog is bigger than yours" Putin is not going to reassure people you can handle the job. (Neither is sayin' that you'll run to Bill with problems.)
That would be Bill's dream. Imagine the press conferences. Bill: "Yeah, the little women didn't know what to do. I meant to say, President Hilary has more important things to worry about running the country and looking out for working families. So I told her............"
Angela Merkel chews glass every morning; what does Hillary do?
Turns a blind eye and rides Bill's coattails? Cashes checks from special interests? ;)
Heracleum Persicum

manolo wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

HP,

Agreed.

Alex.

This is her .. in Cannes Film festival .. with American accent

UMxVjBQZbW4

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Angela Merkel chews glass every morning; what does Hillary do?
She sells "C" cells by the seashore.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... lion-back/
Hillary University: Bill Clinton Bagged $16.46 Million from For-Profit College as State Dept. Funneled $55 Million Back

Laureate-Education-Bill-Hillary-Clinton-AP
AP, BNN

by Stephen K. Bannon2 Jun 20166,730

With her campaign sinking in the polls, Hillary Clinton has launched a desperate attack against Trump University to deflect attention away from her deep involvement with a controversial for-profit college that made the Clintons millions, even as the school faced serious legal scrutiny and criminal investigations.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
manolo

Post by manolo »

Simple Minded wrote: That said, Trump still trikes me as an agent provocateur for the Clinton Foundation.
SM,

Yes, he is doing the job so far. :)

Alex.
Last edited by manolo on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manolo

Post by manolo »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Am I wrong in thinking that she needs to directly confront the guy if she wants to win?
Nap,

That is going to be some catfight. :D

Alex.
Heracleum Persicum

Patrick J. Buchanan
Clinton-neocon nuptials
They have so much in common.
They belong with each other.

As Donald Trump is splitting off blue-collar Democrats on issues like America’s broken borders and Bill Clinton’s trade debacles like NAFTA, Hillary Clinton is trying to peel off independents and Republicans by painting Trump as “temperamentally unfit” to be commander in chief.

In portraying Trump as an intolerable alternative, Clinton will find echoes in the GOP establishment and among the Kristol-Kagan neocons, many of whom have already signed an open letter rejecting Trump.

William Kristol has recruited one David French to run on a National Review-Weekly Standard line to siphon off just enough votes from the GOP nominee to tip a couple of swing states to Clinton.

Robert Kagan contributed an op-ed to a welcoming Washington Post saying the Trump campaign is “how fascism comes to America.”

Yet, if Clinton means to engage on foreign policy, this is not a battle Trump should avoid. For the lady has an abysmal record on foreign policy and a report card replete with failures.

As senator, Clinton voted to authorize President Bush to attack and invade a nation, Iraq, that had not attacked us and did not want war with us.

Clinton calls it her biggest mistake, another way of saying that the most important vote she ever cast proved disastrous for her country, costing 4,500 U.S. dead and a trillion dollars.

That invasion was the worst blunder in U.S. history and a contributing factor to the deepening disaster of the Middle East, from which, it appears, we will not soon be able to extricate ourselves.

As secretary of state, Clinton supported the unprovoked U.S.-NATO attack on Libya and joked of the lynching of Moammar Gadhafi, “We came. We saw. He died.”

Yet, even Barack Obama now agrees the Libyan war was started without advance planning for what would happen when Gadhafi fell. And that lack of planning, that failure in which Clinton was directly involved, Obama now calls the worst mistake of his presidency.

Is Clinton’s role in pushing for two wars, both of which resulted in disasters for her country and the entire Middle East, something to commend her for the presidency of the United States?

Is the slogan to be, “Let Hillary clean up the mess she helped to make?”

Whether or not Clinton was complicit in the debacle in Benghazi, can anyone defend her deceiving the families of the fallen by talking about finding the evildoer who supposedly made the videotape that caused it all?

Votin for Trump

Doc

Post by Doc »

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/05/tell-all- ... ite-house/

Bill, White House staff lived in fear of Hillary: Ex-Secret Service officer
Gary Byrne, who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, portrays Hillary as too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become leader of the free world, according to advance promotional materials exclusively obtained by Page Six.
Secret Service agents had discussions about the possibility that they would have to protect Bill from his wife’s physical attacks, Byrne writes, and the couple had one “violent encounter” the morning of a key presidential address to the nation.

Meanwhile, a paranoid Hillary Clinton tried to have the Secret Service banned from the White House and once tried to ditch her security detail, Byrne says.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc

Post by Doc »

NYT Declares Hillary Presumptive Dem Nominee

Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The AP started this news that Harridan Hillary has sufficient delegates to win the Demopublican nomination.

What is more interesting is the timing, just before the next round of primaries . . .

Perfect End to Democratic Primary: Anonymous Super-Delegates Declare Winner Through Media
Last night, Associated Press – on a day when nobody voted – surprised everyone by abruptly declaring the Democratic Party primary over and Hillary Clinton the victor. The decree, issued the night before the California primary in which polls show Clinton and Bernie Sanders in a very close race, was based on the media organization’s survey of “super-delegates”: the Democratic Party’s 720 insiders, corporate donors and officials whose votes for the presidential nominee count the same as the actually elected delegates. AP claims that super-delegates who had not previously announced their intentions privately told AP reporters that they intend to vote for Clinton, bringing her over the threshold. AP is concealing the identify of the decisive super-delegates who said this.
This is the perfect symbolic ending to the Democratic Party primary. The nomination is consecrated by a media organization, on a day when nobody voted, based on secret discussions with anonymous establishment insiders and donors whose identity the media organization – incredibly – conceals. The decisive edifice of super-delegates is itself anti-democratic and inherently corrupt: designed to prevent actual voters from making choices that the party establishment dislikes. But for a party run by insiders and funded by corporate interests, it’s only fitting that their nomination process ends with such an ignominious, awkward and undemocratic sputter.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:The AP started this news that Harridan Hillary has sufficient delegates to win the Demopublican nomination.

What is more interesting is the timing, just before the next round of primaries . . .

Perfect End to Democratic Primary: Anonymous Super-Delegates Declare Winner Through Media
Last night, Associated Press – on a day when nobody voted – surprised everyone by abruptly declaring the Democratic Party primary over and Hillary Clinton the victor. The decree, issued the night before the California primary in which polls show Clinton and Bernie Sanders in a very close race, was based on the media organization’s survey of “super-delegates”: the Democratic Party’s 720 insiders, corporate donors and officials whose votes for the presidential nominee count the same as the actually elected delegates. AP claims that super-delegates who had not previously announced their intentions privately told AP reporters that they intend to vote for Clinton, bringing her over the threshold. AP is concealing the identify of the decisive super-delegates who said this.
This is the perfect symbolic ending to the Democratic Party primary. The nomination is consecrated by a media organization, on a day when nobody voted, based on secret discussions with anonymous establishment insiders and donors whose identity the media organization – incredibly – conceals. The decisive edifice of super-delegates is itself anti-democratic and inherently corrupt: designed to prevent actual voters from making choices that the party establishment dislikes. But for a party run by insiders and funded by corporate interests, it’s only fitting that their nomination process ends with such an ignominious, awkward and undemocratic sputter.
More

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-0 ... california
Was Hillary Caught Colluding With AP To Announce Delegate Win Before California
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I heard a talking head say yesterday that Obama is almost ready to endorse a candidate for POTUS 2016.

After months of mental anguish, weighing the pros and cons of Donald or Hilary......... it will be interesting to see who he picks.

The suspense is killing me.....
Alexis

The cavalry DOES arrive, but LATE

Post by Alexis »

I wonder about one scenario. What if the cavalry does not arrive just in time, however does arrive?

I mean: what if the FBI does indict Hillary Clinton, however not before the Dem convention end July. Say in August or September.

From my understanding, for one of the two Dem & Rep candidates to be under indictment for a Federal crime at the time of presidential campagin would be a totally unprecedented situation.

I think a very probable consequence would be that the next US president would wear a wig.

But beyond that:
- Is it even legally possible for somebody to remain a candidate to US presidency while being indicted?
- Would there be a legal means for the Dem party to change candidate in an emergency fashion, even in September, or is it legally impossible?
- Could a third party candidacy be mounted very quickly under a new ad hoc party "Sane Democrats" or "Fair Democrats" or any other legal vessel enabling an alternate Dem candidate in everything but name?
- Could one of the US' small parties benefit from the situation? Greens, or others? Arriving probably second, but being in good position to claim the mantle of America's Left party from the Dems?
- Or could it even imagined - gasp :? - that Clinton would be elected no matter what? :shock:

Please help this troubled foreigner :)
I have even stopped munching popcorn because of that interrogation... while I obviously have stored large reserves for the next five months until the election ;)