Hillary Clinton

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Hillary Clinton

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

The end of the criminal crime family Clinton. Finally. Let history be cruel to them by simply telling the truth.

MP, you remember I said in many occasions I vote for Trump and Trump will win ?

You said will not happen

Well,

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Yes azari, thank you. You were correct. And ive never been more happy to be wrong ;)

All sides will benefit, we are packing and leaving from middle East once Isis done.
Censorship isn't necessary
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Yes azari, thank you. You were correct. And ive never been more happy to be wrong ;)

All sides will benefit, we are packing and leaving from middle East once Isis done.
Now I am curious to see which, if any, of his campaign claims TT will follow through on.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol you should've spent time studying obama's huge stack of broken promises and lies.

Lol Donald Trump has seen more media scrutiny in his first day than obama did in 8 years. #theworldhaschanged
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol you should've spent time studying obama's huge stack of broken promises and lies.

Lol Donald Trump has seen more media scrutiny in his first day than obama did in 8 years. #theworldhaschanged
Every POTUS has a list of broken promises
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

One group that is especially apprehensive about what the POTUS election may do is the climate change trough feeders.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:One group that is especially apprehensive about what the POTUS election may do is the climate change trough feeders.
The chic compassionate thing to do is to let them go into free-range Darwin mode.

If Trump and the all-new GOP do anything less than full and instantaneous de-funding, I will view that as a sign of capitulation to current power brokers.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:One group that is especially apprehensive about what the POTUS election may do is the climate change trough feeders.
Oh they will be fine They all have day jobs
ArthurDrookerClownsLead-thumb-620x413-79415.jpg
ArthurDrookerClownsLead-thumb-620x413-79415.jpg (238.7 KiB) Viewed 3657 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote:
The chic compassionate thing to do is to let them go into free-range Darwin mode.

If Trump and the all-new GOP do anything less than full and instantaneous de-funding, I will view that as a sign of capitulation to current power brokers.
Lol is there anything you don't view as a sign of capitulation to power brokers :)
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Hillary's adoption of royal purple as her new flag is pretty creepy.

A burgundy would have been more businesslike and appropriate, especially considering how she is politically marooned.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Hillary's adoption of royal purple as her new flag is pretty creepy.

A burgundy would have been more businesslike and appropriate, especially considering how she is politically marooned.
I think orange coveralls would be even more fitting! Pun intended.