Hillary Clinton

YMix

Re: Hillary Clinton

Post by YMix »

Why not both? <insert meme>
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

YMix wrote:Why not both? <insert meme>
Cause I'm a Triangulator, not a Binoid. Goes against my religion. ;)
YMix

Post by YMix »

“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Suggest using postimage.org to ensure that images show up.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:Image
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://admin.express.co.uk/news/world/6 ... fiti-niqab
Mural of Hillary Clinton wearing skimpy swimsuit sprayed over with niqab after complaint
"They're saying something is offensive, a woman who is not even naked, is offensive, so I thought why don't I cover her with a niqab.

"If I do that they can't say that it's offensive because it's a beautiful Muslim woman."
Co5ADqRWIAEcZ7C.jpg
Co5ADqRWIAEcZ7C.jpg (39.84 KiB) Viewed 697 times
:lol:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

press.jpg
press.jpg (53.24 KiB) Viewed 686 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

This stuff belongs in the "Political Levitas" section.

The swimsuit - niqab is funny. The rest is a bit lame.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

OK CS How about ?
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... es/400067/
Hillary Helps a Bank—and Then It Funnels Millions to the Clintons

The Wall Street Journal’s eyebrow-raising story of how the presidential candidate and her husband accepted cash from UBS without any regard for the appearance of impropriety that it created.
bb.png
bb.png (27.56 KiB) Viewed 677 times
:evil:
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

image.jpg
image.jpg (31.52 KiB) Viewed 660 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

KFZlK9B49vw
stmthEM2.png
stmthEM2.png (40.41 KiB) Viewed 624 times
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Here is a strange hypothetical.

Everything being equal at this point, I think the only thing that could bring down Hillary is if Assange has the goods that Hillary was running guns to ISIS out of Benghazi. That is pretty much an established fact, but you need a dramatic smoking gun against a Clinton.

I knew that the email thing wouldn't go anywhere. Too technical for the public to fully grasp, and too easy for the media to obfuscate.

But arming ISIS I think even Wolf Blitzer will have a hard time choking down. If the emails come out, they can't pretend anymore.

So, hypothetical, let's say Assange has the goods on her. Would that be enough to finish Hillary or would she still win? I'm not asking out of hope, but just a gauge of how far over the media is.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Here is a strange hypothetical.

Everything being equal at this point, I think the only thing that could bring down Hillary is if Assange has the goods that Hillary was running guns to ISIS out of Benghazi. That is pretty much an established fact, but you need a dramatic smoking gun against a Clinton.

I knew that the email thing wouldn't go anywhere. Too technical for the public to fully grasp, and too easy for the media to obfuscate.

But arming ISIS I think even Wolf Blitzer will have a hard time choking down. If the emails come out, they can't pretend anymore.

So, hypothetical, let's say Assange has the goods on her. Would that be enough to finish Hillary or would she still win? I'm not asking out of hope, but just a gauge of how far over the media is.
There is some grumbling in the MSM about the wikileaks, but nothing of serious consequence. Their latest excuse is that they can't cover Hillary's scandals because Trump sells too many newspapers.
Doc

Post by Doc »

18z5im.jpg
18z5im.jpg (62.05 KiB) Viewed 603 times
The Scranton crowd sings to Hillary:

"Yes you have no supporters
You have no supporters today
Yes you have no supporters
No supporters in Scranton PA"
Cp7OcMSXgAAoC4F.jpg
Cp7OcMSXgAAoC4F.jpg (58.13 KiB) Viewed 603 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

A choice between two oligarchs.
Heracleum Persicum

CpRfPgJVUAAkqDR.jpg
CpRfPgJVUAAkqDR.jpg (102.64 KiB) Viewed 594 times
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nothing new az, Clintons been killing people since Arkansas. I can link you a movie if you want. Democrats can't get enough.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

They are going Pro now. 400K dead in Syria so far.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Hillary to stop pay for play from foreign donors and Corps if elected. Still will take bribes from others though.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... y-elected/
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Just when I thought this campaign was getting a bit dull..... Thankfully, the merchants of group identity never let me down.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... ng/496154/

The same person who invented the "Vast Ring Wing Conspiracy" narrative back in 92...... the "Obama was not born in America" narrative in 08........ can her or her minions pull off a triple play with the "Yuge Penis Glass Ceiling Conspiracy" in 016?

Help needed in Madison Avenuing the verbiage please. Pseudo focus group experts wanted!

"Don't Ignore my Vagina!"

"Your Mother had a Vagina. A vote for Hillary is a vote for Mom!"

Vagina Lives Matter!"

"Genitalia Matters!"
Heracleum Persicum

He Hillary supporter

-Ivt2NmbyGg

Peace, Not Russia, Is Real Threat to US Power

Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:Just when I thought this campaign was getting a bit dull..... Thankfully, the merchants of group identity never let me down.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... ng/496154/

The same person who invented the "Vast Ring Wing Conspiracy" narrative back in 92...... the "Obama was not born in America" narrative in 08........ can her or her minions pull off a triple play with the "Yuge Penis Glass Ceiling Conspiracy" in 016?

Help needed in Madison Avenuing the verbiage please. Pseudo focus group experts wanted!

"Don't Ignore my Vagina!"

"Your Mother had a Vagina. A vote for Hillary is a vote for Mom!"

Vagina Lives Matter!"

"Genitalia Matters!"

Personally I am holding out for the "Vast Big A$$ conspiracy"
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://nypost.com/2016/08/21/huma-abedi ... -10-years/
Huma Abedin worked at a radical Muslim journal for a dozen years

Hillary Clinton’s top campaign aide, and the woman who might be the future White House chief of staff to the first female US president, for a decade edited a radical Muslim publication that opposed women’s rights and blamed the US for 9/11.

One of Clinton’s biggest accomplishments listed on her campaign Web site is her support for the UN women’s conference in Bejing in 1995, when she famously declared, “Women’s rights are human rights.” Her speech has emerged as a focal point of her campaign, featured prominently in last month’s Morgan Freeman-narrated convention video introducing her as the Democratic nominee.

However, soon after that “historic and transformational” 1995 event, as Clinton recently described it, her top aide Huma Abedin published articles in a Saudi journal taking Clinton’s feminist platform apart, piece by piece. At the time, Abedin was assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs working under her mother, who remains editor-in-chief. She was also working in the White House as an intern for then-First Lady Clinton.

Headlined “Women’s Rights are Islamic Rights,” a 1996 article argues that single moms, working moms and gay couples with children should not be recognized as families. It also states that more revealing dress ushered in by women’s liberation “directly translates into unwanted results of sexual promiscuity and irresponsibility and indirectly promote violence against women.” In other words, sexually liberated women are just asking to be raped.
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... ge%2Fstory

FBI uncovers 15,000 more documents in Clinton email probe . .

The files, not previously disclosed by the former secretary of state's lawyers . .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... story.html

Government lawyers disclosed last week that the FBI has turned over eight computer discs of information: one including emails and attachments that were sent directly to or from Clinton, or to or from her at some point in an email chain, and were not previously turned over by her lawyers; a second with classified documents; another with emails returned by Clinton; and five containing materials from other people retrieved by the FBI.

The 14,900 documents at issue now come from the first disc, Fitton said.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Chicago Trib | Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State
More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money either personally or through companies or groups to the Clinton Foundation. It's an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.
In other news . . .

eBtn2NQ5k58