Alexis

Re: Canada - USA relations

Post by Alexis »

Alexis wrote:[Mod: Indeed. Image resized]
Errr... Thanks.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Apparently a sticking point in the Canada US NAFTA trade negotiations is the Canadian dairy system.

The Canadians are not impressed.

The Star | USA strategic cheese reserve now close to 700,000 US tons. If only a market could be found to unload it.

Understandable.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote:Apparently a sticking point in the Canada US NAFTA trade negotiations is the Canadian dairy system.

The Star | USA strategic cheese reserve now close to 700,000 US tons. If only a market could be found to unload it.

Understandable.
The sticking point is that Trump doesn't want a trade deal with Canada and Canada's Trade Negotiator doesn't hide that she hates Trump. Which is making it really easy for Trump to get what he wants.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2018/10/ex ... t-of-work/

Experts warn new NAFTA deal could put thousands of op-ed writers out of work
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Colonel Sun wrote:Apparently a sticking point in the Canada US NAFTA trade negotiations is the Canadian dairy system.

Understandable.
Bait for deep state rat traps.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:

Understandable.
Bait for deep state rat traps.
Back in the 1980's Reagan gave it out to the poor. It was very good aged cheese BTW Many that received it sold it.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

lw5LjZ3Q7j4
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........