Canada Immigration Policy

A Mari usque ad Mare
Doc

Canada Immigration Policy

Post by Doc »

http://www.therebel.media/poll_syrian_r ... _jews_gays
Poll: 31% of Syrian refugees support ISIS -- and Trudeau is importing 25,000 by Christmas
Ezra LevantRebel Commander

So Justin Trudeau says he’s going to import 25,000 Syrian migrants by Christmas. Which is seven weeks away.

Put aside questions like: How will our social services handle them? How many Canadian homeless will be displaced by Syrian homeless? How many hospital beds will be reserved for them?

Here’s what I’m worried about instead:

How do you do background checks on 25,000 people, coming from a terrorist wasteland, in seven weeks?

Type their names into Google? Ask for a resume?

I'll show you a video of Syrian “moderates”, fighting against the terrorist-supporting Syrian government. They’ve put women from the Alawite ethnic minority in a cage on a pickup truck as human shields, because that’s the ethnic clan that Syrian dictator Bashar Assad is from.

Remember: These are the "moderates."

Syria is one of the most backward countries in the world. For liberals, if gay rights is your thing, you’re pretty much importing 25,000 homophobes.

Syria is also the country that was clocking 200 honour killings a year before the civil war — which has surely skyrocketed as Muslim men kill any sisters or wives who have been raped in the course of war.

What about Syrians and other refugees who've never been violent, but who, in their regular lives, hate the West, hate women, hate minorities, hate gays, hate Jews, hate liberal democracy?

Well, there's actually a recent scientific poll of Syrian refugees, carried out by the Arab Centre for Research and Public Policy Studies, headquartered in Doha, Qatar. (SCROLL DOWN to see the whole survey.)

Let me show you the bundle of joy we’re about to import by Christmas:

31% of Syrian refugees disagree with the objective of defeating the Islamic State terrorist group.

So out of 25,000 refugees, 7,500 will be ISIS lovers.

41% are Jew-hating, America-hating bigots.

97% are gay-hating, probably women-hating bigots.

Again: How do you screen them out?

If you’re Justin Trudeau, you don’t — because you don’t care, as long as they vote for you in 2019.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Re: Canada Imigration Poicy

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Calm down, Doc. You don't usually make such awful spelling errors.

Nobody can make an accurate survey of Syrian refugees. Slow down and be analytical; not reactive.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
YMix

Post by YMix »

I thought all of them supported...

“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Calm down, Doc. You don't usually make such awful spelling errors.

Nobody can make an accurate survey of Syrian refugees. Slow down and be analytical; not reactive.
The entire study is at the link I posted. I would post it here but it is 22 pages long.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:I thought all of them supported...

Interesting I haven't seen anyone say that before. So why do you think they all support ISIS? Really only a small percentage have to:

YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:Interesting I haven't seen anyone say that before. So why do you think they all support ISIS?
It's a joke. You can tell your avatar to stop staring grimly at me.

Also, Canada's ISIS has changed its name to Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia (ISANS).
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:Interesting I haven't seen anyone say that before. So why do you think they all support ISIS?
It's a joke. You can tell your avatar to stop staring grimly at me.

Also, Canada's ISIS has changed its name to Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia (ISANS).
OK I was wondering there for a second. And I am not grimly staring I am laughing.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Calm down, Doc. You don't usually make such awful spelling errors.

Well, if a blogger can produce such accurate, detailed, and informed percentages so quickly,

then screening out the problematic ones will be a trivial exercise for the Canadian government.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:

Well, if a blogger can produce such accurate, detailed, and informed percentages so quickly,

then screening out the problematic ones will be a trivial exercise for the Canadian government.
Like I said if you go to the link you will find the 22 pages study by the Arab Centre for Research and Public Policy Studies, headquartered in Doha, Qatar.

Do you all ever bother to read things before making comments?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

Like I said if you go to the link you will find the 22 pages study by the Arab Centre for Research and Public Policy Studies, headquartered in Doha, Qatar.

I do, however, that does not prevent me from mocking histrionic bloggers [such as Ezra Levant].
Figure 11 Respondents' answers to the question "In general, do you have a positive or negative view of ISIL?"

Syrian refugees. Negative + negative to some extent: 83%
A bit higher than the approval rating of the US Congress in the US [15%].
Arab Center for Research and Policy Study.

In conclusion, the Arab public opposes ISIL and supports the coalition’s stated objective of “degrade and ultimately destroy” the group. Nonetheless, the Arab public remains skeptical of the coalition’s ability to achieve that aim, and further believes that the US-led campaign against ISIL would serve the interest of a small group of global and regional powers at the expense of respondents’ home countries. The Arab public’s negative perception of the credibility of the United States, the country leading the anti-
ISIL coalition, based on American policy towards the Palestinian cause and the Syrian crisis, is reflected in widespread skepticism of the coalition’s ability to accomplish its aims.”
Of course, such a study will be studiously ignored by the coalition.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

I do, however, that does not prevent me from mocking histrionic bloggers [such as Ezra Levant].
While it has been used as excuse to completely evade the point to this point
Figure 11 Respondents' answers to the question "In general, do you have a positive or negative view of ISIL?"

In conclusion, the Arab public opposes ISIL and supports the coalition’s stated objective of “degrade and ultimately destroy” the group. Nonetheless, the Arab public remains skeptical of the coalition’s ability to achieve that aim, and further believes that the US-led campaign against ISIL would serve the interest of a small group of global and regional powers at the expense of respondents’ home countries. The Arab public’s negative perception of the credibility of the United States, the country leading the anti-
ISIL coalition, based on American policy towards the Palestinian cause and the Syrian crisis, is reflected in widespread skepticism of the coalition’s ability to accomplish its aims.”

GIven the Refugee issue in Europe and the Paris attack I would say they already have.
Apollonius

Re: Canada Immigration Policy

Post by Apollonius »

During the election campaign Justin Trudeau pledged to take 25,000 Syrian refugees by Christmas.

It was one of only a few issues with which I did not agree with him.

In view of recent events, I sincerely hope this gives Mr. Trudeau an opportunity to renege on that promise. Or if he absolutely insists on carrying it out, a way is found to screen all Muslim refugee applicants out of those accepted.

There are (or used to be anyway) quite a few Christians in Syria. These should be given priority.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

GIven the Refugee issue in Europe and the Paris attack I would say they already have.
Indeed.
Typhoon wrote:
Alexis wrote:Audio revendication of Nov. 13th Paris attacks for Islamic State has led to positive identification. This Jihadist is one of about 10 Frenchmen with important positions in I.S. structure.

His name is Fabien Clain (link in French)

Like his name suggests, he has no Muslim background. He is one of 25% to 40% of French fighting for I.S. who are converts.

Indeed, while probably no more than 100,000 of France's 5 million-odd Muslims are converts (~2%), they are a much bigger share of radicals and Jihadists.
No zealot like a converted zealot.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

Indeed.
Typhoon wrote:
Alexis wrote:Audio revendication of Nov. 13th Paris attacks for Islamic State has led to positive identification. This Jihadist is one of about 10 Frenchmen with important positions in I.S. structure.

His name is Fabien Clain (link in French)

Like his name suggests, he has no Muslim background. He is one of 25% to 40% of French fighting for I.S. who are converts.

Indeed, while probably no more than 100,000 of France's 5 million-odd Muslims are converts (~2%), they are a much bigger share of radicals and Jihadists.
No zealot like a converted zealot.
The Guy that wrote this book has a lot to say about in his theatrical productions as well as this book.

http://www.amazon.com/American-Dervish- ... 031618330X
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Japan can take them.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Image
Yeah poor downtrodden guy and his pregnant wife with only the head he just removed from some infidel.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Japan can take them.
Japan should take some, however, it will not do so.

On the other hand, Japanese, unlike some the in USA are not terrified of Muslims and welcomes them to visit Japan:

http://www.halalmedia.jp/

http://www.jnto.org.sg/for_muslim_visitors.html

There is a Muslim community in Japan and lots of mosques.

While Japan is appalled by the events in France, completely sympathetic to the French, and completely disgusted by ISIS

no Japanese politician of note is making histrionic anti-Muslim speeches, no Muslims [or Sikhs] are being harassed, or mosques attacked,

because, well, most Japanese are not witless f*ckwits.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Japan can take them.
Japan should take some, however, it will not do so.

On the other hand, Japanese, unlike some the in USA are not terrified of Muslims and welcomes them to visit Japan:

http://www.halalmedia.jp/

http://www.jnto.org.sg/for_muslim_visitors.html

There is a Muslim community in Japan and lots of mosques.

While Japan is appalled by the events in France, completely sympathetic to the French, and completely disgusted by ISIS

no Japanese politician of note is making histrionic anti-Muslim speeches, no Muslims [or Sikhs] are being harassed, or mosques attacked,

because, well, most Japanese are not witless f*ckwits.
Cause they aren't going to take any Syrian refugees
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

CIA world factbook says Japan is 98.5% ethnically Japanese. Is this true?

If so it's amazing that anyone from Japan would comment on immigration or multiculturalism. At all.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:Japan should take some, however, it will not do so.
And of course actions speak louder than words.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:CIA world factbook says Japan is 98.5% ethnically Japanese. Is this true?
That's probably close to the correct percentage.
Mr. Perfect wrote:If so it's amazing that anyone from Japan would comment on immigration or multiculturalism. At all.
Be amazed all you want, it is irrelevant to me with regards to what I choose to comment on.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

France closed it's borders. Why can't America close it's borders.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Maybe they are really into the post-metal band, ISIS

who have had real trouble since their name was pilfered

Isis Rock band Mistaken for Reviled Terrorist Group
YMix

Post by YMix »

Technically, the name was not pilfered. They don't call themselves ISIS.