Russia

Parodite

Re: Russia

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:58 pm Putin is linked tightly to Israel and ‘technology transfer’ as is China. Mackinder’s world island.

All that is needed is for Israel to influence Egypt and Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood enough to control the Suez.

BRICS is a relocation/rebranding of the BIS from Geneva to China.

Putin is only middle management in this geopolitical switcheroo. He’s following orders and not leading anything.
Looks like the Elders of Zion are at it again. The Jew-hub controlling the movement of tech and money, with Putin a mere Jew lapdog... who would have thought.

I will admit however, that the current ADL has lost much of its shine and armor, going all woke. But this pathetic shriveled potato it is now, could also be a decoy to hide the real Jew fang.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

I just discovered that there is a Soviet Film Archive on You tube
Mosfilm:
https://www.youtube.com/@Mosfilm_eng/videos
I highly recommend Triumph over violence comrades. A film about fascism and the rise of HItler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLR3g6E2pZA
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Birds of a feather....

“All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats” (Matthew 25:32)

The Great Sifting has begun.
noddy

Post by noddy »

20230311_russia.png
20230311_russia.png (74.18 KiB) Viewed 3402 times
plenty of places have very low birth rates but Russia's is off the charrts - between covid and alcholism and war, they are going backwards

the main thing for the west to do is just wait, eventually their can be a post ottoman style carving up of the bits between europe and china.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:30 pm .

Newsweek
Alaska
'He's Not Getting It Back'
:lol:

No comment.
"Will the U.S. give it back?.... I dunno, I'll aska".......'>........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Tucker Degenerate Carlson does a good job commenting on internal US issues but like many if not most Americans he is an ignoramous on everything else that happens across the atlantic.

Putin will most likely say what Speng Goldman referred to on X:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... -bad-mood/

A caveat here: Spengman in his analysis adopts the psychopath filter and comes to the "brilliant" conclusion that the USA-West should not provoke a psychopath like Putler unnecessarily and make sure our military tech remains superior: the West failed at both, he says. That of course is music to the psychopath ears of Vlad Higo de Putin. And some other high flyers like CCP-Xi Giant Poo Panda Ping Ping and the Mad Laughing Mullahstans.

Tucker G and Vivek R are heavy weight UFC fighters in the US national MMA competition... but light weight nobodies on foreign policy. Spengman is an alright middle weight on Russia ad China but just can't resist transmogrificating into a replica of CCP-Xi and USSR-Putler, now reading the map the way they do... getting boxed in completely and talking like a trained psycho himself.

The CCP-mobsters best be fought by completely ignoring them. No business, nothing, nada. But of course, the free trade church would never allow that to happen. Not even when a democratic majority vote, God forbid, wants it. Bizcorp would just strengthen its globalists alliances and unanimously see Dr. Evil Schwab as their best hope to stop those nationalist tribal ignoramus voter bases everywhere popping up.

USSR-posterchild Putler best be fought by being completely unpredictable, never showing cards, never mentioning any redlines. Sometimes send a big hammer from the skies, enough to prove you are a mad-dog crazier than Stalin, Lenin and Putin combined. Today maybe just smiling and begging for a cookie, tomorrow a blind attack.

Fun fact: ironically enough, onset dementia POTUS Joe Biden and whatever shadows behind him pulling the strings... create the right mad-dog deterrence needed for now. Kamala Harris would also be a near perfect laughing mad-dog, but I'm not sure about her actual bite force. An effective mad-dog move would also be to offer Putin US Citizenship without strings attached and then promote him to become POTUS in 2024 as an independent. I would not be surprised if he'd win. With Tucker Degenerate Carlson as his near perfect VP.

Trump, in his odd ways and intentionally or not, was a mad-dog on foreign policy. But he was never really tested: what if a bigger ME war develops and Israel gets on the brink of military collapse, Russia-Ukraine escalating further, China-Taiwan military escalations...i.e. things getting pretty much out of control... would commander mad-dog Trump engage these wars and put the lives of US army personnel at risk? In a time when Tucker Carlson has many friends among America First Republicans and Libertarian Independents… would he? Somebody might decide to test POTUS Trump on this...

To say that only NATO-members will be fully defended and that maybe in the future Ukraine will become a member of NATO is just the same as saying to Putin: go ahead, attack Ukraine. Same type of blunder by Obama who was stupid enough to mention a red-line: the use of chemical weapons in Syria would bring the USA into a full war against Assad. First of all, this "red-line" invites false flags, which is what probably happened. Second, it also says to Assad and Russia: bomb whoever you want and as much as you want, as long as the explosives used are non-chemical. I don't know what Obama and his staff where thinking, but blundering in foreign policy became their trade mark.

Heracleum Persicum

Thanks Parodite for the link

I always liked Tucker Carlson.

All I can say is Bravo, Bravo and more Bravo

As he already in neighbourhood, he should drop by Ayatollah and have the "other shoe to drop" Interview, before Biden is pushed over the (Mullah) cliff by Natanyahu :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:17 pm Tucker Degenerate Carlson does a good job commenting on internal US issues but like many if not most Americans he is an ignoramous on everything else that happens across the atlantic.

Putin will most likely say what Speng Goldman referred to on X:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... -bad-mood/

Goldman article in AC is dated March 2022 .. 19 months before Oct 7 .. 22 months before Houthie stopping Read Sea traffic and world economy .. 23 months before US and UK dropping bombs on Yemeni desert without any result.

David should watch the clip I posted day ago .. A massive historical shift has just taken place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exjLSxKenE

It is not so that US does not have the pinpoint or giant bombs to drop on Yemen or Iran .. point is that will lead to nowhere as was shown in Afghanistan and Iraq and Vietnam etc etc.

American weakness is not in military technology or might .. America's weakness is political leadership .. American Joe is in a "headlock" of Military Industrial complex, Zionist, Special interest who do not care about America but just to make money no matter what happens to America. Otherwise how can an intelligent system lose so many wars and not learn.

America now in a "Steel jaw trap" by Natanyaho in Middle East .. hyprsonic missiles, ubiquitous AI capabilities and new warfighting paradigms does not help much.

Ghassem Soleimani left school when 13 yrs old, became a brick-layer, and Checkmated US

Heracleum Persicum

Tucker Carlson reveals when Putin interview will be aired

The conversation with the Russian president will be shown at 6 pm EST on Thursday

During the 2023 Israel-Hamas War, Carlson criticized both President Joe Biden and Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson support for military aid to Israel and called for American neutrality during the conflict. He declared Israel guilty of war crimes.

Commentators have described him as part of a growing faction within the Republican Party that is indifferent to or directly opposed to Zionism.

Russia

Carlson has stated he does not consider Russia a serious threat to the United States,[324] and he has called for the United States to work with Russia in the Syrian Civil War against a common enemy like the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS).

Carlson has compared Russian President Vladimir Putin favorably to American liberals on multiple occasions : he has asserted that Putin does not hate the United States as much as American liberals do, and he has suggested that there is no reason to hate Putin, asking his viewers to consider whether Putin has ever called them racist or threatened to get them fired for disagreeing with him.

Carlson has said that it is "not treason, it is not un-American" to support Putin : "It's the whole point of America".
noddy

Post by noddy »

Tucker "I was a democrat when CNN paid me, a globalist when Fox paid me and now an anti globalist because Putin is paying me" Carson.

he speaks to the part of america that wants to be more like south america, isolated and irrelevant and doing its own thing.

that isnt a bad thing, its just possibly not going to work out as sweet as they want.

south america is a bit of coin flip :)
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:11 am
he speaks to the part of America that wants to be more like south America, isolated and irrelevant and doing its own thing.

Carson an Anglo, he wants what you all want, he too loves West to run the world. Am sure Trump too would love that.

The difference, between Trump/Carson and you guys is that Trump/Carson know this no more possible .. they realized that world has changed and West has not what it takes to continue as usual, neither the economic power nor the military power.

They say, lets pull back, rebuild strength, once there, we see what next.

Alternative would be waisting reserves still left, and, either collapse USSR style, or lose it all in a (could be nuclear) WAR.

It ain't so that Trump/Carson don't like the old good days, they like, but they realize no more possible.

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

I am more convinced than ever that you have no working framework of America or Americans.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Tucker was an embarrassment. We used to have excellent interviewers, but Tucker never even gained rapport.

He was either silent or blustering tactless questions with no finesse. Completely unprepared and out of his depth.

We learned nothing new about Putin or Russia. Tucker blew it.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

I don't know why people expect anything out of him. He's a bored rich kid whose unshakable belief is that Tucker Carlson was put on this earth to be a pundit for whichever audience he has at the moment.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:38 pm I don't know why people expect anything out of him. He's a bored rich kid whose unshakable belief is that Tucker Carlson was put on this earth to be a pundit for whichever audience he has at the moment.
I didn’t realize just how helpless Tucker is without a script to emote.

Putin gave him many chances to discuss Russia’s Black Sea aspirations. Even mentioned Catherine the Great, which would have been a fun comparison with Victoria Nuland.

Nothing about Syria or the biolabs. Just questions a head of state simply can’t answer informally.

BTW, I’m hearing the de-nazification parts of the interview are being censored from the transcripts/selections here.

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:32 pm Tucker was an embarrassment. We used to have excellent interviewers, but Tucker never even gained rapport.

He was either silent or blustering tactless questions with no finesse. Completely unprepared and out of his depth.

We learned nothing new about Putin or Russia. Tucker blew it.

Any interview with Putin, IMO, should let Putin make his case, Putin should have free time to talk and present his case.

IMVHO there is no question to be asked Putin .. let Putin himself explain, in his and Russian mind, what Ukraine incursion is all about.

We know already what Brits and germans and Biden say what Ukraine war is about .. we want to know what makes Putin and Russians to endure so many casualty and high financial hardship, to start incursion into Ukraine , we want to know from his mouth and not told us by Western propaganda .. and .. make our own judgement

After watching the interview Putin making his case, I think Putin has a valid case :lol:

All Western players post 1991 USSR fall still alive, Baker, Bush, Clinton and many others .. they know Putin is right

Anglos, one can see now in China case, think "OTHERS" are "I.D.I.O.T.S" .. Trump thought he can fool the mad mullahs :lol:.

Now US and UK NAVY jontly fighting Houthies, to no effect. :lol:
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:40 pm
Carson an Anglo, he wants what you all want, he too loves West to run the world. Am sure Trump too would love that.

rasicst bullshit.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

I dont believe in linear population charts - they cant predict the ups and downs of cultural mood , however spengler is on his usual track

https://asiatimes.com/2008/08/americans ... ans-chess/

I do believe in now, and in now, the Russians are on a depressed, one way trip to nowhere.

Russia is the only country where abortions are more numerous than live births, a devastating gauge of national despair.
read the rest of the article, clawing back the european bits of russia because the russian europeans are dead
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

the first step on our journey through european slaughter and genocide in the name of empire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide
The Circassian genocide,[9][10] or Tsitsekun, was the Russian Empire's systematic mass murder, ethnic cleansing, and expulsion of 95–97%[c][d] of the Circassian population, resulting in 1 to 1.5 million deaths[14][e] during the final stages of the Russo-Circassian War.[15][16][17] The peoples planned for extermination were mainly the Muslim Circassians, but other Muslim peoples of the Caucasus were also affected.[16] Killing methods used by Russian forces during the genocide included impaling and tearing the bellies of pregnant women as means of intimidation of the Circassian population.[15][18] Russian generals such as Grigory Zass described the Circassians as "subhuman filth", and glorified the mass murder of Circassian civilians,[15][19][20] justified their use in scientific experiments,[21] and allowed their soldiers to rape women.[15]
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:50 pm
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:38 pm I don't know why people expect anything out of him. He's a bored rich kid whose unshakable belief is that Tucker Carlson was put on this earth to be a pundit for whichever audience he has at the moment.

Putin gave him many chances to discuss Russia’s Black Sea aspirations. Even mentioned Catherine the Great, which would have been a fun comparison with Victoria Nuland.

Nothing about Syria or the biolabs. Just questions a head of state simply can’t answer informally.

BTW, I’m hearing the de-nazification parts of the interview are being censored from the transcripts/selections here.
I don't think he does all that well with a script either.

He really was just a bowtie and young face.

The best thing about Tucker is that after he was humiliated on television by a smug Jon Stewart, he formed this whole misfit platform attitude where he'll let almost any one with a history of being sneered use his microphone. That's a good thing in the long run.* Otherwise, it's tumbleweeds.

*let's be frank. 99% of other tv personalities would've made their interview with Putin into some gotcha fantasy that Putin wouldn't have sat for to begin with; and would've been less informative than Tucker Carlson staring into space as Putin ranted about events a century ago.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The interesting thing about Putin’s history class was Putin giving Tucker a folio of Kremlin documents. The monologue seemed deliberately boring and oddly placed.

Then the strange request by Tucker two hours later requesting Putin free the American spy. Putin mentioned the details of the offense several times - it was espionage because the files were COVERTLY transferred.

I wonder what was in that folio. Perhaps not copies of boring old historical records as assumed.

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:16 am I dont believe in linear population charts - they cant predict the ups and downs of cultural mood , however spengler is on his usual track

https://asiatimes.com/2008/08/americans ... ans-chess/

I do believe in now, and in now, the Russians are on a depressed, one way trip to nowhere.

Russia is the only country where abortions are more numerous than live births, a devastating gauge of national despair.
read the rest of the article, clawing back the european bits of russia because the russian europeans are dead

I would not shake the boat, noddy , unless you want I post a list of disasters US has

Each nation has its own problems .. US has many worst problem than Russia, many

Most on Texas death row are blacks and probably some innocent .. as saying goes, dont disturb dried sh*t. :lol:
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:51 am
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:50 pm

I don't think he does all that well with a script either.

He really was just a bowtie and young face.

The best thing about Tucker is that after he was humiliated on television by a smug Jon Stewart, he formed this whole misfit platform attitude where he'll let almost any one with a history of being sneered use his microphone. That's a good thing in the long run.* Otherwise, it's tumbleweeds.

*let's be frank. 99% of other tv personalities would've made their interview with Putin into some gotcha fantasy that Putin wouldn't have sat for to begin with; and would've been less informative than Tucker Carlson staring into space as Putin ranted about events a century ago.

All true

but

I think the value of the Interview was in that there was an interview with Putin in Western media

That was the important event

IMVHO, other western outlets, should now follow up and interview Putin with pertinent question that Western people have.

We saw Putin was relaxed and answered any question Carson had (agree he did not ask many) in frank manner, Carson terminated the interview and not Putin (lasting more than 2 hours).

Can West, falling into recession, give billions and billions to Ukraine knowing Ukraine will lose at the end ? for how long ?

And Why ?

Putin said many times he ready to settle.

Expanding the Ukraine war could bring Baltic and Poland in Danger

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NxPJpZzFjpk :)

Five key moments from Tucker Carlson's interview with Putin