Russia

Typhoon

Re: Russia

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:37 am Here's a dopey, speculative question:

How much Russian losing can the CCP tolerate before freaking out?

I imagine it's a whole lot- much, much, much more than anything foreseeable coming out of this war.

---------

I guess what I'm getting at is: Is Russia the most vulnerable appendage of China?
My guess is that a weakened Russia, dependent on PR China for survival, would suit PR China just fine.

Access to cheap natural resources for the foreseeable future from a vassal state.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Russian Moon invasion fails.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:06 pm
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:37 am Here's a dopey, speculative question:

I imagine it's a whole lot- much, much, much more than anything foreseeable coming out of this war.

---------

I guess what I'm getting at is: Is Russia the most vulnerable appendage of China?
My guess is that a weakened Russia, dependent on PR China for survival, would suit PR China just fine.

Access to cheap natural resources for the foreseeable future from a vassal state.

Typical western (and Imperial japan) short term thinking, "plundering"

China (and Iran), don't think in 50 yrs term, they think in 1000 yrs term

That is why Western plundering did not last
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:38 pm
Typhoon wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:06 pm

---------

Typical western (and Imperial japan) short term thinking, "plundering"

China (and Iran), don't think in 50 yrs term, they think in 1000 yrs term

That is why Western plundering did not last
That's rich.
Heracleum Persicum

[Mod note: Posts about the late once-great Empire of Persia belong in the Iran thread.]
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:06 pm Russian Moon invasion fails.

From RT :
The head of Russia’s Roscosmos space agency, Yury Borisov, has named the main cause behind the failure of the Luna-25 Moon mission. The probe failed to shut off its engines in time and veered from its intended orbit, the space boss explained.

“Unfortunately, the engine shutdown did not happen normally, in accordance with the sequence diagram, but based on a time stamp, and instead of the planned 84 seconds, it ran for 127 seconds,” Borisov told the Rossiya 24 broadcaster on Monday.

This factor was the crucial reason behind the failure of the mission, Borisov stated, adding that a special commission had already been established to investigate the incident.

“Preliminary ballistic calculations showed that due to the abnormal operation of the propulsion system, the device moved into an open lunar orbit and, basically, crashed into the surface of the Moon,” the space official said.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

WSJ | Prigozhin on Manifest of Plane That Crashed in Russia. All aboard killed
Oops, accident.

Or defenestration at 10,000 metres.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:29 pm
Oops, accident.

When you discover your parachute is just a seat cushion.....'>......
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Heracleum Persicum

Oops, accident.

Apparently the plane was shot down by missile
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:17 pm
Oops, accident.

Yes, looks like it
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:07 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:17 pm
Oops, accident.

Yes, looks like it

https://asiatimes.com/2023/08/a-pretty- ... es-bosses/

facts , less speculation

They were waiting to have Yevgeny Prigozhin and Dimitry Utkin in one place, plus other key warriors

Problem solved with one BANG

This normal in all politics :lol:
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Never a bad thing when one psycho kills another psycho. Adolf H. and Joseph S. come to mind too. Boy, that was fun to watch. It saves the rest of the civilized world money and trouble.
Heracleum Persicum

NYT :

U.S. Officials Believe Blast Downed Jet; Putin Breaks Silence on Prigozhin

An explosion is the U.S. officials’ leading theory of what caused the jet that listed Yevgeny Prigozhin as a passenger to crash.

-

Putin talked about the accident .. said Prigozhin yesterday arrived from Africa and had high level meetings with Russian officials .. he said he knew Prigozhin since 1990 and praised him

Putin : " These were the people who made a significant contribution to our common cause of fighting against the neo-Nazi regime in Ukraine. We remember, we know and we will not forget this. "

It is possible that Western intelligence killed Prigozhin as he was now opening a new front in Africa .. unlikely Russians killed him, high probability Americans and Brits killed Prigozhin
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:46 pm .

NYT :

U.S. Officials Believe Blast Downed Jet; Putin Breaks Silence on Prigozhin

An explosion is the U.S. officials’ leading theory of what caused the jet that listed Yevgeny Prigozhin as a passenger to crash.

-

Putin talked about the accident .. said Prigozhin yesterday arrived from Africa and had high level meetings with Russian officials .. he said he knew Prigozhin since 1990 and praised him

Putin : " These were the people who made a significant contribution to our common cause of fighting against the neo-Nazi regime in Ukraine. We remember, we know and we will not forget this. "

It is possible that Western intelligence killed Prigozhin as he was now opening a new front in Africa .. unlikely Russians killed him, high probability Americans and Brits killed Prigozhin
Is there anything that perfidious Albion and the 'Merkins are not capable of achieving?

Better start watching your back.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mistah Prigozhin - he dead.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:28 am Mistah Prigozhin - he dead.
My unenlightened guess is French Intelligence.

There is a phone video of the missile hitting the plane. Nobody records a private jet flight unless they know something is going to happen.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

My guess is the Inuit.

sneeky buggers have been controlling things from the North for a while now and with global warming, they are doing the final preperations.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:09 am
Typhoon wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:28 am Mistah Prigozhin - he dead.
My unenlightened guess is French Intelligence.

There is a phone video of the missile hitting the plane. Nobody records a private jet flight unless they know something is going to happen.

Prigozhin job in Ukraine was done months ago, and, Belarus being now nuclear had no need for Prigozhin for NATO to behave.

There was no need for Putin to kill Prigozhin for what was a (succesful) Ukraine operation. Prigozhin was an asset for Putin and Russia. Putin said so yesterday.

But

Prigozhin was now entering Africa .. days ago he recorded a video in Africa saying so.

Africa has the most natural resources but the poorest continent .. does not rime up .. West plundering Africa since 100s of yrs. First took Salves, and now all the minerals etc etc.

This now coming to an end.

West, probably French and British (with CIA help) killed Prigozhin .

West, UK and US now blaming Russia and Putin just fooling naive western Joe, as usual.

Putin and Russia had no interest to kill Prigozhin, NON

But West had all the reason doing so.

But

This will not change Africa's march to get the wester off Africa's back.

mad mullahs now concentrating on Africa

https://www.reuters.com/world/iranian-p ... 023-07-12/

https://apnews.com/article/kenya-iran-a ... a5a429aea2

Xi seconding

Am sure truth now will come out soon
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:37 am My guess is the Inuit.

sneeky buggers have been controlling things from the North for a while now and with global warming, they are doing the final preperations.
always knew it was those SOBs. :)
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Oops, accident.

What's the sky but a window to the world? :)
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Yevgeny Prigozhin: Five ways Putin could have blown his plane up | Russia Ukraine update

Exploding wine bottles... and/or Prigo is dining somewhere else makes sense. Wagner almost immediately confirming Prigo's death might mean nothing... but then again, it might indeed mean everything.

Is it even possible Prigo and Vlad cooked this one up together?

Maybe Prigo is now dining with Klaus Schwab who wants to go next level with his own security arrangments. Various ultra-nationalist paramilitary groups are prepping for what they envision to be the inevitable confrontation with the collectivist trans-national elites taking over in Europe.

AfD Germany will not sit idle when their party is Verboten to participate in the democratic process. Those who actually are a threat to democracy will face assasinations, bullets and bombs.

Prigo, the new archetype, is not only needed in Africa. Decent fighters who play by the book will never win from these shapeshifting Euro-villains. Hail Prigo Hail. If indeed... he does re-appear smiling into some camera at location-X. I take that chance to be 10%, in which case he certainly contacted Elon Musk.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

History of Vladimir Putin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yo_peHjcKQ

This is a good primer. Especially for those Mericans who believe Ukraine is just a proxy war ignited by one evil witch called Nuland.

Which begs again the question: how did this KGB-FSB dog rise to power while the West, Messianically deluded as always, believed... wanted to believe, things would get better once Putler Russia and Western Europe got economically entangled?

Notably with Germany on Mother Russia's gas and oil tits and the naive adolescent Greens blinding the German's only remaining eye with vision.

To a large degree this naive messianism is directly fed by business interests that usually don't look further into the future than a few years. As such, this business-induced short sightedness is the mother of all cycloptic deviants that also keep occupying the whitehouse.

This Ukraine war will deplete both NATO and Russia from a lot of conventional stock. Giant Panda Poopoo crime unit CCP of course does the math: they come out stronger without a fight.

It becomes clear however that Putler won't bring Ukraine back into its historical position. They will be able to keep occupying big parts in the East, at least for now. But Putin's biggest enemy remains those Russians, especially the younger generations, who see through his bullshit and know him as the murderous thug that he is. All NATO needs to do is sit out Putin, start messaging that we look forward doing business with a new generation of Russians and business people with more civilized inclinations.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:42 pm History of Vladimir Putin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yo_peHjcKQ

This is a good primer. Especially for those Mericans who believe Ukraine is just a proxy war ignited by one evil witch called Nuland.

Which begs again the question: how did this KGB-FSB dog rise to power while the West, Messianically deluded as always, believed... wanted to believe, things would get better once Putler Russia and Western Europe got economically entangled?

Notably with Germany on Mother Russia's gas and oil tits and the naive adolescent Greens blinding the German's only remaining eye with vision.

To a large degree this naive messianism is directly fed by business interests that usually don't look further into the future than a few years. As such, this business-induced short sightedness is the mother of all cycloptic deviants that also keep occupying the whitehouse.

This Ukraine war will deplete both NATO and Russia from a lot of conventional stock. Giant Panda Poopoo crime unit CCP of course does the math: they come out stronger without a fight.

It becomes clear however that Putler won't bring Ukraine back into its historical position. They will be able to keep occupying big parts in the East, at least for now. But Putin's biggest enemy remains those Russians, especially the younger generations, who see through his bullshit and know him as the murderous thug that he is. All NATO needs to do is sit out Putin, start messaging that we look forward doing business with a new generation of Russians and business people with more civilized inclinations.

Putin will go in History as the persone who saved Russia .. bigger than Catherine or Peter

and

As a world leader who ended Western hegemony last 350 yrs .. key persone shaping the new world

The rest just BS
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Putin is linked tightly to Israel and ‘technology transfer’ as is China. Mackinder’s world island.

All that is needed is for Israel to influence Egypt and Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood enough to control the Suez.

BRICS is a relocation/rebranding of the BIS from Geneva to China.

Putin is only middle management in this geopolitical switcheroo. He’s following orders and not leading anything.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Russian defence minister Sergei Shoigu arrived in Teheran
mad mullahs laughing

“Iran is Russia’s strategic partner in the Middle East,” he added.