Russia

noddy

Re: Russia

Post by noddy »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:36 am The interesting thing about Putin’s history class was Putin giving Tucker a folio of Kremlin documents. The monologue seemed deliberately boring and oddly placed.

Then the strange request by Tucker two hours later requesting Putin free the American spy. Putin mentioned the details of the offense several times - it was espionage because the files were COVERTLY transferred.

I wonder what was in that folio. Perhaps not copies of boring old historical records as assumed.
thats great theatre.

doesnt need anything of actual substance in the folio at all.
ultracrepidarian
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

People who expected, hoped, to learn anything from this particular interview are already so out of sync with reality.... It's a collective march to the grave.

Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

noddy wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:09 am
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:36 am The interesting thing about Putin’s history class was Putin giving Tucker a folio of Kremlin documents. The monologue seemed deliberately boring and oddly placed.

Then the strange request by Tucker two hours later requesting Putin free the American spy. Putin mentioned the details of the offense several times - it was espionage because the files were COVERTLY transferred.

I wonder what was in that folio. Perhaps not copies of boring old historical records as assumed.
thats great theatre.

True. It was a boring show. I need more entertainment value for a frickin’ two hour time investment.

Reminded me of all the rumors around Putin giving Trump the soccer ball and MBS letting Trump lead the sword dance with the royal sword.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:07 pm
noddy wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:09 am

thats great theatre.

True. It was a boring show. I need more entertainment value for a frickin’ two hour time investment.

Reminded me of all the rumors around Putin giving Trump the soccer ball and MBS letting Trump lead the sword dance with the royal sword.
I watched the whole stream and it didn't bother me at all, but then I assumed it was going to be about how Vladdy thought rather than what. The strangest thing to the western classical liberal mind is a self constrained not by the personal and the immediate, but grounded in traditional and tribal priorities. The self is not entirely within the head. It's not entirely clear to me that the bony prison of the skull that our prized individuality celebrates is necessarily better than the authoritarian societies we reflexively excoriate....'>.....
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://www.voanews.com/a/putin-and-xi- ... 79773.html

https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-xi- ... 024-02-08/

. . reiterating their strong diplomatic ties while rejecting what they called "U.S. interference" in other countries' affairs.

The two also discussed creating a "multipolar, fairer world order," and how they would continue to maintain "close personal interaction" in the future, said Kremlin aide Yury Ushakov during a press briefing on Thursday.

Russia and China declared a “no limits” partnership two years ago during a visit by Putin to Beijing. That visit came just days before Russia launched its invasion of Ukraine. Ushakov said there were no plans now for any upcoming visits. The two leaders held in-person talks twice last year.

The phone call comes as both countries have faced sanctions in recent years. The U.S. and its allies have imposed sanctions on Beijing in connection with human rights abuses against the majority Muslim Uyghur population in China’s Xinjiang province. Russia was sanctioned for its February 2022 invasion of Ukraine.

The two spoke about their burgeoning economic ties with China-Russia relations being at "an unprecedentedly high level," said a Kremlin readout.

Chinese customs data show that trade between China and Russia reached $218.2 billion between January and November of 2023, meeting a goal that had originally been set for 2024, according to the Reuters news agency.

West should give up "combative posture" against the rest of the world, and stop backing the bad guys (Hello BiBi) and menacing the good guys (Hello mad mullahs) .. It ain't because West does not have anymore economic nor military power to fight the "Untermensch", but times have changed, markets have changed, consumers have changed .. name of the game in the future will be goodwill gaining market share.

Notion Chinese, Indians, Iranian, Russian are imbeciles and can not lead in this and that and must have been stealing Western stuff, a racist notion, a sign of illiteracy. and silly.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:19 pm I watched the whole stream and it didn't bother me at all, but then I assumed it was going to be about how Vladdy thought rather than what. The strangest thing to the western classical liberal mind is a self constrained not by the personal and the immediate, but grounded in traditional and tribal priorities. The self is not entirely within the head. It's not entirely clear to me that the bony prison of the skull that our prized individuality celebrates is necessarily better than the authoritarian societies we reflexively excoriate....'>.....
tribal cultual memory , tribal identity, all solid foundations for many people and most individualist westerners dont understand that - for the modern city dweller they react against the chaos on a day by day basis and they cant even imagine the old ways, they live in a world of endless change and group identity is fleeting and an act of choice, for the individual.

better or worse has got nothing to do with it, dumping a peasant into new york, or a new yorker into a rural village, it just is what it is.

you could argue those that join the army or other such ruthlessly organised collections are craving that space.

it is comforting too, because nothing is your fault, you are part of something bigger, not recreating everything from scratch, alone.
ultracrepidarian
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

noddy wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:27 pm tribal cultual memory , tribal identity, all solid foundations for many people and most individualist westerners dont understand that - for the modern city dweller they react against the chaos on a day by day basis and they cant even imagine the old ways, they live in a world of endless change and group identity is fleeting and an act of choice, for the individual.

better or worse has got nothing to do with it, dumping a peasant into new york, or a new yorker into a rural village, it just is what it is.

you could argue those that join the army or other such ruthlessly organised collections are craving that space.

it is comforting too, because nothing is your fault, you are part of something bigger, not recreating everything from scratch, alone.
The Enlightenment project is banking on logic and reason applied through the mechanics of science will grant us that greater intelligence. If so, we better get crackin' on it....'>......
noddy

Post by noddy »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:02 am
noddy wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:27 pm tribal cultual memory , tribal identity, all solid foundations for many people and most individualist westerners dont understand that - for the modern city dweller they react against the chaos on a day by day basis and they cant even imagine the old ways, they live in a world of endless change and group identity is fleeting and an act of choice, for the individual.

The Enlightenment project is banking on logic and reason applied through the mechanics of science will grant us that greater intelligence. If so, we better get crackin' on it....'>......
thats a strawman to me :)

the protestent/englightenment project for me is the realisation if im going to live and die by human stupidity, it might aswell be mine.

not some durian mad mullahs.
ultracrepidarian
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

noddy

Post by noddy »

60b.jpg
60b.jpg (27.6 KiB) Viewed 446 times
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:58 am
I think the value of the Interview was in that there was an interview with Putin in Western media

That was the important event
Meh. He's been interviewed plenty of times.

Putting the war aside it's become this ultra taboo thing because everyone invested in the Donald Trump conspiracy theories and just ratcheted themselves into a frenzy about even acknowledging the existence of people.
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:27 pm
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:19 pm I watched the whole stream and it didn't bother me at all, but then I assumed it was going to be about how Vladdy thought rather than what. The strangest thing to the western classical liberal mind is a self constrained not by the personal and the immediate, but grounded in traditional and tribal priorities. The self is not entirely within the head. It's not entirely clear to me that the bony prison of the skull that our prized individuality celebrates is necessarily better than the authoritarian societies we reflexively excoriate....'>.....
tribal cultual memory , tribal identity, all solid foundations for many people and most individualist westerners dont understand that - for the modern city dweller they react against the chaos on a day by day basis and they cant even imagine the old ways, they live in a world of endless change and group identity is fleeting and an act of choice, for the individual.

ya say this as if we didn't dump millions of peasants and rural farmers into New York City [insert any city] already to keep up with industralization. Then we pretended to a certain degree that they all magically became urbane citizens because of our famous public schooling and all the certificates they hand out.
noddy

Post by noddy »

some took to it, some didnt.

many are bitter at what they feel like they have lost - even if its their own fault.

the noble savage bullshit didnt grow in a vacuum.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:27 am some took to it, some didnt.

many are bitter at what they feel like they have lost - even if its their own fault.

the noble savage bullshit didnt grow in a vacuum.
No, but it may have been more wish casting than what happened. Same thing could probably be said for industrialization. The desire for an industrial revolution (coined by a Frenchman on the committee of public safety) to bring about new social relations far outpaced reality.
Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Speng is, as usual, right as much he is wrong on foreign policy. Never sure which narrating filter he'll put on in the morning before he starts typing: the geopolitical prism of the calculating psychopath, the free market fundamentalist who considers trade more like a natural phenomenon that just-is than a set of human behaviors prone to all kinds of variables and parameters where also human choice matters, the US Patriot who just wants the US do better or the boot licking dog of gangsters he fears but also secretly admires. On top of that the Orthodox Jew who wants to disappear among the stars of redemption in a transcendental reality.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Live from MOSCOW Very nice

Look guys , relaax , you misunderstood the "ZeitGeist" .. White guys, are overwhelmed .. "down the road" do you want to look Indian, African, Chinese ? ? ?

Russians blond blue eye family .. they part of the family, part of you, let go of silly stuff, be nice to them :lol:

Germany sending back Russians but importing Indian and African "en mass" :lol:

"Anybody Home ?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heracleum Persicum

LIVE in ST PETERSBURG,
Russia!
Very nice

Clean, nice
Heracleum Persicum

Russia’s Dangerous New Friends
How Moscow Is Partnering With the Axis of Resistance
:lol:

Since invading Ukraine in 2022, Russia has forged deep ties with Iran. Moscow—which joined a sanctions regime against Tehran in the 2010s in an effort to restrict its nuclear program—has begun diplomatically shielding the Islamic Republic and boosting its investment in the Iranian economy. Tehran, in turn, has provided substantial battlefield support to the Russian military, including drones. Both developments have received much international attention and provoked widespread fury.

But Russia is simultaneously building another set of relationships that, although more subtle, are no less significant. Over the past two years, Moscow has intensified its ties to the “axis of resistance”: the network of Iranian partners and proxies that stretches from Lebanon to Iraq. This axis, which includes Hamas, Hezbollah, the Yemeni Houthis, and Iraqi and Syrian militias, believes itself to be in confrontation with Israel and, by extension, the United States. It is a natural ally for the Kremlin.

The war in the Gaza Strip has earned the axis newfound support and prompted it to take military action against U.S. troops, Israeli forces, and international shipping. In doing so, it has given Russia new chances to weaken the United States and the United States’ allies. Moscow has seized these opportunities. After October 7, Russia stepped up its diplomatic support for Hamas and the Houthis, defending their actions before the United Nations and blaming their attacks on the United States. It has provided technical and logistical aid for the axis as it strikes Israeli soldiers. And there are worrisome signs that Russia might enable Hezbollah in a potential confrontation with Israel, perhaps through sophisticated electronic warfare.

Well, folks, all this orchestrated by mad mullahs. :lol:
Heracleum Persicum

Carson @ grocery shopping
in Moscow

Doesn't look sanction doin any harm. :)
Heracleum Persicum

As said on the other thread and my post was deleted, Alexei Navalny was "controversial" character, Racist, Fascist, Nazi sympathizer.

Posted WP and Amnesty International articles saying so

That is why, West, Americans, were not so much talking about him, not wanting too much shake the boat.

Once it became clear Ukraine was losing the war, West felt need to do something new, propaganda campaign (needs no money)

Alexei Navalny had to go and replaced by a new face

https://apnews.com/article/yulia-navaln ... 33c27e4878

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... rcna140022

The idea is "Yulia Navalnaya" is more "clean". :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:53 pm
Parodite wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:17 pm Tucker Degenerate Carlson does a good job commenting on internal US issues but like many if not most Americans he is an ignoramous on everything else that happens across the atlantic.

Putin will most likely say what Speng Goldman referred to on X:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... -bad-mood/

Goldman article in AC is dated March 2022 .. 19 months before Oct 7 .. 22 months before Houthie stopping Read Sea traffic and world economy .. 23 months before US and UK dropping bombs on Yemeni desert without any result.

David should watch the clip I posted day ago .. A massive historical shift has just taken place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exjLSxKenE

It is not so that US does not have the pinpoint or giant bombs to drop on Yemen or Iran .. point is that will lead to nowhere as was shown in Afghanistan and Iraq and Vietnam etc etc.

American weakness is not in military technology or might .. America's weakness is political leadership .. American Joe is in a "headlock" of Military Industrial complex, Zionist, Special interest who do not care about America but just to make money no matter what happens to America. Otherwise how can an intelligent system lose so many wars and not learn.

America now in a "Steel jaw trap" by Natanyaho in Middle East .. hyprsonic missiles, ubiquitous AI capabilities and new warfighting paradigms does not help much.

Ghassem Soleimani left school when 13 yrs old, became a brick-layer, and Checkmated US

Russia and Iran deploys launchers on border and prepares to block Israeli strikes

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Tucker standing in the Russki checkout line:

1) Some things are better and some are worse. Comparison and personal experience speak louder than preachy preachy about representative democracy and freedom of expression....'>.....

2) Peace, joy and order are what people crave and would apply liberty and freedom to get when they have to. If liberty, freedom, due process and personal autonomy can't get you those things, what good are they?.......

3) The Enlightenment is strong on ontology and epistemology (truth and metaphysics) and not so strong on praxis and axiology (practice and creation of values). Modernity borrows the latter from Christianity and wants to discard the rest while not really knowing the full value of either......