I am Back

Code of conduct, technical issues and problems, suggestions, and/or complaints
Ammianus

I am Back

Post by Ammianus »

After 7 years of almost complete absence, save for occasional snipes at the global climate change thread, I have now returned and ready to post "full time" in the rest of this forum. Complex personal factors led me away 7 years ago, and complex factors has led me back here again as well. Much has changed, and many of you will notice that in my coming posts as well. I look forward to wading into the political charnal grounds yet again.
Simple Minded

Re: I am Back

Post by Simple Minded »

Ammianus wrote:After 7 years of almost complete absence, save for occasional snipes at the global climate change thread, I have now returned and ready to post "full time" in the rest of this forum. Complex personal factors led me away 7 years ago, and complex factors has led me back here again as well. Much has changed, and many of you will notice that in my coming posts as well. I look forward to wading into the political charnal grounds yet again.
Even though I didn't know ye in the good ole days, welcome back.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Great!
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

Welcome back, I'm a recent returnee as well.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Welcometh back A.
Deep down I'm very superficial
noddy

Post by noddy »

in a particular colour ?
hopefully with an unbruised sack.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Ammianus wrote:After 7 years of almost complete absence, save for occasional snipes at the global climate change thread, I have now returned and ready to post "full time" in the rest of this forum. Complex personal factors led me away 7 years ago, and complex factors has led me back here again as well. Much has changed, and many of you will notice that in my coming posts as well. I look forward to wading into the political charnal grounds yet again.
Welcome.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Obligatory theme song...'>....:

xZzEzDkeHzI
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:Obligatory theme song...'>....:
Sweet as honey ;)
Deep down I'm very superficial
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

I'm also back. Apologies in advance.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Ibrahim wrote:I'm also back. Apologies in advance.
Welcome back.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Speaking of announced and unanticipated returns, how 'bout everybody on these boards from say, the last three days or so?.......'>......
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
noddy

Post by noddy »

hmm family dooties.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

In SimpleMindedStan, this is a very busy time of the year for me.

Since the genetically sub-standard people voluntarily flock together at this time of year, it is a lot easier to round them up and ship them elsewhere. I think I've got a bit of carpal tunnel synonym from flipping my thumb up and down so many times in the last few days.