Scandals, Canadian style

A Mari usque ad Mare
Doc

Re: Scandals, Canadian style

Post by Doc »

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/10/ ... -minister/

Trudeau was the subject of the single largest bribery scandal in Canadian history…and he’s still prime minister!

The Millennium Report
October 22, 2019
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nat Post | Governor General Julie Payette and Rideau Hall's top bureaucrat resign in wake of damning workplace review
OTTAWA — In a move without precedent in Canadian history, Governor General Julie Payette has resigned following a review into allegations she created a toxic, verbally abusive workplace at Rideau Hall.

Payette and the Secretary to the Governor General Assunta di Lorenzo were both alleged to have been verbally abusive towards Rideau Hall staff, belittling them and sometimes leaving them in tears. Di Lorenzo, a longtime friend of Payette’s, also resigned on Thursday.
My understanding is the the Gov. Gen. is a representative of the symbolic head of state of Canada, Queen Elizabeth II.

Quite a fall for a former astronaut.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Canadian PM Trudeau having a 'C'mon Man' moment with newly elected U.S. president Biden:

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau expressed "disappointment" at Joe Biden's decision to cancel the Keystone XL oil pipeline during the new US president's first call to a foreign leader.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55773243
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........