Annother day another Trudeau scandal

A Mari usque ad Mare
Doc

Annother day another Trudeau scandal

Post by Doc »

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2019/04 ... urt-leaks/
BREAKING: Privacy Commissioner To Investigate Trudeau Government Supreme Court Leaks

This comes just days after federal judge orders investigation into Trudeau’s Aga Khan island trip to be reopened.

Justin Trudeau is facing yet another investigation.

Following a request from the Conservatives, the Privacy Commissioner has confirmed that he is opening an investigation into leaks of discussions around a possible Supreme Court pick.

The leak was related to the SNC-Lavalin PMO Scandal, as Trudeau loyalists tried to discredit Jody Wilson-Raybould by making up slanderous lies about highly respected Manitoba Chief Justice Glenn Joyal.

Trudeau’s cronies went so far into the dirt that they ended up claiming that Joyal was ‘rejected’ by Trudeau as a Supreme Court pick, when the reality is that Joyal withdrew himself from consideration because his wife battling cancer.

And now, Privacy Commissioner Daniel Therrien is looking into it:

“Privacy Commissioner Daniel Therrien has confirmed he is investigating the Justin Trudeau government’s inappropriate leak on judicial appointments following a Conservative request on March 28. 1/2”
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Re: Annother day another Trudeau scandal

Post by Typhoon »

Apparently there have been several since then.

Anyways,

Nat Post | rudeau's 'watch your tongues' advice is offensive on many levels
A teacher has been beheaded because of cartoons. This is not complicated.
Trudeau is so woke it hurts.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Re: Annother day another Trudeau scandal

Post by noddy »

wokelings believe hate speech causes suicide, so thusly murder is a rational self defence.

this is a recurring theme.
ultracrepidarian