CHAZ..... People's Pillow Fort Republic.......

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

CHAZ..... People's Pillow Fort Republic.......

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Topic too good to pass up. Persons whose grasp on simple logistics of necessity, let alone geo-political reality being nil; nevertheless LARP at staging a revolution.......
This week, antifa militants took over a police station and carved out territory in Seattle, Wash., to establish the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone,” or — my personal favorite — “The People’s Republic of Capitol Hill.” On Wednesday, the Autonomous Zone sent out a flyer called “Building a Police-Free Future: Frequently Asked Questions.” That flyer called for a “police-free future,” complete with a “small, specialized class of public servants whose job is to respond to violent crimes.”
https://pjmedia.com/columns/tyler-o-nei ... ce-n515816

Seattle's CHAZ Gains First Feudal Warlord, Takes Steps to Become Rogue State

The anarchist state that has erected borders is also seeking to stockpile gasoline to power generators it intends to acquire to use in the event of a power cutoff. CHAZ cannot build or buy the generators, so it will most likely steal them. CHAZ has no power stations or any other means of generating electricity, which it needs to post on Reddit. And operate the drones it wishes to use to fly water in.
Oh..... nothing will go wrong here.....'>........

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/b ... te-n516917

The Warlord Will See You Now........

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/v ... ne-n517772
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Doc

Re: CHAZ..... People's Pillow Fort Republic.......

Post by Doc »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:29 pm Topic too good to pass up. Persons whose grasp on simple logistics of necessity, let alone geo-political reality being nil; nevertheless LARP at staging a revolution.......
This week, antifa militants took over a police station and carved out territory in Seattle, Wash., to establish the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone,” or — my personal favorite — “The People’s Republic of Capitol Hill.” On Wednesday, the Autonomous Zone sent out a flyer called “Building a Police-Free Future: Frequently Asked Questions.” That flyer called for a “police-free future,” complete with a “small, specialized class of public servants whose job is to respond to violent crimes.”
https://pjmedia.com/columns/tyler-o-nei ... ce-n515816

Seattle's CHAZ Gains First Feudal Warlord, Takes Steps to Become Rogue State

The anarchist state that has erected borders is also seeking to stockpile gasoline to power generators it intends to acquire to use in the event of a power cutoff. CHAZ cannot build or buy the generators, so it will most likely steal them. CHAZ has no power stations or any other means of generating electricity, which it needs to post on Reddit. And operate the drones it wishes to use to fly water in.
Oh..... nothing will go wrong here.....'>........

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/b ... te-n516917
You can be "sure" nothing will go wrong as long as people like Chaz Ramone is self appointed as head of state security. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

di2kpwk3ga451.png
di2kpwk3ga451.png (1.59 MiB) Viewed 774 times
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The ham and egss school of nation building: if we had eggs, we could have ham and eggs, if only we had ham.

Anyways, from anarcho-syndacalist commune to dictatorship in only a few days must be a record.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

MFF, you nailed it.

Watching Tucker Carlson last night I told my wife, this reminds of us as kids building "forts" in the woods, or in the hay loft, or tunneling thru the snow drifts. Or at an even younger age, stretching a blanket over a couple chairs.

Too easy to remedy. If only the local leaders had brains and guts.

The residents of CHAZ have already constructed barriers. They are declaring themselves a separate nation. Use the barriers and treat them as a separate nation or a corporation.
1. No supplies cross the border barriers unless they are paid for.
2. What goods and services do the citizen of CHAZ produce that they can trade?
3. What currency are they using to purchase supplies?
4. Shut down local cell service, water, garbage pickup, medical care, and electricity until they can pay for it. Itemize everything.
5. Unleash the lawyers of war and sue BLM for damages, including hospital bills for injured cops and civilians, burned police cars, broken windows, destroyed statues, cost of changing streets signs, etc. talk about job creation.

Reminds me of my grandmother telling of my father wanting to leave home at about age 5. She said I put some bread and underwear in a diaper bag, and then my grandfather walked him out to end of the driveway, looked up and down the road in both directions and said "So, which way are you going?" At which point my father started to cry, and my grandfather turned away and walked back to the house.

same situation here.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

on the plus side, it appears the productive members of CHAZ have mastered the use of fire. Hopefully, some will make the mental leap from if you can use it to destroy cars and buildings, you can use it to keep warm and cook food. Hopefully, the rat population in Seattle is comparable to NYC.

Also, even though none of them had ever picked up a hammer before in their lives, they managed to use sledge hammers to destroy a stature. Unfortunately, an previously unknown force called gravity led to one of the destructors getting a severe head injury. But, with so many brain surgeons in attendance, it was probably no big deal.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

in the interests of brotherhood, we OTNOTers should help them staff their new country's govt.

I suggest Jussie Smollet as Minister of Harmonious Race Relations.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Colonel Sun wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:01 am The ham and egss school of nation building: if we had eggs, we could have ham and eggs, if only we had ham.

Anyways, from anarcho-syndacalist commune to dictatorship in only a few days must be a record.
they probably downloaded some nation building videos from YouTube.....
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

more help. Every nation should have a catchy anthem.

I98KeKV_F9g
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

All you world builders, get busy now.....'>.........

Or most likely...... it will end up like this:

XkGHTo44v1M
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

As a good neighbor, the least we could do for them is build them a border wall. Assuming they figure out a way to grow food, after a couple generations of inbreeding, I think they will be happier.

Wouldn't it be a kick if there is a massive outbreak of COVID-19 in CHAZ, and we fly in Cuomo and DeBlazio to turn CHAZ into a massive COVID-19 quarantine zone?

If the currently unemployed COVIC-19 Computer Modelers start buying real estate in CHAZ, I'm gonna take that as a leading indicator.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

bpAi70WWBlw
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I think the biggest problem CHAZ has right now, is they don't have a competent, authorized, singular PR person.

Same problem as the male, female, democrat, republican, gay, straight, black, brown, white, Incel, trans, cis, etc. groups. Lots of individuals jabbering away and claiming to be representing a boatload of people other than just themselves.

Should be easy to fix with modern tech and social media.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

public parks with inspirational statues the people can rally around. CHAZ needs that too.

or at least pedestals they can put statues on later.
NapLajoieonSteroids

NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy

Post by noddy »

chaz is now chop because they seemingly are self aware enough to realize that its an occuption/protest and and not an autonomous zone.

or everyone loves lamb chops so they are trying to get in on the halo of good will.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I'm trying like hell to help these people and you guys aren't contributing f**k all!

Special needs cases tug at human heart strings, wether it's puppies, kittens, adult cat and dogs missing limbs, kids with birth defects, adults who can't feed themselves, whatever.

So to that effect, I hereby rename CHAZ as the Special People's Autonomous Zone, or SPAZ for short.

Dig deep people, we are on the verge of inventing a new type of humanity here.

If we don't fix this mess ourselves, either God, Skynet, or the Apes of the future will!!!!!!!!!!!
NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:28 am Special needs cases tug at human heart strings
I think doctors call that a loose aorta :)
noddy

Post by noddy »

anything i do is oppressive and colonial CIS white guy stuff, the best thing for everyone is for me to stay the hell away from it,

its a burden, but im prepared to carry it.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:36 am anything i do is oppressive and colonial CIS white guy stuff, the best thing for everyone is for me to stay the hell away from it,

its a burden, but im prepared to carry it.
pretty sure that's the last step in most 12 step programs of self-repair. Congrats.

someday, they're gonna put up statues in your honor......
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:10 am
Napster, thanks for exposing me to uh, um, what passes for reality these days.

that naked guy running might be noddy pre self-imposed CHAZ exile.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:34 am
Napster, thanks for exposing me to uh, um, what passes for reality these days.

that naked guy running might be noddy pre self-imposed CHAZ exile.
streakers are a long, integral part of white culture, it cannot be denied.
Historical forerunners of modern-day streakers include the neo-Adamites who travelled naked through towns and villages in medieval Europe, and the 17th-century Quaker Solomon Eccles who went nude through the City of London with a burning brazier on his head.
ultracrepidarian