POTUS Election 2024 | Here we go again . . .

Typhoon

POTUS Election 2024 | Here we go again . . .

Post by Typhoon »

City J | Papers, Please
Washington, D.C., has occupied itself.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Zack Morris

Re: POTUS Election 2024 | Here we go again . . .

Post by Zack Morris »

What is the author’s point? That there should have been a lesser security presence this month?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:53 am What is the author’s point? That there should have been a lesser security presence this month?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They have met the enemy and it is us.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Colonel Sun wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:48 am City J | Papers, Please
:lol: :lol:

I didn't think it would happen, but this CHAZ thing is gaining steam, and I'm starting to like the idea a lot.

My thoughts haven't changed since the CHAZ occupation.

!. Lock the gates.
2. Shut off the power. Green is good ya know!
3. Sever all communication into and out of "The Greeen Zone"
4. Call it a day.

...and they all lived happily ever after!
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Ironically, the DC elites, preemptively turned into the people they claimed were bad people/racists for defending themselves during the BLM/Anitfa riots.

Suddenly, cops are good, guns are good, and rioters are bad. WTF?

The eternal split between "me" and "we" remains solid.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:58 pm
Ironically, the DC elites, preemptively turned into the people they claimed were bad people/racists for defending themselves during the BLM/Anitfa riots.

Speaking of BLM/Antifa

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:47 pm
Simple Minded wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:58 pm

Speaking of BLM/Antifa

I have it on good authority that AUNTIE FA is just a myth
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Colonel Sun wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:47 pm
Speaking of BLM/Antifa

I'm guessing that Google, Facebook, and Twitter mistook them for Trump supporters, and froze their accounts.

With no source of news, they probably think that Trump got re-elected and that rioting is still cool cause they're still oppressed.

Kinda like those Japanese soldiers who, 20 years after WWII ended were still in the jungle, and thinking the war was still going on.

If only we could communicate with the AntiFa people.......

After being oppressed their whole lives, how could they understand being free now?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

On the bright side, the Dems have secured the Yuge all important voting block of frustrated male athletes who want to compete against females.

Cancelling the Keystone pipeline is gonna cost some Union workers their jobs, and make everyone pay more for energy, but hey, poor people have plenty of money and compared to saving the planet from existential climate change, they are small potatoes.

Brilliant.

Looks like a permanent Democrat Supermajority is in the making..... Mr. Perfect was right again!
Doc

Post by Doc »

Slam bam thank you mam

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... te-garage/

‘This is absurd’: Scores of National Guard members banished to Senate parking garage, soldiers say

Last edited by Doc on Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

It seems they are deliberately trying to provoke these troops so they can claim the insurrection is real.

At some point, some may take their oath "to defend The Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic" seriously and realize the problem is right in front of them.

On the plus side Kamala Harris has killed the useless #metoo! and replaced it with #sleepingwithyourbossisgoodcareerpathplanning! Not very trendy, the old #itsnotwhatyouknowitswhoyoublow! is better.

Finally a role model giving young girls real world useful advice.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:22 pm It seems they are deliberately trying to provoke these troops so they can claim the insurrection is real.

At some point, some may take their oath "to defend The Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic" seriously and realize the problem is right in front of them.

On the plus side Kamala Harris has killed the useless #metoo! and replaced it with #sleepingwithyourbossisgoodcareerpathplanning! Not very trendy, the old #itsnotwhatyouknowitswhoyoublow! is better.

Finally a role model giving young girls real world useful advice.
More like the bureaucracy doesn't give a damn about "stupid losers" that never "learn to Code" like Zack Morris. Then the politicians realized what bad optics this is.

As for Harris, I am wondering if Trump will show up for her inauguration in a few months. But be fair to Comie-la Harris She just slept with her boss to get ahead because she is "For the people"
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

I'm pretty sure the subjects of this story are not as delicate as the story makes them seem. It's not a freezing, muddy foxhole for Pete's sake, it's a dry concrete floor...
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

A stab in the back with actions or words doesn't have to draw blood in order to leave its mark.....'>......
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Doc

Post by Doc »

crashtech66 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:07 am I'm pretty sure the subjects of this story are not as delicate as the story makes them seem. It's not a freezing, muddy foxhole for Pete's sake, it's a dry concrete floor...
During a pandemic that thrives in cold damp weather. How can people expect members of congress to be exposed to this danger? What next ? Requiring members of congress to stay in wars zones they created?

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/more-than-1 ... oronavirus

More than 100 National Guard members in DC test positive for coronavirus
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

Doc wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:30 pm
crashtech66 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:07 am I'm pretty sure the subjects of this story are not as delicate as the story makes them seem. It's not a freezing, muddy foxhole for Pete's sake, it's a dry concrete floor...
During a pandemic that thrives in cold damp weather. How can people expect members of congress to be exposed to this danger? What next ? Requiring members of congress to stay in wars zones they created?

I like a convenient bludgeon with which to beat the opposition as well as the next guy, but I think it is very important to resist any implication that our service members are not highly trained and motivated enough to handle any circumstance into which their leadership places them. We don't want to be this:
Doc

Post by Doc »

crashtech66 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:11 pm
Doc wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:30 pm

I like a convenient bludgeon with which to beat the opposition as well as the next guy, but I think it is very important to resist any implication that our service members are not highly trained and motivated enough to handle any circumstance into which their leadership places them. We don't want to be this:
Yes indeed Congressman Giles makes a bad example. :D
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Not everything done by Orange Man Bad is reprehensible and beyond redemption....'>....:

Mine OK’d in Trump’s last days may boost Biden energy plan

CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — One of the keys to President Joe Biden’s $2 trillion clean energy plan could be a mineral that lies in a salt flat above a prehistoric volcano just south of the Oregon-Nevada line.

But the question of how to extract lithium and whether former President Donald Trump’s Department of Interior rushed a mine through the approval process could be an early test for Biden and his nominee for Interior secretary, New Mexico Rep. Deb Haaland.

The U.S. Bureau of Land Management issued a record of decision on Trump’s final Friday in office for an open-pit lithium mine at Thacker Pass, which is roughly 53 miles (85 kilometers) north of Winnemucca, Nevada

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-do ... 20143e4d54
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

The good news is the military is already there, the walls have been built, the razor wire is in place, and DC is voluntarily occupying itself.

Not that different from a dog vomiting and then eating it again.

All we gotta do now is turn off the power, turn off the water, blow up the cell towers, and move the locks from the inside of the gates to the outside of the gates.

Easiest, cheapest, most peaceful coup d'é·tat in history.
Parodite

2024 Trump or DeSantis

Post by Parodite »

Who you prefer for POTUS in 2024 and why?
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Re: 2024 Trump or DeSantis

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Parodite wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:17 am
Who you prefer for POTUS in 2024 and why ?

I think Trump is best qualified to be next POTUS

Nobody else can save now the situation, he the only one

I think Trump was the best president US had since FDR
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

We need DeSantis in Florida.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:17 am Who you prefer for POTUS in 2024 and why?
I would say Trump Desantos 2024 but they are both now from Florida, so they can't run on the same ticket.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

I would double down on another dose of the orange pill.
Deep down I'm very superficial