Iran

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Iran

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

As long-term partnership with US fades,
Riyadh diversifying its diplomacy

in a decidedly non-aligned direction

Question is , WHY , America, West , lost the position that America and West were in 1990 when West was "supreme" , economically and militarily.

Arrogance, low quality leadership, "special interest" sabotaging etc etc

Now, America, West, must reboot .. instead, looks to me, West doubling down on past failed policies

Why did America, West, not accept to talk to Putin when Putin wrote to West asking for a comprehensive security agreement guarantying Russia's security .. what was wrong with that ?

Result was, the world split .. between , West (US and Europe) .. and the rest

Arabs moved away from US .. Africa too , latin too

mad mullahs could have not even dreamed all this outcome

Now

West

Europe AND America

must be careful, watch their step, not to worsen things
Heracleum Persicum

https://asiatimes.com/2023/04/iran-can- ... of-months/

Inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency have said Iran had enriched uranium up to 84%, just short of the 90% required for a bomb.

And General Mark Milley, the US chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told Congress in late March that Iran could have enough fissile material to make a bomb in “less than two weeks” and a nuclear weapon itself within several months.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I think Iran has been ‘2 weeks away from a bomb’ for at least two decades.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:12 am I think Iran has been ‘2 weeks away from a bomb’ for at least two decades.

Yes

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-war ... -world-war

Days ago , Trump said "US on the road of losing Iran"

He right

Iran and Iranians, by national culture, were very West oriented .. and .. the real "Pro America" nation in all Middle East, maybe Asia

And ?

All administrations, last 44 yrs, tried to alienate Iran (thinking was, Iran has no alternative)

mad mullahs tried many times rapprochement with US .. each time were pushed away

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was asked what Iranians want .. she said, their price is too high

Now, price west must pay to pull Iran back from China and Russia will be very high
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

"We interrupt this geopolitical dreamcast, pardon us, broadcast to bring you a dose of reality."

FT | Iran keeps inflation data under wraps as economic crisis deepens
Government accused of concealing evidence that prices are spiralling to record levels
The well-fed mad mullahs and the well-connected may be laughing, but such rampant inflation is no joke to the rest.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:07 am "We interrupt this geopolitical dreamcast, pardon us, broadcast to bring you a dose of reality."

FT | Iran keeps inflation data under wraps as economic crisis deepens
Government accused of concealing evidence that prices are spiralling to record levels
The well-fed mad mullahs and the well-connected may be laughing, but such rampant inflation is no joke to the rest.

Only Iran inflation and economy is the MEWS

mad mullahs must get a "Nobel Price" for economy to handle Iranian economy (90 m people) under strictest sanctions and freezing of U$ 200+ Billion Iranian money by west .. they deserve a Nobel Price for that.

Same happening in the West .. Banks collapsing, UK inflation remains above 10% .. German and France too

In US , the real inflation is over 10% ..

Back in old good days , when house prices and everything else were doubling every few yrs , Greenspan in Congress said every year, inflation is 1% ..
Heracleum Persicum

mad mullahs ChessMate US

US
in a panic

without a credible Gulf strategy
The traditional US approach has been to whip up Iranophobia to rally Arab Gulf states
that ploy won’t work any more

An Iranian Foreign Ministry statement said Indian National Security Adviser Ajit Doval, who visited Tehran last week, “stressed the necessity of putting in place a roadmap of cooperation between the two nations within the framework of a long-term partnership”; sought an early meeting of the joint economic commission in Tehran to “provide fresh momentum” in the relations; and “exchanged views over the joint work of Iran and India in Chabahar, bilateral banking issues, the sanctions removal talks and regional issues.”

Doval’s counterpart, Iranian National Security Adviser Ali Shamkhani, reportedly proposed that conducting bilateral trade in the national currencies would “help the two countries to reach their economic objectives,” while President Ebrahim Raisi underscored that enhanced Iran-India economic partnership would enable the two countries to play a bigger role in the new world order.

I read since long time M K Bhadrakumar, a former Indian diplomat .. very knowledgeable and "unbiased" expert
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Very honourable , going down with the ship

going down with the ship..png
going down with the ship..png (193.93 KiB) Viewed 10514 times
Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 1:11 am .

mad mullahs ChessMate US

US
in a panic

without a credible Gulf strategy
The traditional US approach has been to whip up Iranophobia to rally Arab Gulf states
that ploy won’t work any more

An Iranian Foreign Ministry statement said Indian National Security Adviser Ajit Doval, who visited Tehran last week, “stressed the necessity of putting in place a roadmap of cooperation between the two nations within the framework of a long-term partnership”; sought an early meeting of the joint economic commission in Tehran to “provide fresh momentum” in the relations; and “exchanged views over the joint work of Iran and India in Chabahar, bilateral banking issues, the sanctions removal talks and regional issues.”

Doval’s counterpart, Iranian National Security Adviser Ali Shamkhani, reportedly proposed that conducting bilateral trade in the national currencies would “help the two countries to reach their economic objectives,” while President Ebrahim Raisi underscored that enhanced Iran-India economic partnership would enable the two countries to play a bigger role in the new world order.

I read since long time M K Bhadrakumar, a former Indian diplomat .. very knowledgeable and "unbiased" expert

West , unfortunately, since FDR, had no world class politician.

Jimmy Carter ! ! ! come on

RR :lol: .. probably had already Alzheimer going for election 2nd term ..

Bush Dady ! ! life long CIA man who waisted world's goodwill with America's after USSr fll

Bill Clinton :lol: come on

Baby Bush ? his Afghan and Iraq disaster broke American Camel's back

Obama ? got a Nobel price for bombing most popular African Arab president Qaddafi and Syrian disaster

Trump .. started no war .. did not act when mad mullahs bombed US bases .. Jury still out whether he best president America had since FDR

Biden :lol:

German chancellor Adenauer, France's Charles de Gaulle were the only wise ones
Heracleum Persicum

JackPot

:lol:

Yes, very funny

Heracleum Persicum

David Wurmser

First he pushes Bush over the IRAQ cliff

Next he Pushes (poor) Trump over Iran cliff (exiting nuke deal)

These 2 stupidity lead to now US is pushed out of all Middle East .. MBS (and others) are laughing at US

Dennis Ross
'Iran does not fear us the way they need to fear us'

Same things now is happening with Ukraine .. I.D.I.O.T.S are advising America in Ukraine policy

What is happening now is .. Iran is pushed towards China and Russia , so is India and Africa and Latin America and central Asia and Turkey .. rats abandoning sinking ship

MBS now laughing @ trump saying without US support he would not last a week .. Arab summit with Assad and Egypt shaking hand with mad mullahs

All this are result of that "David Wurmser" advice to Bush etc etc
Heracleum Persicum

Hypersonic weapons may be a possible area of collaboration between Iran and Russia.
Their shared disdain of the Western-dominated international order,
common cause in the Ukraine war
and heavily sanctioned economies

have made them brothers in arms.

Iran may thus have requested a quid pro quo in its strategic partnership with Russia, trading in military materials such as Shahed loitering munitions, artillery shells and ammunition and body armor kits in exchange for hypersonic weapons technical know-how.

mad mullahs don't bluff :lol:
noddy

Post by noddy »

good,

its always better when passive aggresive bullshit turns into the real thing.

may the best empire win.

hopefully us southern hemisphere yokels dont get too much radioactive fallout - or atleast it takes a decade or so for the cancers to get me.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 3:04 am .

David Wurmser

First he pushes Bush over the IRAQ cliff

Next he Pushes (poor) Trump over Iran cliff (exiting nuke deal)

These 2 stupidity lead to now US is pushed out of all Middle East .. MBS (and others) are laughing at US

Dennis Ross
'Iran does not fear us the way they need to fear us'

Same things now is happening with Ukraine .. I.D.I.O.T.S are advising America in Ukraine policy

What is happening now is .. Iran is pushed towards China and Russia , so is India and Africa and Latin America and central Asia and Turkey .. rats abandoning sinking ship

MBS now laughing @ trump saying without US support he would not last a week .. Arab summit with Assad and Egypt shaking hand with mad mullahs

All this are result of that "David Wurmser" advice to Bush etc etc
Bush is an durian, the Iraq war is a crime against humanity, history will say that.

history will also say the same about Putin sending cruise missiles into Kiev.

best to be consistent on these things.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Foreign Affaires
Biden has opted for Plan C

Biden has opted for Plan C, an attempt to prevent the worst outcomes of the nuclear standoff with Iran while retaining the possibility of resolving it in the future.

Washington seeks to prevent an Iranian bomb, avoid the risky escalation that could come with heightened pressure, and kick the can on a diplomatic solution in the hopes that conditions for a new deal to replace the JCPOA become more favorable over time.
Heracleum Persicum

Iran, Saudi Arabia to go towards military cooperation

Saudi probably will buy now Iranian weapon and drop US ones :lol:

Also, Iran replaces US in guarantying Saudi security

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhcdpC2ruUU
noddy

Post by noddy »

ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:53 am

You also can get Iranian drones in Amazon .. and look how real they are

In fact, noddy , Western Joe is fleeced by Military Industrial Complex thinking for weapons which matter today you need Billions and trillions

The beauty of all this is in "simplicity" .. nuclear subs and F-35 worthless in today's military reality

Ukraine shows the reality
Heracleum Persicum

and

this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaitF3BGAcY&t=278s

2 Israeli expert debate with an American expert

Look , ask yourself why Iran is now in bed with Russia and China ? WHY

Now , Russia will transfer high military technology to Iranians.

Biden has realized the disaster of losing Iran , and trying with all his power to pull Iran to West , but , price getting higher and higher for that

Still not too late , but not much more time left

mad mullahs have won .. their place in Iranian history books will be the ones who regained Persian Empire sovereignty, military power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNaX82PoedQ

Havana, here we come :lol:
noddy

Post by noddy »

right, drones and whatnot are easy, teenagers are making them - this war has also proved Russia doesnt really have any super millitary tech that changes anything.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum