The flight of Trudeau

A Mari usque ad Mare
Typhoon

Re: The flight of Trudeau

Post by Typhoon »

[Taibbi - Substack | When Boring People Turn Dangerous: Canada's Insane Power Grab
The Canadian government's decision to freeze bank accounts in the trucker protests is a mad leap toward bureaucratic dystopia
Canada’s Finance Minister Freeland . . . “the Nurse Ratched of the New World Order.”
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Huffington Post article from 2014

https://www.huffpost.com/archive/ca/ent ... _b_6314494
Why Canada Will Become a Dictatorship Under Trudeau
The leader of that party does what he wants, when he wants, and no one dares question him. Would a Prime Minister Trudeau arbitrarily whip the vote and outlaw certain moral questions? Could Prime Minister Trudeau be trusted to make decisions for the good of the country, not just for his personal self-worth? Would Trudeau call in the police to enforce his vision? Let's hope we never have the opportunity to ask those questions.
By
Daniel Dickin, Contributor
Community activist, author, conservative
12/12/2014 12:59pm EST | Updated February 11, 2015
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The Nazis march

Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Breaking !! Justin Trudeau attacked while walking to parliament at 1:00 am to pick up the remaining copies of the Canadian charter of rights by two while men

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros