Ukraine

NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Ukraine

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump simply said the truth that none would see, now cannot be avoided.

NATO disbanded itself.

Censorship isn't necessary
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:49 pm
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:33 pm
Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:46 pm You guys are going to call on Republicans to save you and we aren’t going to do it. You made your beds
In your dreams.

We don't allow riff-raff west-coasters on this side of the Mississippi anyway.
75% of the Military is GOP. You should look into how those Troops are distributed.

All the First Strike targets are Democrat cities. It is what it is.

We won't save you.
California does send a lot of enlisted members [still, its representation is lower for its size] but the bulk of the military comes from this side of the Mississippi.

---------------------

The list of people you won't save is pretty impressive:

The Japanese are out, the #fallenaussies good luck, the europeans...nope; Mexicans and Canadians? Not gonna happen.

East coast republicans? Banished.
noddy

Post by noddy »

rare footage of mr p withdrawing to his bunker built for one.

jn4Vhkmb4Lw
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:34 pm Western liberals are:

Pathetic
Stupid
Weak
Emasculated
Impotent
Flaccid

What order would we put these words in. I admit it is a challenge.
HUH? They will own nothing and they will be happy.

:lol:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

NBC news is now reporting that Biden is planning a massive cyber attack on Russia. Cutting off the Russian internet electric grid and the rail way system. So what country is more dependent of things cyber? I guess Old Joe was under priviledged as a child and no way told him about living in glass houses. Or maybe all in the great reset plan....

think about it what has Biden not done to start a war with Russia? When Donald J Trump was president the only time you would here about Putin revolved around an imaginary pee tape. People bombed in Domass place to fight a war over by the Ukraine military were widely referred to in the MSM as "Russian speratists" Today when Russia is dropping bombs they are "Ukrainians"

I think it was just 6 months ago that Biden was pushing Zelenky to cede Donass to Putin. Funny how their was nothing in the conversation about cutting off a billion dollar loan. Seems like the Ukrainians are slipping since they didn't go to the trouble of investigating Hunter again....
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

FYI this is where Trump really stood. Trump cared more about Europe's security than Europe did.

This is why we won't save you. If you won't save yourself I'm not going to do it.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:54 am rare footage of mr p withdrawing to his bunker built for one.

jn4Vhkmb4Lw
I'm often compared to Indiana Jones, this much is true. After the last adventure outing my young nephew said "you are more exciting than Indiana Jones" and i had to laugh on that one.

You're going to be looking for a bunker sooner than you think.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:00 pm
California does send a lot of enlisted members [still, its representation is lower for its size] but the bulk of the military comes from this side of the Mississippi.
Ohhhh, you didn't get it. Invaders will target the army. You are on the target side of the Mississippi.
The list of people you won't save is pretty impressive:

The Japanese are out, the #fallenaussies good luck, the europeans...nope; Mexicans and Canadians? Not gonna happen.

East coast republicans? Banished.
Hey, actions have consequences. We all make our choices, and our allies, then let the consequences flow.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

As you have seen in my previous threads, I predicted this years ago. So I will give you another clue

There is another shoe to drop.

Islam.

They hate the west, and the west is falling down. They will get in on the action.

Heard it here first.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:45 am
You're going to be looking for a bunker sooner than you think.
my bunker is on the edge of the forest, hours from any military grade target, next to a food growing region.

Im not sure their is an equivilant in America for being a long way from nowhere and relevant to nothing, maybe the north of new mexico , that kind of area.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Self castration. Watch the Trump video then watch this one.

No wonder the left is so into LGTWTF, they love castration (plus other stuff that I could say that would get deleted. Something about grabbing your ankles)

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This is going to be the first war won by sanctions! Well partial sanctions. Its' going to be a hoot!

Lets get some popcorn going.

noddy

Post by noddy »

for all their babble about global warming, those northern european countries like Germany are uninhabitable shitholes without constant supplies of gas in winter.

They lost any ability to say no to Russia when they decided to use cheap russian gas to keep their people alive.
Last edited by noddy on Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

And Trump told them that to their face, and they didn't care. If they can't look after themselves they can pound sand.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Here is the Trump video where he stated in detail how NATO was being stupid, buying gas from Putin.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:44 am FYI this is where Trump really stood. Trump cared more about Europe's security than Europe did.

This is why we won't save you. If you won't save yourself I'm not going to do it.

noddy

Post by noddy »

Macron has been quite vocal about all this aswell.
It was foolish of the Anglosphere to alienate France, they actually recognised all of that and wanted to step up, and our durian politicians shut them out.

It was also foolish of Britain to hide back in its bunker and lose a voice in the meetings.

With France, Britain and Eastern Europe on board all of this would play out different and Germany could be ignored.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

A case study in liberal impotence. Flaccidity.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Stupid liberals discovering basic facts. Putin is 10 years ahead of these guys.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

kmich wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:55 pm-
Lol bro we all copied it. Just get some humility and acknowledge you have a lot to learn. We’ve all been there
noddy

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:49 am
kmich wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:55 pm-
Lol bro we all copied it. Just get some humility and acknowledge you have a lot to learn. We’ve all been there
you have quite the habit of personalising things and attacking people.

none of us have anything to do with European foreign policy, their is nothing wrong in kmich wishing for the best, not everyone can be cynical.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

how much does cutting off Russia from SWIFT trigger a new world order of Russian and China moving to their own banking and merchant systems.

maybe its not just Germany worried by the implications of that, maybe the USA isnt going to enjoy the flood-of-fiat that those guys can trigger now they no longer care about USD stability.

the USD only gets away with printing press because so much money is used for big foreign transactions
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

A study in impotence.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

A couple days into this and Democrats are pivoting to "Ukraine will be too expensive to occupy". Next step will be "we were always ok with Putin as peacekeeper of these independent regions".