International Totalitarianism: WEF, Klaus Schwab, and unelected governments.

This too shall pass.
noddy

Re: Internet Tracking | The Eye Of Sauron

Post by noddy »

I wasnt aiming at Trump hypocrisy.

just a million rants on deep states and swamp clearings and abuse of power by the TLA's for political reasons have become farts in the wind.

at the moment, it takes a serious brute force crack with serious resources to read every detail on our phones, this keeps it to the serious terrorists and the most important clearances.

a clear text backdoor makes the local policeman capable of perusing anything they want with no oversight.

Im noticing that many Trump voters have made these connections, so Im not calling anyone out, just making sure the inanity of it all is documented.

We are on a one way trip to panopticon and its a bipartisan train, their is no stopping it.

why is the discussion on lines in the first place ? nobody needed to have a permanent record of my conversations with my family before, why do they need it now.

It was never about terrorists, that angle on the conversation should be shut down for the tripe it is - this was the bit I was highlighting in the Trump tweet - we now have killers, druggies and criminal elements added as justifications for it all.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

The Chinese having first class access to the 5G routers and infrastructure doesnt un-encrypt everything, it just brings them up to the same level as the Anglosphere countries for monitoring traffic.

if that traffic comes from a properly encrypted source, it means they record it and then brute force it - which is the current status quo for all of us already.

unless of course the now unanimous call from 5 eyes countries to provide clear text backdoors goes through...
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:52 am I wasnt aiming at Trump hypocrisy.

just a million rants on deep states and swamp clearings and abuse of power by the TLA's for political reasons have become farts in the wind.
I think the operative phrase is "for political reasons" and the internal logic being that there can be policing powers which aren't political. A bit of a square-circle.
noddy

Post by noddy »

https://robertheaton.com/2020/02/05/wac ... -you-open/

imagine if your basic consumer drawing tablet thought it was best to send the name of every application you run to google.
I suspect that Wacom doesn’t really think that it’s acceptable to record the name of every application I open on my personal laptop. I suspect that this is why their privacy policy doesn’t really admit that this is what that they do. I imagine that if pressed they would argue that the name of every application I open on my personal laptop falls into one of their broad buckets like “aggregate data” or “technical session information”, although it’s not immediately obvious to me which bucket.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/clearvi ... r-lawsuit/
Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms

The New Jersey attorney general also has directed police departments not to use the app.

Backlash continues to grow against Clearview AI, the company that created a facial recognition app by scraping public photos, with a class-action lawsuit filed against the company and one state barring its police departments from using the technology.

The existence of the company’s app, and its use by law enforcement, was first reported by the New York Times earlier this month. The revelations sparked immediate criticism among digital rights and civil rights groups, who continued to raise alarms in a letter on Monday.

On Monday, the Electronic Privacy Information Center and more than 35 other organizations including Fight for the Future, Demand Progress, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Color of Change, and Free Press Action, sent a letter to the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board, an independent agency in the executive branch, recommending the suspension of facial recognition systems in the federal government, citing Clearview AI’s relationship with law enforcement.

“While we do not believe that that improved accuracy of facial recognition would justify further deployment, we do believe that the obvious problems with bias and discrimination in the systems that are currently in use is an additional reason to recommend a blanket moratorium,” the letter reads.

The facial recognition app is facing even more pushback.

ZDNet reports that a lawsuit was filed in Illinois alleging that it violated the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act. The law, which was passed in 2008, requires companies to get opt-in consent when collecting biometric data like fingerprints or faceprints, according to the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

“Without obtaining any consent and without notice, Defendant Clearview used the internet to covertly gather information on millions of American citizens, collecting approximately three billion pictures of them, without any reason to suspect any of them of having done anything wrong, ever,” the lawsuit, obtained by ZDNet, reads. “After obtaining these images, Clearview used artificial intelligence algorithms to scan the facial geometry of each individual depicted in the images, a technique that violates multiple privacy laws… However, almost none of the citizens in the database has ever been arrested, much less been convicted. Yet these criminal investigatory records are being maintained on them, and provide government almost instantaneous access to almost every aspect of their digital lives.”

The suit was filed in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois Eastern Division last week.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

In todays new, America has caught China doing something America just caught doing.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/us-a ... ?r=US&IR=T
The US government accused Huawei of spying on people by exploiting telecoms “back doors” intended for use by law enforcement, The Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cia-secre ... ays-report

The CIA was the secret owner of a company that made encryption devices and communication lines for spy agencies around the world—then sat back and listened while they unwittingly revealed their secrets. The revelation, described in a CIA report as “the intelligence coup of the century,” has been reported for the first time in a joint investigation from The Washington Post and German broadcaster ZDF. The company, Crypto AG, was the dominant maker of encryption devices from the Second World War until well into the 21st century. It was also a secret joint partnership between the CIA and West German intelligence that was known under the code names of “Thesaurus” and “Rubicon.” A CIA report said: “Foreign governments were paying good money to the U.S. and West Germany for the privilege of having their most secret communications read by at least two (and possibly as many as five or six) foreign countries.” The German spy agency, the BND, left the operation in the early 1990s because of fear of exposure, but the CIA didn’t sell off the company’s assets until 2018, according to the report.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Experian sells a screening tool to hospitals which rates how likely patients are to pay their hospital bill.

They present this as screening for indigent patients eligible for medicaid waivers, but hospitals are already experts in milking government benefits.

The real value is in tagging patients with assets which can be attached and the working poor who live month to month. Those with higher health social credit scores are the persons who are shunted towards the expensive treatment options.

https://www.experian.com/blogs/news/201 ... tal-bills/
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:53 am Experian sells a screening tool to hospitals which rates how likely patients are to pay their hospital bill.

They present this as screening for indigent patients eligible for medicaid waivers, but hospitals are already experts in milking government benefits.

The real value is in tagging patients with assets which can be attached and the working poor who live month to month. Those with higher health social credit scores are the persons who are shunted towards the expensive treatment options.

sounds about right.

I just watched this, it covers the subject matter well.

O_KpLrHCAx0
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:45 am
sounds about right.

I just watched this, it covers the subject matter well.

O_KpLrHCAx0
Love it! :lol:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:53 am Experian sells a screening tool to hospitals which rates how likely patients are to pay their hospital bill.

I saw this just today. I can already see the ad for kreditkarma.com
"I was just poisoned !!!"

"I need to go to the hospital !!!"

"Wait did you check your medical credit score?"

"No. I just know its really awful"

"Oh dear"

Changes to scene of poison victim visiting witch doctor
Any hospital that would use this service is not a charity. Taking money as such would seem to be fraud.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

US hospitals, profit or not, must serve anyone who walks in regardless of ability to pay. Using the Experian service might easily be a violation of law.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:33 pm US hospitals, profit or not, must serve anyone who walks in regardless of ability to pay. Using the Experian service might easily be a violation of law.
The $$$ got to flow...

If you use Facebook or Google and generally any big social media site the hospitals and especially the insurance companies already know more about you than you do. I know this for a fact.
Last edited by Doc on Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

P-aUBj7SGqk
noddy

Post by noddy »

while everyone is looking at corona virus, the merkin government is sneaking a few laws through.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/202 ... itics-say/
Two Republicans and two Democrats in the US Senate have proposed a law that aims to combat sexual exploitation of children online, but critics of the bill call it a "Trojan horse" that could harm Americans' security by reducing access to encryption.
triangle warning.
The bill would, in effect, allow unaccountable commissioners to set best practices making it illegal for online service providers (for chat, email, cloud storage, etc.) to provide end-to-end encryption—something it is currently 100 percent legal for them to do under existing federal law, specifically CALEA (Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act of 1994).
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/b ... a-warrant/
A key amendment to the USA Freedom Reauthorization Act of 2020 that would have required authorities to obtain a warrant before gaining access to American internet browsing and search history just failed on the Senate floor by a single vote. For those that are unaware, key parts of the Patriot Act – namely the mass surveillance section – is currently unauthorized and needs to be reauthorized by Congress to stay in effect. The current bill under consideration to do that is called the US FREEDOM Reauthorization Act of 2020 and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has snuck in an amendment that would allow the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ) to seize internet search and browsing history if they claim it is tied to an active investigation.
I just love what they called it - US FREEDOM Reauthorization Act, its double plus goodness in its purest form.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:14 am https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/b ... a-warrant/
A key amendment to the USA Freedom Reauthorization Act of 2020 that would have required authorities to obtain a warrant before gaining access to American internet browsing and search history just failed on the Senate floor by a single vote. For those that are unaware, key parts of the Patriot Act – namely the mass surveillance section – is currently unauthorized and needs to be reauthorized by Congress to stay in effect. The current bill under consideration to do that is called the US FREEDOM Reauthorization Act of 2020 and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has snuck in an amendment that would allow the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ) to seize internet search and browsing history if they claim it is tied to an active investigation.
I just love what they called it - US FREEDOM Reauthorization Act, its double plus goodness in its purest form.
"Well, yeah, there is the potential that the other gang might use this power improperly, but if you always vote to keep my gang in power, you'll be just fine.

You need us to defend you from them. Really!"
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:48 am while everyone is looking at corona virus, the merkin government is sneaking a few laws through.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/202 ... itics-say/
Two Republicans and two Democrats in the US Senate have proposed a law that aims to combat sexual exploitation of children online, but critics of the bill call it a "Trojan horse" that could harm Americans' security by reducing access to encryption.
triangle warning.
The bill would, in effect, allow unaccountable commissioners to set best practices making it illegal for online service providers (for chat, email, cloud storage, etc.) to provide end-to-end encryption—something it is currently 100 percent legal for them to do under existing federal law, specifically CALEA (Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act of 1994).
which ruffly translates into Orange Man Bad..... which is why we had to spy on him......
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:14 am https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/b ... a-warrant/
The defeat was disappointing. McConnell wasn't gonna let those powers lapse & we are worse for it.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:52 am
"Well, yeah, there is the potential that the other gang might use this power improperly, but if you always vote to keep my gang in power, you'll be just fine.

this is so true, i need to have a lie down and forget about it.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:19 pm
Simple Minded wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:52 am

this is so true, i need to have a lie down and forget about it.
like the non-Tri's say: "vote for us, and we'll keep them from sodomizing you!"

Can't argue with that logic, even though it is obvious both parties hate gay men.......
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/26/2127 ... -party-ccp

YouTube is deleting comments with two phrases that insult China’s Communist Party

These Chinese language phrases are removed within seconds
noddy

Post by noddy »

allegedly it was their self training AI's based on use of language, context and downvotes that triggered this, which may or may not be true, got to love plausable deniability.

one things for certain, their algorithms always seem to accidently punish the little folks and never the corporates or governments.
ultracrepidarian
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:33 pm US hospitals, profit or not, must serve anyone who walks in regardless of ability to pay. Using the Experian service might easily be a violation of law.
This is highly misleading. When most people discuss the cost of healthcare, they are referring to having their conditions treated. US hospitals will certainly not treat anything beyond acute conditions for patients showing up at the ER. Got cancer? Too bad. Go die.
Doc

The largestest Malware attack of all time?

Post by Doc »

Mark Fuckerberg gives himself the rights to everything you own online (including bank accounts, Healthcare information and everything else?)

Delete Instagram now (even though it is probably already too late)

VhSX7IzHkrE