Authoritarian Justin Trudeau Seeks to End Freedom of the Press in Canada.

A Mari usque ad Mare
Doc

Authoritarian Justin Trudeau Seeks to End Freedom of the Press in Canada.

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Re: Authoritarian Justin Trudeau Seeks to End Freedom of the Press in Canada.

Post by Typhoon »

Certainly easier to end it if one owns it.

From a friend:

The prevaricator is the Canadian Deputy PM.

Apparently, during the recent trucker protest, the CBC [the national broadcaster like NHK, ABC, and BBC] and the Globe and Mail "Canada's national newspaper of record" - kept afloat by govt funds - were falling over each other in their rush to promote conspiracy theories ["The Russians are behind it"] on behalf of the national govt.

The US January 6th "insurrectionists" went about it wrong.
All one really needs to place a govt at risk of being overthrown is enough bouncy castles.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:08 am Certainly easier to end it if one owns it.

From a friend:

The prevaricator is the Canadian Deputy PM.

Apparently, during the recent trucker protest, the CBC [the national broadcaster like NHK, ABC, and BBC] and the Globe and Mail "Canada's national newspaper of record" - kept afloat by govt funds - were falling over each other in their rush to promote conspiracy theories ["The Russians are behind it"] on behalf of the national govt.

The US January 6th "insurrectionists" went about it wrong.
All one really needs to place a govt at risk of being overthrown is enough bouncy castles.
THe Jan 6th riot, much like the "kidnaping attempt of MICHIGAN Gretchen Whitmore was a set up. was a set up. Over half of the people involved in the Attempt to kidnap Whitmore over half were FBI informants. I am waiting to see how many Jan 6th rioters are charged with more then misdemeanors. With the 6/16 insurrection I expect none will be charged with a serious crime.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/17/stephen-c ... itol-hill/

Stephen Colbert staffers arrested for trespassing on Capitol Hill
By Patrick Reilly
June 17, 2022
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Ukraine episode showed what saying since long time ..

No such thing as "Freedom of the Press"

All media worldwide are in an instrument of "ruling elite", governments .. they for making and manufacturing the sentiment and lead things into direction "ruling elite" decides. They self censure and respect the "red lines" .. that is why no journalist in west is in jail

In those countries that Journalist cross countries red lines and report stuff confronting the "ruling elite" , those journalist go to jail.

Re Canada and "Authoritarian Justin Trudeau Seeks to End Freedom of the Press in Canada.", Trudeau not doing what "fascist" POS Harper did did not do .. business as usual .. each group "Elite" in power, continue same line, why complain ? ?