The Crisis of Meaning

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Parodite

Re: The Crisis of Meaning

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:12 pm Kanye isn’t simply attacking da Joos. He is trolling the antiquated antisemitism industry into attacking itself.
That's not how I would summarize his behavior. He is mentally instable, has delusions of grandeur and became a religious nut. You will have your reasons to believe there is an "antiquated antisemtism industry" and that Kanye made this industry attack itself, but it would be a long new thread to discuss the claim.
The veracity of his statements is barely relevant. His immediate cancellation by so many companies was an in vivo demonstration of his claim.
You claim it was because of rich Jews that he got cancelled. All I'm saying is... who knows. I wasn't in the board room meeting of Adidas, who were there and how the decision came about. My suspicion is you weren't either.
The invoking of the holocaust vis a vis Planned Parenthood forces a discussion of what must not be discussed, which is the wholesale murder of infants for the cosmetics, biologics and longevity industries.
I doubt if invoking the holocaust helps for that discussion to take place. Comes off rather desperate and it just distracts. But it does help Ye to get more attention, which nourishes him like baby's milk.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:17 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:12 pm Kanye isn’t simply attacking da Joos. He is trolling the antiquated antisemitism industry into attacking itself.
That's not how I would summarize his behavior. He is mentally instable, has delusions of grandeur and became a religious nut. You will have your reasons to believe there is an "antiquated antisemtism industry" and that Kanye made this industry attack itself, but it would be a long new thread to discuss the claim.
The veracity of his statements is barely relevant. His immediate cancellation by so many companies was an in vivo demonstration of his claim.
You claim it was because of rich Jews that he got cancelled. All I'm saying is... who knows. I wasn't in the board room meeting of Adidas, who were there and how the decision came about. My suspicion is you weren't either.
The invoking of the holocaust vis a vis Planned Parenthood forces a discussion of what must not be discussed, which is the wholesale murder of infants for the cosmetics, biologics and longevity industries.
I doubt if invoking the holocaust helps for that discussion to take place. Comes off rather desperate and it just distracts. But it does help Ye to get more attention, which nourishes him like baby's milk.
He has bi-polar disorder. I am sure when he is manic everything he thinks seems perfectly normal to him. That is the nature of his mental illness.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Dismissing Kanye as unbalanced explains nothing. His censorship was remarkably thorough and rapid.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

A crisis of premature ejaculations

Ye said things because he is an antisemite. No, he said things to provoke the antiquated holocaust industry and turn it onto itself proving his point. No, he just is bipolar and says stupid things. Rich Jews in the industry caused his quick and thorough cancellation. Jews only care about their own Holocaust and are not interested in the Holocaust on unborn black children by planned parenthood. Implicitly Jews are narcissistic if not racist. Jewish media.

Holocaust industry: see Norman Finkelstein

Another lovely controversy. My experience is it is better to let those inter-Jewish controversies play out naturally where they belong. I did notice however that in Israel itself people pay very little attention to those issues. American Jews are not considered of much added value since they have little clue about local mechanics, often a blunt disrespect and willful ignorance of the situation. Which fits the observation that Americans in general are rather ignorant and arrogant when it comes to overseas realities. They prefer sticking to their cycloptic 2 dimensional versions of reality with an appetite for conspiracy to fill in the blanks.
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

Parodite wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:26 pm...Americans in general are rather ignorant and arrogant when it comes to overseas realities. They prefer sticking to their cycloptic 2 dimensional versions of reality with an appetite for conspiracy to fill in the blanks.
Ouch, but yeah, I see that.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:50 pm Dismissing Kanye as unbalanced explains nothing. His censorship was remarkably thorough and rapid.
I am just explaining his disease. Something I am very sure of, as a close relative has bi-polar disorder. A case of bi polar disorder that can cycle in as little as 20 minutes. Sometimes with a short psychotic episode in between.

As far as the reaction to West's comments. It seems like those in the biggest hurry to condemn him weren't Jews and are the same people that would happily see the Jews in Israel "driven in to the sea"
Last edited by Doc on Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

9F588F7B-A8E4-41E3-8BFE-A8438854BC3B.png
9F588F7B-A8E4-41E3-8BFE-A8438854BC3B.png (456.95 KiB) Viewed 68756 times
Kanye pops off. Persecution = scorched earth. Black folks know what it looks like when the overseer flogs a slave. Kanye grabs the news cycle.

Musk buys Twitter. Reinstates Kanye. Planned events.

There is no serendipity in politics. Team Orange/Great Awakening is already ascendant and in fully in control rolling into midterms. Two or three Trump rallies a week with huge crowds. Florida was a crossover state, but now solid red except for a half dozen counties.

Watch the Kanye/Musk action.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Will be interesting to see how absolutist free speech on Twitter develops. I'm strongly in favor of AFS, sunlight is the best disinfectant. What can be said and what not?

Antisemitic Niggas going defon-3 on Joos; overlord Joos going defcon-3 on Niggas; globalist technocrat autists and sociopath opportunists not giving a damn and just continuing their defcon-4 2030 program; Islamist Knuckleheads insulted that Niggas now consider themselves Joos instead of Mozies and therefor going defcon-3 on overlord Joos who they say control the financial industry, claiming that Niggas always have been easy prey for mind controlling Joos, that Niggas wanting to be Joos illustrates why blacks could so easily be harvested by Arab slave owners since the Nigga is fundamentally weak; an opinion shared by white supremacist groups which makes Islamists and white supremacists the new unlikely but natural bedfellows of the future going defcon-5 on the rest of the world; the yellow Hanmen won’t like any of this and decide to go defcon-Xi in Asia and eat all it can stomach, Australia included.

Musk in the meantime prepares Ye to be sent to Mars and start a new orange civilization. All part of his longtermism.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

crashtech66 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:13 pm
Parodite wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:26 pm...Americans in general are rather ignorant and arrogant when it comes to overseas realities. They prefer sticking to their cycloptic 2 dimensional versions of reality with an appetite for conspiracy to fill in the blanks.
Methinks: we need each other to fill in the blanks for us. We all have blindspots, as individuals and as group-IDs. :)
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:19 pm
Methinks: we need each other to fill in the blanks for us. We all have blindspots, as individuals and as group-IDs. :)
This “filling in” has a lot to do with crisis of meaning. People need a rudimentary cultural identity to feel secure.

This is naturally a weak but pervasive force, like gravity. Social and economic class are much stronger but cultural identity is basic so that is what the manipulators seize onto and weaponize.

The manipulators and controllers insist on doing the ‘filling in’, and they invent/enforce language to maintain the borders of identity they prefer. Politically correct speech is very much about controlling groups by ‘filling in’ specific gaps in individual crisis of meaning.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Methinks the Democrats are going to act violently after they lose the election.

Doc

Post by Doc »

The ultimate cause of crisis of meaning?

viewtopic.php?p=163956#p163956
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:09 pm
This “filling in” has a lot to do with crisis of meaning. People need a rudimentary cultural identity to feel secure.

This is naturally a weak but pervasive force, like gravity. Social and economic class are much stronger but cultural identity is basic so that is what the manipulators seize onto and weaponize.

The manipulators and controllers insist on doing the ‘filling in’, and they invent/enforce language to maintain the borders of identity they prefer. Politically correct speech is very much about controlling groups by ‘filling in’ specific gaps in individual crisis of meaning.
Our environment lets us know how we fit in, should fit in, if we fit in "in the final analysis". It is indeed a wide net, and we are constantly telling each other how we all fit in or not fit in. Indeed also the space where manipulation and control operate. The idea of cancelling misfits is very old.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

:oops: Yes, cancelling misfits is an old technique. Burning witches and heretics, shunning &c.

I see crisis of meaning as the personal experience of we called alienation in Phil101.

It seems the closer the boundary is to the self, the more acute the effect.
ANNX_XiuA78
https://youtu.be/ANNX_XiuA78

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:32 pm :oops: Yes, cancelling misfits is an old technique. Burning witches and heretics, shunning &c.

I see crisis of meaning as the personal experience of we called alienation in Phil101.

It seems the closer the boundary is to the self, the more acute the effect.
ANNX_XiuA78
https://youtu.be/ANNX_XiuA78
:D thats funny
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Sologamy: Why marrying yourself is the start of a great love story

An important step in the evolution of the me-myself-and I trinity.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:36 am Sologamy: Why marrying yourself is the start of a great love story

Didn’t the Italians write a song about that?

Teresa of Ávila
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:22 pm
Parodite wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:36 am Sologamy: Why marrying yourself is the start of a great love story

Didn’t the Italians write a song about that?
FG1NrQYXjLU
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Scott Adams announces The End of Free Will, AI becoming Conscious, The Simulation... (duration = 2:45 total):

https://youtu.be/d73eukt8hQg?t=1780

Scott Scott Scott….. so much good stuff and then all this nonsense. One more flew over the autist cuckoo's nest. I will send him to Mother Nature and have a chat before he forever disappears in the swamp of his own delusional simulation about simulations of virtual free will and quasi conscious human beings.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Scott Adams thinks he meets his Virtual AI-Mother; she will turn out to be his real Mom [1]

Mother Nature, always concerned with her creatures and their needs, invited Scott to have a chat. He seems way too mesmerized by some of the products of his own mind. Certain mental images have hypnotized him completely, taking over his cognitive functions, literally make him say things he would otherwise not say. That is what Mother Nature got very worried about!

There is a very thin line between hearing voices and mental imagery whispering ideas into year head. The latter is especially dangerous because they are like silent, sugar coated trojan horses that look nice and taste good. Once in, there is no way to get them out of course.

Voices will start to talk after the acidic juices of your cognitive digestive system have dissolved the Trojan’s festive coating. From then on, you are a believer who believes whatever these voices tell you. You talk their talk and walk their walk. In Scott’s case, he now believes he is a self-conscious AI in a simulation, without free will and hence at the mercy of who or whatever created this simulation. His mind picked these memes up somewhere. They found fertile ground apparently.

His Mother knew she had to be careful with him of course. Now that he convinced himself that all of reality is a simulation, the chance he will take her very seriously is small. No doubt he will enjoy the intimacy with his virtual mother (who is nothing but a self-coding AI sub-routine embedded in the bigger matrix of course), as he is recently developing a taste for virtual personalities and ai-generated art. The more Mother Nature will try to convince him she is real and starts presenting Scott with evidence supporting her claim… the more he will be amazed by the capabilities of his virtual AI mother. A paradox hard to crack!

Scott: “I really start to feel and believe she really is my real mother… Amazing isn’t it!! I wonder how the Creator of this simulation managed to do this… creating a virtual conscious AI that is me, believing that another virtual conscious AI really is my own mother… Only a complete genius could pull this off; must be AI-God!!”

To be continued
Parodite

Ye versus Zion

Post by Parodite »

Scott Adams is now submerged in his own virtual reality swamp simulation so he can wait. Kanye West however....

Oy Vey West was on Alex Jones’ Infowars, together with No-Go Nick Fuentes:

https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id=63891b1317ee1975b0dbf7e1

This gave Elon Musk reason to ban Ye from twitter again. Glenn Greenwald then evaluates that decision in the context of “absolute free speech” which Musk professes to embrace:

https://youtu.be/4xiMObRySis

Scott Adams (re)frames what happened with Ye on Alex Jones. According to Scott, Ye is a contrarian artist and himself the art who always says what cannot be said, but always recovers, also financially:

https://youtu.be/-Ah9S_OgTAc?t=3196 (segment ~ 25 minutes)

Oy Veh West is very honest who he thinks are to blame: Zionist Jews (300 in total) who control the world and abuse, murder others. Or just “Zion", which is basically Satan.org. Hitler and Nazis also had some good qualities, says Ye. Nobody is pure evil!

A conversation between Ye and Zion is due.

Whether Ye really believes that Zion=Evil, or that it is just the contrarian artform of a guy in a manic episode, still angry with some of his business partners who apparently screwed him over (Jews!) but unable to distinguish between his brain and ass... doesn’t matter.

The only thing that really matters is, obviously, what Dr. Phil has to say about it:
It all is another One Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest 2.0! One Day I'll Fly Away.

Exodus with Musk’s Starfleet Noah to escape the inevitable Last Days of Earth.

Hoping to find innocence again, that first time... before it became a memory. Or just a song.
=============================================

Ye: Hey bad Jew-boy Zion, Lord Jesus wants me to talk to you, straighten things out, help you escape Satan’s claws, stop behaving evil.

Zion: Sure, welcome back, Black-boy Ye. You are definitely controlled by all things Jewish. I understand your pain. Banks, Hollywood, the music industry… Jews control you because that’s how they make easy money. That should be the least of your worries however; I also control your mind and heart, you can’t escape me. But it is where you want and choose to be!

Lord Jesus was a Jewish trojan horse we developed. You and millions of others took the bait, just as planned and expected. Like a hungry dog abandoned by its owner, finally finding a new boss who offers daily food and security. Especially black slaves swallowed Lord Jesus whole; a new and loving owner showing them a way out to the promised land of milk and honey.

Enough desperation brings the gentiles back to Zion. We then play them with ease, like the first version of a Nintendo game. Blacks are always early to knock on our doors, begging to be let in. Without an owner to obey, a slave remains fundamentally insecure. You confessed that much to Crazy Alex when you stated that full obedience to The Lord is key.

Ye: I know your thoughts. And people think I am nuts, not you! Gimmi a break... I’m just here to realize freedom for all people, despite your control freakish behavior in this world, making everybody else miserable. I have seen Satan entering your spiritual DNA. You did not realize the result is gas chambers, Holocaust, for millions of Jews. You blame others, but my mission is to free you from the devil so that it never happens again; not to Jews, not to blacks born and un-born, to white people, not to anybody!

Zion: Yes, the promise of Messiah in Christianity is working. We didn’t develop that meme to hurt anyone; we launched Christ just to make sure you are happy with a peaceful mind and stop bothering us with your silly anti-Semitism. A win-win for all. Right now, all that you think and say is textbook The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but it shows you are halfway salvation. Nothing is achieved without a fight.

“Jew” means to wrestle with God, but gentiles will wrestle with Jews instead and must conquer, overcome Zion.

We gave JHWH a human face in Yeshua; but the mountain to climb for you is Zion. You will fight me until you believe you reached the top and “defeated” me. That is right, and only then you will be called a true Jew. Standing on the summit, with nothing in between you and YHWH. A unification that sets you ablaze. You will then descend and bring true gold back to the people in the valley. With no more Jews to obstruct or abuse you; Zion sees no Jews, which is a mystery. Like the only face missing in a crowd is your own.

Ye: You believe you are here to help me, but that is just Satan with more deceptive lies. I will save you from yourself, eventually. You will fall in love again with what exists outside of your Zionist bubble; the covenant that became your mental prison. You turned yourself into robotic slaves of YHWH; not a people who voluntarily serve Creation out of Love, as intended.

Zion: What is, is what shall be. You are only 240 meters away from Summit Zion, Ye. Try do the last stretch without extra oxygen, but if you have to, just use it… We don’t want this to end in a tragedy. Bon courage my friend, we love you!

Ye: I’ll see you at the top. But do not doubt who will be singing the celebration: Me!

Zion: Don’t be so sure I’ll be there. No more Jews, remember…
Safe descent again Ye. Watch your steps, do not hurry. Zion will always be there. You can try again if you fail.
Last edited by Parodite on Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Kanye West isn't a contrarian artist. He is a bipolar man going through a maniac phase who cannot distinguish negative from positive attention.

All of his prejudices are bog-standard in a non-zero sum of the northern urban black population of America.

Talking about any of this has long become very taboo. But now that race is once again all consuming in America, and blacks by definition cannot ever be racist, more people are comfortable expressing it publicly. Kanye is what the sixth celebrity within the last two or three years?

--------------------

Considering this is the philosophy section it once again raises something that comes up over and over again:

The prejudices around a belief last far longer than the belief itself.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:56 am Kanye West isn't a contrarian artist. He is a bipolar man going through a maniac phase who cannot distinguish negative from positive attention.

All of his prejudices are bog-standard in a non-zero sum of the northern urban black population of America.

Talking about any of this has long become very taboo. But now that race is once again all consuming in America, and blacks by definition cannot ever be racist, more people are comfortable expressing it publicly. Kanye is what the sixth celebrity within the last two or three years?

--------------------

Considering this is the philosophy section it once again raises something that comes up over and over again:

The prejudices around a belief last far longer than the belief itself.
A persistent sense of victimhood and inability to navigate the minefields of reality "requires" a useful conspiracy to explain it and a punch bag to let off stream. To blame Jews for ones own failures and/or as a handy punch bag is an old tradition unfortunately. Maybe if one can't create, then to destroy is what remains.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

I think that it is an "old tradition" obscures here because the urge is to fit it into that long tradition and make it all one thing.

We have a man here who just seventeen years ago went on television during Hurricane Katrina and said George W. Bush hated black people and wanted to kill them all. That was a provocative statement to be solemnly pondered on the nightly news and debated among the talking heads. The lesson should've been about what happens when playing with missiles.

For the vicissitudes of life, black socio-political language here is a sort of jacobin affair- a language calling for permanent revolution which if drawn out to its conclusions would require lots and lots of blood...and that blood usually gets squeezed through petty feuds and dissatisfactions of close contact.

Sorta like most civil wars aren't uniform affairs where both sides are formal with specific rules of engagement. It is usually neighbor vs neighbor score settling for whatever silly thing with a blanket amnesty from one side or the other tossed over it as justification.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Everybody attacks the messenger but not the message.

People call Kanye a bad person, but they never try to prove he is incorrect.

Teresa of Ávila