China

Doc

Re: China

Post by Doc »

China has developed a SARS like bioweapon with a CFR of 100% in humanized mice. At this point pretty much all they would have to do is deploy a vial of it in a country they want to attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP4lkYS3yTM
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:51 pm China has developed a SARS like bioweapon with a CFR of 100% in humanized mice. At this point pretty much all they would have to do is deploy a vial of it in a country they want to attack.

With all due respect to Doc, this belongs to "Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes" thread
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:01 am
Doc wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:51 pm China has developed a SARS like bioweapon with a CFR of 100% in humanized mice. At this point pretty much all they would have to do is deploy a vial of it in a country they want to attack.

With all due respect to Doc, this belongs to "Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes" thread
Nope John Campbell has since the 1980's made free videos to train staff in third world hospitals in how to have better outcomes for patients I imagine his efforts have resulted in saving thousands of lives.

How many lives have you saved HP?

He just reads and talks about published studies for the more part. and believes the science should be followed where ever it leads.

Now you know.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

his current job is youtube monkey , dancing for clicks.

i believe he has become as succesful at that, as he was in his previous role.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:29 am his current job is youtube monkey , dancing for clicks.

i believe he has become as succesful at that, as he was in his previous role.
I think you have not been paying attention. When covid started out he was in full support of what the health experts said. As time went by and they were shown more and more to be frauds he lost faith in them. The first time he was surprised with what the experts said was when he found out that the NIH and the CDC were no longer recomending areating vaccination shots. Because they felt that the chance of having a second jab would discourage people from taking vaccines. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME despite the manufacture's direction stating that the shot should be areated. Over serveal hours I bled quite a bit for a jab. THen three weeks later I had three ministorkes. Which will effect me for the rest of my life. A week later the J&J vaccine was pulled due to people developing blood clots that could cause strokes. Having three strokes in three different places indicates a bllod clot formed somewhere in my body and traveled in three seperate pieces to my brain.

Now there is a fund in the US for people negatively effected by vaccine ill effects. They set up a very special one for COVID vaccines. That only paid for lost wages. Out of the over 9,000 people that applied for compensation three people were awarded compensation all together they recieve a grand total of $3,000 divided between them. They have since shut down that fund.

As tim ewent on Campbell became more and more critical of "the experts" Through mostly peer reviewed studies that he reads through on his channel. He is not perfect he gets it wrong sometimes But when he does get it worng he admits it and apologizes

So I 'll ask you - how many lives have you saved?

BTW here is the pre print study he covered in the above video
Abstract:
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 3.574008v1
Lethal Infection of Human ACE2-Transgenic Mice Caused by SARS-CoV-2-related Pangolin Coronavirus GX_P2V(short_3UTR)
Lai Wei, Shuiqing Liu, Shanshan Lu, Shengdong Luo, Xiaoping An, Huahao Fan, Weiwei Chen, Erguang Li, Yigang Tong, View ORCID ProfileLihua Song
doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2024.01.03.574008
This article is a preprint and has not been certified by peer review [what does this mean?].
AbstractFull TextInfo/HistoryMetrics Preview PDF
Abstract
SARS-CoV-2-related pangolin coronavirus GX_P2V(short_3UTR) can cause 100% mortality in human ACE2-transgenic mice, potentially attributable to late-stage brain infection. This underscores a spillover risk of GX_P2V into humans and provides a unique model for understanding the pathogenic mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2-related viruses.

Competing Interest Statement
The authors have declared no competing interest.
Full paper:
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 1.full.pdf
noddy

Post by noddy »

none of which has anything to do with China wanting to release a virus with 100% kill rate into the world.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:27 am none of which has anything to do with China wanting to release a virus with 100% kill rate into the world.
THe only reason to conduct such research is to develope a biological weapon. It seems China can't win a conventional war with the US nor even a nuclear war. Due to its own corruption. At least not right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYyBqnV2h9s
China's military purge: Are Chinese missiles filled with water?

You attacked John Campbell. What I said has everything to do with that.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:45 pm
noddy wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:27 am none of which has anything to do with China wanting to release a virus with 100% kill rate into the world.
THe only reason to conduct such research is to develope a biological weapon. It seems China can't win a conventional war with the US nor even a nuclear war. Due to its own corruption. At least not right now:

China does not want to attack US (does not need), has not attacked anybody last few 100 yrs

On the other hand US is @ perpetual wars at any given moment in multiple places .. for US war is "business"

Military goods, weapon, weapon system, ships, planes, missiles cost a lot to produce, but have no economic value, and become worthless as soon as a better mouse trap produced. There no better business

American tax goes to military and not to building American "infrastructure" .. been lately in Chicago ? or San Fran ? :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:09 pm

China does not want to attack US (does not need), has not attacked anybody last few 100 yrs

On the other hand US is @ perpetual wars at any given moment in multiple places .. for US war is "business"

Military goods, weapon, weapon system, ships, planes, missiles cost a lot to produce, but have no economic value, and become worthless as soon as a better mouse trap produced. There no better business

American tax goes to military and not to building American "infrastructure" .. been lately in Chicago ? or San Fran ? :lol:

It attackd the soviet Union Korea, Vietnam and most recently the Phillipines.

It should aslo be noted that the virus in question was created in 2017. Now 7 years later it comes out as a research paper after the CCP in 2020 banned its sceintists from sharing information about Sars type viruses and deleteled all the information it could about previous releases of Chinese Sars research. Seems like someone is sending a message.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:22 pm

It attacked the soviet Union Korea, Vietnam and most recently the Phillipines.

Border skirmishes do not constitute attacks ..

Attack is US attacking Iraq , Afghanistan , Libya , Vietnam

The issue with China and US (meaning West) is that China progresses much faster in all field than West, meaning, although China not yet as advance but most probably in 10-15 yrs will be more advance in all field.

West thinking by that time West could not match anymore China (and the China "team" .. Russia, Iran .. Shanghai group, BRICS) .. In the meantime Dollar losing "world currency" status and America "financial tools", SWIFT etc etc become less prevalent in world economy when parallel tools are introduced.

That is why West, US, feels the "urgency" to start a war before it is too late.

Iran distracting US/West from China and Russia, US knows this but can not let Israel go, unless cost of carrying Israel becomes too much, sucking too much resources. At that time US must either let go of China challenge or kiss good bye Israel.

We will see
noddy

Post by noddy »

china doesnt need to attack places, its got the genocide thing tuned to perfection.

lock up all the youg men who fight back, flood the place with Chinese, change all the systems to chinese and only employ chinese.

then the native population will have self destructed and dissapeared within a generation ot two.

then erase it all from the history books because honest history is annoying, its proper purpose is to inspire the current population.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:05 pm

The issue with China and US (meaning West) is that China progresses much faster in all field than West, meaning, although China not yet as advance but most probably in 10-15 yrs will be more advance in all field.

West thinking by that time West could not match anymore China (and the China "team" .. Russia, Iran .. Shanghai group, BRICS) .. In the meantime Dollar losing "world currency" status and America "financial tools", SWIFT etc etc become less prevalent in world economy when parallel tools are introduced.

Iran distracting US/West from China and Russia, US knows this but can not let Israel go, unless cost of carrying Israel becomes too much, sucking too much resources. At that time US must either let go of China challenge or kiss good bye Israel.

We will see
The Korean war was a "border skirmish"? China is collapsing economically faster than the US. Also turns out that the Chinese miracle of bringing 100's of millions out of poverty was fake. China still has a billion people in poverty With the economic collapse there will be even more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo8LCF7hils
China is POORER Than We Thought

I do agree with the part about Iran distracting. Though Iran is just doing what XI says. Apparently the mad mullahs are nothing more than running dogs for XI.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:52 am

We will see
The Korean war was a "border skirmish"? China is collapsing economically faster than the US. Also turns out that the Chinese miracle of bringing 100's of millions out of poverty was fake. China still has a billion people in poverty With the economic collapse there will be even more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo8LCF7hils
China is POORER Than We Thought

I do agree with the part about Iran distracting. Though Iran is just doing what XI says. Apparently the mad mullahs are nothing more than running dogs for XI.

Did Google search "China attack Korea", nothing came .. pls provide a link showing China attacked Korea

Re Chinese still poor, true .. nobody says China rich .. the numbers show China growing much faster than West .. China growing , West shrinking .. issue at hand is where China and US will be 2050 .. in 25 yrs

Re Iran and China (and Russia), you guys driven by "emotion" and not what really happening on the world "Chess board" :

Russia and Iran :

Russia is now @ Iranian merci .. To the West, an Iron wall separates now Russia from Europe .. The only way Russia can unhindered trade and communicate with outside world is by "Nord South Corridor" .. India will become 2nd biggest economic partner with Russia, all passing by North-South corridor .. same with "Central Asia" , everything will pass through Iran (to Persian Golf)

Iran bought 70 Su-35 from Russia, Iranian pilots now training on them, delivery in month or two :D

Iran in return sells to Russia "all kinds" of missiles and drones :lol:

Meaning Iran is key for Russia

China and Iran :

China not yet dominant in "Naval Routes", US probably will have the upper-hand for some time, no good for China

So, China put emphasis on "Land Routes"

Iran is the "Centre" of China "Silk Road" to Europe.

China and Iran now close partner .. WIn-Win situation for both

China would take any quantity Oil Iran can export, with pre set discount on "posted price" .. but the final price still is higher to if Iran would sell directly to market. Less insurance, less tanker cost and no US political interference.

China now financing and helping to built Iranian infrastructure, electric "rapid" trains, all cars and taxi in big city will be (Chinese) electric cars, big road and rail and water projects .. China now signing to built @least 1 million apartments a yr in Iran (they expert) etc etc

So

"mad mullahs are nothing more than running dogs for XI." misunderstanding the fact on the ground.

I think Americans do not have the right "respect" for Iran, Iranians .. just look at top American universities and research institutes, many Iranians .. add to this "the greatest civilization" in history.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:26 pm
Doc wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:52 am

We will see
Are you really that dense, or are you just trolling again?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Wa ... mber_1950)

China intervenes (October–December 1950)
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 am

Always get the facts first before distorting them

China helped Vietnam and Korea when US attacked Korea and Vietnam

Vietnam beat America and now Vietnam a sovereign country

Korea could not beat US because Douglas MacArthur threatened China with nuke and the result is Korea was divided like Vietnam had been.

Not China but US attacked Korea.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:53 pm
Doc wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 am

Always get the facts first before distorting them

China helped Vietnam and Korea when US attacked Korea and Vietnam

Vietnam beat America and now Vietnam a sovereign country

Korea could not beat US because Douglas MacArthur threatened China with nuke and the result is Korea was divided like Vietnam had been.

Not China but US attacked Korea.
China invaded Vietnam and got it butt kicked. China invaded Korea after the UN pretty much ended the Kim dynasty before it even got started. Which begs the question Do they call it a dynasty because grass really sucks as a main course for breakfast Lunch and dinner?
Heracleum Persicum

The Guardian
It’s not only Israel on trial.
South Africa is testing the west’s claim to moral superiority

Yes

The whole thing is aired on worldwide TV, watched by 8 Billion world inhabitants

Cat is out of the bag

West and Moral Superiority, a scam, now in toilet and flashed

Now, Moral Superiority is with the Global South
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:09 pm .

The Guardian
It’s not only Israel on trial.
South Africa is testing the west’s claim to moral superiority

Yes

The whole thing is aired on worldwide TV, watched by 8 Billion world inhabitants

Cat is out of the bag

West and Moral Superiority, a scam, now in toilet and flashed

Now, Moral Superiority is with the Global South
Why is this in the "PR China" thread?

Sure, countries that whose ruling classes spend most of their time and effort repressing and extorting their own citizens are "morally superior".

Anyways, if there is one thing that "The Grauniad" excels at, then it is self-loathing and auto-flagellation.

Alright, there are two things at which it excels.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

FT | Beijing tells some investors not to sell as Chinese stock rout resumes
Traders say process of easing and then reimposing informal curbs is undermining market confidence
The China Securities Regulatory Commission and stock exchanges in Shanghai and Shenzhen have turned to issuing privately the ‘window guidance’ to restrict share sales.
Chinese_stock_index.jpg
Chinese_stock_index.jpg (156.31 KiB) Viewed 681 times
Reader comment:

Maybe PR Chinese "window guidance" is not good,
but it still much better than Russian "window guidance".
In Russia, if you don't follow Putin's guidance, then out the window you go!
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Losing the fentanyl war against China?

There’s No Way To StopDrug Smuggling Anymore | Ben Westhoff | TEDxPurdueU

The CCP Han-deplorables won't voluntarily start a serious crackdown on those fentanyl precursor chemical kingpin factories in China simply because that would not be in their interest. To ask them to co-operate and attack this problem together in a win-win battle against crime and drug addiction would make sense, but that is only because we like to believe other people think and feel like us. If not now... maybe tomorrow, right? My belief in these types of shared human goodies has eroded completely.

To be effective in dealing with criminal deplorables you must know their currency. Hamas et-al for instance don't care about human life. They do care about territory however; a lot! Holy Islamic soil is their currency. Annex an amount of territory for every killed Israeli citizen, rocket fired. Attach to every violent assault a price expressed in an amount of territory that will be annexed. Once a year the Annexation Accountant will come and send the bill. Territorial loss as a taxation on violence.

For China there must be a currency that pays for every fentanyl overdose in the USA. One that the CCP cares about a lot.

100.000 US citizens per year that OD on fentanyl. Let's not make the CCP Han-deploribus responsible for all of them and hold the USA and its addicts responsible for half of the massacres. The other 50% should be blamed on Mexican cartels and CCP China. So let's make Mexico and CCP responsible for the death of 25k US citizens each and per year.

Mexican cartels kill 25.000 Americans each year. A reasonable price for such yearly massacres is to move in with the US army into Mexico and clean the barn. Helped by the Mexican police and army, but don't ask for their permission.

CCP killing 25.000 Americans each year with fentanyl chemical warfare. Moving in with an army is not possible. Only real hurt for China is trade loss. Once the Western psyche is cured from the dogma that free trade is a law of nature, it can change its attitude towards criminal organizations like the CCP and simply don't do business with them until they changed enough in the right direction.

With whom to play and not to play in the global market can and should be part of the democratic process IMHO. Of course, people making money on trade with China won't like it and threaten to move their business elsewhere. I couldn’t care less, on the contrary. Good riddance.

If the entire Anglo-West decides to close all doors with CCP China, Putler Russia and The Laughing mad mullahs... we will be okay and much better off in a few years.

Upcoming economies can be warned against China and advised not to do business with them, but of course birds of a feather flock together meaning corrupt and criminal entities will strengthen ties, that will always the case. Free market fundamentalists are ok doing business with Hitler, even with the devil himself and without losing their soul because it was never there from the beginning.

As for internal drug wars: me thinks keep trade illegal but completely de-criminlize drug use. Addicts should be helped by doctors, social workers and be taken care of in facilities where their drugs are administered for free. Hospitals can make their own fentanyl, amphetamines whatever.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:19 am Losing the fentanyl war against China?

There’s No Way To StopDrug Smuggling Anymore | Ben Westhoff | TEDxPurdueU

The CCP Han-deplorables won't voluntarily start a serious crackdown on those fentanyl precursor chemical kingpin factories in China simply because that would not be in their interest. To ask them to co-operate and attack this problem together in a win-win battle against crime and drug addiction would make sense, but that is only because we like to believe other people think and feel like us. If not now... maybe tomorrow, right? My belief in these types of shared human goodies has eroded completely.

To be effective in dealing with criminal deplorables you must know their currency. Hamas et-al for instance don't care about human life. They do care about territory however; a lot! Holy Islamic soil is their currency. Annex an amount of territory for every killed Israeli citizen, rocket fired. Attach to every violent assault a price expressed in an amount of territory that will be annexed. Once a year the Annexation Accountant will come and send the bill. Territorial loss as a taxation on violence.

For China there must be a currency that pays for every fentanyl overdose in the USA. One that the CCP cares about a lot.

100.000 US citizens per year that OD on fentanyl. Let's not make the CCP Han-deploribus responsible for all of them and hold the USA and its addicts responsible for half of the massacres. The other 50% should be blamed on Mexican cartels and CCP China. So let's make Mexico and CCP responsible for the death of 25k US citizens each and per year.

Mexican cartels kill 25.000 Americans each year. A reasonable price for such yearly massacres is to move in with the US army into Mexico and clean the barn. Helped by the Mexican police and army, but don't ask for their permission.

CCP killing 25.000 Americans each year with fentanyl chemical warfare. Moving in with an army is not possible. Only real hurt for China is trade loss. Once the Western psyche is cured from the dogma that free trade is a law of nature, it can change its attitude towards criminal organizations like the CCP and simply don't do business with them until they changed enough in the right direction.

With whom to play and not to play in the global market can and should be part of the democratic process IMHO. Of course, people making money on trade with China won't like it and threaten to move their business elsewhere. I couldn’t care less, on the contrary. Good riddance.

If the entire Anglo-West decides to close all doors with CCP China, Putler Russia and The Laughing mad mullahs... we will be okay and much better off in a few years.

Upcoming economies can be warned against China and advised not to do business with them, but of course birds of a feather flock together meaning corrupt and criminal entities will strengthen ties, that will always the case. Free market fundamentalists are ok doing business with Hitler, even with the devil himself and without losing their soul because it was never there from the beginning.

As for internal drug wars: me thinks keep trade illegal but completely de-criminlize drug use. Addicts should be helped by doctors, social workers and be taken care of in facilities where their drugs are administered for free. Hospitals can make their own fentanyl, amphetamines whatever.

Losing the fentanyl war against China :lol: ?

What is one of the biggest killer of world population .. CIGARETTS

And who are the biggest producers ?

Philip Morris International, British American Tobacco, Imperial Brands

Tobacco use is the leading cause of preventable death and disease in the world.

Read somewhere that the cost of production of a pack of Marlboro is 10 cents

China, CCP blamed for everything

There should be a class action suit by world population against Western Tobacco giants.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Yes, america cant blame its drug problems on china, thats not correct
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

noddy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:11 am Yes, america cant blame its drug problems on china, thats not correct
True. There have been interdictions of semi-truck loads of raw fentanyl weighing tons in the Northeast and Southwest US.

Obviously this fentanyl was manufactured in the US and being transported for pilling/packaging/distribution. Suspicion falls on the old Malinckrodt facilities in New Jersey that processed pharmaceutical cocaine and the old Kodak chemical plants near Rochester NY.

Biologics that must be farmed in a suitable region using manual labor must be imported but importing synthetics makes little sense.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:09 am There should be a class action suit by world population against Western Tobacco giants.
Old discussion. Not against what you say. World population, "we the people" ;) should rethink and discuss all old sacred cows with new approach. I mean on all not-so-healthy products. Sugahhh re overweight and diabetes comes to mind. Prescription drugs.. aqa the legalized drug mafia. Financial debt junkies...subprime kingpin bankster pranksters, credit card debt pushers, fiscally irresponsible gvts...left/right no difference. Addictions of "spiritual" nature.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:13 pm
noddy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:11 am Yes, america cant blame its drug problems on china, thats not correct
True. There have been interdictions of semi-truck loads of raw fentanyl weighing tons in the Northeast and Southwest US.

Obviously this fentanyl was manufactured in the US and being transported for pilling/packaging/distribution. Suspicion falls on the old Malinckrodt facilities in New Jersey that processed pharmaceutical cocaine and the old Kodak chemical plants near Rochester NY.

Biologics that must be farmed in a suitable region using manual labor must be imported but importing synthetics makes little sense.
Charles Darwin would conclude that to allow drug addicts OD in max speed is a fast way to kill the weak specimen among us.