Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Typhoon

Re: Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:33 pm I came across this book making the case that Japan may have exploded their first nuclear bomb a few days following Hiroshima, and this program was mainly carried out at the same sites the North Koreans would later go on to use.

Robert Wilcox's "Japan's Secret War"
After years of research based on material gathered by American intelligence during the occupation of Japan as well as extensive interviews with surviving participants, Robert Wilcox gives the first detailed account of Japan's version of the Manhattan Project - from its earliest days to the possible testing of an actual weapon. The story involves Japan's leading scientists, including a future Nobel prize winner; a network of Spanish spies working in North America; and a German U-boat desperately trying to reach Japan with a cargo of uranium in the final days before the Third Reich's collapse. But perhaps the most fascinating element is the giant industrial complex in northern Korea where the final aspects of the Japanese atomic research may have taken place. When the Soviet army invaded Korea at the war's end, they had the entire complex dismantled and shipped back to the Soviet Union. We can only speculate about the information they gained from it. This new edition includes recently unearthed research showing that the Japanese spent much more time on their atomic program than previously made public.
podcast with Wilcox
Unlikely, to say the least.

Mr. Wilcox's website seems to have an exposé for everything.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

305310935_415518480711473_4996889898917587456_n.jpg
305310935_415518480711473_4996889898917587456_n.jpg (32.24 KiB) Viewed 4288 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:22 am 305310935_415518480711473_4996889898917587456_n.jpg
All that needs be done is to compartmentalize the plan on a need to know basis. All covert operations work this way. No one entity has the entire plan.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:21 am
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:33 pm I came across this book making the case that Japan may have exploded their first nuclear bomb a few days following Hiroshima, and this program was mainly carried out at the same sites the North Koreans would later go on to use.

After years of research based on material gathered by American intelligence during the occupation of Japan as well as extensive interviews with surviving participants, Robert Wilcox gives the first detailed account of Japan's version of the Manhattan Project - from its earliest days to the possible testing of an actual weapon. The story involves Japan's leading scientists, including a future Nobel prize winner; a network of Spanish spies working in North America; and a German U-boat desperately trying to reach Japan with a cargo of uranium in the final days before the Third Reich's collapse. But perhaps the most fascinating element is the giant industrial complex in northern Korea where the final aspects of the Japanese atomic research may have taken place. When the Soviet army invaded Korea at the war's end, they had the entire complex dismantled and shipped back to the Soviet Union. We can only speculate about the information they gained from it. This new edition includes recently unearthed research showing that the Japanese spent much more time on their atomic program than previously made public.
podcast with Wilcox

I was unaware of the website and wasn't looking that deeply into it.

From what I gather, Wilcox is a partisan journalist.

There are a number of very basic details, for example about uranium, that even an amateur like me knows he gets wrong. There is also too much speculation and conspiratorial associating (it doesn't follow that because X knows or can be placed in proximity to Y who does Z, that X was "in the know" all along.) At the same time, he is above a hack; he is mostly forthright in the book about where the documentation he uncovers ends and the speculation begins and that none of it is conclusive of anything. So, it amounts to pointing out some smoke where a fire should be and that's really the end of it as all the principal characters have passed in silence and it's really not in any one's interest to forensically unearth any and all possible minutiae from the shadows of a war.

Ultimately, the thesis is something of a curiosity first published in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution near the end of the war by a reporter with an anonymous counterintelligence source in Korea; that is ultimately where the legend starts in the US.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:51 am
Typhoon wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:21 am

podcast with Wilcox

I was unaware of the website and wasn't looking that deeply into it.

From what I gather, Wilcox is a partisan journalist.

There are a number of very basic details, for example about uranium, that even an amateur like me knows he gets wrong. There is also too much speculation and conspiratorial associating (it doesn't follow that because X knows or can be placed in proximity to Y who does Z, that X was "in the know" all along.) At the same time, he is above a hack; he is mostly forthright in the book about where the documentation he uncovers ends and the speculation begins and that none of it is conclusive of anything. So, it amounts to pointing out some smoke where a fire should be and that's really the end of it as all the principal characters have passed in silence and it's really not in any one's interest to forensically unearth any and all possible minutiae from the shadows of a war.

Ultimately, the thesis is something of a curiosity first published in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution near the end of the war by a reporter with an anonymous counterintelligence source in Korea; that is ultimately where the legend starts in the US.
Atomic Heritage | Japanese [Wartime] Atomic Bomb Project
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

6A772070-73C7-480D-BDF4-B3E16880DE49.jpeg
6A772070-73C7-480D-BDF4-B3E16880DE49.jpeg (107.56 KiB) Viewed 4241 times

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

It was twenty years ago today,
when Buzz Aldrin made this conspiracy theorist pay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE0O4LdgMuc

wE0O4LdgMuc

Giving him a hands-on lesson in Newtonian dynamics.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Live! From the moon! It’s …

https://youtu.be/U_8tawnlwr8

U_8tawnlwr8

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Conspiracy theory on the current ‘information war’.

https://burningbright.substack.com/p/bi ... dium=email

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

E8F8E99A-A03A-4E9F-8C76-EFFA03D0951D.jpeg
E8F8E99A-A03A-4E9F-8C76-EFFA03D0951D.jpeg (68.02 KiB) Viewed 4165 times

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

For The First Time In History, Vaccine Experts, Doctors & Scientists Were Labelled As "Anti-Vaxxers"

https://tpulse.substack.com/p/for-the-f ... dium=email

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Internet sources are going silent.

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Saying this since long long time .. Wiki an instrument of Western Establishment .. feeding fake stuff to naive Western Joe (who takes it as facts)

Wiki -CIA .jpeg
Wiki -CIA .jpeg (127.6 KiB) Viewed 3930 times
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Israel

Typhoon wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:23 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:59 pm
Expressing anything agains Israel on Israeli street (these days) for sure not safe .. all settlers are armed :lol:
The Jews don't have fanatical Muslim-type values, Israel is a civilized nation, so armed Jews are not a problem.

Israeli newspaper Haaretz shares
images of killed Palestinian children on front page

Israeli snipers ‘deliberately crippling’ Palestinians - Haaretz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SpCWluHcJE

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:33 pm
Expressing anything agains Israel on Israeli street (these days) for sure not safe .. all settlers are armed :lol:
The Jews don't have fanatical Muslim-type values, Israel is a civilized nation, so armed Jews are not a problem.

Why did you link to a Turkish agitprop site instead of to Haaretz itself.

Point to the the claimed article and photos in Haaretz directly by Sat noon JST or your post goes to the conspiracy theory thread, to be mocked.

Well, from the first human battle to today, the above makes strategic sense - fewer capable recruits for the enemy, in this case - the Hamas terrorists, and a diversion of scarce resources.

Godspeed to the sniper's bullets.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:00 pm

Why did you to link a Turkish agitprop site instead of Haaretz itself.

Point to the the claimed article and photos in Haaretz directly by Sat noon JST or your post goes to the conspiracy theory thread.

Well, from the first human battle to today, the above makes strategic sense - fewer capable recruits for the enemy, in this case - the Hamas terrorists, and a diversion of scarce resources.

Google is GOD

just google for the Haaretz article

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/cul ... f73e4c0000

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/202 ... 7b87120000

Reflect what history will say in a generation about all this

Everything is documented, in detail

Bullying goes only so far.

Look, Europeans, Christians, (meaning US and Australians too) have made life for Jewish people miserable, emancipation of European Jewish not even 150 yrs old .. and later came Holocaust

West, Christians, are who owe European Jewish people "Wiedergutmachung" and not Muslims or Middle Eastern or Palestinians.

West wasting any left over "GoodWill" West still might have in the eye of world watching

And

Forget military power, things not same anymore.

Pomegranates, Iranians, held the empire in one piece for 1000 yrs .. there a reason for that .. rule by "justice" and not "sword"

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rLFUzrzMwGc
Typhoon

Anti-Israeli agitprop

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:24 pm
Typhoon wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:00 pm

Why did you to link a Turkish agitprop site instead of Haaretz itself.

Point to the the claimed article and photos in Haaretz directly by Sat noon JST or your post goes to the conspiracy theory thread.

Google is GOD
There is no God but Google and HP is it's Prophet.
How apostate of you.
Well, I got around to reading the articles.

The first article reports children among the civilian casualties.
The IDF does not purposedly target children, unlike Hamas which crossed into Israel and conducted a planned mass murder of civilians including children, babies, and the elderly.

Strike one.

The second article reports that the IDF returned fire after the kids initiated the attack.

Strike two.

Off to the conspiracy thread with you.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Conspiracy theories re Zionism

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzKIlaKMwOL/

[Mod note. The "Dark Humour" thread is for . . . dark humour]
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

We are seeing the importance of a closer analysis of Israel.

Bibi and Likud a criminal organization. Imprisoning Orthodox Jews as antisemitic for protesting Likud murder and warmongering.

Chabad tunnels in Brooklyn where Chabad were previously arrested for human trafficking and forced organ donation.

These are not our kind and generous Jewish friends. They are a criminal subculture using Judaism as a human shield.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Conspiracy theories . . . blood libel

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:04 pm We are seeing the importance of a closer analysis of Israel.

Bibi and Likud a criminal organization. Imprisoning Orthodox Jews as antisemitic for protesting Likud murder and warmongering.

Chabad tunnels in Brooklyn where Chabad were previously arrested for human trafficking and forced organ donation.

These are not our kind and generous Jewish friends. They are a criminal subculture using Judaism as a human shield.
The myth of Brooklyn’s "Jew tunnels"
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Re: Chinese research on humanized mice.

https://youtu.be/mAJmwL0a2B8?si=T0IQzoL39uQMQJwZ

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:04 pm We are seeing the importance of a closer analysis of Israel.

Did you you ever wonder why you have this urge of needing Jews to be of the friendly type? Why it is of special interest to you? They have their criminals, psychos, their wonderful and loving ones, wise ones, not so wise ones, their IQ>150 ones, IQ <100 ones.. like any other randomised statistical average. Probably its only IQ and some survival skills they needed above average to survive. And chewing on holy texts also helps as a brain-trainer.

I Like your Judaism as a human shield, I'm sure that operates here or there. So does the no-shield for any Jew is allowed. Only a perfectly friendly Jew has the right to exist.

But wait, there is hope! There was one perfect Jew once, the Elvis King of Judaism who saves the world. Maybe there is a wisdom: by their own faith, Jews, the Chosen Ones, will be held to higher standards than the lower class gentiles. Nonc, thou arth forgiven ;) But Jesus already told you so.

Only an innocent Jew can take it to be crucified and then turn it into a victory, so that you can be saved without paying a price. Of course, maybe this Jesus story also was just a smart conspiracy to keep those blood-thirsty non-Jews pacified and off their Jewish backs. With Jews you never know... are they extremely cunning and smart, or am I just too stupid...
Deep down I'm very superficial