Re: Israel

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0a2fiB8qYY

What is ahead .. unfortunately

Heracleum Persicum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HUjLavkeHc

Google's Project Nimbus .. basically Google integrated into US military complex, am sure FaceBook and Twitter same

AND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUDrtigt_mU

Heracleum Persicum

Politico
Pro-Palestinian protesters are backed by a surprising source :
Biden’s biggest donors

Some of the most outspoken groups against Biden and Israel get funding from foundations attached to some of the biggest names in Democratic circles.
The donors include some of the biggest names in Democratic circles: Soros, Rockefeller and Pritzker

What does this mean ?

It means that some big guys sensing Israel is a "drag" and must be "jettisoned"

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

A lot of hookers and coke to sniff.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:49 pm A lot of hookers and coke to sniff.

Yes, politics is all "hookers and coke"

Iranian media full of report US and Mull*hs in close negotiation and settling differences .. Iran just announced increasing Oil export by half a million barrel a day .. and .. German and European export to Iran up nearly 40%

There nothing anymore for Western nations to support Israel, but a lot of negatives doing so.

Israeli public has not sensed this yet, thinkin still business as usual

Israel needs now a "radical hysterectomy" .. a radical top to bottom rethinking of foreign policy.

Hanging on hope of a Saudi-Israel peace deal silly .. Sheikhs themselves prime candidate to exit violently Shah style.

Settle with Mull*hs :lol:

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

While you have your premature e-jokulations (tm), sniffing and snorting too many substances that are detrimental to clear vision... Israel is allowed to suffer, but I wouldn't bet on its allies throwing it under the bus completely. Not yet. I know you already see that happening in your hungry mind's eye, but be patient. It might be some other people's balls need to be fried first.

But let's speculate that Western anti-Israeli sentiments with its innate anti-Semitic fibers, fueled by Islamic hothead dark age monkeys will result in a real abandonment, turning the Jewish state into a getto surrounded by druling and bloodlusty Jew-eaters thinking they have their golden opportunity, to finally slaughter that Zionist monster... remember the Joos are armed with nukes and might decide that if they go down, the whole world should be taken with them.

I know it's fun to play with fire and it tickles your Mull*hs underbelly when they succeed in seriously annoying Mooshelanders; these Iranian bearded bad girls really seem to get off on a juicy Jew steak.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:18 pm
While you have your premature e-jokulations (tm), sniffing and snorting too many substances that are detrimental to clear vision... Israel is allowed to suffer, but I wouldn't bet on its allies throwing it under the bus completely. Not yet. I know you already see that happening in your hungry mind's eye, but be patient. It might be some other people's balls need to be fried first.

But let's speculate that Western anti-Israeli sentiments with its innate anti-Semitic fibers, fueled by Islamic hothead dark age monkeys will result in a real abandonment, turning the Jewish state into a getto surrounded by druling and bloodlusty Jew-eaters thinking they have their golden opportunity, to finally slaughter that Zionist monster... remember the Joos are armed with nukes and might decide that if they go down, the whole world should be taken with them.

I know it's fun to play with fire and it tickles your Mull*hs underbelly when they succeed in seriously annoying Mooshelanders; these Iranian bearded bad girls really seem to get off on a juicy Jew steak.

Still dont understand why our beloved Asheknazim do not see road ahead clearly .. maybe BookSmart not same as Wisdom

Western Asia, Iranians AND Arabs, so Turks, do not mind have a Jewish homeland in ME, why Wise Ashkenazim do not sit down with real representative of Middle Eastern people and agree on all parameters etc etc for a jewish homeland that is safe and in peaceful relation with all ME people (including Iranians) and are taken in to the "New Middle East" now taking shape and rising ?

Any nation relying on West, America or Brits, last 100 yrs , was F*CKED .. Ukraine, poor Shah and now Israel

Relying on US no matter what backing, those nations neglect long term wisdoms and fall into trap, basing their future on moving sand .. when US and Western "national interest" change, they thrown under the bus .. classic case

Israel's future is towards the East, Middle East, China , Iran etc .. and not towards West, London and Berlin.

And, for Israel, West can not deliver, in best case just prolong the inevitable.

And

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/10/19/wh ... -refugees/

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

HP, in case you didn't notice yet. A country like Iran that supports Hamas and Hizbollah is no partner to any Israeli Jew. Seriously. What is in that drug you are sniffing. It seems to have a serious side effect of reality dysmorphia.

Now if Iran had positioned itself as neutral, and for good form kept repeating that all parties should stop all violence and try negotiate a solution, then offer Teheran as the inspiring and neutral place to discuss possibilities, diffuse tensions... you would have a point. Too bad you haven't. Keep surfing the waves of imagination on your persian carpet.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:12 pm HP, in case you didn't notice yet. A country like Iran that supports Hamas and Hizbollah is no partner to any Israeli Jew. Seriously. What is in that drug you are sniffing. It seems to have a serious side effect of reality dysmorphia.

Now if Iran had positioned itself as neutral, and for good form kept repeating that all parties should stop all violence and try negotiate a solution, then offer Teheran as the inspiring and neutral place to discuss possibilities, diffuse tensions... you would have a point. Too bad you haven't. Keep surfing the waves of imagination on your persian carpet.

Neutral ? what you mean by Neutral .. Middle East and Mull*hs are not arbitrating between 2 "equal" fighting parties

Ashekenazim are Europeans who believe in Judaism .. Their brethren European Christian did very bad things to them and they need now a place to be safe .. Middle Eastern people, for a 2nd time (first time being the Spanish episode), are ready to give them refuge and accommodate them with a "permanent" safe heaven homeland.

It ain't so that West, US and Europe looking to push Ashkenazim out, give somebody else's home to our beloved Ashkenazim .. it ain't so

Ashkenazim running away from Christian Europe and US want a safe refuge ? ? Only Middle Eastern people can give this and not Washington or London or Berlin

This is where we @ now

And

unfortunately

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HQm2EaCafqQ

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/p6-zI4cOw2Q

This is "high noon" now .. Sit down with Middle Eastern people and nail it down, NOW

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Abject nonsense.

The original two-state solution proposed by the UN was rejected by the Arab states who instead declared war on Israel and lost.

The Jews residing in Muslim nations were expelled.

The Arabs started several subsequent wars against Israel only to lose each time.

The concept of a so-called "Palestine" and "Palestinian" identity was a creation of the Soviet-era KGB.

Egypt has walled off its border to Gazan refuges. In contravention of international conventions, one should note.
On the other hand, one can't blame them for not wanting such a toxic troublesome group in their country.

The Arabs have realized that Israel is not going to away so they are making both official and de facto peace with Israel to everyone's mutual benefit.

However, Iran and its proxies, Hamas and Hezbollah, have made it clear that their goal is the destruction of Israel.

So Israel must, as a first step, destroy Hamas and Hezbollah. The only way to achieve this is the same as in WWII - total war.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

So Israel must, as a first step, destroy Hamas and Hezbollah. The only way to achieve this is the same as in WWII - total war.
Warmongering is not a solution. Israel must remove Netanyahu and his crime syndicate. That is supported by most Israelis and seems likely to succeed.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:55 pm
Warmongering is not a solution. Israel must remove Netanyahu and his crime syndicate. That is supported by most Israelis and seems likely to succeed.

Seconded

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Warmongering is not a solution.
Stable borders are always the result of territorial wars, that burn themselves out like bushfires.

This particular war started in 1948 and is not yet over. There are people who apparently love to drag this conflict along for as long as possible, I suspect for entertainment reasons.

The problem is not warmongering, but the blatant refusal by messianic morons inside Israel and in the "international community" who like to see themselves as the peacemaking angels and give reason, a willingness to compromise, land for peace and what not a chance. This option of sharing via reason, one state or two states, has been tried over and over again, exactly as Typhoon keeps pointing out.

The only thing that these "negotiated failures" prove, is the point I make for decades: territorial fights are the default in nature and always the most brutal and uncompromising. Not difficult to understand why: without a territory no life, no procreation and all the niceties from there on.

I suspect because territory is the first and primal need, some core war genes are switched on that remove all faculties like reason, compromise, let alone empathy and other honey bunch sweeties.

The need to warmonger is legitimate for Palestinians and Israelis. Normally this resolves rather quickly in nature with new borders established.

Netanyahu is not a realist thinking along these lines at all. Like you said, he has been promoting, accepting to have this territorial adversary Hamas to take root and grow in Gaza. Knowingly and willingly, believing that divide-and-rule was a smart strategy. But no mouse, no grasshopper, no cow, no ape, no lion would be that stupid. Natanyahu and his allies are.

The problem is most modern people of the Judeo-Christian West want to believe they are really different from animals. A being of higher order in the image of their Creator. Smart, with tons of IQs.

There are differences between human and ape, especially during peaceful times when science art etc can develop...but not when tribes compete over territory. Then we all become apelike psychos and war automatons, completely controlled by biological instincts and hard core genetic programs. Be in denial at your own peril.

The problem here is not biology, it never is, but the unwillingness and inability to be honest about it.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:44 pm
Warmongering is not a solution.
This particular war started in 1948 and is not yet over. There are people who apparently love to drag this conflict along for as long as possible, I suspect for entertainment reasons.

Israel was not, AND is not, recognized by Middle Eastern countries and people, neither in 1947 nor since .. For ME countries and people Israel has no legitimacy .. that is why Israel always INSISTS on "Israel's Right to Exist" .. that "right" is not recognized by ME people and Muslims in general.

Cyrus says that right must be fairly negotiated with ME people

Notion that Colonial Brits, post aDolf Germany and US can order "Israel's Right to Exist" is "against" Cyrus principle.

There also another point here

UN of 1947 had no legitimacy as "Global South" had no say .. VETO holders were Stalin, Churchill, Chiang Kai-shek :lol:

Most what UN decided those days are void, into toilet and flashed
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

HP, you miss the point entirely. No matter how people got there... once they are facing off each other over territory they become apes. Everything that West thought about rights during British mandate, what peoples in the neighborhood opined... it is all completely irrelevant and can be thrown out of the window.

Israeli Jews also have this habit, especially the religious ones, to make all kinds of claims about their rights, God-given rights. Also doing the "we were here first" game. This is as childish nonsense as your reference to whatever you think would have been just, who has what rights and why.

If you go back to school and learn the basics, you will find their are thousands of events, very diverse in nature and of different location, as well as natural conditions like climate, landmass, ecology.. that in the end cause animals to face off over territory. Why? Because thousands of different reasons caused them to be there together in space and time, having to compete for survival over a territory.

All I'm saying is: forget the "foreplay" that leads to a territorial confrontation. Once the fight is on.... it will burn itself out like a fire.

The game you and others try to play is for toddlers. Enough of those, also in Israel. People who can't accept they are 98% identical to chimps.

(Which begs the question, if I am made in Gods image, is he 98% chimp too?? Given the nature of his creation, I wouldn't be surprised :D )
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:07 pm HP, you miss the point entirely. No matter how people got there... once they are facing off each other over territory they become apes. Everything that West thought about rights during British mandate, what peoples in the neighborhood opined... it is all completely irrelevant and can be thrown out of the window.

Israeli Jews also have this habit, especially the religious ones, to make all kinds of claims about their rights, God-given rights. Also doing the "we were here first" game. This is as childish nonsense as your reference to whatever you think would have been just, who has what rights and why.

If you go back to school and learn the basics, you will find their are thousands of events, very diverse in nature and of different location, as well as natural conditions like climate, landmass, ecology.. that in the end cause animals to face off over territory. Why? Because thousands of different reasons caused them to be there together in space and time, having to compete for survival over a territory.

All I'm saying is: forget the "foreplay" that leads to a territorial confrontation. Once the fight is on.... it will burn itself out like a fire.

The game you and others try to play is for toddlers. Enough of those, also in Israel. People who can't accept they are 98% identical to chimps.

(Which begs the question, if I am made in Gods image, is he 98% chimp too?? Given the nature of his creation, I wouldn't be surprised :D )

All true

Ashkenazim must step back and look at the "Big Picture", at how dangerous the world is becoming, look at history, how different civilizations and cultures behaved in certain junctures in history.

West going towards economic hardship that could last for generations, like Germany post WW1, this time things could become even worst.

Ashkenaim do not have the "numbers", the "critical mass" to live in perpetual confrontation with and among ME people, and, there no reason for that.

Middle Eastern People would "accommodate" a Jewish State .. that must be negotiated between Ashkenazim and ME people.

It's high noon now

And

https://youtu.be/H52YdVPmV8I?si=-9XX09Blc0DRlyT0&t=16

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

So Netanyahu is voted out of office. So what?

Will Iran, Hamas, and Hezbollah change their goal of the total destruction of Israel and its people?
No.

Will Hamas and Hezbollah stop their terrorist attacks and along with Iran embrace the so-called "two-state solution"?
No.

War is hell.
And fraught with risk - the outcome is never predetermined.

However, war is the only way when one's adversaries stated goal is the complete destruction of one's nation and people.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:35 pm

Will Iran, Hamas, and Hezbollah change their goal of the total destruction of Israel and its people ?

No.

Natanyahu the one on the path of the total destruction of Israel and its people and not those you mention above

This last call to Ashkenazim to sit down with the Middle Eastern people and nail down a safe heaven for our beloved Jews .. Last call

Will Hamas and Hezbollah stop their terrorist attacks and along with Iran embrace the so-called "two-state solution" ?

No.

In case you not yet realized, the existence of Israel is now in question, not so-called "two-state solution"

However, war is the only way when one's adversaries stated goal is the complete destruction of one's nation and people.

Notion Israel killing women and children a show of Israeli military strength leads to disaster for our beloved Jews .. Israel, even with Western backing, has not the power to withstand the Middle Eastern mass, if it had, we would have seen it long ago .. now existence of Israel is in big danger

Heracleum Persicum

Will Iran, Hamas, and Hezbollah change their goal of the total destruction of Israel and its people?
No.

Will Hamas and Hezbollah stop their terrorist attacks and along with Iran embrace the so-called "two-state solution"?
No.

War is hell.
And fraught with risk - the outcome is never predetermined.

Not sure you realizing what really is happening

Long story short :

1947 West gave Palestine to European Ashkenazim (mainly East European).

Neither Arabs nor ME people, nor world Muslims accepted this .. not recognized Israel

Last 75, Jews relying on Western backing killed and chased the original inhabitants out .. there now refugee camps with Millions of Pali, they only want to go back to their homes.

Arabs, Pali, world Muslim had no power to confront all this.

Now, West retreating, becoming weaker, when at the same time Arabs, Pali, world Muslim (Mull*hs) rising rapidly

Arabs, Pali, world Muslim never recognized UN decision .. for them Israel was never legit.

This a vivid sample that winning "Nobel Prices" has nothing to do with Wisdom .. most Nobel Price winners are socially weirdos.

Wisdom would have dictated to our beloved Jews to settle with Arabs, ME people and Pali and make things "legit"

They did not, thinking they can have it all

Classic Case

Heracleum Persicum

Iran Parliamentarian in Parliament

1.png
1.png (612.34 KiB) Viewed 75 times
2.png
2.png (559.12 KiB) Viewed 75 times
Heracleum Persicum

Bruce Robbins
Jewish Professor at Colombia University

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5tblFEJTcVY

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:28 am .

Bruce Robbins
Jewish Professor at Colombia University

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5tblFEJTcVY

So what?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 12:34 am Now, West retreating, becoming weaker, when at the same time Arabs, Pali, world Muslim (Mull*hs) rising rapidly
In the ME, all dictatorships, mostly failed states.

A mob of nations that could not organize their way out of a wet paper bag.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 3:08 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 12:34 am Now, West retreating, becoming weaker, when at the same time Arabs, Pali, world Muslim (Mull*hs) rising rapidly

Fail state ! ! ! :roll:

Look at Iran 1990 (30 m population), 2000, 2010, 2020 and now (100 m population) .. 100% literacy all below 50 yrs age, universal healthcare insurance, 700,000 Afghan children same as Iranian Children in school and taken care of, most powerful military in ME, 413.5 billion USD (2022), non petro economy

Dictatorship ? :lol:

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 3:24 am
Typhoon wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 3:08 am

Fail state ! ! ! :roll:

Look at Iran 1990 (30 m population), 2000, 2010, 2020 and now (100 m population) .. 100% literacy all below 50 yrs age, universal healthcare insurance, 700,000 Afghan children same as Iranian Children in school and taken care of, most powerful military in ME, 413.5 billion USD (2022), non petro economy

Dictatorship ? :lol:

Well, Iran is a tragic case of arrested development.

A large and growing population does not correlate with economic advancement and innovation.
Without looking up the stats, I would guess that the population of Nigeria has grown even faster.

On the other hand, widespread literacy is a both a good thing and a precondition.

As for Iran's military, it has not been tested against a modern force.
Iran and Iraq fought an eight year war to a stalemate, yet the US forces rapidly overran the Iraqis.

The economy normalized for population, GDP per capita, has not grown

gdp-per-capita-worldbank.png
gdp-per-capita-worldbank.png (564.18 KiB) Viewed 48 times

Perhaps the key measure is innovation. The WIPO Global Innovation Index shows there is no correlation with size. Switzerland has consistently ranked 1st, while Sweden, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, and Denmark are in the top 10.

Israel is in the top 15.

Iran is ranked at 62nd.

Pity.