Israel

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Egypt-Gaza tunnels [Re: Israel]

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Parodite wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:39 pm
Coming days and weeks will show what dubious role Egypt and others played in facilitating those massive tunnels between Gaza and Egypt that enabled Hamas build its war infrastructure. Probably everybody knew about it.

https://youtu.be/oZNCf-YOEbo?si=vZxMyZ-s0Se_iHga

Good thing Israel takes control of this border and can now close off these major underground artery supply lines. Most likely Israel will stay inside Gaza occupying this border strip for decades to come to never allow such tunnels be built again.

Pay attention to people and groups demanding Israel to leave that borderstrip. No need to follow the money there.

Benzion Mileikowsky probably pushed Egypt to allow tunnels and weapon flow into occupied Palestine ..

and, this (could be fake) :

LOL.jpeg
LOL.jpeg (57.01 KiB) Viewed 326 times
Disaster.jpg
Disaster.jpg (145.57 KiB) Viewed 321 times
Parodite

Re: Israel

Post by Parodite »

The absurdity of believing Palestinians who aim to eradicate the Jewish state can be pacified with bribes, billions of international humanitarian aid has old roots. A combination of complacency and arrogance on the Netanyahu-esque right, and messianic lalaland un-realism on the peacenik left. I call this a serious mental illness, many zionists suffered and suffer from it to various degrees. But it is rampant in the clueless West.

When the fight is over territory and it is us-or-them, just respect yourself and you competitor enough to admit that it is simple monkey town red in tooth in claw from then on. Nobody can outsmart tens of millions of years of straight out of the box biological realities, not even the smartest Jew or noblest of Muslims.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The fact the media is hiding is that Hamas is Israeli controlled opposition. Israel wants Gaza controlled by them. If you have been reading Haaretz you know Israel wants the ‘peace talks’ to be ONLY with their Hamas flying monkeys.

The goal appears to be upgrading Gaza from controlled opposition to a full-on colony.
IMG_4590.jpeg
IMG_4590.jpeg (120.56 KiB) Viewed 314 times
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

I know Nonc, you posted this now 3 times. Indeed, Netanyahu and cohorts considered Hamas in Gaza the best insurance policy against a Palestinian state. An insane strategy no doubt and doomed to backfire, which is what it did.

There is nothing beyond that fact, nor does it make Hamas "a creation of Israel", something you also keep claiming which is twisted bollocks. The thought probably tastes good to you, and it feeds your limitless need for conspiracy.

Well, I may be of help: your God is the big conspirator since he knew way in advance what was coming, which makes him, as the great Creator and Almighty guilty as Hell. Our reality a sadistic toy model to test human free will I'm sure. But thank God he doesn't exist. :)
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MlksZ92agI

All true , unfortunately

Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

FT

Israel special forces rescue four hostages in Gaza

James Shotter in Jerusalem

Israel’s military freed four hostages in Gaza on Saturday after a daylight operation in Nuseirat in the centre of the enclave . . .

The rescue of one woman and three men — Noa Argamani, Almog Meir Jan, Andrey Kozlov and Shlomi Ziv — brings the number of hostages brought back alive by Israel’s military to seven. It was the largest rescue operation since the start of the war against Hamas.

The four were kidnapped from the Nova music festival in southern Israel during Hamas’s October 7 attack, in which militants killed 1,200 people, according to Israeli officials, and took about 250 hostage.

Roughly half of the hostages were released during a truce last year in exchange for Palestinian prisoners held in Israeli jails.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hailed the rescue and vowed that Israel would continue its operations until the 120 hostages still held by Hamas in Gaza — 43 of whom are thought to have died — were brought home.

“We will not relent until we complete the mission and return all our hostages home, both the living and the deceased,” he said.

The Hostages Families Forum Headquarters, which represents relatives of the captives, welcomed the rescue as a “miraculous triumph”, and urged the government to “remember its commitment” to bring back all the hostages — “the living for rehabilitation, the murdered for burial”.

. . .

Hagari said the hostages had been rescued from two locations about 200 metres apart in Nuseirat in simultaneous raids by special forces at around 11am local time. All four were “alive and well” and would undergo medical checks in Israel.

He added that the operation, during which one Israel soldier was killed, had taken weeks of planning, and that it would not be possible to free all the hostages in such a fashion.

“Of course what will bring most of the hostages back home alive is a deal. There is no arguing about that,” he said in a press briefing. “At the same time, we create the conditions, like we did today, to bring people back home.”

. . .
Well done, Israel.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Mother of all predictions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O522NALK49Y

:lol:

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:21 am .

Clown show.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:03 pm
FT

Israel special forces rescue four hostages in Gaza

James Shotter in Jerusalem

Israel’s military freed four hostages in Gaza on Saturday after a daylight operation in Nuseirat in the centre of the enclave . . .

The rescue of one woman and three men — Noa Argamani, Almog Meir Jan, Andrey Kozlov and Shlomi Ziv — brings the number of hostages brought back alive by Israel’s military to seven. It was the largest rescue operation since the start of the war against Hamas.

The four were kidnapped from the Nova music festival in southern Israel during Hamas’s October 7 attack, in which militants killed 1,200 people, according to Israeli officials, and took about 250 hostage.

Roughly half of the hostages were released during a truce last year in exchange for Palestinian prisoners held in Israeli jails.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hailed the rescue and vowed that Israel would continue its operations until the 120 hostages still held by Hamas in Gaza — 43 of whom are thought to have died — were brought home.

“We will not relent until we complete the mission and return all our hostages home, both the living and the deceased,” he said.

The Hostages Families Forum Headquarters, which represents relatives of the captives, welcomed the rescue as a “miraculous triumph”, and urged the government to “remember its commitment” to bring back all the hostages — “the living for rehabilitation, the murdered for burial”.

. . .

Hagari said the hostages had been rescued from two locations about 200 metres apart in Nuseirat in simultaneous raids by special forces at around 11am local time. All four were “alive and well” and would undergo medical checks in Israel.

He added that the operation, during which one Israel soldier was killed, had taken weeks of planning, and that it would not be possible to free all the hostages in such a fashion.

“Of course what will bring most of the hostages back home alive is a deal. There is no arguing about that,” he said in a press briefing. “At the same time, we create the conditions, like we did today, to bring people back home.”

. . .
Well done, Israel.

Typhoon wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:08 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:21 am .

Clown show.

Somebody whose nation, not even 80 yrs ago, did much much worst than what Hitler did, much much worst, things that even beast would not do, be at it again, is mind boggling

What will history say in 50 yrs when all this Zionist rubbish is done ?

Learned nothing from history, nothing, ZERO

Where are Tchingiz and Tōjō Hideki ? they killed millions .. AND ?

@least learn from destiny of Zionist who ruined America, Elliott Abrams, Paul Wolfowitz, Daniel Pipes , those Zionist should now be in Jail, they broke back of America with that Iraq and Afghan and all the rest fiasco .. now Yemeni Houti threatening to hit with Ballistic missiles US carriers, Dick Cheney (and baby Bush) would have not believed this even dreaming, all making of Zionist pushing US over cliff.

Mind boggling

https://x.com/JosepBorrellF?ref_src=tws ... r%5Eauthor

Josep Borrell Fontelles
@JosepBorrellF

Reports from Gaza of another massacre of civilians are appalling. We condemn this in the strongest terms.

To kill 220 civilians to, and some Israeli detainees dead, to get 4 detainees out a big achievement ?

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:50 am

To kill 220 civilians to, and some Israeli detainees dead, to get 4 detainees out a big achievement ?

To break a ceasefire (again, as always) to pillage and rape and then cry about any treatment afterwards. This is a big achievement?
Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:07 am

To break a ceasefire (again, as always) to pillage and rape and then cry about any treatment afterwards. This is a big achievement?

Not sure who you credit the achievement, but agree, big achievement

But

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gs4XwZoDFnQ

Pali, fierce fighters, very much so

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

HP, you ask who is ruined.

Israel is wounded but alive and united, determined to shut down Hamas forever. They achieved 2/3 of that goal. The last 1/3 of these rats will be killed or smoked out the coming 3-5 years.

Israel will control the Gaza-Egypt border and destroy the tunnel entry points there. They already control the sea. It means Gaza is back under full Israeli control as it was before 2005.

Israel moved out in 2005, religious settlers forcebly evicted by the IDF, but then Hamas was voted in by Gazans, who then violently removed all internal Palestinian opposition like true old school mobster gangsters do, and continued their war efforts and preparations against Israel.

What they did 7-10 meant they manufactured their own death sentence. Hamas ruined Gaza, no one else.

I personally have little empathy for non-combatant Gazan civilians who enthusiastically supported Hamas and felt great joy after 7-10, with Jew-blood lusty celebrations on display, now walking around doing the crocodile tears crybaby thing.

Children are of course always the victims all decent human beings get very angry and sad about. But who put them in danger in the first place? Hamas and its mental supporters did. And everybody who was ok with Hamas being there; which wasn't just Netanyahu. Qatar, Iran.. western charity entering Gaza via UNWRA.

Did Bibski Nobrainyahu and cohorts respond optimally? Not really and really not. But that is not surprising given the fact they thought it a wise strategy to allow and promote Hamas to grow and fester and also failed to provide for the security needed on 7-10. It would be weird to expect these amateurish, complacant, arrogant wannabe Israeli politicians and their ranks within the IDF, suddenly switch to ideal operations and sound decision making.

What would not have changed however is that no Israeli gvt, included the wisest and peace loving one, would succeed bringing down Palestinian casualties significantly. There is no scenario where that pink pipe dream can be a reality. Too much Hamas above and under ground.

A window of opportunity to prevent these numbers of casualties to become a reality was shortly open in 1967. Not to go on a track of messianic wishfull thinking, but instead Israel make the decision to unilaterally draw their own final and unnegotionable territorial borders. They didn't. Potentially a fatal mistake: future will tell.

The disastah was caused, and is caused now, by Israeli gvts giving in to intanationah pressures to behave like messianic idiots, be the worlds experiment of something that never happened before: resolve a territorial fight via negotiations when the blood has already been spilled, is being spilled.

Like telling a drewling dog he can only get his meal after he sings a sonnet of Schubert. Out of frustration he will at one point just bite to get what he needs.

Israelis are a victim, but Palestinians are the bigger victim. If I had a talent for conspiracy, I'd certainly conclude the world decided that this otherwise insignificant, old school, boring territorial fight needs to be going on forever for reasons of public amusement and theater.

To see Muslims, Jews and Christians make each other miserable in contradiction to their own divine claims and pretenses can be great fun. Who needs Satan when you have God.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:29 am

But

I'm saying they are highly dishonorable. They are the little kid on a playground who hits someone then runs to the teacher when they get slapped back.

We've all seen this playbook before. The Irish "blow the legs off of old ladies and then cry repression."

It's not gonna work again, no matter how much media pr there is.
Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:53 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:29 am

But

I'm saying they are highly dishonourable. They are the little kid on a playground who hits someone then runs to the teacher when they get slapped back.

We've all seen this playbook before. The Irish "blow the legs off of old ladies and then cry repression."

As analyst, only observation I can make is, all these killings makes things coming easier .. looks like "Big Bang" comin, with @least 100s of 1000s , maybe millions civilian casualties .. "the dice are thrown" .. outcome, for those with sharp eyesight, pretty much clear.

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Heracleum Persicum

FT :
Israel’s raid to free hostages takes ‘horrific’ toll on central Gaza

looks like 280 civilians killed

AND ?

IMHO this was stupid .. so many more detainees left, their life could be in danger now .. freeing 4 by killing nearly 300 civilian meaningless, no military, political, strategic value, it only will lead to more of the same .. unfortunately

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... 035396007/

"By committing horrific massacres, the enemy was able to free some of his prisoners, but at the same time, it killed some of them," Obaida said. "The operation will pose a great danger to the (remaining hostages) and will have a negative impact on their conditions and lives."
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:17 pm

FT :
Israel’s raid to free hostages takes ‘horrific’ toll on central Gaza

looks like 280 civilians killed

AND ?

IMHO this was stupid .. so many more detainees left, their life could be in danger now .. freeing 4 by killing nearly 300 civilian meaningless, no military, political, strategic value, it only will lead to more of the same .. unfortunately

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... 035396007/

"By committing horrific massacres, the enemy was able to free some of his prisoners, but at the same time, it killed some of them," Obaida said. "The operation will pose a great danger to the (remaining hostages) and will have a negative impact on their conditions and lives."
Of course. Take it out on the victims like bona fide barbarians contrary to any norm of civilized behaviour.

NoS said it best.
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:53 pm
I'm saying they [Hamas] are highly dishonorable.
They are the little kid on a playground who hits someone then runs to the teacher when they get slapped back.

Protip: if you don't want Gazans holding Israeli hostages killed, then don't take hostages in the first place.
Heracleum Persicum

You misunderstand what HP sayin

Was it worth killing 300 women and children, and causing 3 detainees being killed (one of them US citizen) to free 4 detainees ?

Zionist keeping 10s of 1000s Palestinian civilian as hostage, let them go and get back your detainees

It ain't so that Hamas does not know how to kill civilians, 7th October showed they know how .. this will lead to more 7/11s on even bigger scale ..

Stupidity of Zionist leading to killing civilians in big numbers becoming acceptable, NOW that cuts both way

Can't rejoice when massive Palestinian civilians are killed and complain if this happens to Zionist .. Palestinians can take big civilian losses , can Zionist take big civilian losses too ? NO

This had no strategic value, now Israeli media sayin this too .. Natanyahu thinking "when drowning, 5 feet under water or 500 feet under water is same"

The more Zionist kill Pali civilians, the bigger price they will pay exiting this rubbish, unfortunately

NapLajoieonSteroids

If that number is even accurate.

Even before this conflagration, the exaggeration of death tolls and media manipulation with sympathizers (we know the basics of how this stuff is laundered through the press; and it's not a religious solidarity thing.)

I remember being very young and reading detailed descriptions of how photographers and journalists from Time Magazine set up fake shots of atrocities-- and this was during relatively peaceful times, pre-2006 and the so called Second Intifada.

"The Jews are liars too!" Which however true just makes the amount of lying from the Palestinian contingency only more staggering.

Again and again, it should always been repeated, we've seen this play before with the Irish. Exact same song and dance between criminal gangs and socialist networking. Even the IRA and various orangemen groups weren't so barbaric as to parade raped women through the streets like trophies; they had enough shame to keep that out of the political platform.

----------

"It cuts both ways"

As if any moral high ground is going to be claimed. It's delusional.
Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:59 am

Even before this conflagration, the exaggeration of death tolls and media manipulation with sympathizers (we know the basics of how this stuff is laundered through the press; and it's not a religious solidarity thing.)

I remember being very young and reading detailed descriptions of how photographers and journalists from Time Magazine set up fake shots of atrocities-- and this was during relatively peaceful times, pre-2006 and the so called Second Intifada.

"The Jews are liars too!" Which however true just makes the amount of lying from the Palestinian contingency only more staggering.

Again and again, it should always been repeated, we've seen this play before with the Irish. Exact same song and dance between criminal gangs and socialist networking. Even the IRA and various orangemen groups weren't so barbaric as to parade raped women through the streets like trophies; they had enough shame to keep that out of the political platform.

Would it make any difference if not 300 but 100 civilians and 3 detainees had been killed freeing 4 detainees ? or even 50

Yes, this big propaganda war, but the ballpark pretty much clear

Zionist mindset, best explained by Sharon in clip I posted, is "we don't care how world thinks or how many others die as long as we alive" .. that will lead to reciprocate BANG, which unfortunately now becoming mainstream.

"It cuts both ways"

NS , HP sayin and sayin, but seems nobody engaging what HP sayin

Heart of the matter in future peaceful living by nations is common "Morality".

There no such thing in Western literature and philosophers as "morality" .. Western Philosophers, Goethe , Schiller, Lessing, Hegel, even Plato did not mention even once "morality", what is good and bad, evil and good

Without morality we no humans but part of animals .. Western NOTION seems is "what is good for me is the right one", that is central to Trump, aDolf, Natanyahu, Churchill, Hideki Tojo and Belgian King Leopold II

All, pretty much 100% of Persian literature and philosophers writings are about "Morality" , what is good or bad .

As Zoroasterians say “Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds”

West, coming out of "Dark Ages" took the wrong approach .. Greek Democracy so much praised and used as model was no democracy, it was democracy among elite (what they called citizens), rest of population (slaves) had no rights whatsoever. West pretty much still at that.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

A retreat into whiny whataboutism.

There's irony in you invoking Zoroastrianism which has been severely persecuted in post-Shah Iran.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Well, HP, I'm afraid you drew the red line in the sand. To claim that nobody engages you is another delusional twist. You have been fairly engaged many times here by many, even by Cyrus III himself. :P Who long ago saw your type of mind is opposite of wise Persian Moral Mensch tradition.

You have proven unable to engage in any meaningful dialogue: you can change the subject, are quite able to move goal posts and your specialty: go off a complete tangent.

A: "Circles are not squares."

HP: "Times changed now, math no longer important. Real issue is, purple can only be made by compromise between red and blue, mixed by certified local painter who paid a fair price, a receipt with stamp from wise old Persian men!"

A: "What I said about circles and squares is true anywhere anytime. Is different subject."

HP: "It is different subject true, but not important. Milk from cows not same taste as onions grown on stolen land."
Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:13 am

Would it make any difference if not 300 but 100 civilians and 3 detainees had been killed freeing 4 detainees ? or even 50

Yes, this big propaganda war, but the ballpark pretty much clear

Zionist mindset, best explained by Sharon in clip I posted, is "we don't care how world thinks or how many others die as long as we alive" .. that will lead to reciprocate BANG, which unfortunately now becoming mainstream.

"It cuts both ways"

NS , HP sayin and sayin, but seems nobody engaging what HP sayin

Heart of the matter in future peaceful living by nations is common "Morality".

There no such thing in Western literature and philosophers as "morality" .. Western Philosophers, Goethe , Schiller, Lessing, Hegel, even Plato did not mention even once "morality", what is good and bad, evil and good

Without morality we no humans but part of animals .. Western NOTION seems is "what is good for me is the right one", that is central to Trump, aDolf, Natanyahu, Churchill, Hideki Tojo and Belgian King Leopold II

All, pretty much 100% of Persian literature and philosophers writings are about "Morality" , what is good or bad .

As Zoroasterians say “Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds”

West, coming out of "Dark Ages" took the wrong approach .. Greek Democracy so much praised and used as model was no democracy, it was democracy among elite (what they called citizens), rest of population (slaves) had no rights whatsoever. West pretty much still at that.

Typhoon wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:29 pm
A retreat into whiny whataboutism.

There's irony in you invoking Zoroastrianism which has been severely persecuted in post-Shah Iran.

Christians, Jews and Zoroastrianism are very much respected and happy in Iran .. they have a "reserved" member of parliament in Iranian parliament .. there many western BS anti Iran propaganda, don't fall into that rubbish

And.. as Atheist, I do not defend religious institutions .. but , to be faire, Mull*hs very tolerant in religion than Trump/evangelicals in US and now in Holland and Europe ..

But my post was much more than that .. it is much deeper .. what Hp sayin is Western civilization not cater to "Morality" .. Western Morality is "what is good for me is the right one", that is central to Trump, aDolf, Natanyahu, Churchill, Hideki Tojo and Belgian King Leopold II

Japan should decouple from West ..

Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:50 pm Well, HP, I'm afraid you drew the red line in the sand. To claim that nobody engages you is another delusional twist. You have been fairly engaged many times here by many, even by Cyrus III himself. :P Who long ago saw your type of mind is opposite of wise Persian Moral Mensch tradition.

You have proven unable to engage in any meaningful dialogue: you can change the subject, are quite able to move goal posts and your specialty: go off a complete tangent.

A: "Circles are not squares."

HP: "Times changed now, math no longer important. Real issue is, purple can only be made by compromise between red and blue, mixed by certified local painter who paid a fair price, a receipt with stamp from wise old Persian men!"

A: "What I said about circles and squares is true anywhere anytime. Is different subject."

HP: "It is different subject true, but not important. Milk from cows not same taste as onions grown on stolen land."

Parodite , pls look at the above post and educate how HP should be more engage in any meaningful dialogue

What is still unclear ?

Question is, Perodite, where is the "MORALITY" in Western European history since coming out of Dark Ages 10th century

Pls bring a sample.

Was what Christians did in Africa or wiping out Indigini in Americas and oceania and WW2 and now in Western Asia, in Abu Gharib or Afghanistan, where was the Morality of all that ? ?

Did Schiller or Goethe or Hegel mention Morality ? if they did, pls say .. or Western philosopher ? name one

What is so difficult to understand ?