POTUS Election 2024 | Here we go again . . .

Nonc Hilaire

Re: Biden 'no longer has mental acuity,' says Bill Ackman blaming Jill Biden who enjoys the 'feeling of power'

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Trump continues to be slowly installed as the first recognized American monarch. The process will continue to be projected in the media as a normal election as long as possible.

Martial law will be required to remove the remaining Davosian communists.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Re: Biden 'no longer has mental acuity,' says Bill Ackman blaming Jill Biden who enjoys the 'feeling of power'

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:06 pm Trump continues to be slowly installed as the first recognized American monarch. The process will continue to be projected in the media as a normal election as long as possible.

Martial law will be required to remove the remaining Davosian communists.
Right. Today's talking point is "Sharp as a tack"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kKUye23KBQ

Yesterday's talking point "Republican Rats"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOehp57kKSI

Last Election talking points "Russia disinformation"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKCkeCXIHTc

Pandemic Talking points "Nobody is safe"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI3yU5Z2adI
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Re: POTUS Election 2024 | Here we go again . . .

Post by Typhoon »

“Joe Biden is the walking embodiment of the exhausted American Establishment.
More and more people have simply lost their faith in our Ruling Class.
You could scarcely have a more potent symbol of its impotence.”

~ Rod Dreher
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Reminds one of
"Who are you going to believe, me, or your lying eyes?”

~ Groucho Marx
Apocryphal. After he was caught by his wife in bed with another woman.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Trump has selected J. D. Vance, the junior senator from Ohio [R] as his running mate.

I suppose it makes sense to select someone from the "Rust Belt".
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:11 am Trump has selected J. D. Vance, the junior senator from Ohio [R] as his running mate.

I suppose it makes sense to select someone from the "Rust Belt".
JD Vance's character, which is as reputable as it gets for a politician, is probably more the reason for his selection. Typically Trump would have selected Nikki Haley or Ron Desantis. Though given that Desantis and trump are residence of the same state I would think that would not be legal.

The movie Hillbilly Elegy is an autobiography of Vance's life through law school. It was free to watch on Youtube a while back. But I don't see the official version now. It is pretty good. Vance had a difficult and poor childhood.
Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAtJpQa22e0
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Trump has been selected to convert America from The United States of America, Inc. to The New Republic.

Trump is the only true presidential candidate, and has been the only true candidate since 2016. The election is a mere formality with abysmal energy.

It appears Vance’s role is to goad the opposition. Trump needs a strong opponent. Calm, rational discourse is his bete noir.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:21 pm Trump has been selected to convert America from The United States of America, Inc. to The New Republic.

Trump is the only true presidential candidate, and has been the only true candidate since 2016. The election is a mere formality with abysmal energy.

It appears Vance’s role is to goad the opposition. Trump needs a strong opponent. Calm, rational discourse is his bete noir.
If I had a TikTok account....

NapLajoieonSteroids

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:55 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:21 pm Trump has been selected to convert America from The United States of America, Inc. to The New Republic.

Well, English is not my first language, but should that not be "Missed him, missed him. Now you have to kiss him"?

Or colloquially, "Missed him. Missed him. Now you gotta kiss him".

If I have a US$ for every meme that I've rejected posting due to poor grammar . . .
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:47 am
Considering the state of education and crime among suave dazzling urbanites living in the inner environs of large US cities,
it's an ongoing mystery to me why the NAACP does not hold the US Democrat's feet to the fire.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Missed me…” is a variation of a classic children’s taunt.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:27 am
Doc wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:55 pm

Well, English is not my first language, but should that not be "Missed him, missed him. Now you have to kiss him"?

Or colloquially, "Missed him. Missed him. Now you gotta kiss him".

If I have a US$ for every meme that I've rejected posting due to poor grammar . . .
The poor grammar in memes is often intentional. "got to vs gotta" was a mistake made in haste. My gammar, rest her sole, had nothing to do with it. :P
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc

Post by Doc »

BYE BYE BYEDEN
NapLajoieonSteroids

So no actual public speech saying that he's dropping out of the race. Just a letter, not sent by him (and maybe not even signed by him) ; then his schedule is cleared for at least the next week.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:01 am So no actual public speech saying that he's dropping out of the race. Just a letter, not sent by him (and maybe not even signed by him) ; then his schedule is cleared for at least the next week.
Yeah I was thinking along the same lines. I bet his resignation speech is pre-recorded. Getting into 25th amendment territory at an extremely dangerous time in the world.
NapLajoieonSteroids

What shall be done when they are actively scrubbing the internet and media of stories to protect Kamala Harris from any criticism whatsoever?

Typing that out reads like the words of a loon, but how else would one explain the number of historical revisions taking place?
NapLajoieonSteroids

NapLajoieonSteroids

Speak your devotion to a politician
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:04 am What shall be done when they are actively scrubbing the internet and media of stories to protect Kamala Harris from any criticism whatsoever?

Typing that out reads like the words of a loon, but how else would one explain the number of historical revisions taking place?
Everything is backed up. USA, Inc. has been trying to claim Harris was not appointed Border Czar. Axios claimed this never happened, but was debunked by their own previous report.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:33 pm
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:04 am What shall be done when they are actively scrubbing the internet and media of stories to protect Kamala Harris from any criticism whatsoever?

Everything is backed up. USA, Inc. has been trying to claim Harris was not appointed Border Czar. Axios claimed this never happened, but was debunked by their own previous report.
What previous report? Harris was also rated by a leftist group as being the most liberal member of congress. But somehow that disappeared.

What the Democrats are trying to do is put a new shiny frame around Kamala's record to get people to tune out before that record gets in front of too many people.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:34 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:33 pm

What previous report? Harris was also rated by a leftist group as being the most liberal member of congress. But somehow that disappeared.

What the Democrats are trying to do is put a new shiny frame around Kamala's record to get people to tune out before that record gets in front of too many people.
It’s an act for people who still believe in elections. It is obvious Trump was selected to run the United States and has no opposition. Davos has lost and the City has won.

Trump will spar with Harris and then Hillary just like he did with DeSantis. He can’t just walk into Mordor. He has to fight something!

People need the security of a pretend election so they don’t have to face the fact that democracy has always been a lie.

Teresa of Ávila