Israel

Ibrahim

Re: Israel Thread

Post by Ibrahim »

Doc wrote:
Think of it this way. If Iron Dome had not worked Israel would now be occupying Gaza. :roll:
Indeed, it is very disappointing for Hamas, as an Israeli occupation of Gaza would have served their interests better.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Think of it this way. If Iron Dome had not worked Israel would now be occupying Gaza. :roll:
Indeed, it is very disappointing for Hamas, as an Israeli occupation of Gaza would have served their interests better.
Probably. As it is the Israelis seem to have won over quite a few outside of the Arab world. An occupation would certainly have created great photo ops for Hamas.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Probably. As it is the Israelis seem to have won over quite a few outside of the Arab world. An occupation would certainly have created great photo ops for Hamas.
Most of the polling/reaction I saw was anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian, excluding the US. Either way, the recent purge of the Israeli cabinet indicates that Yahu is gearing up for Iran, and this was a sideshow for him.

I explained previously in the thread how any and all violent conflict ultimately benefits Hamas, despite the damage done to average Palestinians.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Most of the polling/reaction I saw was anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian, excluding the US. Either way, the recent purge of the Israeli cabinet indicates that Yahu is gearing up for Iran, and this was a sideshow for him.
You are probably right about Europe. I see that a Hungarian Politician is saying that all Jew and Gypsies should be registered with the government there.
I explained previously in the thread how any and all violent conflict ultimately benefits Hamas, despite the damage done to average Palestinians.
That depends on how long Palestinians want to hold on to the idea of getting revenge I suppose.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
You are probably right about Europe. I see that a Hungarian Politician is saying that all Jew and Gypsies should be registered with the government there.
European treatment of the Romani and Jews has historically be quite similar, and in both cases abysmal. Marginal old-school racists looking to relive the past aside, large segments of the mainstream world population (Europe, naturally the Middle East, and surprisingly East Asia) seem to sympathize with the Palestinians more than the Israelis, which is not to say they want anyone registered or rounded up.

That depends on how long Palestinians want to hold on to the idea of getting revenge I suppose.
The issue for Palestinians is not revenge but simply the return to lands that were stolen from them by the Israelis. Whether this means sharing said land with Israelis as equals, or some kind of ethnic cleansing plan as groups like Hamas favor, will vary with the individual, but the basic motive is always the return of what was stolen.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
European treatment of the Romani and Jews has historically be quite similar, and in both cases abysmal. Marginal old-school racists looking to relive the past aside, large segments of the mainstream world population (Europe, naturally the Middle East, and surprisingly East Asia) seem to sympathize with the Palestinians more than the Israelis, which is not to say they want anyone registered or rounded up.

The issue for Palestinians is not revenge but simply the return to lands that were stolen from them by the Israelis. Whether this means sharing said land with Israelis as equals, or some kind of ethnic cleansing plan as groups like Hamas favor, will vary with the individual, but the basic motive is always the return of what was stolen.
I know a Palestinian. He made it very plain to me that he would rather see the land a radioactive waste than leaving things where they are now.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

IrrenDental Disease-A Cause Much Mortality in Chaos Monkeys.

Post by monster_gardener »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:

Thank you Very Much for your post, Ibrahim.
The issue for Palestinians is not revenge but simply the return to lands that were stolen from them by the Israelis.
Amazing..... But IrreDental ;) :twisted: Disease causes Much Mortality among Egotistical Chaos Monkeys & Killer Apes........

To be fair, Not just Palestinian Chaos Monkeys and Killer Apes

At the Moment I have in My Mind a photo of statue in Bolivia Bloviating ;) :twisted: about how they are going to regain Land Lost to Chile........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irredentism

But the Palestinian Position is a bit ironic coming from a culture meme notorious for Raiding, Robbery and Stealing ;) & Worse.......

Especially Piracy but also Rape, Protection Rackets, Religious Fanaticism. Honor Killing,.........

While some of the Palestinians themselves are notorious for being Proctologists who do literally Red Hot Anal Endoscopy on their fellow Pali "Pals" :twisted: *

The Muslim position is that once land has come under Muslim control, it should NEVER be controlled by Infidel like Uz again........

Makes one wonder if Muslims should EVER be allowed to move to non Muslim lands or buy land there even on an absentee basis.......

Could become a casus belli......

*Ask the FATAH Boyz about how FATAL the HamASS Pali Killer Ape Proctologists were for them after the HamAssers became the Top Pigs ;) in Gaza.....
The FATAH Boyz and probably Grrls... Found that their hated enemy the Israelis were more disposed to mercy and fled for refuge to them.......
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

U.S. Senators warn Palestinians could lose aid if UN status used against Israel at The Hague

well, folks, war crime files of Zionist is truck truck truck load

and

Americans are accomplice .. all those Pali woman and children, white phosphor on schools, all those bombs, and planes and choppers, all, MADE in USA

C U @ The Hague

monster_gardener

That Can Be Arranged..... Hopefully By Orion...

Doc wrote: I know a Palestinian. He made it very plain to me that he would rather see the land a radioactive waste than leaving things where they are now.
Thank you VERY MUCH for your post, Doc.
I know a Palestinian. He made it very plain to me that he would rather see the land a radioactive waste than leaving things where they are now.
That can be and probably is being arranged...... :roll:

But it doesn't have to be all bad........ ;)

If Orion Rockets were used to build the Jacob's Ladder Spaceport......... Let's say in the Negev.........
There would be some Release of Radioactivity but could Result in an Industrial Zone Region Rather than a total Wasteland.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Or ... pulsion%29

Sure you might not want live there long term but since you have moved to the Heavens ;) , you can commute from the Moon, Mars, Mercury, Many Asteroids, Moons of Jupiter & Saturn, Uranus & Neptune...... Maybe Further.....

Visit the Holy Places rather than just a bunch of holey places ;) :twisted: :roll:

And this is not just for Israel/Palestine......

We Uz should be doing it.... Do it somewhere with lots of Federal Land like in the Nevada desert........

Likewise the Russian Bears..... Siberia...

Heck, Siberia has been hit by a comet already... :shock:
Something that being Spacey in a Practical way ;) could help Prevent from happening again...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

Chinese Dragons......... Gobi Desert...... etc.........
monster_gardener

Red Hot HamAssed Proctology Procedures.........

Crocus sativus wrote:.

U.S. Senators warn Palestinians could lose aid if UN status used against Israel at The Hague

and

Americans are accomplice .. all those Pali woman and children, white phosphor on schools, all those bombs, and planes and choppers, all, MADE in USA

C U @ The Hague

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.

Not sure if being killed by white phosphor is worse than being killed by getting an involuntary red hot anal endoscopy from HamAss Proctologists........*

It may be.......

But I suspect not by an order of magnitude...........

Doubt that many sane Chaos Monkeys :lol: want to experience either.......

Fear of the Red Hot Proctology Procedure has been know to Promote strange behavior by Palestinians......

Makes them want to flee to Israel in the hopes that they will be allow to go to the West Bank.....

*Getting a red hot pipe shoved up your rear end.........
Doc

Post by Doc »

and

C U @ The Hague
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinia ... _on_Israel
In 2012, Israel's capital Jerusalem and commercial center Tel Aviv were targeted with locally made "M-75" and Iranian Fajr-5 rockets respectively.[8] A few projectiles have contained white phosphorus.[9][9][10][10][11][12][13][14][15]
Where do you suppose that White Phosphorus was made? :roll:
Crocus sativus

Re: Red Hot HamAssed Proctology Procedures.........

Post by Crocus sativus »

monster_gardener wrote:

and

C U @ The Hague

Not sure if being killed by white phosphor is worse than being killed by getting an involuntary red hot anal endoscopy from HamAss Proctologists........*

It may be.......

Fear of the Red Hot Proctology Procedure has been know to Promote strange behavior by Palestinians......

Makes them want to flee to Israel in the hopes that they will be allow to go to the West Bank.....

*Getting a red hot pipe shoved up your rear end........

Monster, those Pali you talking of, they not state and they no deep pocket

but, you guys (Wall Street crooks and poor Joe the plumber), a State AND deep pocket .. so, put aside a few trillion of Dollars, IN GOLD, for crimes done against South Americans, Africans, Palestinians, Iranians, South East Asians and a few others

Those drones killing many woman and children for just one "suspect terrorist", well, that will be tested in The Hague, murdering Iranian scientist and boasting about it by US Senators (and wanting more of the same, all in uTube), shooting down Iranian Airliner, CIA coup against Mossadegh and CIA giving names of Iranian patriots 2B executed by Shah all will be in The Hague

sorry , 4got Pinochet .. poor Aliende

Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

Doc wrote:

and

C U @ The Hague
In 2012, Israel's capital Jerusalem and commercial center Tel Aviv were targeted with locally made "M-75" and Iranian Fajr-5 rockets respectively.[8] A few projectiles have contained white phosphorus.[9][9][10][10][11][12][13][14][15]

have not seen this being reported by AAA sources .. white phosphorus is chemical weapon and banned .. Iran not even used it against Iraq .. could be "false flag" ..

so, please provide AAA source , WSJ, NYT, CSM, Haaretz, NZZ, Spiegel

Doc

Post by Doc »

Crocus sativus wrote:
Doc wrote:

and

C U @ The Hague

have not seen this being reported by AAA sources .. white phosphorus is chemical weapon and banned .. Iran not even used it against Iraq .. could be "false flag" ..

Sure as soon as you provide one for the Israelis getting White Phosphorus from the US.
monster_gardener

Republic Red Hot HamAssed Pali Proctologists/Gaza Strippers.

Crocus sativus wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

and

C U @ The Hague

It may be.......

*Getting a red hot pipe shoved up your rear end........

Monster, those Pali you talking of, they not state and they no deep pocket

but, you guys (Wall Street crooks and poor Joe the plumber), a State AND deep pocket .. so, put aside a few trillion of Dollars, IN GOLD, for crimes done against South Americans, Africans, Palestinians, Iranians, South East Asians and a few others

Those drones killing many woman and children for just one "suspect terrorist", well, that will be tested in The Hague, murdering Iranian scientist and boasting about it by US Senators (and wanting more of the same, all in uTube), shooting down Iranian Airliner, CIA coup against Mossadegh and CIA giving names of Iranian patriots 2B executed by Shah all will be in The Hague

sorry , 4got Pinochet .. poor Aliende

Thank you Very Much for your Post, Azari.
those Pali you talking of, they not state
Really????.....

Maybe not recognized by Uz yet ........
"I, President Choom Hog the Son of a Bitch Eater Obama do hereby Recognize the Republic of Red Hot HamAssed Proctologist Palestinians :twisted: :evil: & Gaza Strippers"*.. ;) :twisted: :lol: :roll:
IMVHO They are a de facto State already......

But weren't you touting how much these Killer Chaos Monkeys deserve have Palestine as their nation Perhaps under Persian Hegemony???

And how well they conducted war against the Israel Chaos Monkeys who were Merciful enough to take in Palis fleeing the HamAss Proctologists and send them on to the West Bank...

and they no deep pocket
I'm not so sure about that......

Know that they are getting Uz money through UNRWA :roll: ........

Understand that Iran is sending them support too......

And best of all didn't that Qatar Oil Sheik Drop some Dough/Cash on them recently...........

Funny that Oil Sheik Chaos Monkey working with Persian Paladins..... ;) **

Sounds like UNRWA, Iran & Qatar may be responsible for Pali Proctology and other atrocities........

*Nothing against Strippers ;) but those Pali Proctologists ar BAD ASS! :twisted: :evil:

**Who are also Chaos Monkeys as am I :lol: :roll:
Last edited by monster_gardener on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

Doc wrote:
Crocus sativus wrote:
Doc wrote:

and

C U @ The Hague

Sure as soon as you provide one for the Israelis getting White Phosphorus from the US.

where did I say Israeli got White Phosphorus from US ? ?

did not say that

what I said is all those hardware and bombs and choppers and planes and and and, all those claster bombs on Lebanese farms killing children have "Made in USA" mark on them .. pls get your fact correct B4 distorting them :lol:

Ashkenazi, Israeli (I think head of military) General, said, and I posted Haaretz article here, that, pretty much all Israeli military force budget is paid by America .. posted here in Israel thread (have a look) .. meaning .. all those crimes inflicted by Zionist on their neighbors, is, bankrolled by America .. a good case for The Hague

Doc

Post by Doc »

Crocus sativus wrote:
Doc wrote:
Crocus sativus wrote:
Doc wrote:

and

C U @ The Hague

did not say that

what I said is all those hardware and bombs and choppers and planes and and and, all those claster bombs on Lebanese farms killing children have "Made in USA" mark on them .. pls get your fact correct B4 distorting them :lol:

Ashkenazi, Israeli (I think head of military) General, said, and I posted Haaretz article here, that, pretty much all Israeli military force budget is paid by America .. posted here in Israel thread (have a look) .. meaning .. all those crimes inflicted by Zionist on their neighbors, is, bankrolled by America .. a good case for The Hague

Any fair reading of what you said must conclude that you said exactly what you are now saying you did not say. Specifically you started of with
Americans are accomplice
in the middle you mention several thing including White Phosphorus then ended with ALL MADE IN USA

That reads no other way than exactly how I am taking it. You did not say that YOU simply wrote it wrong You claim it is my fault for reading exactly what you said. So perhaps it can be concluded that you simply made up the part about White Phosphorus and are now trying to hide your less than truthful spin.
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

Doc wrote:
Crocus sativus wrote:
Doc wrote:
Crocus sativus wrote:
Doc wrote:

and

C U @ The Hague

did not say that

Any fair reading of what you said must conclude that you said exactly what you are now saying you did not say. Specifically you started of with
Americans are accomplice
in the middle you mention several thing including White Phosphorus then ended with ALL MADE IN USA

That read no other way than how I am taking it.

White Phosphorus itself low tech, anybody can produce .. but , the means of dropping that stuff on Gaza school children (now public knowledge, lots of Pics in internet and articles, in fact Israeli did not even deny arguing it was legit), by American fighter jets and choppers and missiles is what makes America accomplice in the crime

How can a great nation like America, that all enslaved nations were looking for help, bankroll Zionists, is beyond comprehension, shows only how destructive Zionist can be, made America from most loved to most hated Nation in less than a generation

AND

DOC

we have not debated each other, you might not know Azari

I do not post or say ANYTHING, that will not stick 1000% .. I back what I say with AAA sources because I check everything by different source B4 posting

and

here no mudslinging, but fact debating, even if those facts hurt

so, respectfully, DOC, check your facts first

Doc

Post by Doc »

Crocus sativus wrote:
Doc wrote:
Crocus sativus wrote:
C U @ The Hague
I have not seen this being reported by AAA sources .. white phosphorus is chemical weapon and banned .. Iran not even used it against Iraq .. could be "false flag" ..

did not say that

Americans are accomplice

That read no other way than how I am taking it.

White Phosphorus itself low tech, anybody can produce .. but , the means of dropping that stuff on Gaza school children (now public knowledge, lots of Pics in internet and articles, in fact Israeli did not even deny arguing it was legit), by American fighter jets and choppers and missiles is what makes America accomplice in the crime

How can a great nation like America, that all enslaved nations were looking for help, bankroll Zionists, is beyond comprehension, shows only how destructive Zionist can be, made America from most loved to most hated Nation in less than a generation

AND

DOC

we have not debated each other, you might not know Azari

I do not post or say ANYTHING, that will not stick 1000% .. I back what I say with AAA sources because I check everything by different source B4 posting

and

here no mudslinging, but fact debating, even if those facts hurt

so, respectfully, DOC, check your facts first.
How about checking what it was you wrote exactly. If you can't even get that right then how much credibility do you imagine you have? Let me guess you were in the cast of Monty Python's flying Circus and this is just part of your Schtick?

You write something down plain as day then when I read exactly what you wrote it all me fault. Then claim I am mud slinging and you are debating the "Facts"

:lol:
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

Doc wrote:.

Let me guess you were in the cast of Monty Python's flying Circus and this is just part of your Schtick ?

OK, DOC, makes sense

BTW, Palestine Wins Status of State in Vote by U.N. Assembly

More than 130 countries voted to grant Palestine recognition as a nonmember observer state, in a stinging defeat for Israel and the United States ..

NYT

Hague, here we come

Last edited by Crocus sativus on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

Rhubarb , relaaaaax :)

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

In light of UN recognition of Palestinian statehood today, I again submit that the name of this useful thread be changed to "The Israel/Palestine thread."
monster_gardener

One Thread Solution..........

Ibrahim wrote:In light of UN recognition of Palestinian statehood today, I again submit that the name of this useful thread be changed to "The Israel/Palestine thread."
Thank you for your post, Ibrahim.

So I take it that you favor a "One Thread Solution" ;)

HAL9000/Turkish Jew may find that "very interesting" :twisted: :lol:
Crocus sativus

Re: One Thread Solution..........

Post by Crocus sativus »

monster_gardener wrote:.
Ibrahim wrote:.

In light of UN recognition of Palestinian statehood today, I again submit that the name of this useful thread be changed to "The Israel/Palestine thread."

things will end up like Switzerland .. 2 cantons .. Pali + Hebrew tribe .. European & Russian converts can visit as tourist

monster_gardener

Can Tongs Sometimes Fight Till they are Holey Even if Swiss?

Crocus sativus wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:.
Ibrahim wrote:.

things will end up like Switzerland .. 2 cantons .. Pali + Hebrew tribe .. European & Russian converts can visit as tourist

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.

IIRC Swiss History, the Cantons sometimes fought each other.......

Sometimes for Religious Reasons......