NYC subway push death

Heracleum Persicum

NYC subway push death

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

" (She) said in sum and substance :
'I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I've been beating them up,' "

Sen, of Queens, owned a shop called New Amsterdam Copies and was a graphic designer for posters, said Ar Suman, Sen's roommate.

In early December, Ki-Suck Han, 58, was shoved onto the tracks in a Times Square station as a train approached.

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Technical Solutions Possible Re: NYC subway push death

Post by monster_gardener »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

" (She) said in sum and substance :
'I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I've been beating them up,' "

Sen, of Queens, owned a shop called New Amsterdam Copies and was a graphic designer for posters, said Ar Suman, Sen's roommate.

In early December, Ki-Suck Han, 58, was shoved onto the tracks in a Times Square station as a train approached.

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.

Think we have a problem here.......

Maybe Copy Cats or rather Copy Monkeys..

Wondering if it is possible to put up some sort of safety railing/netting.........

Even if it means major inconvenience......*

IMHO it is often easier to find a technical solution than change Chaos Monkey hearts & minds.........

Just like it may be easier to save Chaos Monkeydom/Humanity by moving to separate well separated habitats in Outer Space rather than find a way to get along here on Earth..

*Calling Tinker for comment....... Boots on Ground in NYC.................
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Heracleum Persicum

Re: NYC subway push death

No, Monster

Now, in America, Muslims are the Jews .. and .. throw in the (poor) Hindustani

Hitler was playing on "widespread" German (and Polish and French and and and) sentiment against Jews .. the anti Jewish sentiment was general & widespread, Adolf just took advantage of it, "fanning it"

Similar thing happening now in America .. orchestrated by an alliances of Zionist (to usurp ME land, changing the subject to hate Islam), neocons (ex communist) and Oil mafia

anything else just whitewashing the reality and fact on the ground

Juggernaut Nihilism

Post by Juggernaut Nihilism »

In a nation of 310 million, there are always going to be a few crazy douchebags that hate Group X. Somewhere tomorrow, a Muslim will get harassed by a yokel, a white kid will get bullied by an angry minority, a homosexual will get beaten up... even Hinus and Buddhists will have enemies somewhere. In Hitlers Germany, killing a jew didnt make the news. Here, some psycho pushing a muslim onto the tracks goes viral. Distrust of muslims might be mainstream, but violence against them is not.
"The fundamental rule of political analysis from the point of psychology is, follow the sacredness, and around it is a ring of motivated ignorance."
Heracleum Persicum

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:.
Distrust of muslims might be mainstream, but violence against them is not.

with Americans armed to the teeth, "Distrust of Muslims might be mainstream" deadly threat

question is, WHY the "distrust" ? ?

what have Muslims done to America ? ?

if anything, Muslims have to be mad of west and Christians, and, not other-way round

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:In a nation of 310 million, there are always going to be a few crazy douchebags that hate Group X. Somewhere tomorrow, a Muslim will get harassed by a yokel, a white kid will get bullied by an angry minority, a homosexual will get beaten up... even Hinus and Buddhists will have enemies somewhere. In Hitlers Germany, killing a jew didnt make the news. Here, some psycho pushing a muslim onto the tracks goes viral.

Yes, goes viral

but

has anybody said anything ? ?

did Bloomberg say anything except "generic" routine stuff .. did Guliani or President say anything .. or McCain or Lieberman ? ?

NO

well, JN, if a Muslim had pushed a Jewish into the coming train and had said she hates the Jewish people, now, president Obama would be on TV and Bloomberg and Lieberman and and and

but, in this case, the clip went viral on uTube, that's all

All leaders of America, community leaders, should be on TV condemning this hate crime .. Non, did (so far)

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:In a nation of 310 million, there are always going to be a few crazy douchebags that hate Group X. Somewhere tomorrow, a Muslim will get harassed by a yokel, a white kid will get bullied by an angry minority, a homosexual will get beaten up... even Hinus and Buddhists will have enemies somewhere. In Hitlers Germany, killing a jew didnt make the news. Here, some psycho pushing a muslim onto the tracks goes viral. Distrust of muslims might be mainstream, but violence against them is not.
Quite right.

Equating what was government policy once in Germany with the actions of a deranged individual is almost too silly to comment on.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:
Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:In a nation of 310 million, there are always going to be a few crazy douchebags that hate Group X. Somewhere tomorrow, a Muslim will get harassed by a yokel, a white kid will get bullied by an angry minority, a homosexual will get beaten up... even Hinus and Buddhists will have enemies somewhere. In Hitlers Germany, killing a jew didnt make the news. Here, some psycho pushing a muslim onto the tracks goes viral. Distrust of muslims might be mainstream, but violence against them is not.
Quite right.

Equating what was government policy once in Germany with the actions of a deranged individual is almost too silly to comment on.

It is now western governements official policy to badmouth the Muslims and call them terrorist (can post many clips, many, by American and European officials, Spanish, French, etc) .. Islamicism lavender is the moto (so Harper) .. consider that Haper (common kowledge) believes in RUPTOR

K_oOKxkFhwE

That POS Guliani has thrown all things in book towards Muslims

Colonel, I know German history day by day .. I did my school, high school and university in German countries, I know personally many actors of that time, many teachers and professors were high ranking German officers, some back from Siberian prisons .. I know Germany history of 1850 -1950 day by day .. Hitler too, at the beginning, started badmouthing the Jews, next, he said they should sell everything and leave, next, he said leave everything and leave, and all the rest

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juggernaut Nihilism

Heracleum Persicum wrote: question is, WHY the "distrust" ? ?

They are distrusted because a muslim commits the equivalent of a Sandy Hook elementary massacre on a weekly basis. You will retort that western nations kill more people through acts of war, but such acts, committed by democratic states, have been legitimated in the modern world order, even when misguided, while even the most reasonable act of aggression by a religious dictator is rightly considered a 1000 year old barbaric relic (let alone targeting school buses for suicide bombing). Also, please note that, in the west, when someone kills a muslim, we don't hold parades and celebrate in the streets.
"The fundamental rule of political analysis from the point of psychology is, follow the sacredness, and around it is a ring of motivated ignorance."
Heracleum Persicum

They are distrusted because a muslim commits the equivalent of a Sandy Hook elementary massacre on a weekly basis. You will retort that western nations kill more people through acts of war, but such acts, committed by democratic states, have been legitimated in the modern world order, even when misguided, while even the most reasonable act of aggression by a religious dictator is rightly considered a 1000 year old barbaric relic (let alone targeting school buses for suicide bombing). Also, please note that, in the west, when someone kills a muslim, we don't hold parades and celebrate in the streets.

Those "commits the equivalent of a Sandy Hook elementary massacre on a weekly basis" are your allies and friends .. the Wahhabi and the sallafi .. they terrorizing the mainstream Muslims .. Morsi has pushed himself on Egyptians only with 20% of yes vote, backed by West and Israel, the so called "New Muslim Brotherhood" a CIA gang of crony

Muslims have been colonized by west, Christians, last 200 years, Muslims are in DEFENSIVE last 200 years

Pre Luther Christianity if not more vicious, 4sure not less, than Islam

West has sidelined Christianity, and, set on a vicious materialistic colonialism enslaving not only Muslim world but Africa, South America, South East Asia, India and and and

and

West, last 80 years, using communism as excuse, wiped out all freedom and liberal faction in Middle East that would adapt Islam to modernity, instead, West has sided with fanatic Muslim faction (which exists in Christianity too), wiping out the liberal faction for decades to come .. Now, west is replacing Secular leaders with Wahhabi CIA cronies making a bad name for Islam

Evil is west and not Islam .. was Hitler evil or Christianity in what happened in Europe ?

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

Well, clearly, we have to ban subway trains. How many minorities will be crushed by these fascist tools of death?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:

They are distrusted because a muslim commits the equivalent of a Sandy Hook elementary massacre on a weekly basis.
Perhaps. I don't keep count. However, this is not done to America on a weekly basis [9/11 was mostly dumb luck on the part of the perpetrators].

Americans kill far more Americans than does anyone else.

[Including suicide: recently more US soldiers have been dying through suicide than any enemy action.]
Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:You will retort that western nations kill more people through acts of war, but such acts, committed by democratic states, have been legitimated in the modern world order, even when misguided, while even the most reasonable act of aggression by a religious dictator is rightly considered a 1000 year old barbaric relic (let alone targeting school buses for suicide bombing). Also, please note that, in the west, when someone kills a muslim, we don't hold parades and celebrate in the streets.
Murder is murder. The pretext and rationalization is irrelevant.

Whatever the self-inflicted misery in the ME, of which there is no lack, the disproportionate involvement of the US in the region is more then sufficient motivation for many on the receiving end to dislike the US.

On the home front, the campaign of demonization and dehumanization of Muslims by large swaths of the US media [Spenglerman included] should give one pause.

If one replaced "muslim" by any other religious or ethnic group in these screeds, then it would be prosecuted as hate speech.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Farcus

Post by Farcus »

What are we to expect from generations exposed to heros pushing bad guys in front of trains at the Saturday Matinee?
Enki

Post by Enki »

Demon of Undoing wrote:Well, clearly, we have to ban subway trains. How many minorities will be crushed by these fascist tools of death?
I was coming to say the same. So instead I say we ban Asians.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
monster_gardener

Is there a way to stop or slow this with barriers?

Enki wrote:
Demon of Undoing wrote:Well, clearly, we have to ban subway trains. How many minorities will be crushed by these fascist tools of death?
I was coming to say the same. So instead I say we ban Asians.
Thank You Very Much for your post, Tinker.

Is there a feasible technical fix for this problem?

Any way to place barriers or netting to prevent or make this less likely and still operate the subways efficiently?

I imagine you use the subways occasionally as I have on the few occasions I have been to NYC......

Notably the first Muslim Attack on the World Trade Center........ The one with the truck bomb........

Almost went there but by G_d's Grace didn't......

But it has been quite a while since the last time.....
So instead I say we ban Asians.
One more reason for some of the younger members of the clan to move off planet as soon as it is possible.......
Juggernaut Nihilism

We should just give the environmentalists their way and ban people.
Enki

Post by Enki »

There is no fix.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
monster_gardener

Japanese Bullet Train of Thought - Re: NYC subway push death

Enki wrote:There is no fix.
Thank You VERY Much for your Reply, Tinker..........

Wondering how the Japanese handle this with their trains?.............

In the old days I remember reading about Japanese committing suicide by putting their heads over the tracks......

But I have not heard of that with the advent of the famous Bullet Trains despite there being such a press of people that AIUI there are paid employees who push people into the packed like sardines trains.

Soliciting comment from our esteemed host, Typhoon.

Seems we ought to be able to do this safer.......

This is trains on a track.......

Not riding rockets/bombs into Space.........
monster_gardener

For All Have Sinned and Come Short of the Glory of G_D......

Heracleum Persicum wrote:

Those "commits the equivalent of a Sandy Hook elementary massacre on a weekly basis" are your allies and friends .. the Wahhabi and the sallafi .. they terrorizing the mainstream Muslims .. Morsi has pushed himself on Egyptians only with 20% of yes vote, backed by West and Israel, the so called "New Muslim Brotherhood" a CIA gang of crony

Muslims have been colonized by west, Christians, last 200 years, Muslims are in DEFENSIVE last 200 years

Pre Luther Christianity if not more vicious, 4sure not less, than Islam

West has sidelined Christianity, and, set on a vicious materialistic colonialism enslaving not only Muslim world but Africa, South America, South East Asia, India and and and

and

West, last 80 years, using communism as excuse, wiped out all freedom and liberal faction in Middle East that would adapt Islam to modernity, instead, West has sided with fanatic Muslim faction (which exists in Christianity too), wiping out the liberal faction for decades to come .. Now, west is replacing Secular leaders with Wahhabi CIA cronies making a bad name for Islam

Evil is west and not Islam .. was Hitler evil or Christianity in what happened in Europe ?

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.
Muslims are in DEFENSIVE last 200 years
Thank G_d that they have been on the defensive.......

When traditional/Jihadi Muslims are not on the defensive, they act like the Robbing, Raiding, Raping Depraved Sinful Egotiistical Chaos Monkey Killer Apes that they are even though they think that they are "the Best of People". :evil: :roll:

And are out to conquer the world and put it under their evil control freak atrocity justifying religion........ :evil:

BTW...... 200 years is about when a pipsqueak newly formed Republic of North American Infidels gave North African Muslim Barbary Pirate Bullies a good beating..... ;) 8-) :lol:

And showed the Big Boy Euroz that it should be more than possible to break the backs of these evil Slaving Slime balls on a long term basis.....

Instead of Paying Protection Money to these Malignant Malicious Muslim Malefactors....

Which is exactly what happened.... :lol: 8-)
Evil is west and not Islam
Wrong...... :roll:

Both are composed of Gangs :wink: oops I mean States and Nations of Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkey Killer Apes....
"For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of G_d"
was Hitler evil
Yes.
Christianity in what happened in Europe ?
Sometimes it was.....
After the outbreak of World War II, which started with the invasion of his nation by Nazi Germany, Kolbe provided shelter to refugees from Greater Poland, including 2,000 Jews whom he hid from Nazi persecution in his friary in Niepokalanów.[15] On 17 February 1941, he was arrested by the German Gestapo and imprisoned in the Pawiak prison. On 28 May, he was transferred to Auschwitz as prisoner #16670.[16]

At the end of July 1941, three prisoners disappeared from the camp, prompting SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl Fritzsch, the deputy camp commander, to pick 10 men to be starved to death in an underground bunker in order to deter further escape attempts. When one of the selected men, Franciszek Gajowniczek, cried out, "My wife! My children!", Kolbe volunteered to take his place.[17]

In his prison cell, Kolbe celebrated Mass each day and sang hymns with the prisoners.[citation needed] He led the other condemned men in song and prayer and encouraged them by telling them they would soon be with Mary in Heaven. Each time the guards checked on him, he was standing or kneeling in the middle of the cell and looking calmly at those who entered. After two weeks of dehydration and starvation, only Kolbe remained alive. The guards wanted the bunker emptied and they gave Kolbe a lethal injection of carbolic acid. Some who were present at the injection say that he raised his left arm and calmly waited for the injection.[18] His remains were cremated on 15 August, the feast day of the Assumption of Mary.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian ... _Auschwitz

But many times it was not.............
monster_gardener

Muslim Hate Speech Screeds: Koran, Hadith, Figh...

Typhoon wrote:

They are distrusted because a muslim commits the equivalent of a Sandy Hook elementary massacre on a weekly basis.
Perhaps. I don't keep count. However, this is not done to America on a weekly basis [9/11 was mostly dumb luck on the part of the perpetrators].

Americans kill far more Americans than does anyone else.

[Including suicide: recently more US soldiers have been dying through suicide than any enemy action.]
Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:You will retort that western nations kill more people through acts of war, but such acts, committed by democratic states, have been legitimated in the modern world order, even when misguided, while even the most reasonable act of aggression by a religious dictator is rightly considered a 1000 year old barbaric relic (let alone targeting school buses for suicide bombing). Also, please note that, in the west, when someone kills a muslim, we don't hold parades and celebrate in the streets.
Murder is murder. The pretext and rationalization is irrelevant.

Whatever the self-inflicted misery in the ME, of which there is no lack, the disproportionate involvement of the US in the region is more then sufficient motivation for many on the receiving end to dislike the US.

On the home front, the campaign of demonization and dehumanization of Muslims by large swaths of the US media [Spenglerman included] should give one pause.

If one replaced "muslim" by any other religious or ethnic group in these screeds, then it would be prosecuted as hate speech.
Thank You Very Much for your post, Typhoon.
9/11 was mostly dumb luck on the part of the perpetrators].
IMVHO, Not so much..........

We Uz were stupid, lazy, and not vigilant.....

The perps were clever & diligent in their exploitation of that......
True.....

But it's not like they needed a reason to dislike Uz or other infidels.........
In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). Upon inquiring "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

Muslims are taught to hate & despise non-Muslims by the Islamic Hate Speech Screeds known as the Koran, Hadiths, Sunna and Fiqh.......

Should these Evil writings :twisted: be banned and those who Preach from them be Prosecuted?

And given the propensity of Muslim Jihadi Thugs to screech "Allah Akbar"* as loudly as possible when committing atrocities, for me that has become Hate speech of the Highest order that makes me want to reach for a weapon when I hear it.....

*"Allah is the Greatest/Biggest" __________________ (fill in the blank) ;) :twisted:
noddy

Post by noddy »

a mad latino woman killing a hindu for being a 911 muslim says something, im not quite sure what though.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Re: Japanese Bullet Train of Thought - Re: NYC subway push d

Post by Typhoon »

monster_gardener wrote:

In the old days I remember reading about Japanese committing suicide by putting their heads over the tracks......
People in Japan with issues are more likely to kill themselves than others.

The Chuo and Yamanote lines in Tokyo are still popular. There are occasional delays due to suicide.
monster_gardener wrote:But I have not heard of that with the advent of the famous Bullet Trains despite there being such a press of people that AIUI there are paid employees who push people into the packed like sardines trains.

People packing only occurs on the busiest lines during rush hour: Yamanote line in Tokyo, Midosuji line in Osaka, etc.

Not done on the Shinkansen [literally New Track Line: the bullet trains]

The Kyoto Tozai [East West] subway line solution:

Eadmx8sehy0

Not ubiquitous.

i think Singapore and Bangkok have similar installations to name a few. As does one of the subway lines in Tokyo.
monster_gardener

Re: Japanese Bullet Train of Thought - Re: NYC subway push d

Typhoon wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

The Chuo and Yamanote lines in Tokyo are still popular. There are occasional delays due to suicide.
monster_gardener wrote:But I have not heard of that with the advent of the famous Bullet Trains despite there being such a press of people that AIUI there are paid employees who push people into the packed like sardines trains.

People packing only occurs on the busiest lines during rush hour: Yamanote line in Tokyo, Midosuji line in Osaka, etc.

Not done on the Shinkansen [literally New Track Line: the bullet trains]

The Kyoto Tozai [East West] subway line solution:

Eadmx8sehy0

Not ubiquitous.

i think Singapore and Bangkok have similar installations to name a few. As does one of the subway lines in Tokyo.
Thank You VERY MUCH for your reply, Typhoon.

The Japanese solution looks good.......

Something worth spending money on either privately or if necessary publicly......

I would think that perhaps advertising could be placed on on the barriers and doors to defray the price.......
That is sad but as long as the person kills only himself or herself IMVHO much better than what we uz do too often......

Kill someone then kill ourselves or suicide by cop.........

Whatever theologians may say to the contrary.........
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:In a nation of 310 million, there are always going to be a few crazy douchebags that hate Group X. Somewhere tomorrow, a Muslim will get harassed by a yokel, a white kid will get bullied by an angry minority, a homosexual will get beaten up... even Hinus and Buddhists will have enemies somewhere. In Hitlers Germany, killing a jew didnt make the news. Here, some psycho pushing a Muslim onto the tracks goes viral. Distrust of Muslims might be mainstream, but violence against them is not.

They are linked, however. A climate of hated and propaganda makes the isolated violent actions more likely and more acceptable. Mass killers like Breivik, or the Sikh Temple shooter, surrounded themselves with propaganda to ramp themselves up for their murder sprees. Talking about why group X should be discriminated against facilitates those prospective criminals who want to act out that agenda.

Though in this specific case the woman in question seems literally insane. I'm speaking generally, and passive propaganda directly contributes to violent acts.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

They are distrusted because a Muslim commits the equivalent of a Sandy Hook elementary massacre on a weekly basis. You will retort that western nations kill more people through acts of war, but such acts, committed by democratic states, have been legitimated in the modern world order
Amusing justification for the murder of civilians. "Its different when we do it, because I pay for and directly support this kind of murder, so it has to be ok. Otherwise I would look/feel bad."

I also note that, aside from supporting murder when conducted by paid and uniformed murderers, you also support general prejudice against all Muslims (though this is not exactly surprising). It seems as though if the woman in question was wearing a US military uniform, and the brown person she mistook for a Muslim actually was a Muslim, this would have been totally legitimate.

Also, please note that, in the west, when someone kills a Muslim, we don't hold parades and celebrate in the streets.
Well, Georgetown students do. Besides you give your soldiers medals, commendations, promotions, parades, you pay them, and you call them heroes. You don't just materially support their actions, you celebrate them, even though their record of torture and civilian murder is well established, and their decades-long wars against third-world nations using the most advanced technology in existence have been failures. So it narrows down what you could actually be celebrating.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Or put those automated walls on the platforms that make being pushed onto the tracks impossible. I saw them in Seoul, Col Sun linked pics of them in Singapore. Why not NYC?

A train platform has uses other than murder, they just need a few more safety features.