Iran

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Ropy Aircraft Engines & Moon Bases......

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

monster_gardener wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Endovelico wrote:The new Iranian Qaher 313 airplane:

u6sYBKk3SxY

How good will it be ?...
Doubts of viability of aircraft

There is going to be a fair bit of skepticism until more evidence of flight and performance capabilities are revealed.

Probably the PLANE shown was a "Model" and not the real plane .. that is customary in military aviation in introducing "classified" new planes .. the real plane would not be shown because experts can extrapolate the capabilities of the plane by looking at it .. but, it does not mean the real thing does not exist .. Zionist saying this and that juts PR and rubbish

IMHO, key would be the Jet Engines .. it would not surprise me Iran being able to built a first generation fighter jet .. but, I would be surprised if Iran could have built the powerful Jet Engines too .. meaning, the engines must have been provided by a foreign power, probably Russian .. if so, it would mean Russians would have cooperated with Iran to built Qaher F 313, and if so, that would mean Qaher F 313 would be soon introduced in flight or even be delivered to friendly nations, Lebanon etc.

So far, the mad mullahs have not said anything that they could not deliver, in contrary .. the real Iranian military capability (and equipment) is never shown, should remain a surprise .. one thing is certain, if west or anybody could have been able to attack Iran, they would have done long ago .. they can not

Stay tuned

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.

the engines must have been provided by a foreign power, probably Russian .. if so, it would mean Russians would have cooperated with Iran to built Qaher F 313,
You may be right.........

And I would not be surprised..........

Of late, Russia seems to be willing to do almost ANYTHING for money..........

Including selling weapons to people who might still have a beef with them over grievances past.......

What was that saying Marx or Lenin said about capitalists and rope for hangings....

Could be that they figure having nukes means you don't have to worry about things like that...........

Until the other side has nukes............

We Uz do similar stupid stuff......

And worse.........

I suspect the Russian Bears at least got paid for their folly...........

AIUI Our Lazy Lying Son of a Bitch Eater President Obama plans to give F-16 & Tanks to Mo Bro Morsi of Egypt for free...........

Gonna pay for them with the aid Uz gives Egypt.........

Might be simpler to just give the money directly to the military manufacturers & their Uz workers...........

Or better to spend it on setting up a Moon Base.........

Question is, whether a REGIONAL "super power Iran" DOMINATING that space is in WORLD's, West's, American AND Russian long term (next 100 yrs) interest .. in final analysis that is the question

Convincing argument could be made that it is

Iran, last 35 year (and B4) has taken-in many hits from West (and Russia) .. but did act responsibly and has earned to be THE "regional" superpower .. nobody else in that space can .. neither Turkey, nor Pakistan, nor Egypt or KSA .. non of them have the critical mass (population, pool of leading edge scientist WORLDWIDE) of Persian Nations, civilizational background (AND track-record), numero uno "human" CULTURE Iran has

AND

don't make mistake .. that space needs a "regional superpower" .. it is in world's, western, American (even Chinese) interest that that space be "anchored" by a regional superpower .. that a given .. only Iran has what it takes to be that ANCHOR and nobody else

In that sense .. Russia acting wiser than America .. meaning Russia helping Iran to build an Iranian Jet-fighter is in Russian (and should be in American) long term interest

America & west know all the above .. but .. are prevented (by shortsighted Zionist and KSA alliance) to pay the price Iran demanding to forget the past American and western SINS towards Persian nations

a mistake ..

Time not on American & western side

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Persia Primarily a Partner or Profit Center for Russia......

Post by monster_gardener »

monster_gardener wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

u6sYBKk3SxY

How good will it be ?...

There is going to be a fair bit of skepticism until more evidence of flight and performance capabilities are revealed.

Probably the PLANE shown was a "Model" and not the real plane .. that is customary in military aviation in introducing "classified" new planes .. the real plane would not be shown because experts can extrapolate the capabilities of the plane by looking at it .. but, it does not mean the real thing does not exist .. Zionist saying this and that juts PR and rubbish

IMHO, key would be the Jet Engines .. it would not surprise me Iran being able to built a first generation fighter jet .. but, I would be surprised if Iran could have built the powerful Jet Engines too .. meaning, the engines must have been provided by a foreign power, probably Russian .. if so, it would mean Russians would have cooperated with Iran to built Qaher F 313, and if so, that would mean Qaher F 313 would be soon introduced in flight or even be delivered to friendly nations, Lebanon etc.

So far, the mad mullahs have not said anything that they could not deliver, in contrary .. the real Iranian military capability (and equipment) is never shown, should remain a surprise .. one thing is certain, if west or anybody could have been able to attack Iran, they would have done long ago .. they can not

Stay tuned

the engines must have been provided by a foreign power, probably Russian .. if so, it would mean Russians would have cooperated with Iran to built Qaher F 313,

Including selling weapons to people who might still have a beef with them over grievances past.......

What was that saying Marx or Lenin said about capitalists and rope for hangings....

Could be that they figure having nukes means you don't have to worry about things like that...........

And worse.........

AIUI Our Lazy Lying Son of a Bitch Eater President Obama plans to give F-16 & Tanks to Mo Bro Morsi of Egypt for free...........

Might be simpler to just give the money directly to the military manufacturers & their Uz workers...........

Question is, whether a REGIONAL "super power Iran" DOMINATING that space is in WORLD's, West's, American AND Russian long term (next 100 yrs) interest .. in final analysis that is the question

Iran, last 35 year (and B4) has taken-in many hits from West (and Russia) .. but did act responsibly and has earned to be THE "regional" superpower .. nobody else in that space can .. neither Turkey, nor Pakistan, nor Egypt or KSA .. non of them have the critical mass (population, pool of leading edge scientist WORLDWIDE) of Persian Nations, civilizational background (AND track-record), numero uno "human" CULTURE Iran has

AND

don't make mistake .. that space needs a "regional superpower" .. it is in world's, western, American (even Chinese) interest that that space be "anchored" by a regional superpower .. that a given .. only Iran has what it takes to be that ANCHOR and nobody else

In that sense .. Russia acting wiser than America .. meaning Russia helping Iran to build an Iranian Jet-fighter is in Russian (and should be in American) long term interest

America & west know all the above .. but .. are prevented (by shortsighted Zionist and KSA alliance) to pay the price Iran demanding to forget the past American and western SINS towards Persian nations

a mistake ..

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.........
Russia acting wiser than America
Of course it is ........

I'm pretty sure the Russians are getting paid.......... ;) :twisted: :lol: :roll:

If they are doing this........

I have some doubt that the Russians are thinking primarily of Iran as a regional stabilizer.....

Suspect Persia is viewed as a much more as a Prophet* :wink: oops I mean Profit Center for Russia....... ;)

Could be wrong..........

pay the price Iran demanding to forget the past American and western SINS towards Persian nations
We are all sinners......... At least I am sure I am........ :roll:

My orders are to forgive.......... I sometimes have trouble with that.......... ;) :twisted: :roll:

Working on it.......... Another reason I keep telling Persia to set up off world colonies........... Is in long term Persian interest...........

Forgetting becomes easier with each year I age........ ;) :roll:

Time not on World's side....... Especially Northern Hemisphere..........

Even if wins game of Nuclear Russian Roulette........

Mean Green Mother Nature has space rocks out there with our numbers on them.........

Just like she had for the Dinosaurs..........

Only we Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkeys are luckier than the Dumb Dinos.................

Get to take Science and Engineering Practical Exam...........

Get off Earth and Deflect & Use rather than Direct Meteors and human race wins.............

*Please don't get MADhi ;) at me.......
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Persia Primarily a Partner or Profit Center for Russia..

monster_gardener wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

u6sYBKk3SxY

How good will it be ?...

Stay tuned

And worse.........

AND

a mistake ..

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.........
Russia acting wiser than America
Of course it is ........

I'm pretty sure the Russians are getting paid.......... ;) :twisted: :lol: :roll:

If they are doing this........

I have some doubt that the Russians are thinking primarily of Iran as a regional stabilizer .....

Suspect Persia is viewed as a much more as a Prophet* :wink: oops I mean Profit Center for Russia....... ;)

Could be wrong..........

Look, Monster, Russia has natural resources making every Russians millionaires, no need of (POOR) Iranian nickel and dime

NO , Russia not in this for money

Yes, Russia doing this for "regional stabilizer"

Russian belly, all EX-Persian Muslim (crazy) folks .. all Caucasus, Daghestan, Tatarestan , Central Asia and and and

They all crazy (like a fox) - Afghanistan compared is a pick-nick

Russians can not control them (militarily) .. Iran can (no need of military)

A good sample was Afghanistan .. Russia could not handle it, neither you could nor NATO .. but , if you guys do not meddle (and arm the fanatics) Iranians will handle them as Persia did last 8000 yrs

so,

yes, you wrong

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: The Iran Thread

R-RX0sAAEbo

Published on Feb 6, 2013

Touraj Daryaee, University of California, Irvine

Iranshahr Among Sasanians: The Construction and Representation of an Idea and a Culture

7:00 pm, Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Sasanians were responsible for the creation of which is called Iranshahr, or the "Realm of the Iranians." But with this realm or empire of the Iranians came a history, religion(s) and ideology. The talk will cover the way in which the idea of Iran was constructed, followed by the writing of a history of the Iranians (Khoday-nama). Also, Sasanian religion, specifically Zoroastrianism which became established as a confessional religion with a text (the Avesta) which recounted Iranian beliefs and tradition will be discussed. Finally, the idea of a Persianate Culture (Frahang) will also be demonstrated from texts and the material culture.

worth watching

monster_gardener

If Russians Not interested in Cash, Ask to do it for free...

Heracleum Persicum wrote:[Look, Monster, Russia has natural resources making every Russians millionaires, no need of (POOR) Iranian nickel and dime

Russian belly, all EX-Persian Muslim (crazy) folks .. all Caucasus, Daghestan, Tatarestan , Central Asia and and and

A good sample was Afghanistan .. Russia could not handle it, neither you could nor NATO .. but , if you guys do not meddle (and arm the fanatics) Iranians will handle them as Persia did last 8000 yrs

so,

yes, you wrong

Thank You Very Much for your post Azari.....

Look, Monster, Russia has natural resources making every Russians millionaires, no need of (POOR) Iranian nickel and dime
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn, I'm not so sure about that...........

IIRC someone one on this forum just back from Russia mentioned rumblings of what might happen if North American Fracking puts enough downward pressure on Russian Oil and Gas prices.........

Not good for the Russian economy.......

Then I suggest that the Iranians ask them to do it for free ;) :lol: 8-)

Do NOT let them do it for expenses only........ That may end up costing Iran even more than just paying them a set amount............

yes, you wrong

Better hope that I am........ I'm not the one sharing the Border with a Bunch of Bears...........

Suggest haveing a Plan B ;) :twisted:

And a Plan E......... Evacuate...........
Heracleum Persicum

Re: If Russians Not interested in Cash, Ask to do it for fre

monster_gardener wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:[Look, Monster, Russia has natural resources making every Russians millionaires, no need of (POOR) Iranian nickel and dime

so,

yes, you wrong

IIRC someone one on this forum just back from Russia mentioned rumblings of what might happen if North American Fracking puts enough downward pressure on Russian Oil and Gas prices.........

World energy demand exploding .. China and India, 3+ Billion people, coming on-stream, they want fridge, cars and and and .. add to that .. one more "Fukushima" and nuclear power out of the window

that means .. world Oil & Gas demand will go through the roof

and

Fraking not side-effect free .. will for sure generate problems

In that sense, even with all new Gas discovery and Fraking, energy demand & price will go up and up and up

But

Russia not only Energy rich, you name it, they rich of

So, don't hold your breath

monster_gardener wrote:.
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Do NOT let them do it for expenses only........ That may end up costing Iran even more than just paying them a set amount............

Self interest is the name of the game .. a strong Iran is in Russian VITAL self interest

Tragedy is, America is coned by charlatans into not recognizing that a strong Iran is also in VITAL American interest

But , NO , America still betting on Saudi and Rhubarb spent horse

yes, you wrong

Better hope that I am........ I'm not the one sharing the Border with a Bunch of Bears...........

And a Plan E......... Evacuate..........

Monster , smart people learn from mistake .. not so smart people repeat the same mistake again and again

Russians learned their lesson in Afghanistan

but

America did not learn (or learned the wrong) the lesson in Vietnam .. that is why the disaster in Iraq and Afghanistan

BTW , Rhubarb too learned the wrong lesson from Hitler episode .. they continuing with the same mistake the last 250 years .. elas

monster_gardener

Russian & Uz Interests in Tallywacker Trap Neuter Release...

monster_gardener wrote:

so,

yes, you wrong

World energy demand exploding .. China and India, 3+ Billion people, coming on-stream, they want fridge, cars and and and .. add to that .. one more "Fukushima" and nuclear power out of the window

and

In that sense, even with all new Gas discovery and Fraking, energy demand & price will go up and up and up

But

Russia not only Energy rich, you name it, they rich of

So, don't hold your breath

Self interest is the name of the game .. a strong Iran is in Russian VITAL self interest

Tragedy is, America is coned by charlatans into not recognizing that a strong Iran is also in VITAL American interest

But , NO , America still betting on Saudi and Rhubarb spent horse

yes, you wrong

And a Plan E......... Evacuate..........

Monster , smart people learn from mistake .. not so smart people repeat the same mistake again and again

Russians learned their lesson in Afghanistan

but

America did not learn (or learned the wrong) the lesson in Vietnam .. that is why the disaster in Iraq and Afghanistan

BTW , Rhubarb too learned the wrong lesson from Hitler episode .. they continuing with the same mistake the last 250 years .. elas

Self interest is the name of the game
Usually true.......... Sometimes it doesn't work that way with uz.... ;) :roll:

Better hope that the Russia Bears never find/decide on a way to Profit from Predating on Pomegranates...........

There are ways........

I suspect the Bears may have fewer inhibitions than most Dissenter Descended Space Cowboyz like Uz......**

Especially now that the Moscow Bears ;) are no longer out to Win the World for Groucho Marx & John Lennon :wink: oops I mean Karl Marx and Vladamir Lenin :twisted:

While we Uz seem to still have illusions of "Saving the World for Democracy"........ Even when the Crazy Demons of places like TrashCanistan aren't that interested in it.....

More important who controls the opium harvest, which dancing boy is prettiest, how to kill your daughter if she has been seeing a boy, and some rag that an alleged prophet :twisted: may have worn........

a strong Iran is in Russian VITAL self interest
Maybe not so much........ Remembering a timeline where Iran under the Shah invaded Russia......

Given the way Russia is depopulating........ Could happen under the mad mullahs if they got nukes.......

that a strong Iran is also in VITAL American interest
Maybe....... But Maybe not so much.......

If fracking makes Uz not dependent on the Middle East for oil........

Why should we care that much about the ME............. Other than making sure that Salafi and Similar Simeballs and their works don't come here.........

Something we Uz need to improve on............

A lot............

Probably but not certainly......

New energy sources could be found........ Oil and gas could become much more chemical feed stocks instead of energy sources.......... :)

Or things less pleasant.........

Demand for buggy whips dropped once........

Might go up again......... :twisted:

In the Southern Hemisphere....

If we Chaos Monkeys are lucky....... :shock:
We largely agree here.....

Based on my experiences, Need to have diligent EPA inspectors riding herd on Frackers........ And those who lease to frackers should check the contract after it arrives at the courthouse........ Might get changed to the frackers benefit on the way there..... :twisted:

That said, we Uz may have to frack to avoid being dependent on the ME.............

Unless we get other things going like Fusion........

Monster , smart people learn from mistake ..not so smart people repeat the same mistake again and again
Smart people do learn from mistakes..........

Sometimes still repeat the mistake.........

Chaos Monkeys are not totally run by Reason.....

Emotions often over ride reason...........

Things like attachment to land....

Especially a particular piece of land........

Perhaps but IMHO more importantly we Uz learned wrong lesson in Germany and Japan post WW2

Like cats, some Chaos Monkeys are more feral than other Chaos Monkeys.........

Soft Headed/Hearted George Woodrow Wilson Bush though he could nation-build etc........

Do what King Asoka did and what the Muslim Invaders destroyed.......

George W. W. ;) Bush was not smart enough to be an Asoka.......

Milo Doctrine or Gospel of Gun would have been better..........

Just had a hilarious thought........ :twisted:

Applying Gospel of Gun with Feral Cat Control techniques to Afghanistan...

Let the Gals with Guns....Trap, Neuter, Release... ;) :twisted: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trap-neuter-return

Well, maybe not the release part.......... :twisted:

Tallywackers without Tallywackers... :twisted: :lol: *

Even better if then given norplant style female hormone treatments afterward......

BTW , Rhubarb too learned the wrong lesson from Hitler episode ..

Which wrong lesson is that?

Staying on Earth is IHMO the most important wrong lesson.....

Applies to both Gentiles and Jews who Look to Windward fallout wise if they Consider that they do no want to end up like Phlebas...... :|

Well past time to build Jacob's Ladder and for Jews in Space........... ;) :lol:

Gentiles too......... Bears, Dragons, Kraut ;) dominated Euros Leap Frogging ;) into space, Japanese, Brazilians........

Even Pomegranates...... ;)

they continuing with the same mistake the last 250 years .. elas

2013 -250 = ~ 1763 or possibly ~1945- 250 = ~ 1695

So 1695 to 1763.........

What was the mistake Jews started making in ~ that period.....?

* Actually this technique has been proposed for male rapists in Latin America......

Not that opposed if similar sanctions are imposed on females who lie about being raped...... Tongue ;) would probably be the organ excised....... :twisted: *

Or could rule that from now on such females have NO legal protection from rape in the future.......

** I may be an exception ;) :twisted: Too Much Time in the Tanakh and other History Books.......
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Russian & Uz Interests in Tallywacker Trap Neuter Releas

monster_gardener wrote:

they continuing with the same mistake the last 250 years .. elas

2013 -250 = ~ 1763 or possibly ~1945- 250 = ~ 1695

So 1695 to 1763.........

What was the mistake Jews started making in ~ that period.....?

* Actually this technique has been proposed for male rapists in Latin America......

Not that opposed if similar sanctions are imposed on females who lie about being raped...... Tongue ;) would probably be the organ excised....... :twisted: *

Or could rule that from now on such females have NO legal protection from rape in the future.......

** I may be an exception ;) :twisted: Too Much Time in the Tanakh and other History Books.......

Monster, Rhubarb sensitive about the truth, debating truthful facts (known to everybody) sort of hurting the feelin of some .. the Charlatans (Zionist) distorting things and
bully to hide the facts (known to those who want to know)

In that sense, unless you insist (lookin forward), maybe better skip the details in this chapter :lol:

Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

What's up with this?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 93530.html
Iran's new stealth fighter jet caught out by bloggers in 'faked' Photoshop image blunder

The image of Iran’s new stealth fighter patrolling the skies was designed to induce awe among the country’s enemies. But Iran’s claim to military superiority crumbled after bloggers discovered that the jet had actually been superimposed upon snowy mountain peaks using Photoshop.

Experts had already expressed doubts over the Qaher-313, Iran’s second domestically-produced plane, unveiled this month at a special ceremony attended by President Ahmadinejad
I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
Heracleum Persicum

Hans Bulvai wrote:.

What's up with this ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 93530.html
Iran's new stealth fighter jet caught out by bloggers in 'faked' Photoshop image blunder

The image of Iran’s new stealth fighter patrolling the skies was designed to induce awe among the country’s enemies. But Iran’s claim to military superiority crumbled after bloggers discovered that the jet had actually been superimposed upon snowy mountain peaks using Photoshop.

Experts had already expressed doubts over the Qaher-313, Iran’s second domestically-produced plane, unveiled this month at a special ceremony attended by President Ahmadinejad

Photo and other stuff presented by bloggers etc have no official value .. and .. "The Independent" has a history of Faking News to belittle Iran

What counts is the OFFICIAL Iranian government or Revolutionary Guard information .. and .. so far .. they have not said anything not being able to back it

Meaning

stay tuned for Qaher-313 unexpectedly showing up, maybe knocking sound barrier over Israel :lol:, to have the real BANG .. Iran already gave a hint of that

Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/1 ... 77778.html

Iran Jet Photoshop Is So Incredibly Wack (IMAGES)

Come on, Iran. You talk big game. You totally want nukes, and you've got a lot of people worried. You should at least have the PR skills to back it up: This bad photoshop is a Borat-caliber farce.

When you unveil a shiny new war toy like the Qaher-313 fighter jet, it's your right as a player in world politics to flaunt it. Not to spark an international incident, but given how scary North Korea has been acting recently, it might not be a bad time to step up your game.

And seeing how some have raised doubts as to whether this newly minted, indigenous warplane can perform tactically (though from this footage of the Qaher-313, it looks as if it can at least fly), perhaps it might be worth the trouble to take a proper publicity photo of it.

Instead, someone -- not necessarily in an official capacity -- thought it would be a good idea to Photoshop a Qaher-313 onto a stock image of Mount Damavand, so that the jet merely appears to be flying.

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Azari,

Please open the image - to see it in full - and tell us whether the subtitle says in farsi, "Flight test of smaller prototype". I found this on the net with that translation, but I was wondering whether it is accurate.

It would seem that Iran is indeed working on the development of such an aircraft but hasn't gone any further than building a small scale model to test its airworthiness. Whether this will develop into a full fledged, operational plane is something we will have to wait to see. However, the whole show of unveiling a non-existing plane may have been for home propaganda purposes rather than to fool foreign powers.
Heracleum Persicum

Endovelico wrote:Image

Azari,

Please open the image - to see it in full - and tell us whether the subtitle says in farsi, "Flight test of smaller prototype". I found this on the net with that translation, but I was wondering whether it is accurate.

It would seem that Iran is indeed working on the development of such an aircraft but hasn't gone any further than building a small scale model to test its airworthiness. Whether this will develop into a full fledged, operational plane is something we will have to wait to see. However, the whole show of unveiling a non-existing plane may have been for home propaganda purposes rather than to fool foreign powers.

yes, below the picture it says in farsi : TEST FLIGHT OF A SMALL MODEL

In general, Iranian revolutionary guards, government, Ahmadinejad, do not introduce on TV something that they can not follow and back up .. have not seen yet any such case .. meaning Qaher 313 exists but might somehow be different than introduced (understandable as, at this point, it would be a military intelligence issue) .. if so, one of these days we might see the real thing .. one thing for sure, Iran keeps Iranian military capabilities in secret for west to guess

Heracleum Persicum

Silencing the Real Free Media

Eutelsat controlled by Zionist

. . reason behind the Israeli regime’s attack on Iranian media is the coverage of the situation in the Gaza Strip by Iranian channels, especially Press TV which “managed to show the truth on the ground.”

“I will tell you why. [The reason for the ban is] the situation in the Gaza Strip in the past several years, [including] the siege and the two wars that Press TV covered in the Gaza Strip; Press TV managed to tell the world exactly what was happening there,” Emadi added.

He also described the Zionist owner of Eutelsat, Michel de Rosen, as the person behind the ban on Iranian channels, saying De Rosen threatens satellite providers all over the world “by using any means of pressure to put them in a tough situation that [either] ban Iranian channels or face the consequences.”

Referring to the recent ban on Iranian channels, iFilm and Al-Kawthar, by the Arab satellite provider Gulfsat under direct pressure from Eutelsat, Emadi noted that the two channels which have come under attack interestingly are non-political channels.

“iFilm shows movies and on several occasions even sitcoms. It is not showing anything political, not showing things that the Western side and the Israeli side might see as a threat to their audience. And Al-Kawthar shows cultural programs and [is] broadcast in Arabic,” he explained.

The analyst further stated that Israel’s attack on non-political Iranian channels shows the extent to which Tel Aviv is scared that it does not even want Iranian movies to be shown around the world.

Emadi added that Iran can take legal action against those satellite companies which are violating human rights and the right to free speech of Iranian channels; however, the case cannot be fought at the European courts “because this is an Israeli campaign. This is not a European campaign.”

“So what I am trying to say is that because it is Israel that is attacking the Iranian media, it needs an international will, international determination to do something about this,” the analyst concluded.

Perception Management

Perception Management .. the idea is to try to manage the perception of other people...of managing the perception of the public, so that, they’re not really aware of what Iran stands for,” he added.

[..]

Schechter argued that such strategy seeks to monopolize the media for the analyses offered by powers hostile to Iran, so that “other perspectives and other points of view won’t be heard or won’t be seen.”

On Wednesday, the Arab satellite provider Gulfsat banned Iranian channels iFilm and Al-Kawthar under direct pressure from the European satellite company, Eutelsat.

YMix

Post by YMix »

Been a while since I had to move an Iran-fan thread. Didn't really miss the feeling.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Heracleum Persicum

YMix wrote:.

Been a while since I had to move an Iran-fan thread. Didn't really miss the feeling.

I intentionally posted this in a new thread

this is about Zionist controlling the Satellites .. not about Iran

This about Free media

taking off a Media from satellite controlled by Zionist is censoring the news .. today Zionist don't want world to know about this, tomorrow they don't want the world to know about that

Notion, this does not touch us and is Iranian affair is same as when Hitler was killing Jews the European thought we no Jews so why bother

Meaning, YMix, please move this to it's own thread .. this not about Iran, this no Iran news, this Free Media debate

PressTV reporters work in America .. in all Europe .. so , why should TelSat take PressTV off air ? ? reason is, TelSat is controlled by Zionist .. that is the issue .. Zionist control the Media .. do you guys want Zionist to dictate you what you can and can not watch ? ? .. that is the issue and not Iran

monster_gardener

Who Gets Cut vs. Satellites Who Remember Rustam........

This about Free media

taking off a Media from satellite controlled by Zionist is censoring the news .. today Zionist don't want world to know about this, tomorrow they don't want the world to know about that

Notion, this does not touch us and is Iranian affair is same as when Hitler was killing Jews the European thought we no Jews so why bother

Meaning, YMix, please move this to it's own thread .. this not about Iran, this no Iran news, this Free Media debate

PressTV reporters work in America .. in all Europe .. so , why should TelSat take PressTV off air ? ? reason is, TelSat is controlled by Zionist .. that is the issue .. Zionist control the Media .. do you guys want Zionist to dictate you what you can and can not watch ? ? .. that is the issue and not Iran

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.

I just posted a response to a post of yours in the Israeli thread where you cheered "Bravo" when George Galloway cut off debate when Greedy Goofy George found out that he was debating an Israeli....... a private citizen at that..........

Presuming the facts in the post above are accurate........

Per your posts, it seems that cutting off debate is good if it is Israelis getting cut off but not if Iranians get cut off.........

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=74&start=1075#p48110

In a Previous Post about the Persian Space Program, you mentioned telcom satellites among a host of other types.........

Sounds like a good idea might be for Persian Propaganda to be Proclaimed on a Persian Satellite.........

But I would really recommend concentrating on an Orion Rocket to get Space Colonies set up...........

Otherwise who will Remember Rustam? :|
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Who Gets Cut vs. Satellites Who Remember Rustam........

monster_gardener wrote:

This about Free media

I just posted a response to a post of yours in the Israeli thread where you cheered "Bravo" when George Galloway cut off debate when Greedy Goofy George found out that he was debating an Israeli....... a private citizen at that..........

Presuming the facts in the post above are accurate........

Per your posts, it seems that cutting off debate is good if it is Israelis getting cut off but not if Iranians get cut off.........

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=74&start=1075#p48110

In a Previous Post about the Persian Space Program, you mentioned telcom satellites among a host of other types.........

Sounds like a good idea might be for Persian Propaganda to be Proclaimed on a Persian Satellite.........

But I would really recommend concentrating on an Orion Rocket to get Space Colonies set up...........

Otherwise who will Remember Rustam? :|

Galloway walked away saying he does not debate Israeli .. he did not closed down the debating floor, everybody else can debate anybody they want if they want to do so

Nobody forcing anybody watch and listen to PressTV .. but , if people in Europe or America or France want to watch PressTV they should be able to do so

Monster, you give Media to Ku Klux Klan (KKK), they can have their own satellite or cable channel .. same with Hustler Porno and Nazi or Communist and and and

PressTV reports what really happening in Gaza and Mali and Yemen and Syria and Africa and and and so that you can not (again) claim you did not know .. maybe you don't want to know the other side view, but others might want to know and they should be able to

and

Yes

Iran announced launching own telecom satellite .. now you see why

as said, this not about Iran .. this about whether there is a FREE MEDIA ..

and

whether

ZIONIST control the Media

and

this a solid proof, they do

Am puzzled nobody says here something .. a good sample of you guys bias against Iran .. basically you saying this happened to Iran why we should care .. same as those things happened to Jews in Germany why should Europe and America care

Heracleum Persicum

US-Iran Rapproachement

The Middle East is currently in a state of major upheaval.
Without effective leadership, the region could easily slip into massive chaos that would leave it almost permanently unstable.
The two major powerbrokers in the region, the United States and Iran need to find constructive ways of establishing their mutual interests in the region and of ensuring that they cooperate on consolidating peace.
The United States has had a longstanding interest in the Middle East but has tended to try and dominate rather than cooperate. The US strategy has been based on flawed thinking and has led to Washington becoming estranged from the region’s people. This has led to distrust and division rather than a sense of security and unity. Resulting strategic imbalances in the region have fueled intra-regional tensions. The time has therefore come for the US government to recognize that Iran does indeed have a legitimate and important role to play in the region. After all, Iran finds itself in an important geopolitical location.

Cooperation between Iran and the United States would not be unprecedented. They have worked together to stabilize both Iraq and Afghanistan at different times. Both before and after the Islamic Revolution in Iran Saddam led Iraq was viewed as Iran’s most dangerous rival. Indeed tensions were exploited with Saddam to eventually provoke the Iran-Iraq war 1980-1988 in which there were over two million casualties.

Since then Iran has benefited significantly from the US invasion of Iraq, developing close ties with the current Shia government, which is also an ally of the government in Washington. Sustainable security and stability in Iraq requires both Washington and Tehran’s cooperation.

Such cooperation has been considerably more notable in Afghanistan subsequent to the 9/11 attacks. Iran has not only provided major diplomatic input as an essential interlocutor but also aided American efforts by making arms, supplies and tactical advice available to the Northern alliance in its efforts to defeat al- Qaeda and subdue the Taliban. Iran is essential to any efforts to limit the conflict in Afghanistan.

And indeed these efforts have had some success. The Taliban have been removed from government, al-Qaida has been severely weakened and has lost a lot of its ideological, tactical and financial support from Saudi Arabia and other Arab states. Moreover, and to Iran’s considerable advantage, the US has suffered a grave loss of influence in the region and at home. Its economy and population have been demoralized by the trillions in dollars it has cost and the huge casualties sustained. Nevertheless, Iran-US cooperation is essential for sustainable peace in Afghanistan.

folks, pretty much there

Relaax, will "grandfather" Rhubarb

Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:US-Iran Rapproachement
The Middle East is currently in a state of major upheaval.
Without effective leadership, the region could easily slip into massive chaos that would leave it almost permanently unstable.
The two major powerbrokers in the region, the United States and Iran need to find constructive ways of establishing their mutual interests in the region and of ensuring that they cooperate on consolidating peace.
The United States has had a longstanding interest in the Middle East but has tended to try and dominate rather than cooperate. The US strategy has been based on flawed thinking and has led to Washington becoming estranged from the region’s people. This has led to distrust and division rather than a sense of security and unity. Resulting strategic imbalances in the region have fueled intra-regional tensions. The time has therefore come for the US government to recognize that Iran does indeed have a legitimate and important role to play in the region. After all, Iran finds itself in an important geopolitical location.

Cooperation between Iran and the United States would not be unprecedented. They have worked together to stabilize both Iraq and Afghanistan at different times. Both before and after the Islamic Revolution in Iran Saddam led Iraq was viewed as Iran’s most dangerous rival. Indeed tensions were exploited with Saddam to eventually provoke the Iran-Iraq war 1980-1988 in which there were over two million casualties.

Since then Iran has benefited significantly from the US invasion of Iraq, developing close ties with the current Shia government, which is also an ally of the government in Washington. Sustainable security and stability in Iraq requires both Washington and Tehran’s cooperation.

Such cooperation has been considerably more notable in Afghanistan subsequent to the 9/11 attacks. Iran has not only provided major diplomatic input as an essential interlocutor but also aided American efforts by making arms, supplies and tactical advice available to the Northern alliance in its efforts to defeat al- Qaeda and subdue the Taliban. Iran is essential to any efforts to limit the conflict in Afghanistan.

And indeed these efforts have had some success. The Taliban have been removed from government, al-Qaida has been severely weakened and has lost a lot of its ideological, tactical and financial support from Saudi Arabia and other Arab states. Moreover, and to Iran’s considerable advantage, the US has suffered a grave loss of influence in the region and at home. Its economy and population have been demoralized by the trillions in dollars it has cost and the huge casualties sustained. Nevertheless, Iran-US cooperation is essential for sustainable peace in Afghanistan.

folks, pretty much there
Relaax, will "grandfather" Rhubarb

Thanks, ALI,

Always challenging to hear your perspective . . keep it up.
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

Ahmadinejad taking pictures with American wrestlers.jpg
Ahmadinejad taking pictures with American wrestlers.jpg (65.14 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
TEHRAN, Feb. 23 (MNA) –FILA Free Style Wrestling World Cup has ended Friday, with Iranian team taking the championship, and Russia and the US taking 2nd and 3rd place. respectively.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, after taking picture with the champion, IRI wrestling team, and walk to the US podium and shook hands with American wrestler. He also took pictures with the members of the American team.

World Championship wrestling in Tehran pits the United States against Iran

2h25wstCUBI

Heracleum Persicum

USA Today

Ken Taylor told Canada.com that he spent almost three years in Tehran and never felt in jeopardy, and described Iranian hospitality as "warm and genuine."

"The amusing side," he added, " is that the script writer in Hollywood had no idea what he's talking about."

Hollywoodism .. Zionist Bees nest :lol:

Foreign policy observers have long known that Hollywood reflects and promotes U.S. policies, which in turn, is determined by Israel and its supporters.…

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monster_gardener

Ahmadinejad taking pictures with American wrestlers.jpg
TEHRAN, Feb. 23 (MNA) –FILA Free Style Wrestling World Cup has ended Friday, with Iranian team taking the championship, and Russia and the US taking 2nd and 3rd place. respectively.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, after taking picture with the champion, IRI wrestling team, and walk to the US podium and shook hands with American wrestler. He also took pictures with the members of the American team.

World Championship wrestling in Tehran pits the United States against Iran

2h25wstCUBI

Is Ahmadinejad really that small....?
As in not tall
Like that photo makes him seem to be....*

Or are most of the others that big.........

Possibly........

Wrestlers......

Not that important.......

Unless he is a son of that Persian Uncle who liked Napoleon ;)

In that book link you gave recently......

*Some may be on benches but some are in the front with him.........