Veers Toward the Absurd

Enki

Re: Veers Toward the Absurd

Post by Enki »

I think all the Zionists should have come to America. Stupid FDR not taking the refugees in.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Long Be His Shame..........

Post by monster_gardener »

Enki wrote:I think all the Zionists should have come to America. Stupid FDR not taking the refugees in.
Thank you Very Much for your post, Tinker Enki.

When things periodically start getting bad* in the ME, my wife and I say better get the guest room ready for our friends in Israel.................

To be fair to FDR, AIUI here is the principal villain, Long :twisted: be his Shame..........

Breckenridge Long....................

Long came to believe that he was under constant attack from what he termed radicals and the Jewish press for his stance on strict immigration controls mandated by the immigration laws that had held sway in the U.S. at the time. In an intra-department memo he circulated in June 1940 Long wrote: "We can delay and effectively stop for a temporary period of indefinite length the number of immigrants into the United States. We could do this by simply advising our consuls to put every obstacle in the way and to require additional evidence and to resort to various administrative devices which would postpone and postpone and postpone the granting of the visas." Ninety percent of the quota places available to immigrants from countries under German and Italian control were never filled.

In November 1943, when the House was considering two bills that would have established a separate government agency charged with assisting the rescue of Jewish refugees, Long gave secret testimony to the House Foreign Affairs Committee saying that the majority of 580,000 refugees admitted from Europe were Jewish, and that such legislation would be a rebuke of the State Department in wartime. Long noted in his diary that day that he'd erred by speaking without notes (the actual numbers were 568,000 visas authorized and only 545,000 issued), but historians have noted his testimony was misleading because he implied that all of those were Jews. [2]

Long is largely remembered for his obstructionist role as the official responsible for granting refugee visas during World War II. He "obstructed rescue attempts, drastically restricted immigration, and falsified figures of refugees admitted. The exposure of his misdeeds led to his demotion, in 1944. He has become the major target of criticism of America's refugee and rescue policy."[3] He justified this in his diary by referencing the contemporary strict laws in the United States imposing quotas on the number of immigrants from particular countries, and his great concern about the possibility that Germany and the Soviet Union would introduce spies or subversive agents into the United States amidst the large numbers of refugees.[4]
Had to resign but basically the creep got away unpunished..... Sometimes fantasize about erecting a urinal monument to him ;) :shock: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: ................
Long resigned from the State Department in November 1944 and went into retirement. His special interests included the collection of antiques, paintings and American ship models. He maintained a stable of Thoroughbred race horses and was a director of the Laurel Park Racecourse in Laurel, Maryland, and he enjoyed fox hunting, fishing, and sailing. He died in Laurel, Maryland in 1958.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breckinridge_Long

*Worse than usual.......
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Enki wrote:.

I think all the Zionists should have come to America. Stupid FDR not taking the refugees in.

Not too late, Enki

Not too late

Not at all

Zionist occupying other people's home in Middle East

why not bring them all to America, NOW

If Israel can be transplanted into America .. you have your wish and Palestinians too have their wish

The Hebrew tribe people, and, the religious Jews , if they wish so, can stay and live with Muslims like they lived in harmony last 1000 years

a win win

TUEbs1hD2GY

anderson

Post by anderson »

AzariLoveIran wrote:

Not too late, Enki

Not too late

Not at all

If Israel can be transplanted into America .. you have your wish and Palestinians too have their wish

The Hebrew tribe people, and, the religious Jews , if they wish so, can stay and live with Muslims like they lived in harmony last 1000 years

a win win

TUEbs1hD2GY

Wait a minute. I thought they already moved the homeland to Manhattan and Florida?
monster_gardener

Who will Go. Where to Stay.......

AzariLoveIran wrote:

Not too late, Enki

Not too late

Not at all

a win win

TUEbs1hD2GY

Thank you Very Much for your post Azari.

I have sometimes said to my wife that America is/may be the real promised land for Jews.....*

Under the threat of Iranian Nukes, you might get affluent secular "Zionists" who just want a place to live free of persecution to move to Florida to take advantage of the low housing prices.........

Some way would have to be found to finance those who want to leave but don't have the means......

But IMVVHO you aren't going to get Penquins who want to rebuild the Temple where the Dome of Omar is............

And Christian fanatics who WANT them to do so to prove that their interpretation of the New Testament is correct...........

Who try to breed the perfectly Red Heifer needed.............
Some Christians believe that the Second Coming of Jesus Christ cannot occur until the Third Temple is constructed in Jerusalem, which requires the appearance of a red heifer born in Israel. Clyde Lott, a cattle breeder in O'Neill, Nebraska, United States, is attempting to systematically breed red heifers and export them to Israel to establish a breeding line of red heifers in Israel in the hope that this will bring about the construction of the Third Temple and ultimately the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_heifer#Christians

http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/red-heifer.htm

Woe to you who long for the Day of the Lord. For the Day of the Lord is Darkness........ Not Light - Amos of Tekoa.

Even my fantasy plan of Orion Will Rise/Jews in Space might be more likely than these meme driven men will go without a fight....

Most likely is a nuclear confrontation between the Samson - Masada meme and the Madhi Madness meme..........

Or maybe the mad mullahs will fall and Iran & Israel come to an accommodation: Israel stays where it is and Iran has a freer hand to expand some where the locals really want them...........

Quite frankly, since we don't have a practical interstellar space program, need to set up multiple Asteroid hollow world habitats so dissident cultures can live in peace apart from each other. Lunar Colonies far enough apart could be a temporary solution...........

Missionary Control Freaks......... Menace to Mankind...........
*Some fear assimilation: Orthodox to Reform to Cultural to Nothing or Something else..... But that is something all have to work with: make your faith relevant..........

But not even America is completely safe from real danger:
The Turner Diaries is a novel written in 1978 by William Luther Pierce (former leader of the white nationalist organization National Alliance) under the pseudonym "Andrew Macdonald".[1] The Turner Diaries depicts a violent revolution in the United States which leads to the overthrow of the United States federal government, nuclear war, and, ultimately, to a race war leading to the extermination of all Jews and non-whites.[2] The book was called "explicitly racist and anti-Semitic" by The New York Times and has been labeled the "bible of the racist right" by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[3][4]

The novel has been associated with a number of real-life violent crimes. Most notably, many believe that a scene depicting preparation for the bombing of the J. Edgar Hoover Building, the FBI national headquarters, served as the inspiration for the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 by Timothy McVeigh, who had promoted the book.[
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_Diaries
Last edited by monster_gardener on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

I think you spend more time thinking about Jews than most Jews do

You don't seem to get it though, you are no authority on who is or isn't a Jew, even by your standards of blood relations (genetics). The majority of Israeli settlers are from Middle Eastern countries who kicked them out. And there were antipathy between the Palestinian and Jewish people living in the region long before WWII and any immigration. That's just the way it goes, it probably goes back to the fact that Palestinians and Jews are more closely related than Azaris and Palestinians. Even the Ashkenazi variety is Near Eastern and closely related to the the rest of the Arab populations.

The only Jewish groups not closely related are the Ethiopians and the Indians who come from well known conversions and are closely related to their own nationalities.

Using your standard of the people of the land having say in who is and who isn't a relative and allowed land: I don't see how the Jews any of your business.
AzariLoveIran wrote:

Not too late, Enki

Not too late

Not at all

a win win

TUEbs1hD2GY

Enki

Post by Enki »

I think the average white American would stand in solidarity with blacks and Jews against the white racists if it came right down to it.

If there is anything that really informs the character of the white American its a virulent hatred of Nazis.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
AzariLoveIran

Re: Who will Go. Where to Stay.......

Post by AzariLoveIran »

monster_gardener wrote:
AzariLoveIran wrote:

Not too late, Enki

Not too late

Not at all

a win win

TUEbs1hD2GY

Thank you Very Much for your post Azari.

I have sometimes said to my wife that America is/may be the real promised land for Jews.....*

Under the threat of Iranian Nukes, you might get affluent secular "Zionists" who just want a place to live free of persecution to move to Florida to take advantage of the low housing prices.........

Some way would have to be found to finance those who want to leave but don't have the means......

But IMVVHO you aren't going to get Penquins who want to rebuild the Temple where the Dome of Omar is............

And Christian fanatics who WANT them to do so to prove that their interpretation of the New Testament is correct...........

Who try to breed the perfectly Red Heifer needed.............
Some Christians believe that the Second Coming of Jesus Christ cannot occur until the Third Temple is constructed in Jerusalem, which requires the appearance of a red heifer born in Israel. Clyde Lott, a cattle breeder in O'Neill, Nebraska, United States, is attempting to systematically breed red heifers and export them to Israel to establish a breeding line of red heifers in Israel in the hope that this will bring about the construction of the Third Temple and ultimately the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/red-heifer.htm

Woe to you who long for the Day of the Lord. For the Day of the Lord is Darkness........ Not Light - Amos of Tekoa.

Even my fantasy plan of Orion Will Rise/Jews in Space might be more likely than these meme driven men will go without a fight....

Most likely is a nuclear confrontation between the Samson - Masada meme and the Madhi Madness meme..........

Or maybe the mad mullahs will fall and Iran & Israel come to an accommodation: Israel stays where it is and Iran has a freer hand to expand some where the locals really want them...........

Quite frankly, since we don't have a practical interstellar space program, need to set up multiple Asteroid hollow world habitats so dissident cultures can live in peace apart from each other. Lunar Colonies far enough apart could be a temporary solution...........

Missionary Control Freaks......... Menace to Mankind...........
*Some fear assimilation: Orthodox to Reform to Cultural to Nothing or Something else..... But that is something all have to work with: make your faith relevant..........

But not even America is completely safe from real danger:
The Turner Diaries is a novel written in 1978 by William Luther Pierce (former leader of the white nationalist organization National Alliance) under the pseudonym "Andrew Macdonald".[1] The Turner Diaries depicts a violent revolution in the United States which leads to the overthrow of the United States federal government, nuclear war, and, ultimately, to a race war leading to the extermination of all Jews and non-whites.[2] The book was called "explicitly racist and anti-Semitic" by The New York Times and has been labeled the "bible of the racist right" by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[3][4]

The novel has been associated with a number of real-life violent crimes. Most notably, many believe that a scene depicting preparation for the bombing of the J. Edgar Hoover Building, the FBI national headquarters, served as the inspiration for the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 by Timothy McVeigh, who had promoted the book.[
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_Diaries

Look, monster_gardener

If I would be of Jewish faith, and had the choice, I surely would chose America as my homeland

America is the perfect land and people for Jewish people

I mean that in a positive spirit .. America rewards smart and intelligent people

Notion Israel historical land for Hebrew tribe, (a never existed) Moses promised this and that, Ramses II this and that .. all .. good story to tell your kids .. but all lack truth or historical fact

Hebrew tribe a north African tribe .. and .. day by day, Ramses II times, chronicled in documents available in British museum .. ZERO evidence of that rubbish of Jewish this and that @ Ramses II time .. Zero evidence .. all nice story for kids

Zionist digging and digging in Israel to find any historical proof .. NON

So , monster_gardener

These East European, European, Russian, Khazari people (supposedly) convert to Judaism, they would 1000s times better in America

That place, Palestine, is hostile to those people .. one can not live for eternity among hostility .. that is what Cyrus the Persian said, rule by Justice, not by sword

funny :

Natanayahoo, Zionist, say Iran is same as Hitler because Iran wants to drive Jews into see

that is an insult to America and Europe

it means Jews can not go home to NY or Frankfurt

means nobody wants to have them

an insult to west

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Azari, myth and simple nonsense often played a role in the rise of nations, ethnic culture and self.. and ultimately their very down to earth territories. Always part of the mix.

Once a society has coalesced into a unity with its own language, culture and group-identity...fact-and-fiction will go hand in hand. This is not different for Israel, Iran, Egypt, Germany or Holland. It is all in our pasts. And at one point, the facts of territory entail armies, borders and so on. Things can get pretty big when armies go on a conquest to enlarge territory and create Kingdom or even Empire.

Your insistence in delegitimizing Zionism is irrational. Not because Zionism does not have its own fictional elements, but because you are not a Zionist. You are an Iranian with your own romantic nonsense about Iran and desires that it exists and persists, even that it-will-be-bigger in power projected into its environment. We understand you, because we all live in our fact-fictional nations. But we do not deny you or Iran its territory nor your wet dreams about it. The borders of all nations in the world are the products of same type of facts, needs, urges, fictions, myths, struggles, realities.. You are supposed to indulge in your Iranian dreams and facts. What you are not supposed to do, is disallow others like Zionists indulging in their facts and fictions.

I find it suspicious when people spend a lot of their time in trying to delegitimize and ridicule the facts and fictions of others with whom they do not have a direct conflict over territory. The Israelis and Palestinian Arabs have a legit clash and can lay equal claims on territory they dispute, fight, have a war over. It is not the business of Iran, let alone of you. It is perfectly normal when me and my neighbor fight over the exact line between our properties and where the little 80cm high fence ought to be. We are even willing to go to court for it. Or fight with bare hands, or guns if that is more effective either way. But when a Joe-X-Azari from an entirely other neighbor obsessively cheerleads me or my neighbor... giving all kinds of phony reasons why I or my neighbor should win... it begs the question why Joe-X-Azari does this.

So why is Joe-X-Azari so obsessed with Rhubarb this Rhubarb that, Rhubarb here, Rhubarb there and Rhubarb everywhere? I asked Dr. Phil of course. He referred me to the standard text-book about stalking.
The Psychology of Stalkers
Guest Author - Sam Vaknin
[...]
Rejected stalkers are intrusive and inordinately persistent. They recognize no boundaries – personal or legal. They honor to "contracts" and they pursue their target for years. They interpret rejection as a sign of the victim's continued interest and obsession with them. They are, therefore, impossible to get rid of. Many of them are narcissists and, thus, lack empathy, feel omnipotent and immune to the consequences of their actions.

Even so, some stalkers are possessed of an uncanny ability to psychologically penetrate others. Often, this gift is abused and put at the service of their control freakery and sadism. Stalking – and the ability to "mete out justice" makes them feel powerful and vindicated. When arrested, they often act the victim and attribute their actions to self-defence and "righting wrongs".

Stalkers are emotionally labile and present with rigid and infantile (primitive) defense mechanisms: splitting, projection, projective identification, denial, intellectualization, and narcissism. They devalue and dehumanize their victims and thus "justify" the harassment or diminish it. From here, it is only one step to violent conduct.
Unfortunately for the Iranian Jew stalker, Rhubarb has developed a sharp sense and instinct for its stalkers. In Europe the Christian Jew obsessed bipolar stalkers were propelled by admiration, jealousy, fear and hatred for the mysterious and otherly Jew, who gave them their Messiah and Holy book. Maybe it made Rhubarb somewhat paranoid too on occasion; the problem being that so far in history the moment things looked okay and honky dory... the same ol' anti-Semitic demon popped its ugly head again.

Now this same Rhubarb decided to give the world his middle finger and create a territory for their own where they could defend themselves. And they did. Quite successfully thus far.

And they have nukes.

Now you must be an incredibly stupid Jew stalker - as said living blocks away in Iran who has no direct business in this particular neighborly quarrel - and meddle verbally and via proxies that you supply with war gear, with the Israeli-Palestinian Arab conflict. And not just for Rhubarb who takes no lavender from anybody no more ever... but also their bipolar friends in the West, notably the Americans who still sense their cultural-spiritual roots with the people who gave them the Messiah and their Holy book and will ultimately come the Jews to the rescue when push comes to shove.

It shows, what an incredibly narcissistic and irresponsible stalker and instigator you (Iran) are.. because you are playing with and enormously lethal fire that will be extremely costly to the region - especially to Israel and Iran - and the world potentially.
Deep down I'm very superficial
monster_gardener

Enki wrote:I think the average white American would stand in solidarity with blacks and Jews against the white racists if it came right down to it.

If there is anything that really informs the character of the white American its a virulent hatred of Nazis.
Thank you Very Much for you post, Tinker Enki

I hope so Tinker.....

Hitler and the Swastika have become the embodiment & symbol of Evil in American Popular Culture..........

But Evil sometimes has an attraction...............
monster_gardener

Vampire brothers and Conniving Cousins

Parodite wrote:Azari, myth and simple nonsense often played a role in the rise of nations, ethnic culture and self.. and ultimately their very down to earth territories. Always part of the mix.

Once a society has coalesced into a unity with its own language, culture and group-identity...fact-and-fiction will go hand in hand. This is not different for Israel, Iran, Egypt, Germany or Holland. It is all in our pasts. And at one point, the facts of territory entail armies, borders and so on. Things can get pretty big when armies go on a conquest to enlarge territory and create Kingdom or even Empire.

Your insistence in delegitimizing Zionism is irrational. Not because Zionism does not have its own fictional elements, but because you are not a Zionist. You are an Iranian with your own romantic nonsense about Iran and desires that it exists and persists, even that it-will-be-bigger in power projected into its environment. We understand you, because we all live in our fact-fictional nations. But we do not deny you or Iran its territory nor your wet dreams about it. The borders of all nations in the world are the products of same type of facts, needs, urges, fictions, myths, struggles, realities.. You are supposed to indulge in your Iranian dreams and facts. What you are not supposed to do, is disallow others like Zionists indulging in their facts and fictions.

I find it suspicious when people spend a lot of their time in trying to delegitimize and ridicule the facts and fictions of others with whom they do not have a direct conflict over territory. The Israelis and Palestinian Arabs have a legit clash and can lay equal claims on territory they dispute, fight, have a war over. It is not the business of Iran, let alone of you. It is perfectly normal when me and my neighbor fight over the exact line between our properties and where the little 80cm high fence ought to be. We are even willing to go to court for it. Or fight with bare hands, or guns if that is more effective either way. But when a Joe-X-Azari from an entirely other neighbor obsessively cheerleads me or my neighbor... giving all kinds of phony reasons why I or my neighbor should win... it begs the question why Joe-X-Azari does this.

So why is Joe-X-Azari so obsessed with Rhubarb this Rhubarb that, Rhubarb here, Rhubarb there and Rhubarb everywhere? I asked Dr. Phil of course. He referred me to the standard text-book about stalking.
The Psychology of Stalkers
Guest Author - Sam Vaknin
[...]
Rejected stalkers are intrusive and inordinately persistent. They recognize no boundaries – personal or legal. They honor to "contracts" and they pursue their target for years. They interpret rejection as a sign of the victim's continued interest and obsession with them. They are, therefore, impossible to get rid of. Many of them are narcissists and, thus, lack empathy, feel omnipotent and immune to the consequences of their actions.

Even so, some stalkers are possessed of an uncanny ability to psychologically penetrate others. Often, this gift is abused and put at the service of their control freakery and sadism. Stalking – and the ability to "mete out justice" makes them feel powerful and vindicated. When arrested, they often act the victim and attribute their actions to self-defence and "righting wrongs".

Stalkers are emotionally labile and present with rigid and infantile (primitive) defense mechanisms: splitting, projection, projective identification, denial, intellectualization, and narcissism. They devalue and dehumanize their victims and thus "justify" the harassment or diminish it. From here, it is only one step to violent conduct.
Unfortunately for the Iranian Jew stalker, Rhubarb has developed a sharp sense and instinct for its stalkers. In Europe the Christian Jew obsessed bipolar stalkers were propelled by admiration, jealousy, fear and hatred for the mysterious and otherly Jew, who gave them their Messiah and Holy book. Maybe it made Rhubarb somewhat paranoid too on occasion; the problem being that so far in history the moment things looked okay and honky dory... the same ol' anti-Semitic demon popped its ugly head again.

Now this same Rhubarb decided to give the world his middle finger and create a territory for their own where they could defend themselves. And they did. Quite successfully thus far.

And they have nukes.

Now you must be an incredibly stupid Jew stalker - as said living blocks away in Iran who has no direct business in this particular neighborly quarrel - and meddle verbally and via proxies that you supply with war gear, with the Israeli-Palestinian Arab conflict. And not just for Rhubarb who takes no lavender from anybody no more ever... but also their bipolar friends in the West, notably the Americans who still sense their cultural-spiritual roots with the people who gave them the Messiah and their Holy book and will ultimately come the Jews to the rescue when push comes to shove.

It shows, what an incredibly narcissistic and irresponsible stalker and instigator you (Iran) are.. because you are playing with and enormously lethal fire that will be extremely costly to the region - especially to Israel and Iran - and the world potentially.
Thank you Very Much for your post, Parodite.

IMVHO, Good Post.............

I agree with much of it but I'm not sure that stalking is the problem.

Iranians/Pomegranates unfortunately do have a relationship with the dispute....... Islam........

Centuries ago the Arab barbarians boiled out of the sundry desert and shoved Mo's toxic meme down the highly sophisticated civilized Pomegranates throats and into their blood......... Was sort of like being bitten once or twice by a vampire........ even if you manage to partially shake off the curse like the Pomegranates did by going bat-Shiite :wink: you still have a relationship with the vampire........

The Pomegranates managed to keep and even better their art, science & poetry but still beat themselves bloody to do so....... reminds me a bit of that "Dead" movie where the zombie girl was able to keep herself from attacking her living boyfriend by shoving pins through her flesh and using the pain to control her hunger.....

Despite being culturally raped by the Arab Muslims, the Pomegranates now consider them to be their coreligionist brothers... Not that they like them that much...... But still brothers or at least cousins........But they want to be the Master Vampire/Religious/Poltical Suzerain..........

Makes it sort of like you have a dispute with your neighbor and his brother or cousin who lives a couple of blocks away comes over to help........ made worse by the fact that great grandfather Cyrus was once the neighborhood Big Man......... Never mind that so was Solomon a bit earlier....

Azari may or may not be a "typical" Iranian Muslim but in a recent post he mentioned IIRC the 12 Imams........... so even he appears to feel the influence of Ancient Mo and his Companions.........

And yes, our/US relationship with G_d's peculiar people is also peculiar :wink:

May be Bipolar... and Lithium is dangerous instead of a cure ;) :(

For some of US/uz, we were raised to have Jewboys more than Cowboys as heroes .......... Can still name the Jewish heros....... Abe, Ike and Tricky Jake, Joe, Mo, Josh and Debbie, Gideon, Sam, Saul & David, Nerdy Solomon who was Wild about Concubines or was it porcupines :wink: and the Biggest One of All, G_d's Son Yeshua ............ Harder to remember the Vaqueros....... Tom, Roy & Rowdy
:wink: Old Clint....... Also were told not to mess with G_d's peculiar....... even if He tells you to........ He has a habit of breaking His hammers Babylon, Assyria, Rome, Germany* ..... Also good to remember that the Addams Family :wink: name have originally been Adamovitch........

Others of US/Uz are fool enough to think we can manipulate the situation......... Look Cuz..........I bred you this beautiful Red Heifer Cow....... You can use it to set up your Temple again and BOY will those Ay-Rabs have a Cow........ So will the whole world when that makes it possible for Jesus to return......... YouAll' see that I was right about him even though you'll be down to 144,000....... ......... Any wonder that Cousin Ike sometimes plays tricks on US/Uz..........

Amos, one of the sad heroes wisely said: Woe to you who long for the Day of the Lord, the Day of the Lord is Darkness, not Light.....

*Though they have managed to do a Humpty Dumpty in reverse for the time being at least......
Last edited by monster_gardener on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

monster_gardener wrote: Centuries ago the Arab barbarians boiled out of the sundry desert and shoved Mo's toxic meme down the highly sophisticated civilized Pomegranates throats and into their blood.........
The false claim that Arabs were "barbarians" in this period has already been debunked. Any such claim is not supported by history whatsoever.

The description of Islam as a "toxic meme" spread by "barbarians" is pure bigoted nonsense. The reference to the "blood" of some race being corrupted by another is simply the cretinous icing on the cake.

Moreover, you would be hard-pressed to find many Iranians who share monster_gardener's racist views on Arabs or bigoted views on Islam, so presumably this screed is only for the consumption of fellow white Muslim-haters.

Despite being culturally raped by the Arab Muslims,

Again, a stupid and false statement not supported by history.
monster_gardener

Paying with their Blood to be different from the Arabs

Ibrahim wrote:
monster_gardener wrote: Centuries ago the Arab barbarians boiled out of the sundry desert and shoved Mo's toxic meme down the highly sophisticated civilized Pomegranates throats and into their blood.........
The false claim that Arabs were "barbarians" in this period has already been debunked. Any such claim is not supported by history whatsoever.

The description of Islam as a "toxic meme" spread by "barbarians" is pure bigoted nonsense. The reference to the "blood" of some race being corrupted by another is simply the cretinous icing on the cake.

Moreover, you would be hard-pressed to find many Iranians who share monster_gardener's racist views on Arabs or bigoted views on Islam, so presumably this screed is only for the consumption of fellow white Muslim-haters.

Despite being culturally raped by the Arab Muslims,

Thank you Very Much for your post, Ibrahim.......

I was being fantastically poetic making a riff** on the vampire meme but............

I call iconoclasts who forbid drawing of the human/animal form, music* etc. "Barbarians" whether they be sundry :wink: Muslim Arabs burning books in Alexandria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria ... ic_sources

Or Christian monks doing the same and worse: ruining statues and burning lady philosopher scientists :( in the same locale.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria ... eum_in_391

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia#Death

Not all Muslims are the same but unless you are a United Submitter (Koran only; Have "had it" with hadiths :wink:.......) Are you??
Or a Shiite/Persian?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

See below.........
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated that whose who make images – by drawing or engraving – will be punished on the Day of Resurrection, and these haraam images are images io animate beings, such as humans, animals and birds, based on the fact that in the hadeeth it says that they will be told: “Bring to life that which you have created.”

It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Those who make images will be punished on the Day of Resurrection, and it will be said to them: ‘Bring to life that which you have created.’”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5607) and Muslim (2108).
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/72915

so presumably this screed is only for the consumption of fellow white Muslim-haters.
Nope....... you are welcome to read & respond to it too.........***

And actually like most jesters, I am blue :wink: :( ;)

I would say that I dislike rather than hate Islam.... there are worse toxic memes...... Hate is for Hitler and the like..................

I wrote:
The Pomegranates managed to keep and even better their art, science & poetry but still beat themselves bloody to do so...........

Despite being culturally raped by the Arab Muslims, the Pomegranates now consider them to be their coreligionist brothers...
Bernard Lewis the Historian writes:
"Arab Muslims conquests have been variously seen in Iran: by some as a blessing, the advent of the true faith, the end of the age of ignorance and heathenism; by others as a humiliating national defeat, the conquest and subjugation of the country by foreign invaders. Both perceptions are of course valid, depending on one's angle of vision… Iran was indeed Islamized, but it was not Arabized. Pomegranates remained Pomegranates. And after an interval of silence, Iran reemerged as a separate, different and distinctive element within Islam, eventually adding a new element even to Islam itself. Culturally, politically, and most remarkable of all even religiously, the Iranian contribution to this new Islamic civilization is of immense importance. The work of Iranians can be seen in every field of cultural endeavor, including Arabic poetry, to which poets of Iranian origin composing their poems in Arabic made a very significant contribution. In a sense, Iranian Islam is a second advent of Islam itself, a new Islam sometimes referred to as Islam-i Ajam. It was this Persian Islam, rather than the original Arab Islam, that was brought to new areas and new peoples: to the Turks, first in Central Asia and then in the Middle East in the country which came to be called Turkey, and of course to India.........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_conqu ... uslim_rule

Paying with their blood to be different from the Loony Sunnis :wink: ..........

Among other things....to be able to show their Saint's Faces........

*Just a tiny, tinny :wink: bit more equivocal :wink: on the Sound of Muzak :wink:

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/5000/Music

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/5011

But this one is a hoot :wink:
My Muslim brother asks: "At my job site the disbelievers play music over the intercom. I want to know whether I am responsible for this. Insha Allah!"

Praise be to Allaah.

If you have the choice and are able to remove this evil, then do so. If the matter is beyond your control, then you will not be held accountable, so long as you do not deliberately listen and enjoy that, because music is haraam (see Question #5011). The same applies to singing, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing) to mislead (men) from the path of Allaah without knowledge…” [Luqmaan 31:6]

Ibn Mas’ood said: This refers to singing. Similar views were narrated from others among the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them all) and the Salaf. Shaykh al-Islam (Ibn Taymiyah) differentiated between listening for the purpose of enjoyment enjoyment, and unintentional hearing where one has no choice in the matter. In the latter case there is no blame or sin involved, and Allaah does not burden a soul beyond its scope. If the other party puts you on hold on the phone, then try not to listen to the music as much as possible. Beware of actively enjoying the music, and seek the forgiveness of Allaah, for Allaah i

**Note: NOT a Rif..... That might make me a Berberian :wink: as well as a mad scientist/wizard...........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riffian_people

*** Actually it's rather complimentary to the Pomegranates who managed to produce Omar Khayyam while under the Muslim yoke.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Khayy%C3%A1m
Last edited by monster_gardener on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

monster_gardener wrote:
I call iconoclasts who forbid drawing of the human/animal form, music* etc. "Barbarians"
There are plenty of examples of Islamic art and Music, including human and animal forms. Also, this is not an established definition of "barbarian."

whether they be sundry Muslim Arabs burning books in Alexandria

What does a single of example of a library that had already been burned down by Christians being burned down again during a war prove about anything?

Not all Muslims are the same but unless you are a United Submitter (Koran only; Have "had it" with hadiths :wink:.......) Are you??
This is incoherent.

so presumably this screed is only for the consumption of fellow white Muslim-haters.

I would say that I dislike rather than hate Islam.... there are worse toxic memes...... Hate is for Hitler and the like..................
Sounds like feeble excuses to me. In either case there is no need to make false historical claims or call people and their religious movements "toxic."

I wrote:
The Pomegranates managed to keep and even better their art, science & poetry but still beat themselves bloody to do so...........

Despite being culturally raped by the Arab Muslims, the Pomegranates now consider them to be their coreligionist brothers...
"Arab Muslims conquests have been variously seen in Iran: by some as a blessing, the advent of the true faith, the end of the age of ignorance and heathenism; by others as a humiliating national defeat, the conquest and subjugation of the country by foreign invaders. Both perceptions are of course valid, depending on one's angle of vision… Iran was indeed Islamized, but it was not Arabized. Pomegranates remained Pomegranates. And after an interval of silence, Iran reemerged as a separate, different and distinctive element within Islam, eventually adding a new element even to Islam itself. Culturally, politically, and most remarkable of all even religiously, the Iranian contribution to this new Islamic civilization is of immense importance. The work of Iranians can be seen in every field of cultural endeavor, including Arabic poetry, to which poets of Iranian origin composing their poems in Arabic made a very significant contribution. In a sense, Iranian Islam is a second advent of Islam itself, a new Islam sometimes referred to as Islam-i Ajam. It was this Persian Islam, rather than the original Arab Islam, that was brought to new areas and new peoples: to the Turks, first in Central Asia and then in the Middle East in the country which came to be called Turkey, and of course to India.........
These historical accounts do not support or justify your original slurs.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Parodite wrote:.

Azari, myth and simple nonsense often played a role in the rise of nations, ethnic culture and self.. and ultimately their very down to earth territories. Always part of the mix.

So why is Joe-X-Azari so obsessed with Rhubarb this Rhubarb that, Rhubarb here, Rhubarb there and Rhubarb everywhere ?

[..]

And they have nukes.

Hmmm

Intelligent post

Intelligent analysis, but you misinformed, unfair AND wrong

well, Parodite

Let me go back a bit

Iranian Revolution was crucial element to start "Great Game" played not only in Middle East, but something that is and will effect the entire world

Without Iranian revolution, resulting in western paralysis & weakness, Russia would have not invaded Afghanistan, America would have not armed Islamist in Afghanistan, Russia would have not gone bankrupt and communism collapsed (probably Reagan would have not been elected president, Carter and hostage was reason Reagan became president), Berlin wall would have not disappeared, 9/11 would have not happened and Iraq would not be attacked, so Afghanistan and Qaddafi would be still in Libya and Mubarak too, Lebanon still would be ruled by Christian minority and Syria episode and Generals in Turkey still in charge and and and

meaning

Israel is not even a footnote in all this

things much bigger than Rhubarb's destiny

so

Why Azari (Iran) now obsessed with Rhubarb is what you asking

well, Parodite

Iran now 33 yrs on the other side of the fence with American and west

did Iran ever mention Israel until, say 10 yrs ago ?

No

but

Israeli presidents, beginning with Begin, Shamir, Sharon and up to today .. the generals and politicians .. all .. since 1980 calling Iran anything in the book .. terrorist, criminal, and and and

Since 30 yrs, Israel threatening to bomb and attack Iran

Iran ignores

because Israel was not a player in the big game Iran playing

In that big game, Israel a nobody

players in the game are Russians, Chinese, Americans, Brits, Germans, etc

but not Israeli

so

Iran ignored Israel

Iran's strategy is to weaken western position in ME (and in the world) .. to pull the Arabs (make cronies fall) and Turks (make the Generals fall) and Central Asians (make the cronies fall) and Caucasus people on Iran side (Muslim card) .. and South America, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela and and (Gringo colonialism), Africa (colonialism)

but

Western retreat in Middle East would effect Israel dramatically

So

Israel thought best defense is a vicious offense

in that sense Israel will not let go of Iran

Am sure you familiar with all rubbish written by Zionist and their lobby about Iran, day in day out .. they openly say America must bomb Iran, but when Iran respond with a hint of hitting back, hell brakes out, Iran Hitler and and and

A good sample :

3 Iranian scientist, not even connected to nuclear program, were assassinated by Israel .. Israel not even denied it .. Israeli official confirmed it (I posted the uTube clip)

so , Parodite

you really think Iranians will let go of this ?

They will hit back, many folds .. @ place and time of their choosing

Till now, Israel had no Iranian blood on their hand .. now they have

You unfair , not Iran is stalking Rhubarb .. Rhubarb is stalking Iran

In Haaretz and JP .. the lead article is bombing Iran, day in day out

Or these asshole 2bit lavender David Goldman writing Iranian woman all prostitute or Sufi all homosexuals

Did I post NYT or Haaretz article that chief rabbi in Paris was arrested for raping under age girls .. or chief rabbi in NY arrested for raping underage boys .. or chief rabbi in Israel arrested for raping underage boys and and and

come on Parodite, come on

re being afraid of Israel or their nukes

look, this not between Rhubarb and Ahmadinejat .. this between West and Russia/china (and Iran)

When times comes, Iran too will have all toys

In a nutshell .. Azari not looking for a fight with Rhubarb .. Rhubarb seems wants to fight Iran

Re "fact-and-fiction" .. Ramses etc

though I have some idea under which name you were posting on previous foras, but I am not sure you familiar with FT and ATOL debates we had with Zionist wolf pack arguing that reading Talmud makes you win Nobel Price

Look, Parodite .. let's not kid over-selves .. the puck stops with British Museum, The Oriental Institute of University of Chicago and Louvre and Berlin Deutsches Historisches Museum

do they have anything about what the Hebrew University "Jewish History" faculty fabricating ? ?

less than Zero

why the genuflect must we be afraid saying this .. you afraid of whom ?

And , NO , Greek and Persian and Roman and Egyptian and Mesopotamia not "fact-and-fiction"

I said to pasta and David , those (so called) Jewish Nobel price winners were in reality German and Russian and and and Nobel price winners

If reading Talmud and Torah makes you win Noble prices, if so, why there is not a single individual of Jewish faith showing on radar of civilization before 350 yrs ago .. why not even a single individual from Middle Eastern Jews anybody in history .. why from 100+ Iranian giants of history not a single one Jewish although Jews in Iran since 2600 yrs ?

Parodite, Iranian humble people, but, come a point you had it

Last edited by AzariLoveIran on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
monster_gardener

Coming back to bite the Incoherence of the Philosophers

Ibrahim wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:
I call iconoclasts who forbid drawing of the human/animal form, music* etc. "Barbarians"
There are plenty of examples of Islamic art and Music, including human and animal forms. Also, this is not an established definition of "barbarian."

whether they be sundry Muslim Arabs burning books in Alexandria

What does a single of example of a library that had already been burned down by Christians being burned down again during a war prove about anything?

This is incoherent.

Sounds like feeble excuses to me. In either case there is no need to make false historical claims or call people and their religious movements "toxic."

I wrote:

Thank you Very Much for your post, Ibrahim........

Well, if we use the original definition, unless you are/speak Greek, you are a barbarian and speak a barbarian language "bar..bar..bar"...

Which has interesting implications: the Koran which is written in Arabic is therefore "barbarous" while the New Testament which is written in Greek is not barbarous........ Is civilized.......... despite all the bad stuff that happens in Revelations....... Better stop.... going to get myself in trouble with all my non-Greek books/friends...........

Sure there are examples of figurative art done by Muslim "sinners" who "will have to give life to every thing they have drawn" ;)

Is such art "Islamic"....................*

Is pornography produced by a Christian, Christian pornography........

This is incoherent.
Was going to make a joke about this........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incoherenc ... ilosophers

But sometimes I do get a little too quick & colloquial:

Take 2: The prohibition on drawing seems to come from the Hadiths........... The United Submitters are Koran only and reject the hadiths = "have had it with the hadiths" :wink: ........ since you too seem to pay no mind to these hadiths....... are you a United Submitter or a Persian Shia who from what I see of their sacred art also disregard these hadiths....... My guess is NOT :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sub ... ernational

I thought them rather witty....Especially the blue jest :wink:..... But to each his zone :wink: ..........

And nope, its called nuance...... Is Hitler worse than Stalin.... Yes.... Turkey or Iran better than the Republic of Gilead... Yes again....

A meme that produced Jihad/Holy War, the Barbary Pirates & killed 70 million in India is a tad toxic........ Not the worst.......... But a tad toxic........

Maybe I'm being too kind............ Hope the upcoming grudge match between Islam's Madhi Madness Mutation and the Masada Samson in the Temple meme doesn't leave more than just the ME radioactive........... Buy Iodide tablets......... Build a bomb shelter.......Move to Oz, RG or NZ... Maybe SA........... Make friends with the Tasmanian Devil :wink:

Likewise Unwanted Democratic Nation Building.......Athens did horrible things riffing on that meme and got in BIG Trouble too.......... And was saved by music..... Even the Spartans had to have it.........

That both Muslims and "Christians" can be very bad actors........ even/especially when not on a stage :wink:....... near equivalents in this case...... though I will give the nod to Omar for quotability "If those books are in agreement with the Quran, we have no need of them; and if these are opposed to the Quran, destroy them." and to "Saint" Cyril & the Nitrian Monks for sheer nastiness...........

IMVHO they say basically the same thing: Pomegranates got Islam forced on them by the Arab aggression but refused and still refuse to be totally Arabized......... Have produce brilliance despite the Muslim meme

This may come back to bite the Arabs and others perhaps all the Northern Hemisphere including US.......VERY soon.......... :o :evil:

* Maybe............ See the section on the Shia Sacred art above........ :wink:
AzariLoveIran

Re: Coming back to bite the Incoherence of the Philosophers

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Ibrahim wrote:.
monster_gardener wrote:
IMVHO they say basically the same thing:

And you would be wrong.

I'm not going to respond to the rest of your drivel. I can't even understand half of it, and I'm not sure if you're mental or this is some elaborate troll like those pseudo-devotional accounts from SpengFor.

Wonder when Turkey going to drop towing the colonial beast line

Ibrahim, you not one of them, you one of us

let go of that appeasement

get in bed with Iran

only 14% of present Turkey ethnic Turks .. there's more Turks in Iran, Ibrahim

don't be fooled playing their game

You half there (jettisoned Israel) .. send a signal to Sarko & Cameron gang, shake hand with Assad

:D

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

AzariLoveIran wrote:
Wonder when Turkey is going to drop towing the colonial beast line
Heh, yeah. I'm sure the West is psyched that an openly Islamic (pardon me "Islamist") PM is neutering the Turkish General Staff's ability to subvert democracy there.

I'm a Canadian.
monster_gardener

In Your Not So Humble Often Unsourced Opinion

Ibrahim wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:
IMVHO they say basically the same thing:
And you would be wrong.

I'm not going to respond to the rest of your drivel. I can't even understand half of it, and I'm not sure if you're mental or this is some elaborate troll like those pseudo-devotional accounts from SpengFor.
Thank you Very Much for your post, Ibrahim.
And you would be wrong.
Perhaps........

In Your Not So Humble Often Unsourced :wink: Opinion at least*..........

But I have spent too much time debating you today............

Not learning as much from you as I do from others here..........

Best to take a rest..........

Occasionally a post of yours does have a nugget.........

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=320#p5711

You remind me just a bit of the AntiPatros' description of Mr. Syed Soharwardy the anti-honor killing sheik substituting "Islam" for "Mohammed" in the sensitivity slot.

You can take that as a compliment as well as a criticism.........

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=320#p5128

* Not one source/link from you in this entire discussion with me............ Saving page..............
Parodite

Re: In Your Not So Humble Often Unsourced Opinion

Post by Parodite »

monster_gardener wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:I'm not going to respond to the rest of your drivel. I can't even understand half of it, and I'm not sure if you're mental or this is some elaborate troll like those pseudo-devotional accounts from SpengFor.
Thank you Very Much for your post, Ibrahim.
:D MG, you are a gem. Could use some of that shiny teflon. ;)
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:.

I think you spend more time thinking about Jews than most Jews do

You don't seem to get it though, you are no authority on who is or isn't a Jew, even by your standards of blood relations (genetics). The majority of Israeli settlers are from Middle Eastern countries who kicked them out. And there were antipathy between the Palestinian and Jewish people living in the region long before WWII and any immigration. That's just the way it goes, it probably goes back to the fact that Palestinians and Jews are more closely related than Azaris and Palestinians. Even the Ashkenazi variety is Near Eastern and closely related to the the rest of the Arab populations.

The only Jewish groups not closely related are the Ethiopians and the Indians who come from well known conversions and are closely related to their own nationalities.

Using your standard of the people of the land having say in who is and who isn't a relative and allowed land: I don't see how the Jews any of your business.
AzariLoveIran wrote:

Not too late, Enki

Not too late

Not at all

a win win

TUEbs1hD2GY

Hi HAL9000

Iran, Azari, did not think about Jews or Israel (even if thought and cared it was positive, and still is positive), until 10 yrs ago

Iranians were reading and watching vicious Zionist attack and conspiracy against our beloved Persia last 33 yrs, but just laughing

But,

when

those verbal attacks and conspiracies became actions,

that is when Iranians started taking the gloves off
No, HAL9000

it matters for Middle Eastern people (and Iran) know who (so called) Jewish people are

reason is

central argument for establishing Israel, is , the Hebrew tribe coming back home .. a valid argument, as Iranians always for just cause

well,

Those people no Hebrew tribe

Ethiopian, Indian, Khazari, Polish, German, Hungarian, Ukrainian and and and converts no Hebrew tribe

If Middle Eastern Jews, the Hebrew tribe, as you say, want a home

no problemo

Hebrew tribe, by definition, are ME people, like any other ME people, like Kurd or Lorr or Baluch or Turks

As, now , Middle East is entering a new phase in it's history, a very crucial phase, and west is retreating from ME, all people of ME have a right to table their issues and ME people will find a common ground accommodating just causes and eliminating the effect of disastrous British colonial crimes .. all under Iranian stewardship :lol: :D :)

meaning

Hebrew tribe, welcome .. but, you Mr. Ashkenazim and and and, you must fill application with Ahmadinejat .. fill application

As said many times, not Brits (that durian Arthur James Balfour & Zionist Baron Rothschild), not Sarko, not Angela and not Hussein Barakat can give Mr. Ashkenazim other people's home .. only ME people can do this

Notion of that durian Ehud Barak that Polish and Hungarian etc can fight themselves in .. in long run .. a treason to Jewish cause

As said many times, HAL9000, Iran a friend of Hebrew tribe, of Jewish people .. Iran has credential and might to solve Israel/Pali issue .. that Qatari (CIA crony to the bone) Amir doing colonial service

NapLajoieonSteroids

Nope, not Hal9000. NapLajoieonSteroids Azeri, totally different person, not even Jewish- but I know that's difficult for you to comprehend: You see Jews everywhere.

I'm pointing out by your own bloody standards- the Jews, Palestinians, Syrians etc are all closely related and there is nothing you can do about it. Doesn't matter which pocket of Judaism they come from (with the exception of the Ethiopians and Indian communities who were well known converts)- they are all blood related Near Easterners. No paperwork required;

come on Azari, come on

is this the best argument you could make?
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Ibrahim wrote:.
AzariLoveIran wrote:.
I'm a Canadian.

Interesting

people who lived for 2600 years in Mesopotamia say they always considered themselves Israeli and now killing and bombing people that housed and fed them last 2600 yrs

well

maybe you right .. Asia minor was always, with brief interruption, within Persian empire .. Even Greeks had accepted this
Nope, not Hal9000. NapLajoieonSteroids Azeri, totally different person, not even Jewish- but I know that's difficult for you to comprehend: You see Jews everywhere.

:lol:

maybe not, but it sure feels that way

quite identical argumentation as HAL9000

NapLajoieonSteroids

AzariLoveIran wrote:

:lol:

maybe not, but it sure feels that way

quite identical argumentation as HAL9000

It feels that way cause it's the truth- look up the DNA evidence- it's a weak argument. All Jewish groups (with the exception of the Indian and Ethiopian communities) are Near Eastern descendants closely related to the people of that area. So is this the best argument you can make? Really?
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Az, I'll relegate your own ideas about the role of Iran in the bigger picture and the insignificance of Israeli within it to the bed time stories later this year. Let's just look at the facts now.

Israel doesn't care much about countries that don't care much about Israel. Mutual and polite indifference. And even if a country merely vents some usual anti-Israeli emotions, they shrug their shoulders and move on. What's new.

What Israelis do care about is rockets at their borders aimed at their cities by groups who hate Israel their guts out, don't recognize the Jewish state's right to exist and would LOVE to eliminate it if they could. Now those people are not legal theorists with merely an opinion, but groups that don't mind blowing up school buses and restaurants. And it is those that receive direct support from Iran and Syria.

With the help of Iran and Syria, the estimate is that now 50.000 charged rockets are deployed along Israel’s border that could reach also Tel Aviv and environ and that Iran surely gives the OK to launch them if it is attacked by US and/or Israeli air forces.

Now as from Iran's perspective, I find it incredibly stupid to meddle this way in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It may generate some national support within Iran for the Clerics and AchmadineJo because barking at little Satan Israel always generates votes, but there is real risk for Iran too. An outbreak of hostilities around Israel's borders can escalate to the point that it draws in Iran, Syria and then probably the USA. Now that will hurt. Smarter would have been if Iran stayed out, take a more neutral stance. You know, of the type that also fits better the wise and rational Persian soul. Not the emotional irrational violent Sunni lavender that dominates the area. ;)

I believe though that Iran will rediscover itself rather soon, and before it is too late. There is enormous potential in Iran of modern, educated, democracy minded, peace seeking people. The loveable and intelligent Persian Princess is spreading and testing her wings. Hopefully Iranian air space is safe enough long enough for her to take off... and not be caught in the barrages of rockets and bombs flying through space. Within two years we will know.