Nationalism and the European Consciousness

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
jerryberry

Re: Nationalism and the European Consciousness

Post by jerryberry »

I live in a 51% majority Latino city with a substantial Asian population. My neighborhood reflects this diversity. I know a lot of Latinos and Asians, they were my friends growing up, I dated Asian ( Vietnamese, Japanese, Filipina) & Latina women (American, Mexican, Venezuelan, Colombian, Guatemalan) Again, How? Genuinely, I want to know what you think will change.

Manolo, I apologize. This is a hijack of your thread and a very interesting topic it is.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

The Scoville is Rising: Due to Latino and Asian Influence...

Post by monster_gardener »

jerryberry wrote:I live in a 51% majority Latino city with a substantial Asian population. My neighborhood reflects this diversity. I know a lot of Latinos and Asians, they were my friends growing up, I dated Asian ( Vietnamese, Japanese, Filipina) & Latina women (American, Mexican, Venezuelan, Colombian, Guatemalan) Again, How? Genuinely, I want to know what you think will change.

Manolo, I apologize. This is a hijack of your thread and a very interesting topic it is.
Thank You VERY Much for your post, JerryBerry

Offhand and from personal experience of both, I'd say the Scoville rating of the food...... ;)

Keep non-skim milk, olive oil, cottage cheese, ice or ice cream handy.........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
manolo

Post by manolo »

Folks,

I have yet to meet a Brit zenophobe who doesn't like curry. :twisted:

Alex.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I've never met a conservaphobe who didn't go for max dollar when selling a house and lowest price when buying their consumer products. And rarely give money to the poor.

People are funny that way.
Censorship isn't necessary
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

jerryberry wrote:I live in a 51% majority Latino city with a substantial Asian population. My neighborhood reflects this diversity. I know a lot of Latinos and Asians, they were my friends growing up, I dated Asian ( Vietnamese, Japanese, Filipina) & Latina women (American, Mexican, Venezuelan, Colombian, Guatemalan) Again, How? Genuinely, I want to know what you think will change.

Do you really think that if Latinos and Asians were a majority in the US (as a whole) the Anglo culture would survive? I don't know what a cross between Mexico and South Korea would look like, but it wouldn't be the good old US of A...
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The US is already a pretty balkanized schizophrenic place. you go from county to county and state to state and things change pretty dramatically.

The liberal cities are going to be destroyed in the coming insolvency and wars, so the rurals will end up being the dominant culture up till the Lord comes.
Censorship isn't necessary
manolo

Post by manolo »

Mr. Perfect wrote:The US is already a pretty balkanized schizophrenic place. you go from county to county and state to state and things change pretty dramatically.

The liberal cities are going to be destroyed in the coming insolvency and wars, so the rurals will end up being the dominant culture up till the Lord comes.
Mr P,

http://www.raptureforums.com/RaptureAle ... morrah.cfm

As a paid up agnostic, I accept that anything is possible, however unlikely.

Alex.