America wants freedom. America wants Ron Paul

Enki

Re: America wants freedom. America wants Ron Paul

Post by Enki »

AzariLoveIran wrote:
Enki wrote:.

Steve Jobs isn't 'good cholesterol'. I doubt there is any single man in history who has done more to erode personal liberty than Steve Jobs.

He is the one who inculturated millions of people to simply accept that your cell phone is a listening device for the government or any of the service providers who you use to listen in on you and made its internal works proprietary so that you cannot legally change that.

genuflect Steve Jobs, he was the biggest tyrant of them all.

In retrospect you might have a valid case

though

same argument could be made against Telephone Inventor Alexander Graham Bell or even Thomas Edison

and

having or not having a smart phone your own choice

If you think it applies equally to Bell or Edison, then you don't understand the technology sufficiently to have this conversation.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

AzariLoveIran wrote:.

Steve Jobs isn't 'good cholesterol'. I doubt there is any single man in history who has done more to erode personal liberty than Steve Jobs.

He is the one who inculturated millions of people to simply accept that your cell phone is a listening device for the government or any of the service providers who you use to listen in on you and made its internal works proprietary so that you cannot legally change that.

genuflect Steve Jobs, he was the biggest tyrant of them all.

In retrospect you might have a valid case

though

same argument could be made against Telephone Inventor Alexander Graham Bell or even Thomas Edison

and

having or not having a smart phone your own choice

If you think it applies equally to Bell or Edison, then you don't understand the technology sufficiently to have this conversation.

look Enki

nothing wrong with any technology

how society and people and government apply those tech stuff is the issue

Can not say Steve Jobs should not have come with smartphone because some functions & apps would lead to all those things that you quite rightly say is evil

tech can be used for good or evil app

as said, telephone too has lots of evil applications

Enki

Post by Enki »

Do some homework, read up on Apple's business model and get back to me.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Do some homework, read up on Apple's business model and get back to me.
Sorry, thought you not happy with technology re Steve & Apple
. . you don't understand the technology sufficiently to have this conversation.
but

seems you not happy with "Apple's business model"

well

Have no deep knowledge of Apple's business model, but as little as I know, the guy built something and wants to keep it close to his chest .. what's wrong with it ? ?

Enki

Post by Enki »

Apple likes to limit the user experience and how much you can modify their technology for your own use. They also have implemented a few spyware 'features' that allow them, and thus the government to spy on your activity. Steve Jobs made this 'normal' by making it into intentional features. So now the government can use Apple products to spy on anyone.
-Alexander Hamilton
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Apple likes to limit the user experience and how much you can modify their technology for your own use. They also have implemented a few spyware 'features' that allow them, and thus the government to spy on your activity. Steve Jobs made this 'normal' by making it into intentional features. So now the government can use Apple products to spy on anyone.

:lol: , come on Enki, come on

they all do this

Google has a file on each of us with EVERYTHING .. and .. Android sends to Google pretty much all about you .. all our address-book and files already on their servers .. WIKI a CIA and FBI and and baby

Told you, these things are interfaced with FBI, Homeland Security, CIA and and and

Best to communicate with "Pigeons"

Wanting "Privacy" is like living without electricity .. no such thing

Art not they should not know what's going on in your head .. art is they know but can't do a thing, that is when the biggest impact will be

modify for your own use ?

if you want that, don't buy apple

Enki

Post by Enki »

They all do it since Apple kicked in the door for it. You are very unaware of the history of things because you like every single person irrationally in love with Steve Jobs doesn't want to accept what he has done.
-Alexander Hamilton
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

They all do it since Apple kicked in the door for it. You are very unaware of the history of things because you like every single person irrationally in love with Steve Jobs doesn't want to accept what he has done ..
Tinker, I am intimately close to High-Tech and Silicon Valley since 1983 .. had my share of it and still lookin and playing the game

Technology opens doors that nobody knows where they lead .. matter of fact, in technology, when things invented or introduced things totally unpredictable, that is the beauty of it

AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Who is this Judge Napolitano ? ?

why is he in Fox ?

I startin liking him

a good American, part of beautiful America

Must watch
curtsey midnightsunrebel @ Alaska Fisherman Fora

fOaCemmsnNk

Enki

Post by Enki »

AzariLoveIran wrote:
They all do it since Apple kicked in the door for it. You are very unaware of the history of things because you like every single person irrationally in love with Steve Jobs doesn't want to accept what he has done ..
Tinker, I am intimately close to High-Tech and Silicon Valley since 1983 .. had my share of it and still lookin and playing the game

Technology opens doors that nobody knows where they lead .. matter of fact, in technology, when things invented or introduced things totally unpredictable, that is the beauty of it

Lots of people understand where they lead.
-Alexander Hamilton
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

AzariLoveIran wrote:.

Lots of people understand where they lead.

People who understand where things, down the road, might lead, are the ones who run to the bank .. others, who always chase the buck, they get nowhere

Money is not in knowing what's now .. money is having vision what will be in yr or two

Visionary

and that is who Steve Jobs was

AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Sok0oU8R-uU
AzariLoveIran

CNN silences Iran war-skeptical soldiern Paul

Post by AzariLoveIran »

puSUrO87VM0
UVm-8SeegB8

As soon as he mentions he against war with Iran, CNN cuts him off

Iran voting to Ron Paul :D

Rhubarb voting for Rick Santorum :lol:

Enki

Post by Enki »

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/03/05/r ... -speakers/

Members of Mitt Romney's family are phone banking for Ron Paul in Idaho.
-Alexander Hamilton