Trump wins!

Parodite

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Parodite »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Now, for our international audience, Jim Brown was a famous sports star- specifically football, but he was the kind of athlete who succeeded in any sport he happened to pick up. I think he's in the lacrosse hall of fame as well as the football hall of fame. He was also college track and basketball star, as well as played minor league baseball. In short, he is usually ranked as one of the top American professional athletes, ever.

More importantly, he has long been seen as the quintessential athlete-activist (whatever one thinks of such a thing) as well as being a trailblazer in the entertainment industry (for example, first interracial sex scene in major American cinema was between him and Raquel Welch). And his bonafides as such are beyond question.
Interesting how "the black community" will vote in 2020. How much of the black vote needs to swing from dem to rep for Trump win in a landslide?
Deep down I'm very superficial
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Parodite wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Now, for our international audience, Jim Brown was a famous sports star- specifically football, but he was the kind of athlete who succeeded in any sport he happened to pick up. I think he's in the lacrosse hall of fame as well as the football hall of fame. He was also college track and basketball star, as well as played minor league baseball. In short, he is usually ranked as one of the top American professional athletes, ever.

More importantly, he has long been seen as the quintessential athlete-activist (whatever one thinks of such a thing) as well as being a trailblazer in the entertainment industry (for example, first interracial sex scene in major American cinema was between him and Raquel Welch). And his bonafides as such are beyond question.
Interesting how "the black community" will vote in 2020. How much of the black vote needs to swing from dem to rep for Trump win in a landslide?
Unfortunately, the "black community" votes like the northern irish- when they turn out to vote, it is as a form of validation and affirmation that needn't correspond with present conditions.

Right now, Rasmussen is polling "black" support of Trump at 36%- which is near miraculous that they could get that many people on record as supporting Trump. :)

But let's say they are wildly off and it's only half of that- 18%. That is still a very good number, contextually.

Yet, it's hard to imagine that translating into actual votes. What would likely happen is that the "black community" will decide to stay home on election day secure in the knowledge that President Trump isn't much of a threat to their interests. And the only way for the Democrats to possibly counteract the "non-vote" would be to run a black lady or gentlemen as their candidate for president or vice-president or run a campaign which alarms people into voting in that validation pattern. And I have a tough time imagining vice-president or strategy would really move the needle.
NapLajoieonSteroids

One of the smartest things President Trump did during the 2016 election, and no one gives him credit for, is hustling to impress "black community" pastors.

It didn't translate into a whole lot of votes but it "depressed" the enthusiasm and turnout for Clinton.
It didn't go unnoticed that he was making more of an effort than any Republican since Reagan in 1980 doing things like attempting to stump in the south Bronx.

And his follow-up is not going unnoticed either. From the jobs, to his support of historic black colleges to taking seriously "black community leaders" to immigration (the "black community" is very much against it.)

And while I haven't seen numbers, there is a large segment of that "black community" which sees the disconnect between "Trump, the ogre-monster racist who 'hates' black people so much he's a step away from reenacting Jim Crow laws" and the actual behaviors.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Similarly, the private-sector unions have been treading very carefully in criticizing the President. Not only is he popular with rank-and-file members but, in many instances, his policies are having a salient impact.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Similarly, the private-sector unions have been treading very carefully in criticizing the President. Not only is he popular with rank-and-file members but, in many instances, his policies are having a salient impact.
I was watching a video about Venezuela last night about the currency losing 5 zeros and the new minimum wages increases of 3500% A Venezuelan was in it talking about how nuts it is to raise the minimum wage by 3500% as it will put large numbers of people out of work. The only idea left for Maduro and company is make everyone dependent on the government to have something to eat every day. And that is exactly what they are doing.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09- ... t-meetings

Russian Oligarch And Putin Pal Admits To Collusion, Secret Meetings
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Jack.jpg
Jack.jpg (37.76 KiB) Viewed 1473 times
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'm not tired of winning.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/06/politics ... index.html
President Donald Trump's winning streak

Donald Trump may have never had a better time being President.

Only a re-election party on the night of November 3, 2020, could possibly offer the same vindication for America's most unconventional commander in chief as the 36 hours in which two foundational strands of his political career are combining in a sudden burst of history.

Trump will become an undeniably consequential President with the Senate due to vote Saturday to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, consecrating the conservative majority that has long been the impossible dream of the GOP.

On Friday, Trump had celebrated the best jobs data for 49 years as the unemployment rate dipped to 3.7%, offering more proof of a vibrant economy that the President says has been unshackled by his tax-reduction program and scything cuts to business regulations.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Hillary is trying to run again. There is a God. She is far less popular now than last time.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillar ... president/
Censorship isn't necessary
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Hillary is trying to run again. There is a God. She is far less popular now than last time.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillar ... president/
Get the 'Walking Dead' memes ready'.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

the MSM still does not get why Trump is popular:

zdFe-LmFRV8
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

I have to admit I liked some of that.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Such a lovely day :D

(Twitter)Washington trends · Change Change trend settings

Jeff Sessions
At Trump’s request, Jeff Sessions resigns as US attorney general
Mueller
784K Tweets
Matthew Whitaker
166K Tweets
Attorney General
445K Tweets
Rod Rosenstein
At Trump’s request, Jeff Sessions resigns as US attorney general
Sam Clovis
11.8K Tweets
AG Sessions
95.1K Tweets
Lindsey Graham
29.6K Tweets
AG Whitaker
65.4K Tweets
Doc

Post by Doc »

Such lovely lovely day :D

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnns-j ... -announces
CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House, Sarah Sanders announces
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

Who would have thought these pressers would need a team of bouncers to pass the mic around instead of a young intern?
Doc

Post by Doc »

crashtech66 wrote:Who would have thought these pressers would need a team of bouncers to pass the mic around instead of a young intern?
I am thinking wireless mics have on / off switches at the receivers
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:
crashtech66 wrote:Who would have thought these pressers would need a team of bouncers to pass the mic around instead of a young intern?
yep. mics should have a built in shocker if you are still holding it 2 seconds after you are told to pass the mic. don't forget the shock collars.....
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:
yep. mics should have a built in shocker if you are still holding it 2 seconds after you are told to pass the mic. don't forget the shock collars.....
Like in the second Die hard movie? SM you are an evil genius. :lol:
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:
Like in the second Die hard movie? SM you are an evil genius. :lol:
Thank you for the kind words. Most of us Hemorrhoids are a lot smarter than "The Purity Testers" give us credit for.

Actually, I was thinking more like a mild shocking thru a dog training collar, but now that you have motivated me to up my game, I say we go with full Running Man collars.

4IEb1IsWgUU

For the female Whitehouse press corp members, we make them wear vibrating panties. If W had the remote to Helen Thomas' vibrating panties, she would have been a lot nicer to him during press briefings (pun intended).
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

John Ward either describes or participates in a prison rape, you decide......'>........

1peWYHDNVIQ
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Nonc Hilaire

"Caravan" progress map

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Interesting speculation

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Time will tell Nonc. Are you a follower of Q?

This will bring Mr. Perfect out of his funk and back to his normal, arrogant, obnoxious, condescending smug self. :P

I miss that guy! :(
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Simple Minded wrote:Time will tell Nonc. Are you a follower of Q?

This will bring Mr. Perfect out of his funk and back to his normal, arrogant, obnoxious, condescending smug self. :P

I miss that guy! :(
I follow Neon Revolt. He follows Q drops and does a good job of sorting through the sense and nonsense on the chans.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Re: Interesting speculation

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:Image
Those privy to such supposed deep information should put their money where their keyboards are and make a bet.

Stand to make a fortune.

If it waddles like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's a . . .

conspiracy theory.

Will have a serving of humble pie if and when it happens.
Kn_xxZrE10w