Ukraine

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Ukraine

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Things in Ukraine/Russia war will escalate bit by pit .. not "all in"

West supplies Leopard Panzer, Russians might use tactical baby nuke

West escalates

Some unknown origin missiles will hit Latvia or Estonia (like one landed in Poland and still unknown from where)

etc etc

Until suddenly missiles hittin weapon forwarded on Polish boarders, inside Poland "by mistake"

Bit by bit, so that "Schmerzgrenze" not crossed

And

French, Germans, Spanish Joe will start thinkin what this all is about ? ?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:37 am
Typhoon wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:16 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:59 am
Typhoon wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:45 am Well, well else would one expect from an organization composed mostly of turd, pardon me, third world sh*tholes.

:lol:

Each time running out of argument, sh*tholes thrown around

The-Global-Slavery-Index-2018-Infographics.png

These are BS sites .. biased for self pleasing

Any "United Nation" facts ?

And

Slavery is "relative" .. many say the minimum wage workers in Tech in SV are slaves .. or Mexican agri workers in US are slaves.

In US, Black Slaves were more fortunate than todays (free) African American lives.

These charts etc are "political propaganda", manufacturing sentiments against non western countries and people, putting them down as "sh*tholes".

But, the "talent" educated in those "sh*tholes" basically are the Phd candidates in Stanford and MIT and Caltec

Now, non western nations are rising, this a new world.

Most "understood facts" in western cultures are biased fakes.

Please post ONLY United Nation facts , charts etc .. everything else dime a dozen BS propaganda.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, a sh*thole is just a sh*thole, and a turd from a sh*thole is still a turd no matter how much one polishes it.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

FT | US and Germany prepare to send tanks to Ukraine

Guy Chazan in Berlin, James Politi in Washington and Henry Foy in Brussels 4 HOURS AGO

The US and Germany are planning to send advanced tanks to Ukraine, in a move that marks a significant breakthrough in western efforts to bolster Kyiv’s fight against the Russian army.

People familiar with the matter said on Tuesday that the US was preparing to announce that it would deliver M1 Abrams tanks to Ukraine, while Germany would send Leopard 2 tanks, though they would not confirm the number.

The decision to send tanks marks a notable policy shift for Washington and Berlin. German chancellor Olaf Scholz had long hesitated to provide Ukraine with heavy armour, fearing that it would increase the risk of a direct confrontation between Russia and Nato.

He has also stressed that Germany would never go it alone when it came to tanks, insisting that it act in lockstep with its allies, principally Washington. US officials were sceptical of the need to send Abrams tanks because of what they described as logistical and training challenges.

However, the clamour for tanks had become impossible to ignore. The front line in the war has barely budged in recent weeks and Kyiv has argued western tanks would help it to regain the initiative and reconquer occupied territory. It also says it needs tanks to deter a renewed Russian offensive that is expected in early spring.

Joe Biden’s administration had been facing growing pressure from Democrats and Republicans on Capitol Hill to send the Abrams in an effort to break Germany’s resistance to sending its own tanks. The White House and the Pentagon declined to comment on Tuesday.

Relations between Berlin and Washington had become strained last week after a number of media outlets reported Scholz saying that Germany would not send tanks to Ukraine unless the US did the same. German officials later denied any such “linkage”.

However, after days of intense discussions, the US and Germany have agreed to act in concert on tanks and an announcement could come as early as Wednesday. That would mirror a similar move by the two countries in early January, when they jointly announced they would both provide infantry fighting vehicles to Ukraine — US Bradleys and German Marders.

A report in the German news outlet Spiegel Online, which first reported the move, said Berlin would send at minimum a company of Leopard 2A6s, typically about 14 tanks. It said they would come from the stocks of the Bundeswehr, the German army.

Berlin is also set to give the green light to Warsaw’s request to send some of Poland’s Leopards to Ukraine. A senior Polish official confirmed the decision to allow the export of Leopard 2s to Ukraine.

“I am just blissfully happy that after, all the hesitation and delay, Germany has finally made this truly historic decision,” said Andrii Melnyk, Ukraine’s deputy foreign minister and former ambassador to Berlin. “Now we urge all our western allies to establish a powerful tank coalition which would help us push out the Russian invaders in early spring.”

Earlier on Tuesday, Mark Rutte, the Dutch prime minister, said his country was “willing to consider” purchasing 18 Leopard tanks it had leased from Germany and providing them to Ukraine. However, he stressed that no decision had been made and he first wanted to know what Berlin would do.

Anton Hofreiter, a senior Green MP who has frequently accused Scholz of excessive caution on arms supplies to Ukraine, welcomed the development. “The decision comes late but not too late,” he said. “It will allow Ukraine to defend itself effectively against Russia’s invasion and regain control over its territory.”

By insisting that the US and Germany act together, “the chancellery has ensured that they will share the risk”, said Carlo Masala, a political scientist at the Bundeswehr university in Munich. “If there is a Russian counter-reaction, the Americans will be involved in the Nato reaction to that because they themselves would be directly affected.”

The pressure on Scholz to rethink his position on tanks had been intensifying over the past few weeks.

He endured a barrage of criticism from Germany’s allies, particularly in eastern Europe and the Baltic, who urged him to show leadership. Poland has been particularly strident on the question of sending heavy armour.

Pressure also came from Scholz’s coalition partners, the Greens and liberals, who criticised him publicly for failing to give the go-ahead for the supply of tanks both from the Bundeswehr and Germany’s allies.

Shortly before news of Scholz’s move on Leopards first broke, Russia warned of unspecified consequences if the west provided tanks to Ukraine. Dmitry Peskov, President Vladimir Putin’s spokesperson, said such a move would “definitely leave an inevitable mark”, according to Interfax.

Additional reporting by Barbara Erling in Warsaw, Max Seddon in Riga and Sam Fleming in Brussels
It's about bloody time.
noddy

Post by noddy »

being a shithole is not an opinion, its a migration flow.

we can tell when places are a shithole when the locals try and go somewhere else.

its easy to see which places people run away from, no need to check UN or news papers, or opinion articles.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:09 am .

Things in Ukraine/Russia war will escalate bit by pit .. not "all in"

West supplies Leopard Panzer, Russians might use tactical baby nuke

West escalates

Some unknown origin missiles will hit Latvia or Estonia (like one landed in Poland and still unknown from where)

etc etc

Until suddenly missiles hittin weapon forwarded on Polish boarders, inside Poland "by mistake"

Bit by bit, so that "Schmerzgrenze" not crossed

And

French, Germans, Spanish Joe will start thinkin what this all is about ? ?
Europeans overwhelming support Ukraine and want to punish Russia, 75% was the last figure I saw, with half of those wanting to escalate.

Russia only had one hold over Europe, which was gas, and now that is gone.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... -war-level

Russia is selling cheap to China and India, which has lowered world oil prices HAJHAHAAAAA

idiots.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

OK .. makes sense .. lets lean back and watch what happens

But, don't say you guys were not told

Think this way .. if somebody before Afghanistan invasion, or Iraq Invasion, or Syria disaster, or even Libya .. had said that these Western actions would lead to catastrophe for Western powers interest and world standing, you would have said again all what you guys are saying above.

All those "warmongers" who were beating their chest when Bush attacked the "sh*thole" Afghanistan, now see how America was beaten by fighter walking bare foot (even on snow) with 1900 home made weapons.

US (meaning West) now pretty much done in all Middle East .. could you in your dream see Iran wipes out the biggest American military base in Iraq with 12 ballistic missiles and nothing happens ? ? or shoots down RQ-4A Global Hawk BAMS-D surveillance drone flying @ 85,000 feet with an home made Iranian missile AND nothing is done ? ?

MBS (and BiBi) watching this and wondering WTF is this

All this due to "wrong US policies"

Same thing now happening in Ukraine war case .. constantly red lines crossed

Look, Russia is a very vast, low population density, country .. NOT SO Europe

A BANG in Russia has not the same effect as a BANG in Europe.
noddy

Post by noddy »

double post
Last edited by noddy on Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:35 am .

OK .. makes sense .. lets lean back and watch what happens

But, don't say you guys were not told

Think this way .. if somebody before Afghanistan invasion, or Iraq Invasion, or Syria disaster, or even Libya .. had said that these Western actions would lead to catastrophe for Western powers interest and world standing, you would have said again all what you guys are saying above.

All those "warmongers" who were beating their chest when Bush attacked the "sh*thole" Afghanistan, now see how America was beaten by fighter walking bare foot (even on snow) with 1900 home made weapons.
you are right - everything that the west has done in the middle east has been terrible, lives lost for nothing, bad outcomes for all - a terrrible and stupid list of interventions that should not have happened.

in this case, that stupid empire , taking on a country thats propped up by mischevious neighbours, starting a fight it cant win is Russia.

Ukraine is Afhganistan again, the proxy war betwen local guerillas and unmotivated empires, and trouble makers from the outside.

dumb russia, over played its hand - cant even tame the eastern strip with russians in it.

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:35 am US (meaning West) now pretty much done in all Middle East .. could you in your dream see Iran wipes out the biggest American military base in Iraq with 12 ballistic missiles and nothing happens ? ? or shoots down RQ-4A Global Hawk BAMS-D surveillance drone flying @ 85,000 feet with an home made Iranian missile AND nothing is done ? ?

MBS (and BiBi) watching this and wondering WTF is this

All this due to "wrong US policies"

Same thing now happening in Ukraine war case .. constantly red lines crossed

Russia has the wrong policies, they stepped over the line - now every other country gets to play games with that stupidity.

Iran has gone all in with Russia, good luck with that.

nobody is going to bomb the tigers and alcholics in siberia.

they will bomb the western strip of Russia where 90% of the people (and the elites) live.

Russia is part of europe, even if it doesnt want to be.

idiots.

they had it all, owned london, owned germany, complete integration with all the luxuries, now they are a desperate winter people, begging china for permission.

idiots.
Last edited by noddy on Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:00 am
they had it all, owned london, owned germany, complete integration with all the luxuries, now they are a desperate winter people, begging china for permission.

idiots.
+1.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

My guess is Israeli/Russian/Iranian/US factions will establish a military control center in Kiev in order to put a toll booth on the one road, and a buckle on the one belt.

If Pooh is uncooperative, the buckle is popped and Pooh is hobbled with his pants around his knees.

The Zelenski and Biden power centers are being dismantled now. The Ukraine will devolve into a rump state in Kiev.

The question is, what happens to Odessa?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

I think western Joe misunderstands Ukraine fiasco

Ukraine to Russia is much more than Canada to US of A.

Ukrainians, Belarus and Russians are same Slaave Stock, same people .. many many millions of Russians and Ukrainian mixed couples and their children.

Russia is not fighting, waring, Ukraine same way America was fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan .. Russia not fighting Ukrainians but Zelenski faction.

Ukraine had (fully and fair) democratic election and chose Russia leaning president .. Victoria Nuland orchestrated a coup and Zelenski faction put in charge .. Ukrainian people themselves not in war with Russia .. NATO, meaning West is fight with Russia IN UKRAINE

(silly) Idea is : beating Russia would weaken China (next target)

West, NATO , was moving into Central Asia , Caucasus , Ukraine , Belarus

Putin put an stop to this , first in central Asia , next in Belarus and now in Ukraine

-

What Iran concerns, unfortunately you guys don't speak farsi (maybe time to start learning to) , Iranian policy very clearly explained by mad mullahs openly on Iranian media

Iran was confronting western hegemony last 44 yrs "single handedly" .. Russia and China were fooled by West thinking West a friend and Iran the devil .. Khamnei (leader), was telling Putin since YEARS that Western objective is to f*ck Russia, and, Russia should team up with Iran .. Putin did not want to believe this (and voted with West against Iran) ..

Now Putin got the message, and, is 100% on Iranian team (and not other way round as he now needs Iran, Iran now one of main pillar for what coming for Russia) ..

Chinese, Xi, with a civilization of at least 5000 yrs, was not as "naive" as Putin .. 2016 Xi came to Iran, proposed China/Iran 25 yrs treaty .. at that time, Rouhani was Iranian president and was flirting with Obama for Nuke agreement .. so .. Rouhani said to Xi , NO.

Trump tearing down the nuke agreement made Iran sign on the dotted line with Xi.

So, folks , now we have a Russia-Iran-China strategic partnership , like West has the Anglo partnership

But

The beauty of this is, that the "Non Western" countries are now "awaken".

Before, West was arguing West speaking on behalf of all nations , "free world"

Now NATO , West, in their speech do not repeat anymore "free wold", replaced by "Western interest."

All that "thanks to Iran" .. mad mullahs achieved to shake the western hegemony of the world.

Brazil and Argentina having a common currency, planing all latin America to .. that would lead to Latino Euro

Other started trading in own currency .. Xi buying Saudi oil in Yuan

Iran trading with all neighbours (India, Russia, Iraq, Turkey, even Afghanistan) in local currency

Well, sanctions cuts both way
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:21 pm

Odessa .. Catherine the great was the founder of Odesa.

I think all Ukraine bordering Black sea will be taken by Russia .. Ukraine will become a land lucked country
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:41 pm .

. . . the usual ethnic nonsense . . .
Not even wrong.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:11 pm

I think all Ukraine bordering Black sea will be taken by Russia .. Ukraine will become a land lucked country
Yes, a Russian flag is required in Odessa but that says little.

The 101st Airborne in Romania says a great deal.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:20 pm

. . . the usual ethnic nonsense . . .
Not even wrong.

American military was acting, operating, in all Middle East (and Vietnam and Korea) in same manner that "Chingiz Khan" was operating overrunning Persia and beyond

How else can "Abu Gharib" or many other atrocities against Iraqi, Afghan and others be explained (and Trump pardoned them) .. I would not post details of cases out of respect for readers.

Russians fighting Ukrainian civilians would be fighting their own.
Heracleum Persicum

The war in Afghanistan was not about Afghanistan

Afghanistan was a jumping board for West, NATO, to central Asia .. to historical Russian and Chinese (and Iranian) space.

West, NATO establishing itself in central Asia would have been a game changer for China, Russia and Iran (and India/Pakistan).

Did not succeed

Ukraine too is a sort of jumping board for West to Caucasus and all Russian space

That is why West losing in Ukraine will have great consequences, as NATO head said days ago.

Russian win in Ukraine would kill all Western, NATO, European plans .. weaken Western hand towards China (and Iran :lol: )

So, mad mullahs and Xi , under the table, helping Vladimiro
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:34 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:11 pm

Yes, a Russian flag is required in Odessa but that says little.

The 101st Airborne in Romania says a great deal.

https://www.stripes.com/branches/army/2 ... 84324.html

:lol: Come on

Americans, NATO can not be involved in this, until European street decides

Europeans rather fold their cards.
Heracleum Persicum

https://tass.com/world/1566051

:lol:

Yes, from TASS .. but .. unfortunately true
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Americans, NATO can not be involved in this, until European street decides
Americans and NATO are in this up to the eyeballs. All NATO generals captured at the steel plant.

Look at the map in the article and guess which city 101 is watching.

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

Ukrainians, Belarus and Russians are same Slaave Stock, same people .. many many millions of Russians and Ukrainian mixed couples and their children.

Russia is not fighting, waring, Ukraine same way America was fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan .. Russia not fighting Ukrainians but Zelenski faction.

Ukraine had (fully and fair) democratic election and chose Russia leaning president .. Victoria Nuland orchestrated a coup and Zelenski faction put in charge .. Ukrainian people themselves not in war with Russia .. NATO, meaning West is fight with Russia IN UKRAINE

(silly) Idea is : beating Russia would weaken China (next target)

West, NATO , was moving into Central Asia , Caucasus , Ukraine , Belarus

Putin put an stop to this , first in central Asia , next in Belarus and now in Ukraine

nonsense.

Russia doesnt own the slavic people, to think that way is absurd.

Their is more western aligned slavs than eastern, you just pretend they dont exist and spout the Russia vision, which is mostly copium

no need to invoke conspiracy, just see how all the northern and eastern people are voting.

Crimea is the only part of the Ukraine that is probably magority Russian aligned,largely because Russia does the Chinese thing of shipping out local kids and shipping in Russians.

Some folks think Putin is fighting the western imperialism , true.

mostly folks who have no idea what chinese or russian imperialism looks like.

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:41 pm
What Iran concerns, unfortunately you guys don't speak farsi (maybe time to start learning to) , Iranian policy very clearly explained by mad mullahs openly on Iranian media

Iran was confronting western hegemony last 44 yrs "single handedly" .. Russia and China were fooled by West thinking West a friend and Iran the devil .. Khamnei (leader), was telling Putin since YEARS that Western objective is to f*ck Russia, and, Russia should team up with Iran .. Putin did not want to believe this (and voted with West against Iran) ..

Now Putin got the message, and, is 100% on Iranian team (and not other way round as he now needs Iran, Iran now one of main pillar for what coming for Russia) ..

Chinese, Xi, with a civilization of at least 5000 yrs, was not as "naive" as Putin .. 2016 Xi came to Iran, proposed China/Iran 25 yrs treaty .. at that time, Rouhani was Iranian president and was flirting with Obama for Nuke agreement .. so .. Rouhani said to Xi , NO.

Trump tearing down the nuke agreement made Iran sign on the dotted line with Xi.

So, folks , now we have a Russia-Iran-China strategic partnership , like West has the Anglo partnership

But

The beauty of this is, that the "Non Western" countries are now "awaken".

Before, West was arguing West speaking on behalf of all nations , "free world"

Now NATO , West, in their speech do not repeat anymore "free wold", replaced by "Western interest."

All that "thanks to Iran" .. mad mullahs achieved to shake the western hegemony of the world.

Brazil and Argentina having a common currency, planing all latin America to .. that would lead to Latino Euro

Other started trading in own currency .. Xi buying Saudi oil in Yuan

Iran trading with all neighbours (India, Russia, Iraq, Turkey, even Afghanistan) in local currency

Well, sanctions cuts both way
none of those countries were ever as pro western as you say, and nor will they be as anti western as you say.

multi polar world has been true for a while now, and the west is still a huge big resource of riches that most countries want to stay linked too.

Russia and Iran are petrol stations - huge amount of potential, sure, but so is any country with a decent education system.

China, India will continue to grow in importance and relevance, neither will commit to plans with Russia or Iran, they dont need to, they can happily exploit all the oppurtunities and ignore the rest, stay officially neutral but privately have their fingers in as many pies as they can get them.

this is normal and natural.

South America and Africa can do whatever they want, I highly doubt they are going to matter in my lifetime, and if they do somehow magically get a generation of organised kids who make it happen then..

I know which "Sphere" has already got decades of immigration and integration with them, and which are insular asian countries that cant handle foreigners very well.

not many africans or south americans in asia, relative to the west, when it comes down to it. Business ties are often family and friends, and none of my chinese business partners have ever considered integrating with China, they dont believe they can trust the system to leave them alone without strong local, official support.

of course the west is going to shrink and get poorer as the world evens out - but its not happening next week, its going to be a game between decreased resources and increased efficiencies for the next century.

and we have plenty of engineering and science on our side.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

The west is so far ahead of this curve it has a magority of the population DEMANDING to live poorer with less resources.

Its called global warming and environmental protrections.

3 steps ahead of the game.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:27 am The west is so far ahead of this curve it has a magority of the population DEMANDING to live poorer with less resources.

World facing so many major issues that need worldwide cooperation .. World would welcome West quit "military adventurism" like we witnesst since USSR left the scene, West destroying Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya .. and .. West to join forces to tackle world problems.

But .. seems .. those thinking "no business like war business" still in charge, although, am sure, they on their last leg of their journey.

It's not so that "others" have no "respect and appreciation" for Western advancement in all fields, rather West "lacks" respect for "others" (sh*tholes)
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:08 am
noddy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:27 am The west is so far ahead of this curve it has a magority of the population DEMANDING to live poorer with less resources.

World facing so many major issues that need worldwide cooperation .. World would welcome West quit "military adventurism" like we witnesst since USSR left the scene, West destroying Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya .. and .. West to join forces to tackle world problems.

But .. seems .. those thinking "no business like war business" still in charge, although, am sure, they on their last leg of their journey.

It's not so that "others" have no "respect and appreciation" for Western advancement in all fields, rather West "lacks" respect for "others" (sh*tholes)
russia and iran are bombing school kids, asia just locks em in concentration camps away from the public eye.

but anyway.

shithole isnt a bad thing, i was born in a shithole, i got bored of living with the fancy people in the middle class rat race, im back living in a shithole now and love it.

mostly, its about young people who want to live in exciting, growing, thriving places with lots of options and potential for the future.

dont take shithole personally - it just means a place with nothing for the motivated, full of dreams types.

america thrives by eating those folks alive and getting the most out of them before they burnout, not many other systems have optimised that as much.

china kinda does it with its own rural class, but they might get sick of that soon if the economy doesnt start growing again ... which will require the west, you know it.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:10 am
iran are bombing school kids, asia just locks em in concentration camps away from the public eye.

Many Iranian F-4 carrying 24 x 500 lb LDGP Mark 82, Mark 83 and Mark 84 bombs on their bombing run inside Iraq
returned back with their ordnance because Khomeini had forbidden civil casualty.

Many times the F-4 had to make a low pass over the target, to warn the civilians.

Many such video report from F-4 pilots in uTube.

Iran refused to level Basra with artilery in response when Iraq was bombing Iranian cities with Chemical bombs.