The Donald....the newest savior.....

manolo

Re: The Donald....the newest savior.....

Post by manolo »

Typhoon wrote:Reason | No-Fly List, No Guns: Trump Agrees with Obama, Clinton. He Thinks the NRA Should, Too.
Donald Trump is not a man of ideological principles, conservative or otherwise. He's a reflexive authoritarian who thinks the answer to virtually every problem is more government involvement, at least and especially if "winners" like himself are in charge. Case in point: Trump is backing a gun control measure fervently supported by Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration.

And he wants the NRA to do the same.
Folks,

It is good to see Trump supporting Hillary on this issue, but it's not money in the bank with him.

Alex.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:Reason | No-Fly List, No Guns: Trump Agrees with Obama, Clinton. He Thinks the NRA Should, Too.
Donald Trump is not a man of ideological principles, conservative or otherwise. He's a reflexive authoritarian who thinks the answer to virtually every problem is more government involvement, at least and especially if "winners" like himself are in charge. Case in point: Trump is backing a gun control measure fervently supported by Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration.

And he wants the NRA to do the same.
Yep. If they didn't tatoo D or R on their foreheads, it would be tough to tell them apart. When the NRA and the ACLU align against the Big Three.....

The binoids call us triangulators, while to us, they appear to be monoids.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3CZExnn8MI
Alexis

Trump for World President - the Japanese promotional video

Post by Alexis »

ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Tlump erected World President :) - with hat tip to our Colonel host
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote: . . .

. . .
Why such extreme prejudice against theoretical computer scientists and geometers?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:

. . .
Why such extreme prejudice against theoretical computer scientists and geometers?
:lol:

I have a dream. Someday, men will be judged on the content of their character, and not by their poly-orthogonality..... ;)
manolo

Re: Trump for World President - the Japanese promotional vid

Post by manolo »

Alexis wrote:ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Alexis,

Rats! You got there before me.

Alex
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

otvduzLo6Nk
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

manolo wrote:
Alexis wrote:ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Alexis,

Rats! You got there before me.

Alex
Still a chance to win to bonus point.

What rude word did he try to call Trump, in katakana, but got it wrong.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Typhoon wrote:

. . .
sNT8SMlqLJA

Simple Minded is a product of a very violent culture. :D
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Typhoon wrote:What rude word did he try to call Trump, in hirigana, but got it wrong.
Errr :| ...

At 0'45'', is カント the proper Japonification of the English c*nt?
(but this is katakana anyway not hiragana)

I'm a bit puzzled... I haven't seen many hiragana in this video. I must have missed something.
manolo

Post by manolo »

Folks,

Maybe the USA is not ready for its first German nationalist president. :?:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

The bit about the guy drawing a swastika and then crossing it out? Well, it's a bit of pathos, but if it happened why not share it?

Alex.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

. . .
sNT8SMlqLJA

Simple Minded is a product of a very violent culture. :D
:lol: :lol:

Absolutely. I remember it well. Life was tough back then. Like wolves, parents often culled the incorrigible pups from the litter.

Only the strong got to eat breakfast, the weak were breakfast. Conquer nature or become food for worms. Good times..... :)

As both God and Darwin intended.......

I can't believe Typhoon lets you post stuff lifted from Hate TV........ ;)
Last edited by Simple Minded on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Alexis wrote:
Typhoon wrote:What rude word did he try to call Trump, in hirigana, but got it wrong.

I'm a bit puzzled... I haven't seen many hiragana in this video. I must have missed something.
So is the clitoris part of the c*nt, or is that a critorus? ;)

hat tips are contagious.....
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Alexis wrote:
Typhoon wrote:What rude word did he try to call Trump, in katakana, but got it wrong.

Well, that's because there isn't any. Us binoids are imperfect, I also often point left and say "Turn right".

Very good.

カント sounds as "Kanto" which is the name for the eastern part of Japan [the Kanto plain that includes Tokyo and Yokohama].

I would have used クント which sounds as "Kunto" although a native speaker would be confused.

The video is actually "Made in the USA" to look like a J-CM.

The Japanese term まんこ [manko] does not carry the same connotation as c*nt in English.

Given the history of the campaign, ちんちん 小さい [chinchin chisai; You have a small penis] would have been appropriate ;)

Anyways, it is a very funny video.
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/ ... mp-n594691
"It's easy to come out of the closet ... It's dangerous to come out as a Trump supporter."
But while Eric is a vocal Trump supporter, he declined to provide his last name due to fear of violence or "doxxing," the malicious publication of a private citizen's personal information online.
""It's easy to come out of the closet ... It's dangerous to come out as a Trump supporter.""

"When you put your name out on a national level as supporting someone who attracts that much vitriol and disgust, you're putting yourself up for doxxing ... Especially for someone like me who's considered a 'traitor,'" added Eric, who is a member of LGBTrump, an online network for LGBTQ people who support the GOP presidential hopeful.

So will gay Republicans be wearing Trump 2016 t-shirts and "Make America Great Again" hats at LGBTQ Pride events this year? Eric said it's unlikely.

"It's easy to come out of the closet," he said. "It's dangerous to come out as a Trump supporter."
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
manolo

Post by manolo »

Folks,

I'm getting worried about Donald Trump. His poll numbers are cratering and it is crucial that Trump is the GOP nominee this time round. It is the only way to see the right person in the WhiteHouse. :(

Alex.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

manolo wrote:Folks,

I'm getting worried about Donald Trump. His poll numbers are cratering and it is crucial that Trump is the GOP nominee this time round. It is the only way to see the right person in the WhiteHouse. :(

Alex.
Which polls? Almost all US polls are purchased by politicians and the polling companies make sure the results satisfy their customer. Pew and Gallup polls are the only ones with any credibility left, and now that 99% of Americans refuse to even respond to polls any poll is pretty much polling nothing but outliers.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:

Alex.
Which polls? Almost all US polls are purchased by politicians and the polling companies make sure the results satisfy their customer. Pew and Gallup polls are the only ones with any credibility left, and now that 99% of Americans refuse to even respond to polls any poll is pretty much polling nothing but outliers.
Not to mention the fantasy news networks that make them. Yesterday the New Yorker posted an article that Trump's VP pick was absolutely the director of "13 hours" Today Politco posted a story that it admitted is fantasy that some billionaire was going to offer Trump $150 million to drop out of the race. I never seen so many bold faced lies in the MSM. Plus there is some evidence that the the polls have miscounted by millions of voters when they "adjusted" their numbers. Almost entirely in the Democrats favor.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
manolo

Post by manolo »

Nonc and Doc,

I hope you're right.

Alex.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

manolo wrote:Nonc and Doc,

I hope you're right.

Alex.
It is newly proven, so most still believe in polls and don't realize they are mind control vehicles yet. Exit polls are being banned in many areas as they would prove the lie of opinion polling and of voting fraud.

People still like to vote for winners, and the polls will continue to manipulate the voters for some time.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:

I hope you're right.

Alex.
It is newly proven, so most still believe in polls and don't realize they are mind control vehicles yet. Exit polls are being banned in many areas as they would prove the lie of opinion polling and of voting fraud.

People still like to vote for winners, and the polls will continue to manipulate the voters for some time.
I think it is intentional. The polls said Carter was going to beat Regan by a land slide right up to the day before the election. Reagan won with 57% of the popular vote.

Opinion polls are nothing more that statistics. Easily manipulated results.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:

I hope you're right.

Alex.

I think it is intentional. The polls said Carter was going to beat Regan by a land slide right up to the day before the election. Reagan won with 57% of the popular vote.

Obviously intentional, as Nonc noted, the goal is to manipulate.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:

I hope you're right.

Alex.

Obviously intentional, as Nonc noted, the goal is to manipulate.
I suppose if you torture the stats enough it will tell you anything you want

But this time around it is not working so the MSM is going to pure fabrication of "news"

Out of context quotes, fabricated stories, making controversy out of thin air They are going all out this time around.
Last edited by Doc on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Maybe the USA is not ready for its first German nationalist president. :?:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

The bit about the guy drawing a swastika and then crossing it out? Well, it's a bit of pathos, but if it happened why not share it?

Alex.

On the other hand we can always count on the Washington post to make stuff up about Trump in every edition. But I suppose inquiring minds want to know
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The problem for the MSM is that they are in a downward spiral and have been reduced to writing click bait to try and generate revenue by competing with the social media mob.

Most of the experienced veteran reporters are gone, replaced by a children's crusade of the self-righteous:

who would not know what objective professionalism is if it smacked them between the eyes
and are generally incapable of rising above the level of emotional reasoning.

[In Japan, the problem is rather different,
the Abe government has been pressuring the MSM to toe the government line with a worrisome drop in whatever press freedom and independence once existed.]