Doc

Re: Trump is considering a reversal of LGBT protections

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:0KNQ5rRxh6Q
AZ I didn't realize that Muslims are considered Gay

That explains a lot
15x0nz.jpg
15x0nz.jpg (77.95 KiB) Viewed 672 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc, pls consider this a public forum read by many (even not members) in the world .. they judge

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Doc, pls consider this a public forum read by many (even not members) in the world .. they judge

I would consider that if you would remember to post comments in threads where they belong rather than where you think they can get the most attention. And what do you mean by "in the world...they judge" That sounds almost like a threat. Is it?

Take a deep breath AZ
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

I would consider that if you would remember to post comments in threads where they belong rather than where you think they can get the most attention. And what do you mean by "in the world...they judge" That sounds almost like a threat. Is it?

Take a deep breath AZ

most of my post are replying to other posts

What I mean is "noddy" in Australia and "Alexis" in France and "Milo" in Canada and "CS" in Tokyo can read and judge who is right

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:

Take a deep breath AZ

most of my post are replying to other posts

What I mean is "noddy" in Australia and "Alexis" in France and "Milo" in Canada and "CS" in Tokyo can read and judge who is right

So why did you make a post about immigration in a thread about a fake news story about Trump reversing LGBT protection then make the comment
when I replied?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

AZ, please post post in the appropriate thread.

Enough with the shotgunning of Greaterwhateverstan across every thread.

This mod's "delete post" button has not had much exercise recently and this incorrigibly lazy mod would like to keep it that way.
However, I will start giving it a workout if this warning does not suffice.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:.

AZ, please post post in the appropriate thread.

This mod's "delete post" button has not had much exercise recently and this incorrigibly lazy mod would like to keep it that way.

:) .. will do

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:AZ, please post post in the appropriate thread.

Amen!

It is only my plethora of modesty that keeps me from continually rubbing OTNOT poster's noses in how great everything is in SimpleMindedStan, compared to the backwater burgs you all frequent.

The more ignorant you guys remain of how great things are here, the happier you will be there. Less whiners here talking about their butthurt is only more icing on the cake. And that how you solve the immigration problem..... High standards and subdued broadcasts!
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Yesterday came and went and the Trump administration reaffirmed the 2014 protections.

According to Bloomberg News, what is being considered (and probably why this rumor started) is an exemption for those affiliated with religious group. Nothing on that front though....

in short, this was 'fake news'.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
Typhoon wrote:AZ, please post post in the appropriate thread.

Amen!

It is only my plethora of modesty that keeps me from continually rubbing OTNOT poster's noses in how great everything is in SimpleMindedStan, compared to the backwater burgs you all frequent.

The more ignorant you guys remain of how great things are here, the happier you will be there. Less whiners here talking about their butthurt is only more icing on the cake. And that how you solve the immigration problem..... High standards and subdued broadcasts!
IF things are so great in SImpleMindedStan then why aren't you living there?

Eah1niD0dqs

:D
Heracleum Persicum

FOX News closed down in Canada

FOX news falsely says Quebec terrorist killing in Mosque 6 Canadian Muslims was another Muslim from Morocco

Canadian Prime minister shuts down FOX news in Canada

FOX news retreats the news

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canad ... e-shooting

In the wake of the shootings Sunday night at the mosque in Ste-Foy, Que., many media outlets reported facts of the shooting to their viewers or readers that turned out to be incorrect. Among the incorrect facts that were reported by Canadian and international news outlets early on was that there were two shooters and that one of them was of Moroccan origin.

As we know now, based on on-the-record comments from Canadian security authorities, is that there was one shooter. We also know that the only individual charged in the case is a white French-Canadian man who is not of Moroccan origin. The courts will determine if that individual was, in fact, the shooter but there are no law enforcement authorities who believe that an individual of Moroccan origin was one of the shooters.

Given the updated and corrected facts of the situation, many media organizations took steps to correct the record, corrections that often included deleting posts on social networks that included incorrect information.

If this would be a Muslim who had done this terrorist act, Doc or MP would be now posting all kinds of attacks on Muslims

But

Now, no sympathy from Doc or MP with victims .. a self confessed Trump backer kills 6 innocent people

Greatness must be earned

Mr. Perfect

Re: FOX News closed down in Canada

Post by Mr. Perfect »

News outlets misreport shooting ID, other things, almost every day. Trudeau, if true, is enemy of free speech.

Canada NOT great. US been great since 1776 ;) .
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

News outlets misreport shooting ID, other things, almost every day. Trudeau, if true, is enemy of free speech.

Canada NOT great. US been great since 1776 ;) .

Coming out of closet :lol:

Greatness would be if Sympathy would pore in to family of victims from you guys

With all due respect, sad to see all those making America great now pored into toilet last month or two

really sad

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Yes we sure are.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

We are coming for ISIS.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

We are coming for those that chant "Death to America". Lol, WOW we are coming for those people. No more. We say FOAD

Plus more
Heracleum Persicum

MP, stop posting here , you on the wrong thread .. maybe on the wrong forum :lol:

Doc, how come you not complaining , this Trudeau-Quebec-Canada-FoxNews-"Intentional Falls New" thread , not isis :D

News outlets misreport shooting ID, other things, almost every day.

If this would be an innocent mistake, it would happen other way round too

But, never happens other way round .. always happens the evil way

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Most of what you post is intentional false news :)

NYT, WaPo, FT, Spiegel, all front groups for Soros/DNC, said Hillary would win, 92% :P . Wikileaks caught them, red handed
Heracleum Persicum

Most of what you post is intentional false news :)

NYT, WaPo, FT, Spiegel, all front groups for Soros/DNC, said Hillary would win, 92% :P . Wikileaks caught them, red handed

.. all falls news

Hmmm

Could be .. agree , that Soros moron destroyed Ukraine.

What papers should I read, TV chanles ?

is RT-TV OK ?

Yes, last many yrs , the news and fact were distorted .. we see Saudi terrorist given safe heaven ushered out of US but CNN present Natanyahu as terrorist expert, blaming our beloved Persia bad guy.

Yes, right , things don't rime

Lets see whether Donald changes things

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Good observations. However, missing 1 layer. Don't have time now, will address later.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum wrote: If this would be an innocent mistake, it would happen other way round too

But, never happens other way round .. always happens the evil way

Not sure what you mean, but Trayvon Martin, police shootings, reporting almost 100% wrong in bias of obama agenda
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:

Eah1niD0dqs

doc,

I've lived there my whole life.... ;)
Heracleum Persicum

Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:

Eah1niD0dqs

doc,

I've lived there my whole life.... ;)

:lol:

from the other Forum :

********* wrote:.
Doc wrote:.

Yeah and a self proclaimed Muslim extremist killed Bobby Kennedy.

DO you feel like Sirhan Sirhan achieved greatness AZ?

Sirhan Sirhan is a Christian. Raised Orthodox, switched to Protestant as an adult.

:lol:

No comment

noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Yesterday came and went and the Trump administration reaffirmed the 2014 protections.

According to Bloomberg News, what is being considered (and probably why this rumor started) is an exemption for those affiliated with religious group. Nothing on that front though....

in short, this was 'fake news'.
it was truthy news :)
Simple Minded wrote:

ahah, more fool to you, backwater burgs are where its at.

i dont need a noble prize in gdp masturbation to purchase lavender off the internet, who cares where its made :P
ultracrepidarian