Liberal intolerance

Mr. Perfect

Re: Liberal intolerance

Post by Mr. Perfect »

All countries I know of are controlled by markets.

The market indeed destroyed central planning in 2008. It's going to destroy overspending governments and therefore countries fairly soon. The market appears to be like force of nature, the more ignorant of it you are the more dangerous it becomes (subprime mortgages, central banking/real estate bubbles).
Censorship isn't necessary
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Hardly a day goes by without liberals shutting down contrary beliefs. Conform or be destoryed.

Libs, that could be a rallying cry for your failing 2014, "Conform or be destroyed". I think it would be the most accurate Democrat slogan I ever heard.
This is what you agitate for every single day and now you're getting your own medicine. Swallow it and enjoy! HGTV is a private entity and they can cater to whomever they please. Don't like it? Start a Christian channel.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I do enjoy it when liberals get exposed as screeching hypocritical intolerant loons. Thanks free market.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

The best thing about the free market is that it tells us exactly what the population really believes. And what we've learned is that you are in a tiny minority.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Could be. Polling indicates that the GOP will win the Senate, increase margins in the House, have the majority of governorships, and majority of state legislatures and state legislators, making this nation one Republican Nation Under God.

If you call that a tiny minority I am happy to be a tiny minority.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Could be. Polling indicates that the GOP will win the Senate, increase margins in the House, have the majority of governorships, and majority of state legislatures and state legislators, making this nation one Republican Nation Under God.
Majority of governorships != majority of the population. The majority of governors govern tiny, culturally insignificant states. States that are increasingly economically beholden to the interests of the coastal, economic elite.

GOP will probably win this term. And then you'll have Hillary to answer to. You're gonna love it! Can't wait to see what gifts the anti-woman party delivers to her campaign. Get plenty of rest because your fingers are going to get very sore trying to defend whatever Joe Q. Whiteguy runs against her.
We're all very, very afraid of the governors of Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. Verrry afraid of the implications this will have for America!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Given that the GOP was supposed to have gone into extinction years ago now, we'll take being majority in every category with a Democrat in the WH over not existing at all. It will be easy to go after Hillary when we have a whole ocean liner full of attacks from misogynist Democrats attacking everyone from Sarah Palin to Monica Lewinsky. Democrats really don't like a lot of women. Single women have done worse under obama than most groups.

Zack Morris, do you know that the House of Representatives is chosen by popular representation? Do you know what it means to hold the majority in the House?

Time for some apologies Zack Morris.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Could be. Polling indicates that the GOP will win the Senate, increase margins in the House, have the majority of governorships, and majority of state legislatures and state legislators, making this nation one Republican Nation Under God.
Majority of governorships != majority of the population. The majority of governors govern tiny, culturally insignificant states. States that are increasingly economically beholden to the interests of the coastal, economic elite.
Complete BS The GDP is divided evenly as is teh population between the big coastal states that you would want to lord over the rest. PERIOD. I have already shown that.
GOP will probably win this term. And then you'll have Hillary to answer to. You're gonna love it! Can't wait to see what gifts the anti-woman party delivers to her campaign. Get plenty of rest because your fingers are going to get very sore trying to defend whatever Joe Q. Whiteguy runs against her.
Really? "Anti-women party"? Image

Top 53 political sex scandals

http://www.politickernj.com/files/Top53SexScandals.pdf
We're all very, very afraid of the governors of Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. Verrry afraid of the implications this will have for America!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually you, and the rest of the left, have far too much hubris to be afraid. Or even considerate of others that disagree with your views. Face it, you as a group are highly intolerant. ;) .
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Complete BS The GDP is divided evenly as is teh population between the big coastal states that you would want to lord over the rest. PERIOD. I have already shown that.
It's not a perfectly even divide. The Democrats can claim a large fraction of the population. And Democratic values are gaining mindshare.
Really? "Anti-women party"? Image
I think the best way to resolve this is to ask women who they prefer. I think I'll take their opinion over some cherry-picked list of "scandals" and your attempts to second-guess their preferences. But that's so like you conservatives: claiming to speak for women when in fact you don't know squat.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: It's not a perfectly even divide. The Democrats can claim a large fraction of the population. And Democratic values are gaining mindshare.
Yeah, not really.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... -2170.html
I think the best way to resolve this is to ask women who they prefer.
I think the best way to resolve it is to look at results.

Single women and minority women have done worse under obama than any other group other than blacks.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

That's what you think. Female college grads outnumber men and women have essentially closed the pay gap in the last few decades. I think women are pretty happy with their votes. You need to stop speaking for other people. First you hate on the blacks, and now you're hating on women. What is it with you, man?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:That's what you think. Female college grads outnumber men and women have essentially closed the pay gap in the last few decades. I think women are pretty happy with their votes. You need to stop speaking for other people. First you hate on the blacks, and now you're hating on women. What is it with you, man?
Zack Morris, I know you aren't into politics and current events, but your Democrat President is currently waging war politically on pay inequality between genders which has risen since he became President, while he practices it himself in the WH, where women make 77 cents on the dollar compared to male WH employees. I want all women and blacks to make loads and loads of money, but the Democrat Party has driven them into poverty.

Recent polling shows that many people are now not happy with their votes last election, Mitt Romney now wins those polls by 3-5 percent, which represents a nearly 10 point swing, and the GOP will pick up a lot of legislative seats in a broad across the country wave. So yeah, lot of buyers remorse. The GOP will be doing better in almost all demographic categories. The young and naive have finally had enough and are picking the adult party, the adult option, the Republican Party. History continues to show that as you get a job, buy a house, get married, have kids you vote overwhelmingly Republican, in virtually all demographic categories.

You also need to apologize for some lies and false charges. The sooner the better.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Who is the Hater?

Post by monster_gardener »

Zack Morris wrote:That's what you think. Female college grads outnumber men and women have essentially closed the pay gap in the last few decades. I think women are pretty happy with their votes. You need to stop speaking for other people. First you hate on the blacks, and now you're hating on women. What is it with you, man?
Thank You Very Much for your post, Zack Morris.
What is it with you, man?
Likewise, Zack.....

By your own words in Azari's US Population Growth thread which are quoted in full below, you seem to hate people in general, think that they are Hell and ESPECIALLY want there to be a lot fewer of them.... :shock:

So you can enjoy yourself more :roll:
Zack Morris wrote: This is good and necessary. Hell is other people, as they say, and a world with fewer people will be much more enjoyable. Unfortunately, we are going to go through a very difficult century before reaching a low-population equilibrium.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2812#p73419
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

nW-_fFdkegs
manolo

Post by manolo »

Mr. Perfect wrote: The market appears to be like force of nature....
Mr P,

Both capitalism and collectivism are forces of nature.

Alex.
Doc

Post by Doc »

manolo wrote:
Mr P,

Alex.
The problem with collectivism is who collects what for doing what. That is reached by more or less subjective judgement, not nature.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
manolo

Post by manolo »

Doc wrote:
manolo wrote:
Mr P,

Alex.
The problem with collectivism is who collects what for doing what. That is reached by more or less subjective judgement, not nature.
Doc,

There is no problem with capitalism, it just is.

Alex.
Doc

Post by Doc »

manolo wrote:
Doc wrote:
manolo wrote:
Mr P,

Alex.
Doc,

There is no problem with capitalism, it just is.

Alex.
Oh there are problems with capitalism as well. However with pure capitalism there are fewer cooks.
manolo

Post by manolo »

Doc wrote: Oh there are problems with capitalism as well. However with pure capitalism there are fewer cooks.
Doc,

We seem to be talking about different aspects of these words' denotation. In agreeing with Mr P that capitalism is a force of nature, I also accept that collectivism is a force of nature. These forces push and pull a little, and that feels natural to me. Such movements are the way of the world.

So, in so far as these denotations are 'forces of nature' I see no problem with them. They just are. Of course there will be people who dislike aspects of capitalism and collectivism and might describe what they dislike as 'problems'. That is quite understandable; we don't have to like everything that exists in this world. :)

Alex.
Doc

Post by Doc »

manolo wrote:
Doc wrote: Oh there are problems with capitalism as well. However with pure capitalism there are fewer cooks.
Doc,

We seem to be talking about different aspects of these words' denotation. In agreeing with Mr P that capitalism is a force of nature, I also accept that collectivism is a force of nature. These forces push and pull a little, and that feels natural to me. Such movements are the way of the world.

So, in so far as these denotations are 'forces of nature' I see no problem with them. They just are. Of course there will be people who dislike aspects of capitalism and collectivism and might describe what they dislike as 'problems'. That is quite understandable; we don't have to like everything that exists in this world. :)

Alex.

Given division of labor -- Collectivism inherently is not a force of nature in that it is more about cooperation between individuals. The draw back is that it leads to people that are good manipulators getting ahead in the collective on those skills rather than the skills to do their particular job. If it is someone that brings higher moral to the collective that is one thing. If it is someone that is simply taking advantage of others in the collective that is another. These are things that are not easy to quantify one way or the other. So they need to be evaluated subjectively. As opposed to capitalism if someone puts out 5 widgets per hour they get paid for putting out 5 widgets per hour. In economies that work on division of labor capitalism, while not perfect, has a much better chance at being efficient. That efficiency can be the difference between a successful economy and a failing economy.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

manolo wrote:
Mr P,

Alex.
Well, no, capitalism requires no polity, no law, no bureaus, nothing it all, while collectivism requires all of those things to impose itself on a populace.

Or to put it more simple, there is a black market but no black collective. If you get my drift.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Anti woman anti hispanic, a Democrat intolerance twofer.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem ... 93932.html
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Alan Webber of New Mexico says of his likely political opponent, Republican governor Susana Martinez, that "We need to send her back to wherever she really came from."
manolo

Post by manolo »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
manolo wrote:
Mr P,

Alex.
Well, no, capitalism requires no polity, no law, no bureaus, nothing it all, while collectivism requires all of those things to impose itself on a populace.

Or to put it more simple, there is a black market but no black collective. If you get my drift.
Mr P,

I'm interested in your use of the term 'impose'. Are you suggesting that when the strong impose upon the weak that this is not natural and/or not a force?

Alex.

Alex.
Doc

Post by Doc »

manolo wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
manolo wrote:
Mr P,

Alex.

Mr P,

I'm interested in your use of the term 'impose'. Are you suggesting that when the strong impose upon the weak that this is not natural and/or not a force?

Alex.

Alex.
What I think he means is that in a collective it is not what you know and how hard you work but rather who you know and who you are friends with. Thus the imposing on the out crowd no matter how much they actually contribute.